How come whenever you guys worship some female star she comes out as a Lesbian/Bi Feminist?

How come whenever you guys worship some female star she comes out as a Lesbian/Bi Feminist?

I don't think anyone here worships Ellen Page

Is it the power of autism that turns them off?

Chloe should be next

Maisie is straight.

keep telling yourself that bud

Most of them also happen to be child actresses, who get raped by creepy old men and then turn into lesbianism.

Or simply are caught by the lesbian pedo mafia, which is stronk among younger girls and people think they are less dangerous than the male pedo mafia.

They used to

Eeeewww

Jesus Christ, that got over 3,000 likes?

Because normies are retarded

All of you back to the containment thread, waifu scum

That explains Lena Dunham

because Holla Forums objectively has a shit taste in women

There is that awful liberal battle cry of "Equal outcome = Equality" regardless of work hours or time invested, maternity leave ect.. See video of a liberal hating jew confront a college of liberals.

That so ambiguous as well, so what if they make up only 11%, even movies "for men" can't be too much "for men" or else this oppressed minority will influence the politics of the movie. Also shoehorning token womem characters won't balanced cliches but instead give hollywood another cliche to expire.

i don't get why you cucks used to sperg out over ellen page.

like, she's not a crazy good actress or anything, in fact most of the shit i've seen her in she's an annoying cunt more than anything else.

yeah, she qt and all, but even then there are a dozen better looking bitches than her.

Same with emma watson, so shes cute, so what…

You goddamn newcuck.