What does Holla Forums think of dexter?

what does Holla Forums think of dexter?

at first it seemed like promising schlock. it went on a real nosedive a couple seasons in, and went full retard when the costars were dating each other and in creative control. textbook example of how american television studios run thin ideas into the ground.

couple of good seasons

Only seasons 1,2 and 4 are good

Season 1 7/10 would watch again
Season 2 (He should've choosen the brit crazy nynpho over Rita, thus He won't be a cuck and Rita would be alive)
Season 3 goes no where with muh spic famous actor
Season 4 9/10 Would watch again
Season 5 jumped the shark
Season 6 muh bible killer + muh femme fatale killer + muh i wanna fuck mai brother
Final season see

Normalizing amoral behavior. It was garbage through and through.

I only liked the trinity killer. Forgot what season it was.

You know it's fiction, right? Right?

Tolerable schlock until S5.

Show went to total shit when Doakes died in Season 2.

I bet you're just one of those pedos assblasted cause he killed that "innocent" pedo and no one had a problem with it because your kind deserve to be hunted like animals.

Yeah, they bit off more than they could chew when they killed him off.

nice projection. keep projecting, pedophile.

it introduced me to julie benz's ass.

for that, it will live in my heart always.

He died in the books anyways.

As what it's happening right now with GRRM ASOIAF and GoT, Jeff Lindsay books failed to deliver and also have a very stupid and unsatisfactory ending, even worse than the showtime series.

I really liked the first season. Watched the first episode of the 2nd and felt like they threw away everything from the first so didn't bother with it.

couldnt get past ~3rd eisode. overly masturbatory. i can see why every woman i run across likes it though.

/thread

SURPRISE MUTHAFUCKA

I made it through the Trinity Killer then got like an episode into the next season and gave up.

Just found it boring. Didn't really like any of the characters (except SURPRISE NIGGA). Dexter tried way too hard to pretend he was a good person, his sister had terrible taste in men and the whole lust for her dipshit brother thing was retarded. Rita was meh and the whole 'abusive and nutters' ex boyfriend shit was so cliche it was insulting. I don't really remember any of the other characters that well. There was wacky dipshit co-worker, tough badass chick co-worker, beaner who almost died co-worker and the old dude Dex's sister fucked until Dick Solomon shanked him and that's about it. It's only been like a year and a half since I watched it but none of it really stuck with me at all. I will admit that I laughed pretty hard when I read about the retarded finale though.

Is this an actual scene from the show and not edited in any way? Jesus fucking Christ.

It had its moments, but it ran dry really fucking quick. Also Debra qt.

I was really disappointed Jennifer Carpenter never showed her tiny titties and when Yvonne Strahovski went on the show they CGI'd some side boob and showed Michael C Hall's ass instead of hers.
Season one was very good though. Or it was when I watched it.

Season 1 was a great introduction.
Season 2 was pretty great and it proved why season seven was shit, since Debora would have arrested Dexter at sight if she were to know he was a murderer and not to threat him like he was just some sort meth addict.

Was season 4 the guy who had a family?
Because that shit was intense.
Also, you're confusing season 6 with 7 and there was a season 8.
Not that season 6 was good though, you even forgot that existed.

most anons already nailed it. 1,2, and 4 are the best seasons. But you honestly wouldn't miss anything if you stopped at 1.

Yes, the Trinity Killer

Also, you're confusing season 6 with 7

Nope, season 6 was bible guy and season 7 was so fucking boring with muh Ukrainian mafia killer and muh femme fatale, that it is practically a non-season. I discarded season 7 on propose

It's real. It's so embarrassing the original version has been wiped from youtube.

1. Season 4
2. Season 1
3. Season 2
4. Season 7

POWAH GAP
50. Season 3
60. Season 5
70. Season 6

POWAH GAP
800. Dog Shit

POWAH GAP
900000000000000000. Season 8

what could possibly be worse than piloting a boat with his dead sister into a hurricane only to end up a lumberjack in the middle of nowhere?

You would miss Doakes, too bad they never revived him as robodoakes like in the books.

Falling from a boat after being wounded by a gunshot. He is never exposed as a serial killer.

lel

It sucks

/thread