HOLLYWOOD PEDO RING BACK IN THE NEWS

REDDITORS BTFO

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/
archive.is/vsPFi

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11390001/Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html
theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/17/westminster-child-abuse-paedophile-ring-failure
m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11635366
commdiginews.com/life/hollywood-pedophile-parties-symptom-of-a-rampant-disease-feeding-on-innocent-children-17588/
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=136324
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does reddit have to do about this

Redditors routinely deny the existence of the hollywood pedo ring and insist that people who claim it exists are paranoid.

Pic very much related

You sure know a lot about Reddit.

1) This
2) Pic very much related

They're here on Holla Forums all the time.

Hi reddit

until the feds pick some other form of media as their prime host for propaganda, probably video games, all crimes committed by Hollywood will be ignored unless one unruly goy needs to be made an example.

That being said, it might snowball somewhat now that Wood is saying it. Unlike Corey Feldman, Wood doesn't have any of that mental illness and drugs shebang surrounding him, so people might be inclined to actually take him seriously.

Plus, Wood should know - he did work with Ian Mckellen after all.

not news around here.
>>>/pedowood322/

are you implying Ian is a victim or a predator here?

ian is a gay, thus the predator.

This.

Hollywood can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want because the government likes the propaganda they export and the influence they have overseas.

Just look at how little the big studios have to pay in taxes.

It's been an open secret for decades that all these extremely rich people aren't paying their fair share but the government doesn't want to fuck with them and rock the boat.

And if the government won't go after them for tax evasion then they aren't going to bother going after them for harboring pedos.

Ian at the least witnessed such things, if I recall correctly, something about a party and Bryan Singer in a hot tub with some young boys.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11390001/Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html

theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/17/westminster-child-abuse-paedophile-ring-failure

m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11635366

commdiginews.com/life/hollywood-pedophile-parties-symptom-of-a-rampant-disease-feeding-on-innocent-children-17588/

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=136324

Nobody really wants to talk about it, because nothing really can be done about it. As soon as you start to hit the people in power, cases are dropped, investigators turn up dead.

It's best just for the regular person to not worry their little head about it. Go about your 9-5 job, get your measly paycheck, and hope no one decides your kid is the perfect one to snatch up.

Whats that gonna do? When you probably have half the people in charge of the case either involved in the pedo ring or threatened not ot follow it up?

PEDOWOOD CONFIRMED
But Elijah Wood is still a little bitch. Why doesn't he name names?

Fuck yuuuuu, pedo!

When is the last time you challenged the status quo? lol

Always.

Good I'll expect you to be seeing on the news soon taking out these pedos with a high powered rifle.

If we gassed the Jews this wouldn't be a problem.

I think other people, who are as credible as Wood in the very least, have said that Hollywood is full of paedophiles. It's not going to snowball just because Wood is saying it.

It's only going to snowball when names get named and people start coming forward, like it did with Saville.

Gee, if only there was a fairly unbiased, Federal authority for this sort of thing. Sort of like a Federal Bureau of Investigation, or something.

If they're willing to investigate Hillary for running a private email server, I don't why they wouldn't investigate Hollywood for running a private paedophile ring.

The only reason they haven't cracked the Scientologists is because nobody. comes. forward.

Why redditors BTFO?

oy gevalt

You just answered your own question.

Pedos involved in shit like this are smart enough to target the ones they know won't say shit about it (or don't have anyone else that will).

Pic related would only target boys in foster homes - who would believe some kid from a broken home claiming he was molested by an MP?

It's probably the same with pedowood - they target kids with parents that won't bat an eye at them getting fondled by the director in return for more roles. Also, this guy is a Oscar-winning director! Why would a man like that molest young girls?!

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see where it was on Google News' page. I had to hit More Entertainment stories twice to see it.

captcha: skamvd

Why most pedos are gay? I don't get it. Except I guess women paedophiles, they like little boys too. Why?

Because homosexuality is a mental illness.

Mental illnesses and slipper slopes. I think I read somewhere that most gays were abused as kids, so the cycle repeats.

Also "Thee people molested me when I was 10!" what proof do you have? Against powerful respected and well connected Producers, Directors, Lawyers, Politicians?

>>>/reddit/

some of them do it just for the feeling of power. it has little to do with sex. and we all know boys are more powerful than girls.

Anti-pedo bump

they're not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
the victim ratio is 2:1 per this abstract and the "other" sexual preference of the offender is 11:1 heterosexual to homosexual.
I don't feel like looking into this any further but I imagine the greater proportion of homosexual offenses relative to homosexuality in the general population (20:1) is explained partly by 1) easier access; parents trust adult men with boys much more than girls 2) repression; homosexuality is stigmatized and latent homosexuals may be more likely to "act out"

If only this meant something. But it won't. Hollywood is practically its own empire with the most influence in the western world (and heck most of the east too) and it even has politicians and world leaders in its pocket. There's no stopping this monster.

What's the story here? I vaguely remember that being the name of a character in a 90s sitcom but…

SPREAD IT

If only they knew how bad things really are.

I'm sure he's perfectly well adjusted normal everyday guy who just loves hugging random kids and having them sit in his lap.

All the more proof GOTfags need to get lost to their own board.

Are there any pedo sympathetic movies coming out?

get the fuck out

The whole thing was inspired by Besson fucking and knocking up his under-age wife (who he then dumped for Milla Jovovich). In fact it's rumoured he fucked Portman too.

except it was based on a book.

Jovovich gained attention for her role in the explicit 1991 romance film Return to the Blue Lagoon, as she was then only 15.[6] She was considered to have a breakthrough with her role in the 1997 French science-fiction film The Fifth Element written and directed by Luc Besson. She and Besson married that year, but soon divorced. She starred as the heroine and martyr in Besson's The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc (1999).

Still jealous.

No it wasn't. Unless the book was called 'How I like to fuck under age girls' by Luc Besson

you're just jelly

Guess I'll just have to settle for midget girls.

Hard to care about any of these actors being "abused". Oh some kike diddled your diddlly hole.

I'm sure you cry yourself to sleep every night with your pillow case of hundred dollar bills and million dollar back accounts.

Will you look at time, I'm all out of fucks to give.

So it's all right to rape them and mentally scar them for life because they're well compensated?

I'll remember that when I rape your under age daughter.

it was based on silas marner.

Also known by its alternative title: 'How I like to fuck Jailbait' by Luc Besson

we will NEVER get that sweet tang in its prime

Hello mister Jew, we know that you think your jewgolds make everything you do alright but it really doesn't.

Didn't a documentary come out sort of recently exposing pedowood? Anyone remember the name?

Spotted the membe rof the Chosen People of Judaya. Fuck off to the >>>/gaschamber/

Not anymore, and especially not in Hollywood.

I suspect that the cause is a long history of male-male pedophilia that's been growing over time. Most sex offenders were sexually abused themselves. If you're sexually abused by a woman, you're much more likely to go on to sexually abuse girls, if you're sexually abused by a man, you're much more likely to go on to abuse boys. Your "natural" sexual orientation doesn't have much to do with it.

How is this related to Reddit, and how are they BTFO?

Reddit is a gaggle of pedophile loving perverts. They all loved Nyberg

And yet, people think Michael Jackson was a pedo, despite this ring and the fact that unlike all of those, MJ went to court and all, you know, kind of hard to think a pedo from a secret pedo ring would get caught that easily.

not only that but the trial implicated no one else at all.

Only delaying it, I'm afraid.

Reputation is a powerful, dangerous shield.

Exactly.

guys

REDDITORS BTFO AGAIN