You can't judge movies by trailers

It's true, you can't always judge a movie by its trailer. There's been some fantastic movies that had garbage trailers. That said, you have to draw the line somewhere. You can't watch every movie with a shitty trailer because "Dude! What if it's good!?"

There's been enough stuff revealed about Ghostbusters' troubled production, the stars having no faith in the project, and crew speaking about how shitty it is, to make a safe assumption that it is indeed wretched. Plus, the fact that there's been very little marketing for it and a large push by Sony to hush up people who bash it, speaks a lot for its quality.

Sometimes you can just tell something is irredeemable. That video for example. I haven't watched it, have no plans to watch it, and I can still tell it's going to be a waste of time. The fact that they can't comprehend why someone would hate this movie, shows they have something (politically or even financially) wrapped up in it. Calling themselves "The Screen Junkies", with their logo in a box of popcorn shows that they're probably plebs who have no clue what makes a truly keen kino. Going off those first impressions, why would I trust their word on anything?

Also, dammit OP! Don't link to shitty videos! Provide a webm or fuck off with this shit. We don't need to see every video in which someone sucks off this movie's lady cock.

K.

Check 'em.

If you can't judge a movie by its trailer, which is a commercial for why you should spend your money to see the movie, then why have trailers?

I'm not here to hold your hand faggot.

I don't comprehend how can someone hate a movie.

You guys are too emotionally unstable.

the fact that rather than address any of his points you've chosen his usage of the word hate as your 'retort' in an effort to portray him as unstable and therefore incapable of having a rational opinion is extremely telling

in short, fuck off retard

Just get into the oven

You didn't even read his full post did you?

The 'progressive' crowd already blew their load against AVGN. There's nothing else to salvage except

Im planning to pirate it and give the copies to any of my friends stupid enough to want to see it

Imagine the shitstorm if nu-Ghostbusters was actually better than the original.
It's going to be shit, but just imagine.

no.

don't even pirate it.

don't give this movie any ounce of attention, just read the leaked plot since it's been fully confirmed.

But then how are we going to get all of our .webms, .gifs, and .pngs to post mocking memes?

ah fuck, you have a good point

I can tell by the trailer that this shit ain't kino. Pass.

It all boils down to:

And the shills deep down know it.

If you "hate" a movie (irrational behavior) then yeah, maybe you ARE incapable of having a rational conversation.

not that guy but

after seeing a movie i can certainly say whether i hate it or not

jumping to conclusions before seeing it is silly

that being said, i already know i won't like this movie simply because it's a reboot i don't think was needed (and it's got quite the troubled production history, there was pretty much no love for the original film and the actors were forced into cameos) i'd much rather have the original cast, and the game is a better substitute for a third movie.

Take your medicine goyim

How do people give shitty media vlogs this much attention? I know the internet is starved for good news coverage of movies and television, but it can't be that hard to avoid wasting time on this tripe, can it?

You would think after a while people would realize this clusterfuck is a sinking ship that is bringing everyone down with it who throws their weight behind it.

Honestly there's been such a shitstorm over it that at this point I think even Chris Hemsworth's career is going to suffer badly after this.

I have a feeling this isn't going to just be a bomb, it's going to fail on every level so hard and be so despicable it's going to be one of the most infamous flops in recent memory and certainly the biggest of the decade.

Let's hope so

the international trailer doesn't have enough downvotes yet. ;^)

why is melissa mccarthy wearing a bowtie?

imagine the shitstorm if you woke up and found yourself in a world where you could fuck any woman you wanted but they all looked like Leslie Jones

i would become asexual as i am not attracted to male silverback gorillas

we can fix that

noice

Kek, apparently Sony's blockbuster track record is so shit that they had to dredge up two movies from the early 2000's to boost their cred.

Men in Black was 1997

Even worse, they had to go all the way to the fucking 90's to get a good selection.

I guess they got tired of having MEN in their titles.

EVERY TIME

WE

WUZ

Dr. Sheckels and Mr. Sides

N'

what plugin do you have that lets you download youtube videos?

DOUL

www.hownew.ru

you'll find your browser apps there

No one is obligated to watch a film. A film at the end of the day is a product. If you want people to purchase it you need to properly advertise it.

It doesn't matter if the film is good or not. If you don't convince us it's good then who fucking cares?

also

Yeah nice double think you got there.