How would you feel about this?

How would you feel about this?

A movie about Bond's aunt? I'd probably pass

Confused

IT'S TIME!!!!!!!

THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE

she's not even british

??? Is this that autism people speak of ???

she is

She's American, she was born in Chicago. The reason she has an English accent (when she's in England) is because she grew up there, her father moved them there so he could go to London Film School.

I'd be delighted to see this happen, they've been making these shitty movies for too long now and this might be just the thing to make them stop

This counts as British imo.

Female Bond would not work. It does not make any sense. Does she have a license to slut? Plus, modern Pedowood would make sure she had many non-white lovers. How does FemBond fight? She would weigh 110lbs against 180lbs guys in gear so 200lbs men. That breaks my suspension of disbelief.

Her parents are American.

Well, funnily enough, British government wouldn't agree with you.

Why don't they just create a new character?

I've only seen one of the recent Bond movies. Was it necessary for the torture scene to be Bond getting his genitals smashed? Changing him to a woman would then be the next logical step, in essence castrating James Bond.

That's how it was in the book, which was written fifty years earlier.

Honestly, could you imagine anything more painful?

knowing for a fact that there's nothing after death?

She would use her ultra leet martial arts ala Black Widow to beat them down because speed > strength just ask hollywood.

Y'know what you wouldn't see? Her getting hit on by a female villain. Her having to drown someone in the sink or toilet of a public restroom after getting slammed into tiled walls and wooden doors. Her getting beaten and tortured when captured.

Ouch user.

Lots of things, but I think the effect here is the threat of getting hit again, rather than the actual pain. The funny thing about torture is its pretty unreliable and can even give you wrong information, especially if you break them.

So…basically Ma-Rey Sue? In that case, Jenny Bond would probably be titless and assless, and yet be able to seduce men and women of all colors and ages and genders.

Because they're lazy fucks who can't spin an original thought to save their lives. All they can do is take material from the classics, paint a sheen of cheap paint over it and call it "ENTIRELY NEW AND FRESH".

Just look at 007: Spectre and The Force Awakens for example.

The effect is the pain, as well as the possibility that continued beatings could lead to impotency

Why are there so many reboots of series that only have one change: Replacing the male cast with females.

I mean, come on, it's not like we've made Tomb Raider starring Luke Croft or some shit.

When leftists champion diversity what they really mean is a one way street, where the male/white/heterosexual character gets replaced with a female/black/homosexual one, and never the other way around.

What would you prefer a (stronk!) woman who don't need no man or a nigger ?
Because it will be one of this.

They didn't stop making them after all of Moore's shit. They didn't stop making them after Licence to Kill failed. They didn't stop making them after Die Another Day, or Quantum of Solace.

They are never going to stop making them.

As a British person I kindly tell you to GO FUCK YOURSELF. This is the sort of mentality that is filling us with kebabs, niggers and Street shitters.

I feel impressed knowing they can still think of ways to make Bond movies even more shit.

Kikewoods grasping after straws.

Why do they do this shit other than to fuck with men and pretend to be progressive.

There is an entire repertoire of great female spy characters to use, or make a new one.

Fucking hate when they do this shit.

to be fair, the craig films are reboots, it was only a matter of time before they started remaking the classic villains, and who wouldn't want to see a new blofeld?

star wars has no excuse tho.

i'm surprised there aren't MRAs championing a lucas croft tomb raider

pic related

At least she's white.

I'd rather a movie about some lady spy related to Bond than making Bond into a nigger.

Incidentally, lady spies are nothing new, and contrary to Civil War's horseshit, they've always been an important part of major nations intel services.

The exact same faggots and whores that were celebrating Roland Deschain being blacked for the movie pissed their pants in fury at Motoko Kusanagi being played by a (((white woman))).

That's pretty ironic, considering he considered himself British for most of his life.

Reboots, perhaps, but who was the idiot who decided on the Austin Powers origin story for Bond and Blofeld?

Literally they took Churchill's speech and decided to apply it to the Bond films.

why would they, it still makes them an obscene amount of money.

Fucking dumb