Inb4 a muslim or transgender captain

Other urls found in this thread:

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds about right

after all, Star Trek has always been a left wing propaganda franchise

They already had a Muslim captain in the first reboot movie.

Catfights are mysognistic you shitlord. They only put in movies to appeal to males.

It was created by a commie, so yeah.

What do you have against black women, you cis scum?

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME
TRYING TO GET INTO THE SHED
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME
BUT MY WIFE IS FINALLY BRED
I WON'T STOP THE BBC
I WILL HOLD HER HAND
AND MY DICK ISN'T GONNA WORK NO MORE
AS I GIVE HER TO ANOTHER MAN
CUS I GOT FAITH IN JAMAL

When?

stormblr is leaking

In the opening of Abrams' first movie, the captain of the ship is played by a middle-eastern dude. He was in the first Iron Man movie and in Elysium as well.

Step up your game dude

I'M LETTING HER GO AND TAKE IT=

Wasn't Hemsworth the captain?

Hemsworth was the First Officer. Muslim guy goes over to the space dildo and gets speared by the romulan guy.

Funny. I do not remember that at all.

Goes to show how much impact the movie actually had on me.

You've triggered me. 11/10

Okay.

that's a new one

Why not both?

Surely this time the Captain will be a chaste right-wing evangelical Christian, right?

….yep

It'll be Angry Birds all over again

JewJew is good at making pleasant looking light shows that have all the emotional heft of candy floss.

I'd rather those than the stronk female they've clearly shoehorned into this one. I say this as a massive racist too.

Michael Bay is good at making pleasant looking light shows. JJ Abrams is like his pretentious left-wing cousin. Instead of hot babes and explosions, he gives us diversity stunt casting and lens flare.

I mean, Star Trek has always been a liberal dream; peacefully mankind where race and gender don't mean anything because they can make cake out of thin air so now communism is viable.

But still, it made a point to not really care. It had blacks, women and even a few crossdressers but it never made that the be all and end all of that character, in fact it was mostly irrelevant unless Kirk or Riker was going to jam their enterprises into it.

But I dunno. This new generation is all about the tokenism and the one dimensional characters.

I dunno man.

I'm a complete autist when it comes to Star Trek,

Do you kids fall to pieces when you mass a female or a Mexican or something, like on the street? If you walk into Burger King for your seventh meal, and you see a Portuguese guy at the register do you just shit yourselves and run out, screaming in terror? I'm betting you do.

Watch the tryhard kiddies get triggered and call me a jew or something. Gotta protect that groupthink.

Yeah, no doubt, but it gives the illusion that it's a commie star utopia and the tv shows are part of that illusion, being a show about the muppets that fall for said illusion hook, line and sinker.

But the show's have, for the most part, focused on the crazy antics they get up into and not focused on the white, black, latino, men, women, meat popsicle, etc etc that have made up the cast. It's all mostly treated as irrelevant.

I don't really trust a tv show made for a new generation to continue that.

When these directors go out of their way to cast someone based on their race or gender AFTER they already cast a different person, that's pushing an agenda.

That's what's being discussed here.
Not your autistic spreglord kiddo talk about irrational fear of women and minorities.

Widdling down the debate to "THEY JUST PISS THEIR PANTS AT WOMEN!" doesn't make you a jew shill, it just makes you a moron

If you dig deeper though even the show can't console the fact that the whole free everything for everyone society just breeds stagnation and boredom.
They need constant stimuli through holodecks to keep them docile.
Any episode where they don't have any of their advanced tech they go rabid almost every time.

Corruption all over the federation command, section 31, Proxy war against the Cardasians to secure more territory into Bajoran space.

They don't ever make it look that great when they actually get into the details of their society in the show.

I still cant warp my head around Chateau Picard, like what is they point produce more wine then for you own use? Are they handing bottles free for people who come asking them? How do they own land? How can you own land if there is no way but value on it?

Well just look at picard, he is a high ranking officer in star fleet.
Captain of their flagship.
In reality the land would of been taken by the government and used for something more useful, so the only other explanation is it's protected.

That, and other higher ups in their society (admirals, captains, ect) like to have real booze around while the common man drinks synthale.
They like to keep their officers boozed too, probably keeps them in line.

Just look at DS9 or even next gen.
If they aren't on duty or in the hollow deck, they are boozing, every fucking time.

The state orders it be done I bet the Picard's are the amish in the Federation and Jean Luc Picard is on an extended Rumspringa.

But really they can replicate EVERYTHING they could ever need - food, drink, housing, etc etc. The only stuff they would need land for is medical and housing, and they have a fuckload of planets to spread the population around.

Normally grown stuff is probably preferred by snobs if it's turned into luxury goods, like wine and horse saddles. Normal food (like Sisko's pappy) is probably seen as a type of junkfood - once a week because it might have germs on it!

I bet people on Earth that own land are the Federation nobility, just not in name. Luckily all human, of course.

Even Jean-Luc did't have real wine in enterprise, he had some alien booze and some other weird alcohols but not wine until he brought one from home.

And what motivate Robert Picard slave he's life at wine farm so elite can booze down most of he's product.

Because the guys before him found their way into the ditches.

Picard still gets shitloads of perks and material goods. (despite supposedly not needing them)
Lower officer quarters look like military bunkbeds, higher up ones look like 5 start resort hotels, none bigger than the captains.

How does Sisko's dad get fresh fish for his nigger restaurant? Who goes fishing? And he just serves anyone who walks in without any type of payment?

At least that's one part of the future that niggers would love: no tipping.

It's implied that it's 100% because everyone just wants to, and there is no currency.

I think it's just government mandated sort of shit.
Fill a role or fill a hole.
Happy tourists, happy controlled populace, self worth in the work.

I'm willing to bed he has a nicer government provided house because of his restaurant.

Federation tech probably makes aquaculture farming really easy. But as to where he'd keep an aquafarm is beyond me.

The Federation Credit still exists.

when are liberal cuckold faggots going to understand that having multiple Earth "cultures" in space makes no fucking sense?

Federation credits are for buying things from non federation members though.
The only time they use them in the shows is on fringe stations to buy trinkets and shit, or when dealing with non federation planets to secure trade/mining rights or some junk.

They probably can be turned in directly to the federation in exchange for raw materials, fuel, good, picard's shitty wine, ect.
But you don't see anyone ever using credits on federation worlds or between people on star ships.

Of course once the Federation dominates the alpha quad, then those credits will become useless.

For it to realistically represent the future, no whites should exist at all.

>he still manages to spare his opponent to ensure good diplomatic relations with the federation via humiliation in battle
>except this one time he ends up in a fight with this total asshole and he finally throws off the white collar of the federation and beats his opponent to death and requires his No1 to pull him off the corpse he's pummeling into the floor

Seriously, the idea of a captain of this type would be fantastic, but it'll never happen.

Truly communistic utopia.

Hey, star trek stopped making sense after TOS as far as the society goes.

So then they added in money, businesses, material positions people never had before, and then shit actually stopped making sense.

Basically, Star trek contradicting itself started with everyone's favorite series, TNG.

Please leave, and take your bolshevism with you.

I could accept that the existance of replicators, and enough good samaritans to keep them running would negate the need for money in the Federation, if we ever saw something like drone robots who's job it is to handle the really hard, nasty jobs that few would volunteer to do, but as far as I'm aware nothing like that has ever been shown.
So presumably there are people on Earth who just volunteer to be brick layers, and sewage workers, and corpse removal men, purely for the satisfaction it brings them?

What i thing is weirdest where they find volunteers run mining operations on lonely outposts for free?

In TOS mining is a very lucrative business. Of course Gene Roddencommie had to fuck it up.

In TOS folk that mined dilithium had real power, now they are sheeps that do it for fun.

user, it has been pronounced and so shall it be! Whites shall be a minority in their own countries by 2050 and the death of whites is celebrated!

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text

we really need to bring back manifest destiny and bring it to space.