ITT: contrarian hipsters
oh wait, that's the whole board

>>>/salt/
>>>/normalfag/

:^)

Seems like you live in a box.

Everything from Nolan

I thought Moon was pretty trash. Couldn't even make it past 20 min tbh

Everything except the first two Blades (which weren't made by Marvel, only the third one was), Spiderman 1 and 2 (again, but even the third wasn't) and Iron Man 1 (finally, something that was actually made by Marvel) is all unequivocally shit.

Interstellar was good though, too bad so many retards declared it the best sci fi movie ever.

Overrated? Yes.
Absolute Trash? Relax hipster.

It was mediocre at best.

Did it make Steven Spielberg a lot of money? Yes.
Did it help kickstart the career of Liam Neeson? Yes.
Is it worthy of a 96% on RT, 93% on Metacritic and 8.9 on IMDB? Fuck no.

Yes

That specifically includes you.

The girl in the red dress.

It's alright, made me long for true scifi instead of more science fantasy shit.

The biggest problem is the overpowering music that fucks over the dialogue in a lot of places, visuals were nice, acting was acceptable, the plot was… a little retarded, I'd give it a 6 or 7/10. It was entertaining and heartwrenching when it needed to be but yeah, the overpowering soundtrack kind of ruined a lot of it. I dunno if Nolan didn't like the acting or something but if a merely okay but really tryhard soundtrack is needed to cover up what he thought was bad acting, he should have just shelved the movie.

nice try. We all know that this series was golden.

You're going straight to hell user.

How much praise did this movie get it was a good popcorn flick.

It became popular and therefor it retroactively made the show shit, didnt you know?

I wasn't aware of this. The last episode kind of sucked, simply because of Heisenberg's method of killing. I thought it wasn't in the best interest of the character and thought it could have been more thought out.

Aside from that one little aspect, I don't see how the show "sold out".

It was even more blatant american propaganda that markymarks SEAL movie.

get a load of this DCuck

I wouldn't call these movies trash, but I certainly wouldn't call them masterpieces either.

Saving Private Ryan is most definitely trash.

dr strangelove isn't a masterpiece? really? All the others I'm on board with

LMAO, Capeshitters are so easy to piss off

I like Strangelove the best out of all the movies I posted, but for some reason I still didn't enjoy it all that much. Maybe I was just too young to appreciate it back when I watched it last. I was like 16 or 17 at the time.

All NASA funding propaganda films are trash.

yeah watch it again, it's basically perfect

annie hall is overrated but at least it doesn't get the art-house cred of that POS manhattan. critics are way too soft on woody allen in general, a lot of his recent movies are shit

Cuck Fury. Literally Reddit incarnate in the form of flick. The only thing worth seeing is David Hasselhoff pathetic attempt of unfucking his shit up.

IF SHE'S WITH A BUCK

AND THEY'RE IN A FUCK

YOU CAN'T GET RID OF

THE BABACUCK

lel

Pretty much every comic book movie besides Memepool and Dredd.

entertaining plot, very good music and visuals, mediocre characters. I wouldn't call it trash but it was overrated

completely agree, I didn't even think Deadpool was that great. All of them are okay at best, with Winter Soldier being the most okay.

finally, I really do not get why anyone thinks this movie is worthy of so much praise.

the movie was entertaining in its own way for a bit but the novelty wore off after the hackerman scene

Kung Fury wasn't great but it was better than Space Cop at being an 80s throwback type thing because it was A) 40 minutes long vs Space Cop being a theatrical feature and B) free to watch on youtube vs buying a blu ray.

I think RLM are pretty assblasted that Kung Fury stole a lot of the ironic crowd from the Space Cop audience, so I at least appreciate Kung Fury for doing that.

Dr. Strangelove was wonderful, but a lot of scenes get funnier every time you see them again. General Turgidson's energy, Ripper's insanity, Strangelove's kraut voice, and Slim Pickens' jingoism all pop out just a little more. I'd give that another shot if your memory of it's a little fuzzy.

Animal House was great, but I also enjoyed American Graffiti and Hairspray and other films set in early '60s America, so make of that what you will. Vacation and Christmas Vacation are the only other National Lampoon pictures worth seeing, and Jesus Christ is there a lot of them.

I really don't like Christopher Nolan movies. Interstellar was the nail in the coffin for me.

He's best when he sticks to his own sci-fi/fantasy stuff like Inception. Plus, Interstellar was originally Steven Spielberg's brainchild, so he was forced to work with an already existing plotline.

Apparently his next movie is about the Dunkirk evacuations in WW2, so I'm not holding out much hope for it. Dude absolutely fucking sucks at character dramas/exploration pieces, but I'll give him props for at least trying to tackle his weak spots.

That's a big plane.

was getting for you part of your plan?

I don't know about RLM's Space Cuck, but Cuck Furry is cringeworthy as hell to the point that you unconsciously just close the video player after the first 10 minutes. It feels much more like 90s throwback than 80's. It's like Six String Samurai, but with less substance and more autism.

Space Cuck is the worst flick I've ever watched.

So much about the capeshit. Now about Terminator:
If you still except quality from Terminator at this point, then ur faget.

Pretty much every movie with Johnny Depp I've ever seen.

Mort was kino pravda though.

Interstellar blew hard.

Batman Begins is grimdark edgy faggotry.

Iron Man.

Everyone says it's one of the best super heroes movies, but it's ok at best.

this motherfucker and everything related to him

The Dark Knight Rises was the worst, and I say that as I enjoy the art of baneposting.

The fact that people actually think that film is a masterpiece is proof of how far the quality of filmmaking has fallen.

Then again, I've disliked every Nolan film I've seen. The Dark Knight Rises was his best film because at least it was fun in a retarded kind of way.

I didn't even finish that movie. I got to the point where they went to the planet covered in a thin layer of water, miraculously didn't die from the x-rays despite being close enough to the SMBH to cause enormous time dilation, and then the girl said something about how maybe "love can transcend spacetime". I just left the room.

At least the gravitational lensing effects of the accretion disc were done well.

was writing an absurdist script and commentary on radical populism part of your master plan?

Holla Forums is just triggered that Brad Pitt treated the SS like the trash they were. It was a pretty good movie.

dead man is great
cry baby and ed wood are brety gud
edward scissorhands and the ninth gate are kind of comfy
he wasn't always crap

Fear and Loathing wasn't bad either.

Interstellar was a garbage wankfest chock full of long-winded pseudo-philosophy. Actual smart sci-fi doesn't really get made because it doesn't sell.
At least the fucking Batman movies are fun to watch and have action.

Was gaining an extra chromosome part of your master plan?

To call it overrated is true, but to call it trash is being a contrarian.

Did I hurt your feelings, Moishe? :^(

It's okay, those ten cents deposited in your paypal will make up for any emotional damage done to your psyche.

You need to get those sodium cations out of your system.

Kung Fury is pretty shit, for two glaring reasons.

For a movie that's supposed to be a callback to retarded 80's nostalgia, it uses absolutely none of the special effects techniques from that era, instead opting for generic looking CG. It's also shot digitally, too, which makes it look even less like the thing it's supposed to be parodying

Dinosaurs, vikings and nazis are some of the least 80's things I can think of, with the former being more of a 90's thing and the latter appearing in a lot of 70's exploitation movies. Really this movie is more just a mashup of unfunny "lol so wacky xD" nerd humor.

That scene was so cringeworthy to watch. It's like something a child would come up with.

Kung fury is hilarious, you have shit taste fam.

Polygon tier of reviewing, the post.

No. The only reason is because the jokes are simply not funny in the slightest. Comedy films are supposed to be funny. Jesus Christ, even Adam Sandler is funnier.

Am I allowed to like it because it was good?

I don't know what was more stupid about that scene: the SS officers just running out into the open in full view of the Fury crew, the fact that not one of them even tried to hit the big-ass stationary tank right in front of them, the SS guy at the end letting a 'Murican soldier that he just saw mow down a bunch of his mates go free, or that the film kept trying to pretend a heavily outnumbered German army fighting on three fronts simultaneously somehow made the Americans the underdogs.

I completely agree, but I'd put also the Winter Soldier one, too, and the latest one. They were okay.

Of course, those movies are okay only, except blade, I really enjoyed it as an action film, the fact that it didn't bother with all the cape did wonders for it. So much so that I didn't know blade was Marvel's property until a little while ago

It is.

No, you have shit taste.