Wtf is going on on 4chan? Saw a threa don Holla Forums...

Wtf is going on on 4chan? Saw a threa don Holla Forums, someone complains about this and absolutely everyon there shits on him, calls him racist, calls him a faggot and what not. Thread is still up, I think.

I'm not a racist at all and I don't like this shit. She is fucking white, blonde and has blue eyes in the comic, the whole comic is apparently based on Northern gods and mythology.

Why is 4chan literally fucking Reddit/NeoGAF today? What happened to this place? Why are there so many libtards and blacks on Holla Forums and Holla Forums?

Will the same happen to Holla Forums in a few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9ppv6SIsOM
pag.aids2012.org/abstracts.aspx?aid=10259
huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/penis-sizes-by-state_n_4379664.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
youtube.com/watch?v=uK9ID9MUhhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's enough signalling for today, dear.

Back to cuckchan with you.

I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS!

Thor Ragnarok looks more and more like it's going to be WE WUZ WHITE GUILT these days.

Holla Forums was suppose to filter newniggers (kind of like what Holla Forums does for Holla Forums), but instead they bypassed to other sites like Holla Forums and /cgl/. with the pedos either banned ( like recently on Holla Forums), and the stricter moderation (against /cgl/ cattyness) made it a safe place for sensitive tumblrinas. They didn't respect the board culture, and moot wanted the 'wider' audience.

This place has already banned sfw pedo images, next comes stricter moderation.

I like fucking niggers, I just don't like living near them

You know that comic that shows how guys create hobbies and gradually they're subverted and destroyed?

Same process when websites. Halfchan was compromised back with the GamerGate fiasco, everyone who gave a shit about censorship or freedom of speech migrated here. What you're left with is betas, leftists, girls and underageB&.

-Men create something great.
-Their creation is useless unless they share it with some, so they let a few people in.
-Women see a community where they will have complete attention from all male members without any competition, and so they start pretending to want to take part.
-Their presence attracts beta males who follow women around and say "YES, THAT'S RIGHT!" to whatever they say.
-The women then gradually begin demanding changes made to the community, which their beta orbiters agree with. These changes gradually push out the original community.
-The original community starts over somewhere else, while their creation is left looking like every site to have undergone this process before it. Cracked, SomethingAwful, Reddit, etc.

Halfchan is completely controlled by SJW mods. Any hopes I had that the new jap admin might change things were dashed when a few days later someone posted a screenshot here of someone getting banned for an actress got "BLACKED". They didn't post any pictures with it or anything, they were banned just for typing that word in all caps.

The site needs to be put out of it's misery.

SJWs like pedos though.

What do you expect? Did you forget that cast a nigger in the first thor? They had him playing the God known as the 'whitest of the gods' in Norse mythology an obvious and deliberate insult.
The only way to win is to not give these pedowood kikes ANY of your money, if you absolutely insist on seeing a film (I can't see why you would these days) make sure to pirate it.
Do you really want to pay these spiritual poisoners for the privilege of having your culture destroyed and your children brainwashed?

Enjoy your AIDS.

WE

WUZ

GAWDZ

N

SHIET

The least they could do is dye her hair blonde.

pagancucks btfo

You know, even if they cast a nigress for the sake of diversity, some sjw/blm cucks would still complain CUZ SHE NOT BLACK ENUF.

So it's the betas fault, not women.

Because GamerGate brought in a shit ton of ledditfags and other tumblrinas.
Plus some user said that the mods there ban openly racist posts and shit now.

I might take your analysis seriously if you new that they were called boards and not sites.

Takes for playing, fuckwit.

While I don't like when they gender/race bend characters, the Valkyrie casting doesn't feel like it because if it were the reason behind it, then that would come off as incredibly racist tokenism considering their other casting choices.

that's because It is racist tokenism

Racist toward whites implying there was something wrong with the character being white to begin with or there's something racist about having an all white cast even when it suits the source material.

Racist towards blacks implying they can't have characters of their own, as if Black Panther, Spawn, Luke Cage, War Machine, etc all don't exist, and need to be granted a place on the team by whites.

True, I'm just saying that while I don't like it, I don't always see it as them doing it solely to "diversify" the cast. If that was their reasoning, they would do it a lot more. Take Idris Elba as Heimdall, considering every other character in the first movie, I find it hard to believe they cast him solely because he's a black guy.

Stop being such a hypocrite.

Yeah I'm sure it's all just ((pure coincidence))

Well the first Thor was basically a diversity squad to begin with, so it doesn't come off as much as a surprise. with all the shit they have been doing to Thor this seems tame in comparison

Wtf.

[x] being a faggot

50 points from hufflePuff, You've been sentence to detention on another site

I'm sure you're aware of how stupid that is, but they're not their characters if it's the black version of an originally white character.

Once you get a non-white character in a movie, it doesn't matter how much they don't fit the part, and it doesn't matter how obviously it's a PR move.

You can't say anything. Nothing. It's racist. No matter how logical your explanation, no matter how calm and rational you are pointing it out.

Fuck, you can't even call a movie shitty looking if a black actress is in it, "Oh you're clearly just covering that you don't want a movie with a female PoC as a character".

This is the new marketing method. They just broadened the pool of actors to choose from, some cheaper than others, and they can change whatever they like. Better yet if they do, they can manufacture outrage, and take to twitter pretending to be brave defending the decision, and the professionally offended will go see it and shill for the movie to signal how progressive and open minded they are unlike those MISOGYNERD PISSBABIES.

They did it with Roland from the Dark Tower.
Did it with Ghostbusters.
Did it with Rocky Horror remake.

They'll just keep doing it, and renaming the movie as the original to try to brush it's existence under the rug.

its called a kafkatrap and the really isnt a defense for norman plebs such as yourself from it.

I'm hoping for a civil war to break out within the next 20 years so we can finally get rid of all the kikes and shitskins who live in our countries (save a few honorary Aryans).

There's your problem. Crawl back to 4chan you bottom feeding cuck.

You know damn well user they're gonna mention her being black at least fifty different times in the movie.

It's not just about cramming niggers everywhere, it's about letting you know in no uncertain terms that thing X that you liked is now diverse and progressive.

Yes, goyim, there is no agenda at play here, he was just the best and most appropriate actor for the job!

Pic related.

You know anyone complaining about this is going to get shot down instantly by that same tired argument of "B-but all sorts of unrealistic things happened in Norse mythology, like a man summoning lightning! Why are you whining about blacks you fucking racist faggot!"

Tessa Thompson is cute and can act. Fucking sucks they are using her on propaganda bullshit.

She's a nigger. Fuck off.

So?

Go back to fucking fackbook if you want people to care. Don't buy into the "rayciss >:(" bullshit every time you see something like this that makes you uncomfortable.

You know exactly what this is and what they're doing. Don't let faggots step all over you.

She has the typical anti-white look.

She doesn't have blue or pink hair, as far as I know.

She's a nigger.

You can't help cowards like him. When someone is afraid of being called racist on an anonymous image board he's likely ten times worse IRL.

This is likely the most "racist" statement the cuck has made in his life, and he is mentally whipping himself by reminding us that this trained monkey is "attractive".

What a fine example of the negro subspecies in all its hideous glory.

A cute nigger. ♥

She is no negro. Too mixed for that.

This site will become like that too, eventually. In fact, it's already started.

As soon as people start being forced to counter-troll the overreaching Holla Forumstards with ironical sjwism, real sjwism will take place and then they will get here full force.

Then don't "ironically" libcuck Holla Forums.

Then don't overreach, Holla Forumstard.

Who is overreaching in this thread?

The Jew once again takes what was previously a blonde haired, blue eyed, white (female) character and turns it into an ugly ape. Nobody is allowed to criticize this move because it brings leftist branded diversity to racist white America (that isn't going to stay white for much longer).

And this is always a one way street. White, heterosexual characters get replaced by a diversity hire, but never the other way around.

This will only stop when we put a bullet in them.

She looks like a smug shitskin who enjoys seeing white men, women and children get raped and bludgeoned to death.

Overreaching is turning the board in /tvpol/.

We need to kill them all, m8. No exceptions.

Fucking hell, you Holla Forumsfags are so repetitive.

Yeah, the casting choice is stupid, but I agree with the other user, objectively she's OK in the looks, and can actually act.

Fucking this the Holla Forums fuckery became so bad a few months back even i started to fuck with them.Now i dunno whose trolling who anymore.Stop making everything a Holla Forums rant tards.

Sometimes they replace asian characters with whites. But then again asians count as honorary aryans.

She should read up on the history of Haiti, and what her black "brothers" did to everyone that wasn't black as tar.

That is the truth actually. Edgelording aside, these people are ideological zealots. You can't make them see reason, their whole ideology is built around a nebulous concept of "progress" that has no concrete objectives and a constantly shifting goalpost, they hate Western culture and the white race and want them gone.

Why exactly ought they to be kept alive? What do we lose by shoving them in the ovens? Brightly colored, problem glasses wearing legbeards? Beta enabling cowards? I can live without both.

We will when the Jews stop making every movie push their agenda.

Jew here, we been reading 8ch Holla Forums closely as our main source of opinions and considered your request, but we don't really care about what a chan board says.

We are here to discuss movies/tv first, remember that.Derailing every thread is sickening and you are achieving nothing.

You're starting to show your true colors kike.

This is a Holla Forums thread which is fine.If i make thread discussing a show , fags like will still consider it a Holla Forums thread on the flimsiest excuse. Dont expect us to like welcome you.
The red sjw speaks, go back to your hugbox.

Firstly, learn to type properly. The space key exists for a reason you illiterate cuck.

Secondly, nobody made a whiny bitch like you the content gatekeeper. I could give less of a shit what you think is and is not appropriate to say on the board. You can just leave.

Gross, y u haev to be so problematic? /s

So could you , but you wont.
You could be killing yourself right now, sitting in a bathtub with some of the Führers favorite songs on, cutting your wrists.But you wont
Guess we both will have to deal with it.

You need informations that society judge disgusting in order to keep normies away. The more disgusting the information is considered, the more you are protected from people who have the moral compass moved entirely by society approvation.

This happens because the normalfag, when presented with informations society deems disgusting, will run away shocked, while people who use their brain will face those informations in order to understan them and know the world better.

On 4chan you used to have pedo raids (which is the best normie repellent), loli, zoophilia, and maybe some other disgusting stuff I can't think of right now.

But now everything is strictly moderated. Hell, you aren't even allowed loli stuff.

It didn't help that moot got cucked and decided to give the chan away to edgy SJW during gamergate.

So, even if you don't like disgusting stuff, it is really useful to accept it as information because it will guarantee that people who aren't yet able to reason freely will stay away.

I consider all Holla Forums -/a/ threads as off top shit pits, i have no problem taking a long hard dump on them.

You know that Zoe Quinn has seen more gross stuff IRL than you have in the internet, right?

moot didn't really had over the place to leftists. He had been trying, for years, to clean up 4chan's act in an effort to make money from it, but we never let him get away with that shit.

Then he started running around with the San Francisco crowd and became Luggage Lad for some bitch. They likely educated him in what was to be done to sanitize the place, and had him and the Nip kike come into contact.

It just so happened that during that period the whole Zoey thing was heating up, forcing moot's hand, first by banhammering Holla Forums into silence, followed by nuking Holla Forums to finally get rid of them.

And now 4chan is another dying husk of a formerly prosperous community, being chocked to death by the leftist moderation.

No doubt, all she needs is a mere mirror.

And you want to scare them away with loli? They are fucking convicted pedophiles you fucking idiot.

Blatant racism, redpilling and wrongthink in general being seen as acceptable and commendable are the most effective leftist repellants.

Mockery is also effective.

But they are racists too, against white/asian/latino people…

How the fuck does Holla Forums of all places completely doesn't understand SJW operatives? Yes, the sheeple behind them are all sensible, but the main operatives are not.

never change you lefty autist

It's true. More often than not you'll find SJWs defending pedophiles and saying how it's wrong to be so viciously against them. This was a big issue with a lot of the SomethingAwful people since so many of them turned out to be pedophiles, but because they were considered friends of SA they kept being defended. You can actually find many of these same people then going on to other sites and spreading this degenerate ideology of loving pedophiles. Just look at Ben Kuchera who stated that "pedophilia is not a moral wrong".

Honey no. People started calling everything Holla Forums simply because it didn't kowtow to SocJus. I mean seriously try considering a subject like this Thor movie and how this really isn't racist at all to point out how ridiculous the casting is, yet you'll find people on 4cucks calling you Holla Forums if you dare say the casting is terrible.

Doubt it more like lol niggah in muh films.maybe Trump will purify your films as well.

It's redwood. He's the reason I left 4/co/ all those years ago. He invited tumblr there with the excuse "some parts of 4chan aren't that bad". The first point of contact was my once-beloved comics and cartoons board where pic #1 happened.

He's now a Holla Forums mod and he's basically allowed to do whatever he wants.

At least I was able to trigger him one last time before I left in his "based boyega general", where he was trying to get the board to jack off over the nigger being cast in Episode 7.

That movie was actually breddy gud, it was designed to draw in SJWs and trigger them as it challenged a lot of their points, but most of the advertising for it made it look something like Selma or The Help, a movie to 'slam' white people.

Most people never gave a shit about saying nigger on 4cucks until a couple years ago when the site became more immersed in the SocJus bullshit.

The leaked logs even showed there was this divide amongst the mods between those that liked the old community versus those that wanted to cleanse it.

Redwood was a red herring. He was responsible for a lot of bullshit, but his sentiment is popular with about half the mods there now.

Holla Forums went to shit because you allowed it to. You prided yourself on being the "nice" board, you allowed Homosuck threads, you didn't chase tumblr out when it came for a visit and that's how they took over without a fight.

They had to banhammer Holla Forums, shoah Holla Forums (multiple times) and nuke it, and purge /sp/ to make them submit. You cowards rolled over and let them buttfuck you.

A lot of his friends are probably mods now too, just like moot's were.

Who do you think came up with "Holla Forums is love" in the first place?

Few people care now just try to keep it fun instead of nasty

First of all
Second, this is what the dying comic industry has been doing for years, bait the retards into talking about something that will most likely be a mediocre movie/comic that will be forgotten in a month.

80% of the community is shitty leftists because 4chan became popular and hence Reddit tier, but some of us old fags still lurk and we will pop up occasionally to tear them a new asshole.

I'm browsing 4 again as 8 is dying and lacks content I want to read (/tg/ and /m/ shit). If I see lefty shit I will dismantle it and often get some one else jumping in next to me doing the same. It's mostly cancer but there's still a fighting spirit in us old pathetic anons of yesta year

I decided to head over to ubuu since this site is, as you said, dying, but who the hell knows where I'll go after that. It seems like every board is going someplace else.

I'm gonna miss you guys, it's been one hell of a ride.

"There is no such thing as bad publicity" is a red herring. There actually is, and continuously doing shit like this in the name of generating outrage and "free" marketing drives costumers away.

Where are DC and Marvel now? They have bleed millions in cash, basically destroyed the core userbase it took them decades to cultivate and the only reason they are still in business is because WB and Disney are using their IPs.

Ubuu?

You should post a throw away e mail and we can talk outside of Holla Forums. I keep meaning to collect user contacts to be ready for the move but any time you mention it people say you're a fucking honey pot.

why would a nigger be cast in the role of a nordic mythology character, nigger worshipper?

Uboachan

I've considered doing that, but come on: do you really want to talk to anons outside of this place? Being anonymous and having arguments with little consequence is about 90% of the fun here. When you can't fight, what's the point?

because it's more progressive

I can be an argumentative little shit outside of 8ch.

One problem I have with chans is that they become isolating. I enjoy the culture here, I enjoy the content but I have to admit that in being here I stunt my social network. This is a problem over time as you stop regening your social circle and end up in a shitty place when you want to play vidya with people or just shit talk with a buddy.

I some times try 8ch discords or mumbles and most of them are god awful. I know the good ones are hidden away and I can't find them as again can't talk to the people on them outside of the boards where they won't post them in fear of getting over run.

your "social network" shouldnt be from the internet.

What you should probably do is get some irl friends. They'll likely have some incorrect opinions but you can deal with that if you really want social contact.

Luckily I play mtg, so I've been able to meet some people who aren't that bad through that. However if you go looking for people that play vidya you're gonna have a bad time.

Try Reddit

Its all a myth anyway

Hello Reddit.

nothing wrong with that tbh

Note this individual's typing style, he's a practitioner of what can be called "the nu-male style"

When you see
It should be obvious that the poster is not from this site.

Do they type that way because capitalization and punctuation are threatening to women and niggers?

No, it's because they post from their phones

I've been finding boards moving faster than ever before. So not sure why people think the site is dying. Seems like that's been the claim ever since the major migration from 4chan.

Never being there strangely

never go full retard stormnigger

I have always typed like cancer fuck you

Then go away you dumb nigger.

The white man put keys in place so humans could adhere to correct grammar rules, not for evolutionary dead ends like you to bash the keyboard like a rabid gorilla.

Go die in a blaze grammar nazi

Stop posting from your phone, 16 year old.

'no'

And here you have the typical leftists when put outside the hugbox and forced to face his inadequacies.

Please stay alert for possible shit flinging as the tantrum escalates.

I honestly hope to see more capeshit characters get BLACKED tbh. There is nothing worth saving anymore, might as well laugh as the world burn the same way we made fun out of Brendan Fraser's cuckoldry.

t. nigger

in the present year
I am sorry your life sucks that hard.

nice meme

user why are you this rectally ravaged?

Cute kids would fuck

Bored waiting for a stream to start, gonna go wank soon

Of course you would. Niggers like you have this uncontrollable urge to muh dick anything with an orifice, especially if its white.

Much like the rest of your species, you are ruled by your feral instincts.

Here you can observe yet another behavior of the nu-male.

No matter what you say, they will respond.

Tight and white is every bodies fave

Thank you for admitting as much, hence why people made a thread about a disgusting ape being in place of a beautiful human.

See? You can be taught using the right methods.

user please, you mean a beautiful actual human, as opposed to one whose skin has been contaminated by too much melanin to be of any value.

Not my fault your 'beautiful women'
would rather fuck a brother, maybe she will let you watch.

stfu Michael Moore

m8, m8.

Come on now.

Why don't you try watching some of that BBC porn you like to brag about? Those girls are nasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9ppv6SIsOM
got a semi

Depend on the person doesn't it. If i have a thick wad and a hot bitch, how does that shit infograph help a shut in nerd like you?

How big is your "BBC" user, four inches? Three?

paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Why do you want to lick it weeb?

The world out there is pretty fluid m8 things change and studies become obsolete.

pag.aids2012.org/abstracts.aspx?aid=10259

huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/penis-sizes-by-state_n_4379664.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423

y-yes mam my white dick is 2 inches long
kek

>In other words, higher level of estradiol equates to a higher level of feminine behavior. This explains why black men and women have thick lips and buttocks, which are feminine features. In addition to being naturally hairless, and smaller on average, black men and women tend to be louder, more social, and easily provoked emotionally
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570

u mad cos you have no lips or butt

Agreed. The day is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=uK9ID9MUhhI

indeed it is

typical behaviour of apes when confronted with reasoning

It kinda did, i am not here to bother arguing with racists m8. I came here to laugh at you.
If you want to make the white race great, kill yourself, your time is past.
See yahhh

yep, that's reddit for you

Nah, you're an assblasted monkey or street shitter who feels inferior to whites.

You guys realise this is Holla Forums not Holla Forums right.I come here to chill and amuse myself.You guys were amusing.Thanks.

Do you have no self-awareness?

Niggers are subhuman.

u guys seem mad

ok i will leave, go back to circlejerking

Ooga booga bix nood muhfuhga?

fuck off to cuckchan, jewpig

OK back now, how you guys being :^)

falseflagging Holla Forumsastard

Don't worry, niggers are a sexually monomorphic species. This means that there is little difference between bucks and sows. "She" will buff up in no time.

But i want to enrich the white race user, white bitches like muscle.No need to tell you right?

I think we found the "cumskin" spammer.

Nah i am new here.Sounds like a bro though.Fucking cumskin.

I really don't get why niggers think it's so impressive that there's porn of them fucking whores.

Like, they're just whores man. They'll fuck Ron Jeremy, so I'm pretty sure they'll fuck anything,

MUH DICK!
MUH DICK MUDAFUKA!

They get paid to fuck dogs too. I imagine them fucking niggers tickles the same sort of fetish. Sort of like "I can't believe she'd fuck that for money".

What if your mom was a whore and me and my boys tore that pussy up.Would you still feel the same?

That was weak bro.
Elementary school tier insult, please try again.

Women don't fuck. They get fucked.

Oh you're right on the money there, user. It's pretty much just the degradation that gets cucks off.

This thread is why we should have ID's on this board.

Sorry m8 i was just drifted a bit, imagine fucking some nazi kids mom while he watched.Wiped my dick on her face and gave the kid a pat on the head as i walked off.Fucking diamonds.Gonna need to fap again fuck.

If only this were a samefag.

Is this gonna be the new signature spice?

This and the GoT general, mods and BO are dead though.

were do i apply to mod?

You know user, I feel really, REALLY bad for you.

I mean, think about it you guys. He was born a nigger. Like, if he was retarded, or disabled in some way, it wouldn't be THAT bad, but jesus christ did this chimpanzee draw the short straw.

He's never going to accomplish anything in his life because he's too retarded, He'll never find a woman, because, you know, NIGGER. I guess he, or more accurately, IT, will just have to spend the rest of its life trying to jerk its tiny black cock off but failing due to extreme micropenis combined with the natural impotence and lack of testosterone that comes with his status as a nigger,

that's literally kindergarten tier

Lol imagination is great aint it, strange fantasy but who am i to judge?

I'm legit scared of niggers. It is like being attacked by a wild animal.

Because you ARE being attacked by a wild animal.

Wild animals lack the evil that lurks inside the heart of every nigger. Lovecraft said it best

Tip top m8, this isn't even funny anymore.

Blacks react, whites plan there evil and are more effective.

They taught Koko how to communicate with sign language and she even had a pet kitten.

I wonder how much business they turned away with the trailers alone. I know I've waited for it to come to cable or Amazon before giving it even a few minutes.

Same thing appears to be happening with Birth of a Nation '16, so I think it's becoming all right to take a swing at race-bait advertising in the open for now.

Can't always go outside user. Some people are disabled here. If I'm unable to venture forth then it's nice to have online friends too.

I do occasionally poach Reddit for women but they get triggered way too easy. One creepy thing is my ex girlfriend found me through Reddit, tried to reconnect with me after fucking me over, then proceeded to claim I was a beta orbiter and she wanted to move to my country again and reconnect to to our history. It was fucking crazy and I'm laying low on Reddit for a while.

Holla Forums has the same threads up for days and lost like 5k users dude. Some of the smaller boards grew but the biggers shrunk.

Actually if you look at the history record of genetics you can see that the 7 to 1 ratio OKCupid has is the same our ancestors have for thousands of years. Humans are acting on the same system even with technology.

Look at all that paper thin white fragility in this thread, so much salt over someone saying a black girl is cute. Hilarious.

Meanwhile, 100,000 onward niggers still barely capable of using human languages, and infamous for animal cruelty.

Holla Forums went to shit because of the mods. They actively encouraged the usual suspects to flood the place until it became a boring shithole like GG where everyone thinks being a keyboard warrior is gonna do fuckall.

Gone are the days where you could talk the shit with likeminded people, have a casual chat about nerd stuff you happened to like and cook up ways to troll leftists online.

Bestiality is wrong. Bestiality kills. Just ask Mr. Hands.

That happened to me with Fury Road.

Epic post.

How do you know the poster who said it is white?

Cute implies sexual attraction? Everyone says cats and dogs are cute, they want to fuck those cats and dogs?

Poopy manbabies are mentally handicapped and ridiculous, tbh.

I, too, would've been happy to see that if not for the wave of praise from bloggers known for toeing the line.

I can choose to spend my weekend either with a fridge pack of beer and HBO, or on a film that could be a bunch of hyper-feminist trash, there's no competition.

Niggers gonna nig

Fury road isn't feminist in nature, it's actually red pilled if you have the right eye. Women fuck up everything and kill everyone in the end.

The problem with Fury road is it's boring. It's so much action that it becomes meaningless.

It's an unintentional deconstruction of feminist drivel, however, it actually was made with the intent of being a feminist movie.

They hired a feminist consultant for the wives to act like "sex slave victims". Which none of them do because feminists are retarded.

More like the cuck making it brought over a feminist commissar to ensure no wrongthink happened and he didn't offend the harpies.

If they weren't retarded they wouldn't be feminists.

i.e. a mulatto.

Pure niggresses are indistinguishable from male niggers from the neck up.

Depends on which tribe you refer to. Many tribes have beautiful traits, but only the very fug ones were enslaved and considered inferior by the others, and those were sold out and thus american niggerdom is as ugly as it is.

Niggers in my country tend to be better looking than american niggers, because we didn't import as many slaves and had a lot of proper migration.

A nigger is a nigger. No aesthetics (likely the result of human DNA entering their genetics) change the bestial violence and subhuman IQ.

80% of human genetic variety resides on african Tribes, they look nothing like each other, except for having different dark skin tones.

But they are all equally dumb and savage.

If you like niggers this much go frolic with them in Africa, get the real redpill experience.

I don't need to like niggers to consider it stupid to say pure niggers look like men.

Ignorance is not red pill, its the opposite.

You belong there.

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/suicide/

This, honestly. I hope ((they)) just go balls to the wall and 'blackwash' everything they possibly can while shoving in as many minorities as possible. Women, homos, transexuals, etc.

If we're lucky the whole industry will finally crash and something better than complete utter shit might emerge from the ashes.

where's your pic from again?

been trying to find it for ages

Some webm of Bane-sama.

Ask and ye shall receive

Probably a lot, but that's not the point. The movie isn't for people that agree with their points, it's to get SJWs to think about and question their beliefs.

AYO HOL UP

4chan and Holla Forums is pure comedy.

…Actually it's very sadw hat this palce has become.

WE WUZ RAGNAROKZ N SHIET. Honestly though she's not even a full african she's probably mixed.

The nastiness was always half of the fun.

but they all look like monkeys.

You don't have to pose here.

Megusta…

If they count as "honorary Aryans", then why aren't white characters ever replaced by Asians, only by blacks, and Asian characters are usually replaced by whites?

Can't blame you though, since your IQ is likely less than 85.

user, you're just being cruel. The dindu literally has nothing else to cling to beyond the BBC maymay. It's like bullying a special needs kid.

This has to be reverse trolling.

This literally doesn't change it one bit.

Fucking retard.

>bestiality is not okay
I'm getting mixed signals here.

But user, he's black. If our government had any kind of mercy he'd be considered special needs.

Friendly reminder if Holla Forums actually cared enough to practice what they preach they'd be out doing the Moon proud a lynching nogs. Instead they shit here shitposting "bravely" calling out the kikes and niggers.

Holla Forums is shit and will always be shit. When the day of the rope comes you may find you're on the wrong end.

All niggers should be hanged.

Now reply to me, nigger.

Go on, do as the white man says. If you don't, that means I'm right.

You have to go back, Goldberg.

someone asks you why you arent out hanging niggers

you reply with

niggerwat.jpg

something is fishy here, I propose a truce with the niggers until we have completely eradicated the jews, its the only way to make sure they arent playing us, again.

oh i have an idea, how about we promise them israel as a carrot, theyll fit right in

Amen to that.

Name?

Keep trying, rabbi.

Race is about a correlation of traits, not a single trait.

If you look only at one factor, e.g. skin color, it's impossible to tell a Solomon Islander from a Bantu from a relevantly pigmented inhabitant of the Indian subcontinent.

When you look at a correlation of phenotypic traits or genotype loci, it's impossible not to see racial differences.

Guess what, humans started leaving Africa we know now at least 130,000 years ago. This means Europeans had at least a solid 70,000 years of evolution in a completely distinct environment from Africa (not to mention the immense differences that 10k years of evolving to agricultural life would have in recent history.) Two distinct subspecies of cheetahs formed in 30,000 years, but somehow human racial groups didn't differ physiologically (except in bone density, skull morphology, brain size, cortical neurons, proportion of fast twitch muscle, hair texture, eye color, skin color, testosterone, gestation period i.e. length of pregnancy, twinning rate, sex drive, secondary sexual characteristics, average intelligence), the races differ in all of those traits, it's just totally impossible that the last part is caused by genetic differences.

lol what is he reacting too?

Out of Africa Theory has been contested and disproven.

Did you know that it's ok that blacks are inferior in every single way to every other race on earth, because 1 out 100 will have interracial sex with women with severe psychological issues?

The only scientific grouping of humans is by haplogroups. Anything else is pseudo-science at best.

And I didn't said anything about race in my posts.

I love how Holla Forums loves to brag about their scientific understanding of race, but when you mention that Finns are asians because of the Haplogoup N1c1 they lose their shit and start screaming about genetics being a jewish science.

Are you joking? Holla Forums calls Finns Mongolians more than it calls them anything else.

This board needs IDs.

Marvel / Disney is injecting heavy doses of political correctness in many of their movies and we're supposed not to notice it because but but you're from Holla Forums, you're a bad person! ? Fuck you.

Suck on that, Germanics, Francs, Celtics, Indians and Arabs.

Slavs are bro-tier, tho. Turkics are OK so long as they don't allahu ackbar anyone

So they're not okay?

Come on, user, they've got bombings there almost every month, and half the country wants to forget the Ottoman Empire ever existed.

Oh boo fucking hoo, every arab country has regular bombings, because they are fucking batshit about religion.

And turkey funding ISIS and trying to take land from syria while the mess is going on makes them prime cancer.

Not Finn guy (I assume he is, at least), but:

Kek.

Eh, no, Turkey is getting bombed because they live right next door to all the batshit insane fuckery in the Middle-East, and take in more "refugees" than all the European countries combined.

So does the U.S, Israel, Britain, Saudi Arabia, and a dozen other countries. Guess that makes it their own damn fault when their citizens get blown to pieces after conducting yet another aerial bombing raid in hell knows where, while simultaneously funding terrorists with the other hand.

ISIS is a proxy army, no shit they get funded. What, you think the modern era magically ended conquest? It just went underground, and Assad isn't exactly a saint, even if he does get demonized somewhat excessively.

Ok my bad, mudslime country, not arab.

Point still stands. Muslim countries have regular bombings.
Every single one of them.

Do you write that crap while talking about Turkey. Erdogan is prime cancer.

With turkey most of the bombings are kurd related, due their constant conflict.

And turkey is a very active part of that batshit insane fuckery.
They don't just fund ISIS, they have fucking training camps on their borders and send opposition troops into Syria monthly.
The medias that tried reporting it were raided and shut down. Reporters were murdered.

Don't you defend that cancerous country you faggot.
The more turks that die, the better.

Yeah, Erdogan is cancer. Doesn't mean that Assad isn't.

Actually that's only recent, and they still get ISIS bombers in there too. Before the Kurd stuff, they still got bombed by ISIS more than any other Western country.

Yup. And what do you think the CIA and Mossad does in there? Or MI6? Just drop in weapons, or provide training?

Yeah, Turkish opposition reporters. Erdogan is scum, doesn't mean everyone else in Turkey is too.

Do you say the same for every Westerner that dies at the hands of ISIS too? Or every Arab?

turkroach pls
of course!

No, I say that about the cancerous country that is Turkey, that plays the victim game while using refugees as a blackmailing tool to get millions.
The same turkey that flies over greek territory as a threat every single year.
The same turkey that tries to influence politics on the balkans through subversive means.
The same turkey that participated in atrocities jews would be proud of.
The same turkey that is a cancer to each and every single one of it's neighboring countries.
Yes, that turkey that cucked the germany that lost ww2 into accepting millions of turks since 1960.

Yes I strongly desire death to that country in particular.

I don't care about arabs killing arabs or mudslimes killing mudslimes.
If they could keep that shit to themselves that would be great.

Playing the victim game by basically doing its best to keep the cancer of refugees at bay?

Greece and Turkey are NATO members, so no shit Turkey can fly over Greek territory. Greeks can do the same to them.

You mean like Russia and everyone else?

As would the British and the French. And the Japanese and the Russians. Oh, and basically the whole world.

Cancer how, exactly?

Well, glad we cleared your biases up.

Would be easier if everyone else didn't insist in meddling in their shit. And would be a hell of a lot easier if the Brits and the Frenchies didn't kick-start that fuckery back in the 20th century.

Was crashing this country part of your plan?

At bay ? They pay them the boat rides and throw them in the general direction of Greece and Bulgaria.
Greece and Turkey are on the edge since the balkan wars. Long before NATO.
All of those flights are opposed and condemned by Greece. It's a display of power, but if you don't know about their territorial dispute keep your mouth shut bout it.
Russia isn't muslime and it isn't trying to directly assimilate the balkans.
Not everyone does genocide, spiking, forceful conversion and kafir taxes like the Turks do.
By being a both direct and indirect threat to national sovereignty to Syria, Bulgaria, Greece and etc.

I would almost feel sad if that same middle east hadn't in the 14th century invaded europe and turned the byzantine empire into dust and brought the balkans back centuries in development.
Let's not even go into north afican countries that used to be christian before the rise of islam.
If it was the same middle east not influencing the west back it might have been ok to play victim cards, but it isn't.

The victim card is not one they can play easily.

Yeah, when they've got no more holding capacity in their own country, and Europe refuses to try and work out another solution besides "let's just let them all in".

Still NATO members, and thanks for reminding me that it's not even Greek territory, it's disputed territory, so Greece has even less solid ground to stand on. I would kindly advise you also keep your mouth shut if you don't know enough.

Depends on which part of Russia you're referring to, and kek at the assimilation part. I guess you're gonna ignore all of Russia's neighbors being constantly on edge, and Russia's habit of sending Russians to other countries and then invading them under the pretext of "defense of native Russians" - a solid strategy by the way, I'll hand that to the Russians.

I think Britain, France, Germany, Russia, Hungary, Spain, China, Japan and a shitload of other countries would beg to differ. By the way, Turks didn't do forceful conversion. They kept other peoples in the Ottoman Empire free to practice their religion for the specific purpose of taxes.

Empires die, and the Balkans were hardly brought back in development.

Yes, do tell me about all those African countries that used to be Christian before Islam, when Christianity hadn't even reached them before the age of colonialism.

Oops, forgot one.

Well shit, this has to be the first time I've heard someone claim a country to be a threat to other countries by the simple virtue of existing.

I don't remember a surge of wymyn preceeding the death of halfchan. The main cause of the exodus was the betrayal of moot and the janitors in his pockets, some of whom were definitely cucked, but not by chicks on 4chan. Moot at least was privately cucked.

The userbase itself was pathetic already back then, but it wasn't responsible for 4chan turning completely to shit. That was solely on moot. The main influence on moot, meanwhile, was leftism, and while the particular branch of leftism that corrupted him was feminism, leftism as a whole is not a movement of females. A lot of it was created by rich, white, male, beta intellectuals.

In other words, your narrative is shit.

They hired Eve Ensler, author of The Vagina Monologues

As Karen Straughan put it, everything she says can be summed up by "vagina, rape, vagina, vagina, rape, vagina, rape, vagina, rape, rape, vagina, vagina, rape, rape, rape".

Unless it's female-on-famale rape. That's a "good rape".

Wtf are you doing here then? I'm a white beaner, Americanized, have family lineage as US citizens since the 1800's and even I got to go back.

Get your hood on faggot.

Look, it's one of those betas I was describing. I mentioned women and you went

Try re-reading what you're claiming is shit, and realize what's shit is your ability to read.

Second fucking line:

I mentioned four different groups, one of them was girls. As someone else noted, it's not even them that's solely the problem, it's the betas who agree with whatever they say because they're thirsty.

Basically, you. GTFO.

Did I say the site was comprised entirely of women now? Did I say halfchan sucking is because of vaginas? No. I said:

Also known as the Lena Dunham school of sisterly relations.

1. I go on 4chan Holla Forums regularly and other boards occasionally, racism and such is not all too uncommon

2. Most of the racists are on Holla Forums as there is actually a global rule against racism on 4chan that excludes only Holla Forums. Holla Forums just doesn't enforce it

3. SJW mods

Holla Forums is already a shithole. Are you trying to say 8/tv/ is a good board?

Suuuure. Not like they get triggered by it or anything.

What you wrote was this:
So you weren't talking about halfchan here? Too bad, you should've made yourself clear.

Now, to respond to your accusations, you're a faggot who's buttmad that a taiwanese grafiti enthusiast community didn't tell him what a good job he did writing a half-assed "redpilled" analysis down. You were preaching to the choir and no one responded to it. Cry me a river.

I guess I didn't respond to your accusations at all, but I don't care. ur a faget

I remember when regular racism-threads were a thing. Do those still exist?

Yes and no. I was using that formula, but you'd have to be a beta orbiter to think that lays all the blame on women when there are several steps mentioned after they show up.

I didn't come up with the formula, I was paraphrasing it. You know, the image where the example used is a card game? Women joining the community is an important step. They come to have uncontested male attention, other men come because of the women. It's about different people coming in and destroying the original community by numbers.

OP asked for an explanation.

If your analcyst about the response I got from this filipino cavedrawing club was accurate, I would have gotten upset with the guy who said "So it's the beta's fault then." I got annoyed because you saw a process that described women as one step in a series of actions leading to a community's demise, and you latched onto that bit, when everything else in your post is the same shit I said. As far as not getting kudos, well they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so thanks.

kek, I see you measured that somehow
No it's not. It's greek land and turkey is still as salty as ever.
Funny. Turks have been doing the same, even when they forcefully put those turks into other people's territory long ago.
Spiking in particular is turk specific.
Nigger I am from the balkans. We literally walk past evidence of forceful conversion from those times. From burned churches, to converted churches , from human remains to burned villages that opposed.
Kill yourself for ignoring that part of history.
I guess killing the intelligent people, burning libraries, monasteries and churches along with repressing the local population made the balkans develop faster.
That's bullshit and you are a retard for believing it.
Ok, you are plain retarded. learn the history of Christianity and Islam before you say bullshit like that.
Who said it was by existing ? They deliberately perform actions to udnermine balkan and syrian sovereignty. From the armed forces they send into syria to the political figures they pay for on the balkans.
Again you are uninformed yet you defend the turkslimes.

Kill yourself roach.