It's not that women don't understand movies like this, but that they pretend to. Why do women do that?

It's not that women don't understand movies like this, but that they pretend to. Why do women do that?

Because they are women and because they crave attention.

Urrrrrrg, that's so misogynist. All my girlfriends love Master and Commander, ok?

pretending not to understand something and asking you to explain it to them allows the focus of the conversation to shift towards them instead of the movie itself.

it's called mirroring. they take up your interests to trick you into thinking they're different and special.

Attention.

What's the bet they are thinking "Muuaaaah the French!" anons?

That is the creepiest part of women , it's like they are spiders or something.

What makes you think that?
Holy shit, all of you sound like bunch of pretentious special snowflakes… "oh, this super intricate movie that I magically get because I'm a man, even though I haven't experienced the type of friendship and camaraderie shown in the film"

women are spiders

I wouldn't be surprised if in addition of boundless penis envy, women would also have camaraderie, brotherhood and real friendship envy too.

rude

>>>/fem/

Satan trips of truth

LONDON

It's true.
I got married and my wife gives me shit for everything, literally EVERYTHING I DO. Anything I do without her means I was "probably cheating". Anytime I have a beer or a smoke I am "disgusting" and "smell bad". If I want to go hang out with friends I'm a monster who ignores my wife, but if she wants to spend a week at the beach with her girlfriends it's perfectly fine.
We don't have interesting conversations because she knows absolutely nothing about anything, she spends all her time on social media while I'm bettering myself. We don't have sex any more because she keeps gaining weight, "lol I landed a man, time to balloon up". Also we dated for many years and she KNEW I never wanted children, but guess what? As soon as we tied the knot, it became "GIVE ME A BABY EVEN THOUGH I'M COMPLETELY INSANE AND WILL PROBABLY DROWN IT FOR ATTENTION!".
Anons, if you must wed, wed a brown qt who still respects her husband and aims to please him, I implore you.

Why did you get married? Are you as insane as your gf wife?

It really changes you when you totally commit to someone you love, ready to give yourself fully for them, to die for them…then watch them become completely insane, a completely different person, over a very brief length of time. Can you imagine knowing "this female and I could create new life together, but if I do, I will come home from work one day to a drowned baby and a hysterical attention-whore, and I will have to pretend like I don't know what happened, I will have to call the hospital and pretend that the baby drowned accidentally and then put up with her madness until she decides she's a lesbian or meets a young guy in a band and just leaves me"?. Imagine it, if you can. Imagine that this is your reality. Now drag yourself to a shitty job every day while spending every waking moment alternating between two extremes: easing her crippling insecurities and putting up with her hateful, spiteful bullshit. Oh, you want five minutes to yourself? You're a disgusting misogynist pig, how dare you be in a room apart from your precious wife for even an instant, you monster.

So to answer your question humanity deserves to die out, all of us do.

Yeah, no.

A) That wasn't an answer to his question. B) Stop projecting your beta self-loathing onto the rest of us and just kill yourself–and your hambeast wife.

Enjoy the next few years of your life, kid.

You failed her shit tests and let her walk all over you.

you should better ypurself by learning carpentry

that shed isn't going to build itself

is this a millennial meme?

No, it's a fact of relationships.

No wonder your marriage sucks.

hated it when I was like 12, watched it couple years later and actually enjoyed it

it's not the movie that's special, it's the fact women dont have a concept of honour

You know the only thing I even remember about it is the tweeeest at the end. I can't remember a single other fucking thing.

Guess I know what I'm watching next weekend.

Go back to working your corner whore.

OP I've never seen a girl even attempt to understand a movie like that. solipsistic creatures, they just dont care

4 seconds of googling tells me its a word for female, ie pleb tier, sophistry.

My GF is a huge fan of Mel Gibson and Sergio Leone.

I know. Late stage host for the parasite here. I'm divorced brah. She ate my soul through my wallet. But it's OK, I can't suffer anymore. I'm already dead.

Women are an ancient curse. They're our punishment for stealing fire from the Gods.

JUST: THE POST

Pls explain urself further

see

Enlighten us pls

you give em too much credit user, shit tests are just the innate way females constantly give males shit and difficulties so that they can see which male is the strongest for breeding purposes

Christ, you're an idiot. Get out while you can still earn enough from that shitty job to retire. The more you make, the more she takes. The faster you break the fuck off of her, the more money you will have for yourself in the end.

It's pickup artist / fedoralord terminology.

seems pretty fedora to deny that a behaviour observable in many mammals including humans exists just because it's not PC

i did say pleb tier sophistry. and i dont think you know what a sophist is if you dont think he is a person who gives you difficulties.

such as?

It's a form of emotional abuse to gain control. The one who doesn't take it and walks away she either gives up on, or chases down and fucks and takes all kinds of shit from just to continue fucking as if his dick is made of gold. The one who does she injects venom into and drains his life blood, usually while fucking the other ones who don't. Never take the shit test if you want intercourse. Women don't fuck their bitch.

None of you will listen to me though, because you're all damned and won't see it until it's too late and without this curse we cannot procreate. Your desire to couple is coded in your DNA, but the fate is inescapable. God is real, and he hates us.

also adding

She's fucking someone else on all those trips to the beach. The color of the wife doesn't matter. The evil is in their vagina. You will learn. In time, and join us in the planes of darkness. Abandon hope.

Like it's not even a hard movie to understand, it literally explain what's been happening step by step at the end. I do hope that all women aren't this thick

wolves are a good example. it's called fitness testing, shit test for slang

google is lacking today; googling fitness testing wolves just gives me a bunch of exercise shit. would you mind explaining to me how a bitch wolf plays verbal mind games on the male wolf when wolf verbal communication is rather limited?

It is true. Women are the double slit experiment, that they are a changing target depending on you, minute to minute.

God, why? I just can't grasp why people wear these shapeless white lumps on their feet. And then it's only people like this that do it, making these shoes appear infinitely worse than they already do.

not now, woman.

He never said verbal.

user is using it wrong: fitness testing in the wild is primarily via physical means i.e. one male kicking another male's ass for a female's attention, while shit testing in PUA terminology is basically when a woman actually likes you enough to try to see if you can keep up with her banter, instead of immediately losing interest, so she won't even bother doing it.

It's mostly horseshit, though. "Shit tests" is really just a more elaborate way of saying "don't be a pushover" and it applies to all human social interaction, as we are by nature programmed to try and take advantage of gullible suckers, not just girls. For example, asking a girl out, you're unlikely to get a shit test dropped on you unless she's a total elitist bitch - it's once you're in that you have to start dodging them.

Also, funnily enough there have been studies that have implied that female mate selection has actually gotten to the point where they are choosing the worst possible mates for themselves, and not just in humans. In humans it's probably even worse - genetically inferior losers can now score with sexy babes that would normally be out of their reach, and hence propagate their inferior genes.

Brownie here (well, sorta). Hate to disappoint you user, but brown qts are just as bad as white ones, they just hide it better. Indian ones are probably the worst in that department. Funnily enough, the most pleasant qts are Irish girls - a bit crazy, but the fun kind of crazy.

Source: dated three brown qts, one from India, one from Lebanon and one from Jordan.