PREACHER

WE PREACHERS NAO

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyordie.com/trump_movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Preacher man, checking in, with thread theme.

Cassidy scene was pretty clutch tbh, fam.

Are we the only people in this bread? Where is everybody?

no idea user. i haven't read the comics but i think this show is pretty tight so far.

They aren't in the thread because they have read the comics.

waste of fucking bandwidth. somehow both plebbier and edgier than Walking Dead.

checked, but it's garth ennis, his middle name is edgy.

oh thank fuck for that

So have I. Fuck's your point?

damn, didn't expect a 90 minute premiere

You made my point for me, faggot

And it went by so fast.

Bretty gud opener, tho it kinda sucks they're starting it before the comic and things are going so slow. I saw something somewhere saying they won't even get to the beginning of the actual comic's story until like episode 10.

Booooooooooo….

a shit response fitting for a shitposting faggot

fuck you johnny depp

you're not relevant

funnyordie.com/trump_movie

p relevant tbqh famalamadingdong

Did the Preacher tv show been turned into a Garth ennis Islam is more progressive and tolerant than Christianity and Buddhism liberal propaganda price yet?

WHERE'S MY FUCKING SAINT OF KILLERS?

I was saving judgement until after i watched it, but seth rogan being involved left no doubts that this would suck.

Preacher sucked ass.

It was just another edgy ultra violent American comic, that shit is a dime a dozen.

those navy revolvers are quite literally comically oversized

They're supposed to be colt walkers, and those were fucking enormous. But even those aren't that big.

colt walkers, navy revolvers, lemat revolvers, same shit different caliber.

This worked with Punisher MAX. Not sure about the rest of his works.

It's out? Post webms, please.

What is it about one mediocre actor which triggers you so deeply? Were you molested by a high pudgy guy?

violence for the sake of violence: the show

that one guy from misfits

Is that supposed to be Cassidy?

Are you fucking shitting me. Did this cucked canadian kike even read the comics? Cassidy can't fight for shit. He gets by simply on the fact he is nigh indestructible and strong as a bull. That was the point of Jesse's speech on the last day. He didn't earn his strength and he certainly didn't learn it. There wouldn't be any fancy moves with Cassady fighting just brute strength. Hell he doesn't even like to dodge. He just takes the hit and hits back a lot harder.

so is it good or what?

worth a dl?

rip audio

Mmhm, I love when strong independent mulatto womyn get represented…

This definitely won't be a close adaptation like the cucking dead.

Jesus fucking christ it is not even recognisable, if you named it differently the only resemblance I would see is the main character being a preacher and one of the characters being a vampire
This is NOTHING like the comic.

Wait wait wait. It's the first episode and Jesse is already at Quincannons?

And THAT is supposed to be my uber qt Naziboo?

No, he isn't at quincannons. This is just some bitch who is beaten by her husband, so jesse beats up the husband a fuckin hour in
Nothing is even fucking happening

Tulip makes a bazooka out of 7 cans she tapes together and blows up a chopper

I doubt quincannons is in the show. Jesse never left Tulip in the show, she is doing crime and is askng him to come back. He is a preacher in his dad's town, and he is doing it on his own free will.

Also there is a subplot where genesis is flying around the world exploding preachers in churches, so Jesse was not the first or accidental choice.

wew

abandon thread

Well you can't have a strong independent womyn without her beating up men nowadays in movies.

I can't wait to grow old in this Brave New World and watch women getting equal rights and equal lefts on youtube from brainwashed, post 00 generations.

it's texas you cucks

ain't no nigger gonna dare hit a white person

We already had a thread for this shitty Rogen adaptation. Check the fucking catalog dumbass.

WELP THAT'S IT. ANOTHER SERIES FUCKED OVER BY KIKEWOOD

I love watching the mad.

Let me guess, you think every person between the coast lives in a "holler" practices incest and cannibalism, is a member of the KKK, and lives in a trailer?

I hope you get syphillis from buggering men in public toilets

Liked Cassidy, mannerisms and "look".

Preacher was decent.

Tulip…..Mary Sue gave her 10 stars

Arse-face. errrrrr.

Everyone else. It's a shitshow gents.

Never thought I would be watching THE FLASH and DC LEGENDS OF TOMORROW instead of "Fear the Walking mixed family nonwhites" or "Preacher - and a vampire, or something".

Silicon Valley is getting a little formulaic - I want it to make me laugh.