Star Trek Beyond

SABOTAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you mean sabatahj

when are they going to put "Intergalactic" in one of these?

LIKE A PINCH TO THE NECK FROM MISTER SPOCK

Star Trek Insurrection 2 Electric Beastie Boys

The fuck is that thing?

All the ships in JJ Trek look like ass.

the not-NX-01 they escape from Idris Elba in after the Enterprise gets rekt.

JJprise gets rekt'd more than it rekts.

Because jews don't know how to write anything besides "underdog gets beaten, but manages to win anyway".

That is the core theme of all Jewish stories.
1. MC is underdog that gets bullied
2. MC does whatever
3. MC wins

Looks like standard hollywood rehashed crap.

the MC Escher space station looks neat. the action and Not Jem Hadar, not so much (although I think there may be some Jem Hadar as Idris Elba's henchmen, if he's gathering slaves/troops from all over the place)

I wonder how well this will do without Leonard Nimoy to use as a crutch.

Couldn't they just use a CG Nimoy and an impersonator?

Yeah, it's a real shame they run Hollywood.

Might as well stuff the body and have the dead kike work for the Tribe some more.

They could do that but CGI is cheaper.

DUDE NOSTALGIA

Well, it is a repeating theme throughout their history, starts with Goliath.

They'd be pretty desperate

At least Alex "I-left-Beyond-because-it-got-too-stupid" Kurzman is the new show's only link to JJ Trek.

is this official? top fucking kek

The females are still either ugly or of animal origins.

man, is it just me or does everyone in that clip have bad poster? just compare them to Spock from the original series or Geordi and Data from TNG and they look like someone who got lost on the set in comparison.

Alice Eve was pretty hot in the last one.

I watched the movie for the promise of Leonard Nimoy and Alice Eve titties. Of course, they were only in one scene each so I had to sit through 58+ scenes of that dreck for two good moments.

I cringed at that scene. It was so blatantly obvious that its sole purpose was "look at the titties goyim".

Jews, on top of being filthy and greedy, do not understand nuance.

we will never have another moment like this

Funny how they don't have space bras or genetic modification to prevent ptosis, though.

Star Trek is what leftist use to masturbate, it's the ultimate fantasy, a leftist society that actually works.

Trekkies think the propaganda is philosophy.

It's a start.

I found that, upon watching the scene, my mind held two different and contradictory thoughts. On the one hand I thought 'God, what a pointless and unnecessary scene' but on the other I thought 'God she's hot. I'd like to cum on her tummy'.

This can't be real.

And that's a jewish propaganda story

If she's pregnant I can't keep fucking her until my balls are empty.

Who told you that?

Common sense

you can absolutely fuck a pregnant girl

Their "history" is a collection of stories stolen from other cultures, littered with examples of how the Jews were somehow wronged.

This is just the tip of the iceberg:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity

The Torah is one big sob story about how bad Jews have it, and their "holidays" are used to perpetuate the stories. Hanukkah is one big circlejerk over how bad Jews had it, very similar to "NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORILLION".

It starts from the beginning.
They stole from the Egyptians and cried, "POOR ME" as the Egyptians wrecked their shit.

It even goes as far as their relationship with their deity.
The goal of every rabbi is to get in an argument with god, and win, or as I have put it:
1. Rabbi gets bullied by god's rules
2. Rabbi does whatever
3. God says rabbi is smarter than him, so he lets rabbi do whatever

The Talmud is a collection of these arguments.

Yeah, you can fuck her, and some pregnant women get horny as hell because of their hormones or whatever, but there are downsides. For one, you've got to be delicate with her because she's carrying your child. You can't just pile on to her missionary style, you've got to work out special positions. Two, pregnant women often get sick, because they've got a baby growing inside of them and three said baby will probably occasionally push on their intestines or whatever, which means they fart a lot, which is a mood killer unless you're into that (I'm not).

So, all in all, unless you're married to her, it's probably best to fuck a non-pregnant woman.

The Bible generally steals a lot from the Egyptians. Jesus, for example.

i don't have a fart fetish, i just think it's funny.

The Torah is part of the old testament. The new testament is a collection of bible studies meant to show the evils of Judaism.
The Christian bible contains both to give it's readers the opportunity to come to the same concisions as the authors of the new testament.

and I thought JJ's shit couldn't get worse, everything about this looks terrible. I can only hope CBS can save us from this abortion of a series

uh, okay.

Well, she is hot, and the scene is unnecesary.

JJ 'verse DS9

Remember back when the spacedock had a clean, elegant design, and used subtle cues like lights and fine scale paneling to communicate its vast scale?

Also, "Yorktown" was a sister-ship to the Enterprise in TOS era, not a spacedock. Come to think of it, have we seen any Constitution-class ships besides Enterprise in the JJverse?

Everything is hotrodded and flangy now, or covered in rubberized black hexegons. That's the future. Get with it man. Nobody wants that clean majestic space dock shit, they want hypercomplex bladed quadrilateral insectoids rendered in cgi!

weeps

JewJew couldn't give less fucks for shipclasses than he already does.

What in the shit is that supposed to be? It looks like the NX violently raped the Romulan Bird of Prey.

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.

The only reason I watch the first one was because new ster trek movie.
The only reason I watched the second one (the better one) was because "oh shit khan?".

This one just looks like a fucking mess.
I wont spend money to see this, I'll watch a shitty putlocker cellphone version.

Trashed with extreme prejudice.

THAT'S THE FUCKING BORG ISN'T IT

2/10 won't even torrent.

I doubt it's the borg.
They don't seem to want to go the smart and sure thing route anymore.

These fucking directors feel like it's their personal mission to breath new life into these already fleshed out and fully realized universes by adding in their own personal fan fiction.

NuBorg

The borg would be the smart route.
It's an established villain of the franchise that even non fans are aware of and have some idea about.
It would take them two minutes to introduce the borg, and then they could just do whatever the rest of the film.

She looks like most moms now.

Looks better to me now.

the hebrew bible is a volume of ancient texts from a foreign culture, written to the aesthetic and ideological preferences of said culture. this and other news at 11.

DS9 as complicated as it looked still looked somewhat practical. This looks fucked retarded and its probably covered with structural weaknesses.