What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

OP you need to stop watching the Cleveland Show. You have shit taste.

It's from American Man, you dirty nigger.

He's Greek apparently.

He looks like an Injun.

Its the best animated sitcom still on air besides Rick and Morty

That really isn't saying much.

What does "on air" mean to you, because [as] still shows King of the Hill.

I don't think anyone can be this retarded.

Seth McFarland

He is on the worst Seth MacFarlane show.

I dont keep up with family dad, is that the dude from no country for old men?

That's sort of like saying

Everything else that was infinitely superior stopped long ago or stopped being good. American Dad wouldn't even come close to the offerings that were around at the turn of the millennium:

Hell, throw in what Japan had at that time and American Dad would struggle to show up in even the top 50 shows that were around circa 2000. Add an extra digit to "50" if you decide to go further back and place it alongside 80s/90s animated shows.

Point 1:
FTFY
Cena can have five star matches with the right opponent but Cena cannot drag someone into having good matches with him

Triple H has sucked since he stopped being a full-time wrestler perhaps even further than that

The Undertaker is a basically a cripple now they reel out for Wrestlemania season for the nostalgia pop

Point 2:
The is the Holla Forums equivalent of saying all video games these days sucked and havent been good since 2005

You seem to think we didn't have the tail-end of the really bad Rugrat episodes which lead to All Grown Up, Mike Lug & Og, endless reruns of Scooby Doo, Rocket Power, those godawful Canadian Cartoons like Yvon of the Yukon and Angela Anaconda

You never remember the bad stuff you will always remember the good stuff

Fuck you I forgot that heaping pile of shit even existed. Which I guess actually kinda proves your point but still fuck you for reminding that existed.

Just a reminder than the worst American Dad (White Rice? anyone have another nomination?) is probably better than the best Zombie Family Guy or Zombie Simpsons.

wat

The comparison wasn't that everything was good back then, but the competition for best show on air was far fiercer back then. In comparison to modern animation, American Dad is going up against very little.

Is that the Emperor of Mankind?

I will make you remember horrors beyond the comprehension of the human mind

Stan of Arabia
Of Ice and Men

Alot of the Francine episodes are just dull as she is too bland a character

I remember actually seeing this when it originally aired and being confused when I could never find it again after about a month.

He's pissed Seth Macfarlene survived 9/11.

Great test there faggot.

but thats actually true.

Come on now

For every God of War and Metal Gear Solid 3 there was ten movie shovelware and shitty FPS and racing games