Movie starts off by telling Chloe's character that sororitys are not allowed to throw parties but frat houses are

Biggest cuck of all time?

Of course.

It wouldn't be Rogen without the same played out jokes over and over

But this time it's different.

It's girls getting caught doing it, so it's sexist when they are yelled at.

Oh, and best part?

Smoking weed breeds blue pilled morons.

I've never seen a Rogen film. What are you talking about?

eh, 2/10

I'm talking about his newest one, Neighbors 2

I'm serious. Why do you think more SJWs show up around the same time more people smoke weed? Why do you think the hippy movement grew so big, and they were all braindead liberals?

Drugs in general are for losers with poor self control, like Rogen

Having said that, I don't necessarily believe they should be illegal.

Me either, but I know for a fact that most of these disgraces nowandays are stoners as well.

I knew a girl who, when she started smoking weed, she became a tranny who browses tumblr.

you know how I can tell you're a teenage Americuck?

Equal treatment is unfair, don't you know.

Wrong, Yuropoor.

I use to smoke weed and be bluepilled

Now I am redpilled, but I still smoke weed

It's almost like I got older and my views changed

It's almost like people who start smoking weed are younger people, and they are going to be morons regardless of weed

Sure older people can be morons and can smoke weed and can be bluepilled, but that's due to the individual, not the drug.

inb4 "you can't be redpilled if you smoke weed"

It's the culture which is the cancer, not the plant.

Enjoy your cancer.

I find that reshuffling my deck with Mescaline every few years helps me clear out the cobwebs and it helps me reawaken my awareness of der juden. After a while you become so numbed to the blatant kikery all around you that you lose that sense of righteous indignation and just accept it as the default state of being. Usually it take two or three years of being inundated with their poison via media and "real life".

So what I do is go out to the woods, clear a camp, and cleanse myself mentally for two days with nothing but water and meditation. Then I pop some mescaline and spend time experiencing reality. When I come back to civilization it is so apparent how every aspect of our lives is tainted by their corrupt minds and soul crushing demoralization tactics that it lights a fire in your heart and you learn to hate the jews for the first time all over again.

It's too bad that drug culture has ruined things for disciplined Aryan minds. Holla Forums views anything stronger than water that you put in your body as jewish filth to destroy and control them. Skinheads pump their heads so full of chemicals they become desensitized and slaves to their addictions. Moderation is the hallmark of a well adjusted man. If one can maintain self control and give their mind a chance to sort things out they can vastly broaden their horizons and gain a fresh and new perspective on the world as well as strengthen their insight into the nature of issues that matter to them.

Yah bro you just gotta do it in moderation

Holla Forums please go

I don't browse Holla Forums, it's full of retards that don't understand economics and are LARPing retarded ideologies they refuse to own up to believing in irl, still infinitely better than Holla Forums though

Lolbergtardianism is a retarded pipe dream.

Weed does cause cancer, though

Inhaling any burning plant matter may cause cancer over a long period of time. Vaporize it.
Or just get cancer, pussy. Sick of the fucking cancer-whining morality police. Everything can give you cancer. Man up.

DUDE

obvious nu-male.

you do not know my other faults, else you would have listed them.

Who are you quoting?

Jesus

the post i replied to. can you not read?

I think you are mistaken. The post you replied to said

yes and his implication was that the best way to live is to die of a premature preventable death for no reason other than your own pleasure, which is textbook hedonism. i just rephrased this in a more humorous and palatable manner to mock him in a way that your average joe could understand.

Not only a premature and preventable death, but a painful one at that. All for the sake of some weed, dude. LMAO.

i thought chemo was the painful part?

But that wasn't who you were quoting. Who were you quoting?

i was quoting him. why does this perplex you so?

Each Sorority's National Chapter writes up strict, no-fun allowed rules that local chapters may and often do expand. Things that would be acceptable in fraternities, like possession of alcohol, drugs, throwing parties, are strictly forbidden in srat houses.

This is because if srats acted anything like I'm guessing this movie portrays them, they would not attract wealthy and beautiful women, but the exact opposite. Srats have to act like Literally Hitler to their members in order to maintain their image.

Frats don't care because a reputation of being fun alcoholics with all sorts of wacky characters and hijinks is a huge benefit, both for the local chapter and the usually no-fun allowed Nationals, because it attracts more members and thus income. Provided no one gets hurt, Nationals doesn't care what fraternities do as long as they follow the rules set up by the university's Greek management organization.

TL;DR: Hanging out with degenerate college guys is fun and encouraged, it's frowned upon but expected of them when they do stupid shit. A hive of degenerate women terrorizing neighbors would be devastating PR for the national chapter. These are companies, after all.

Given that dorms are run by universities, I imagine they would be even more upset than a sorority or fraternity, regardless of gender. Police would most likely be called and the criminals would be arrested, most likely expelled. This sounds stupid.

Sounds like typical Rogen humor. IRL the culprit would be set upon by her sorority sisters and removed like the boil she is. No frat wants to hang out with girls that do that.

Sounds plausible, but most Deans would not hesitate to bring a stick down on a troublesome chapter. They love making examples. It doesn't cost them anything as Nationals usually covers the costs/fines.

I don't know enough about the plot to make anything out of this. I just wanted to nitpick the surely gargantuan Hollywood cliches/stereotypes. Rogen was probably a no-bid, GDI pussycreep fuck before he got famous. Probably still is.

But you weren't

The post you were replying to said

So who were you quoting?

do you not understand subtext?

Yes I understand subtext. I am still curious who you were quoting.

since the FIDF/SIDF is here, i may as well ask, is there any benefit to joining a frat/sorrority other than some vauge implied cronyism in exchange for money?

Yes

I feel like a douche writing this but here goes

Networking (the vague cronyism you're referring to) is extensive. You meet a shitton of people, from alumni, to members of other chapters, to university people/other clubs, as there's always activities going on at school.

Resume-building. There's lots of positions of leadership within a fraternity, you have Philanthropy Chair, Housing Chair, Social Chair, Finance Chair, etc. There's real work that has to be done in these positions, people to manage, budgets to approve all that stuff. If any other Fraternity/Sorority alumni sees you were involved, that's already given you a leg-up over others seeking employment.
Greeks also occupy most leadership positions, in most clubs, in most universities.

Social benefits should be pretty obvious. Most chapters aren't like what Animal House or Neighbors portrays. These days you have universities, Nationals, parents, and other faggy watchdogs ready to rip your ass open with litigation/suspension if some dumbass gets alcohol poisoning at a party. However, there will be parties, there will be datenights between Fraternities-Sororities, you'll have a house you can hang out at any time (assuming your a guy) and looser whores will open their legs because of the letters on your shirt (and at the very least its a conversation starter). Assuming you join anything above a mediocre-tier frat/srat

In case you didn't realize it by now, Greeks are essentially the Jews of universities, except they are very open about their superiority to GDIs (Goyim).

I like how the sexism that women face in first world countries is not being allowed to smoke weed.

ah, so resume building is what they tell everyone on paper, and use sophist tricks to wrap the cronyism in a palatable bow.

why do you feel like a douche, because you are lifting the curtain, or is it for realizing what you are a part of?

Frats get you jobs. Even a small frat can get you a job.

Many frats are Jewish. Sammy is the most apparent one, but hardly the only.

thank you for repeating what i already said back to me.

but DUDE

you get more cancer driving in the car to work. specially if you use nicotine to mix it up

It's current year

Vaping is nice but the high is different. I like the smoking high better.

depends on how much you do it, of course, but weed actually stains your lungs more than normal cigarettes so technically, if you smoked weed as much as someone else smokes cigarettes, you'd be more prone to get cancer.
i smoke occasionally, if it's free

Cannabis contains like fifty different carcinogenic chemicals, in addition to which you inhale it deeper than you would tobacco.

I feel like a douche because I'm telling this to an audience of mostly fat NEET autists, who probably never had the opportunity i had or refused it because of hollywood stereotypes

There's no "lifting the curtain" all the shit I wrote can be easily researched, and is bragged about. I don't regret what I did, in fact I regret I wasn't involved enough.

If you are thinking about rushing, do so. The only negative is its more expensive than most other clubs, but in most cases prices can be negotiated after the first year.

I really hate that idiot pothead faggots like cuckboy Rogen have made it so that even mentioning marijuana guarantees a shit thread.
Nobody should care this much about some shitty plant.
It doesn't even feel that great when you smoke it, anybody who glorifies it like it's some amazing experience is either a liar or they smoked it laced with some other shit.
But hey DUDE WEED LMAO RITE? Gotta hop on that bandwagon no matter how fucking stupid it is.

Not quite.

Mad as fuck

Burch is Holla Forums's poster cuck, and probably the biggest cuck of them all, the God of Cuckery, if you will.

For Holla Forums, I'd say it's a call between Louis "Cuck King" and Seth "My Wife Would Definitely Fuck You!" Rogen. Now, it's a though call between these two, but I'd say Rogen deserves the throne a little more, because his wife publicly cucked him on Twitter, after all.

Sorry Louis, but I hereby declare your throne to be usurped. The old Cuck King is dead, long live the new Cuck King!

;_;7

I'm just trying to catalogue and standardize all these high-profile cucks, and trying to avoid that cuck becomes the new faggot - it's a powerful insult, and I hope it still remains useful to deal with these wimpering betas.

That's not Jake Rapp

DUDE WEED LMAO

BLUEPILLED PEOPLE ALSO BREATHE OXYGEN
BREATHING OXYGEN IS LITERALLY BLUEPILLING YOURSELF

I heard this movie was trying to pander to feminists, but then has parts where it was being hypocritical. Like there's a bikini car wash scene and shit.

That's what happens when you're trying to appeal to feminists and teenagers

I want to deny it, but this is so unfortunately true. Nearly all of them are idealistic progressives who parrot false narratives to conform.

I wasn't trying to imply otherwise.

This is why people where I'm at don't take SJWs seriously. Over here, for a good number of years, sexism was 'cartel members pulled my family out of my home and executed them on the street' and occasionally 'also left me dead in a ditch somewhere'. These idiots trying to equate 'someone called me a dumbass on the internet' to crimes like that really doesn't win them a lot of fans with the actually-oppressed.

there is really no need to humble brag like this, and you assume overmuch of your peers.
no thanks, i have no interest in paying jews to be my friend.

I'm not even commenting on the content of your post, but if you wanna say something, just say it. Have some fucking conviction. No "maybe," not "It's almost like." You sound like a redditor.

I've never understood the anti-weed zealotry. I would describe the experience of smoking weed as similar to light-to-moderate drinking but without the calories/ loss of coordination. Yeah there are people who overdo it and who should probably abstain permanently. But the typical zealot's response to weed smoking seems to be analogous to saying, "Oh, you enjoy a couple beers on Thursday nights after work? Wow, how do you sleep at night with all the vehicular manslaughter you've caused during untold numbers of blackouts?" On a side-note, when I look at the staggering number of deaths resulting from alcohol overdose or drunk driving (not that I'm against alcohol but just for comparison's sake), versus the virtually non-existent weed-related deaths, then the zealotry strikes me as a BLM analog, which falsely elevates the importance of white-on-black homicides while ignoring the vastly greater number of black-on-black homicides. The zealots certainly fall victim to a divide-and-conquer strategy being used to foster artificial tension based on differing tastes in recreational activities enjoyed in moderation. It's quite pathetic, really.

Gee it's almost like the people who hate on weed are boring, uptight assholes who don't know anything about the real world or how drugs work.

Even funnier when they call a plant "degenrucy".

I can't speak for their understanding of the real world, but there are probably respected members of their work/social circles they would be shocked to learn are actually casual, Thursday-night weed smokers—and having detected the negative attitudes based upon the tired 420BRAH stereotypes that they derived from the tightly controlled media, have decided to remain "in the closet" until a point where openly expressing a positive view of weed smoking doesn't incur an instant loss of social capital.

It's almost like you're a 16 year old who's just getting into the weed,dude lifestyle.
Weed is fun for a while, but smoke it a lot and it stops working and just makes you slow and anxious. It also makes you look like a faggot.

"They tout its mind expanding powers, as they sit dimly rehashing hippie nonsense as though it were profound and spontaneous intellectual discovery. Vague references to “quantum physics” fill in the blanks in discussions of topics they clearly do not understand. They say how it is so much better than alcohol and tobacco because it is “natural” seeming to forget that “natural” plants have seeds. The marijuana being smoked by today’s potheads more resembles a Monsanto bioweapon than the dull colored “regs” I used to smoke as a teenager. It’s all a conspiracy by the alcohol industry, or was it the paper industry, or the timber industry, let’s just blame the “corporations, maaaan”. Oh, how much better the world would be, they say, if everybody smoked pot, we could all hold hands like a bunch of faggots and sing fuckin Kumbaya."

Well, when you're appealing to hypocrites the best thing to do is be hypocritical.

All the dumbest cunts I know smoke/vape and while they weren't that bright to begin with I would agrue it makes it worse because instead of doing something with even the slightest bit of intellectual value they sit there and mindlessly watch television and stuff their face with whatever food is at hand.

I almost feel bad for Seth. He most likely grew up in a predominantly liberal neighborhood. He is a jew but not an elitist zionist (as far as I know). He made a career for himself in the entertainment industry by making stupid jokes that cater to teen aged stoners (which there is a surplus of).

But I guess he deserves to be made into a meme. Whether he had the knowledge of what he was doing or not. With the money comes the ridicule. So fuck you herb man! You are what is wrong with the world! Stop brainwashing our youth!

———————-DUDE————————–

Why? He's a hack

Well that was actually the wrong. How the fuck could I ever feel bad for him. He pulls in so much money.

It doesn't matter if he is a hack. People eat his shit up. It is what proves there will never be a drastic change in media for a long time. Funi joeks about the favorite drug that "isn't harmful and cures cancer" made him what he is.

As long as there are impressionable teenagers there will always be a Seth Rogan to exploit it. My point was he is just out there making a living.

Who is this man? Some tranny?

weed halts frequent users' brain/mental growth. This is why so many 420-errday-tier potheads act like teenagers and have the social/political views of teenagers – it's the age they were when they started using.

This heeb is the worst. Can we fucking stop giving this dreidle spinning faggot money yet?