MOVIEGATE IS HERE

Last thread saged into oblivion.

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Magicks_of_Megas-Tu_(episode)
8ch.net/pone/res/240074.html
archive.is/6pV63
archive.is/pOqjh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of this SHUT IT DOWN backlash because of the AVGN's absolute fucking racist sexist gall to say he won't go see the movie.

The final solution

We've had like fifty threads on this already

Well, it is one of those little times someone grew his balls back after having then cut by SJWs.

We've got to spread it around.

Is Star Trek V even that bad? I remember it being more charmingly stupid than anything.

>>>/pone/240074

proving once again that antifa lefties are the violent ones

BRUTAL
SAVAGE
NOICE

Holy shit, they're even going after fucking movie Blob?

I guess there's no repentance short of letting that negress peg you.

it's "satire" ie pretend to stupid and then scream like a chimp at anyone who doesn't immediately laugh. they're pulling out every single stop to try and make you and anyone who doesn't watch this movie look dumb.

so how is avgn taking all this extra attention?

Fedoras hated it because it had a man's quest to find God in it. Shatner wanted to do a story about a man who thought he could speak to God.

It also got altered from the original story, in which Sybok (the crazy Vulcan prophet) converts the entire crew except for Kirk into believing that they can find God. Kirk, McCoy, and Spock wind up at each other's throats. He takes the Enterprise to 'paradise', but instead of God, it's Satan, and Sybok's self-righteous zeal had lead him to Hell instead of Heaven. Hordes of Demons attack them, and everybody needs to overcome their animus to escape from Hell itself.

DeForest Kelley and Leonard Nimoy hated the script because their characters abandoned Kirk (even though they did it all the time on the show), and the fedoras involved in making it hated the Devil being in the movie (although Apollo was in the original series, and Lincoln floating in space).

The result was an 'alien' tricked Spock's brother and no Demons or Hell, the crew wasn't divided, and it became an empty and meaningless movie

what? i thought he was an sjw

In Star Trek: The Animated Series there is literally an episode where they meet the Devil and it turns out the devil is a good guy who just wanted to teach humans to have fun, and the Bible was a creation of human ignorance. It's the most fedora tipping thing I've ever seen in my life. Gene Roddenberry was a Freemason, btw.

Sure, it was all the nasty atheists' fault, and nothing to do with Shatner being an incompetent, narcissistic director obsessed with odd-numbered cat titties.

The original series also showed that the Greek Gods of myth actually existed.

He is. One of the worst, in fact.

The article calling him an MRA is a poe written by a Holla Forumsack.

you didn't even read that second post, did you?

Nothing I wrote indicated I didn't.

I wonder what he has to say on the topics of Africa and the Middle East.

I can't tell if this is their secular religion or their sexual fetish. Both?

actually yes, the fact that you think the appearance of mythological beings was a problem when he replied to a post that already pointed that out as well as the fact that his problem was the portrayal of said figures, not their appearance.

also, nice filenames newfaggot.

MISOGYNIST MRA BOB CHIPMAN.

When will this "-gate" meme end

When Richard Nixon dies surely.

BASED.

Actually, in the original script for that episode, they wanted to have the crew meet God in a situation that was hardly tipping, but the censors at NBC were for some reason too chicken about it but for some reason had no trouble with them using the devil.

… I didn't like Trump… but now… I can't help respecting him. That was pretty damn ballsy.

I wonder what the shits at the marysue are saying about all this.

Is the Movie Bob one real?

Well it is a pretty big topic about finally standing up against shits who want the world to see bad movies.

What the fuck? Is the network owned by satanists or communists?

both

*(((Satanists)))
sry typing to fast

Don't fucking ask me. The whole story's on here. It was a weird standards and practices thing at the time that had very little self-awareness, at least from the commentary about the episode I read.

The whole story's here: memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Magicks_of_Megas-Tu_(episode)

All it proves is that Star Trek was always shit.

He likely doesn't even know about it. He has a life, and doesn't go on the internet almost at all. Mike Matei handles all the online posting and interaction.

I really hope this whole thing backfire on Sony's ass.

We didn't need a third GB movie. We had one already.

Are you two retards? Actually depicting god would have been crazily offensive to the majority of watchers that were Christian. That's why you can depict the devil, but not the Jewish god Rabbi Yeshweh's followers worship.

It already backfired. The cunt that championed this travesty got the boot and Sony are likely scrambling to eke out some profit from this because even they can see it's going to bomb fucking hard.

They are trying to guilt trip the goyim into going to the theater.

I can't believe the Critic has been memed irl.

What are the chances of this affecting their future releases?

Wondrous

Doubtful, I can't recall any big blunder of Sony's recently. What I do know is that it will poison any future attempts to shove feminist shit in movies for a while at least.

I'm still kind of iffy that he considers TFA a good reboot. I mean the passing of the torch thing is true but that's hardly enough to redeem a mediocre movie.

didn't they invest a shitload of money into this and even had a cartoon and tv show planned along with a huge merch campaign? That seems like a lot of bucks.

I thought the ponyfag fandom had gotten hijacked by the sjws after last summer?

You might be right. I wasn't aware they had been retarded enough to develop a whole franchise around this turd.

IIRC the cartoon featured an episode that mocked the leftists and made them pretty fucking mad.

tell me christfag, what makes you think this is a subject when handled the most cheesy way possible will make anyone happy?

It was hackneyed premise in a shitty movie and it badly handled a subject that triggers mostly christfags.

That was more in response to the second part than the Star Trek stuff. I think Star Trek depicting god would be pretty offensive and insulting but more to my intelligence than my religion because the show is made by materialists who don't even understand the concept.

TFA is not a good reboot but its a successful reboot. I despise Disney's tricks but one can't but admire in fear the fact that they have successfully discovered the perfect movie making formula. Only reason John Carter from Mars failed was due to low advertising. Otherwise, these evil sobs now know exactly how to manipulate the masses which is kinda horrifying… Where was I going with this?

Exactly. They freaking went full force with this reboot and its gonna cost them dearly.

John Carter was amazing.

I was not aware of this… When the fuck did this happen?

It was, but Disney was too cheap on the advertising bucks.

Are you seriously claiming Neelix never read Summa Theologica?

he didn't

It was basically a whole episode about a cultural marxist pony who spread the message of equality then got her ass kicked.

Maybe there wasn't enough dindus and subversion in it to justify adbucks.

And the only reason TFA made so much money is because they marketed the shit out of it.

We live in a day and age where quality of a product is secondary, people are conditioned to buy whatever the TV people tell them to buy, and to like what the TV people tell them to like.

Embed related.

You gotta admit, when the horsefuckers are making fun of you, you really have hit rock bottom.

I think I sort of remember something about a communist pony, but I also remember a shitload of sjw apologists trying to break down the episode so it looked good for them didn't it? Feels like hardly a win for their dying fandom.

All I can say is that the shits on /pone/ aren't like other ponyfag communities and full acknowledge the bullshit by other horse fuckers.

See:
8ch.net/pone/res/240074.html

It's a sad state of affairs where in where criticism and quality don't define a movie, but rather how many bastards shill for it. All Transformers movies are shit but they all have the same thing in common. A shit load of ads and shilling.

so close but no one else is obligated to talk to your imagination user.

A self aware furry is still a furry. Same applies to horsefuckers.

Check em

is that why you responded?

fail

Well check these >55

I always knew they would adapt Huxley's dystopia to easily transition into 1984 without people rebelling.

Aw fuck this…

I understand the concept of worshiping a Jewish deity perfectly well. "Your" messiah was born by cucking and "your" religion is about cucking.

Is it wrong to consider Huxley superior?

INTENSE

Holla Forums at least try to say something that doesn't involve the word cuck every sentence.

Is there a contest?

Last time I checked I got my ass verbally kicked for not sucking Orwell dick.

His avgn vids are still shit.

The ultimate disgrace.

I always find it funny when christfags attacks others for "belief" despite the fact belief is all they have.

stay dumb christfag,

EDGY
DANGEROUS

You ask for the impossible. 90% of Holla Forums's language now consists of variations of the word "cuck"

It's such a wonderful word though. It makes all the right people mad. Just look what calling the NeoCon race traitors cuckservatives did.

HARDCORE
CARNIVOROUS

Lol, not Catholic.

based Rolfe

The discovery of that word was such a low point in our history.

Stay cucked, you Semite worshiping crypto-kike.

Ayyy, check'd, fedora. I'm gonna go back to worshipping my kike on a stick now. Have fun with your doritos.

At least you're aware of your true purpose.

Is there anything you Holla Forumsacks aren't afraid of these days?

Yeah, it's to take over the world for Jews. You got me.

Back to africa nigger

It's to die for Israel. You Christians are good at that, aren't you?

And you are taking over the world for the Jews. The West has basically handed the world to them.

Holla Forums please don't worry. I'll protect you from the mean ol' merchant.

Still an improvement over the garden-variety burr-and-churr faggot. And practically on the opposite side of the sanity scale from Chakat scum and fursuiters.

When both can be applied to the modern day world, then "who was more right" matters nothing.

Yep, I'm cutting myself for Israel right now. ARE YOU SPYING ON ME WITH HACKS?!

And once again Holla Forums has derailed another thread…

Precisely.

It sure got you all pissy.

So, let me get this straight. Are you saying Jews are not a threat?

Fuck off nigger kikes.

(((someone))) sure doesnt want us to talk about this

Wut? I have no idea what you're saying.

I wasn't even talking about Christianity in particular you dumb fedora. And how about you actually pick up and read the Bible sometime, huh? A virgin birth is not produced by cucking, on the contrary it's purer than even a monogamous woman giving birth. Then you have the importance Christianity places on marriage and monogamy, cucking is what you get when you abandon it in favour of nihilism, hedonism and immorality. Abandoning the faith and tradition is the biggest reason the west is fucked.

These idiots really need to wear things that actually go with their hats. Even if it's useless, a trilby can at least decorate…

IF USED RIGHT

These threads are being derailed every time.
The last one was being bombarded with GG and FILTHERS-tier conspiracy theories. Not that conspiracies aren't plausible, just some way out there shit, man.
Just hide and ignore.
speaking of conspiracies, people have been really OPEN and SARCASTIC about their intentions

Has James/Mike said anything on twitter?

Yeah sure. Its the evil happy merchant boogeyman out to eat the foreskins of your white babies Holla Forums while using the evil cuck virus to turn you all into cucks. Beware the goyim! Oy vey!

dont' bother replying to trolls who were raised by single-mom whores

I call that a marvelous example of cuckolding. Hell, it's as close to what the cuckold bird does that I'm impressed.

Das rite. I'm a proud Black Israelite derailing this thread. How did you figure it out?

I usually don't mind Holla Forums and I don't want them banned for shitposting, but this constant faggotry is getting out of hand.

Even their standard definition of cuck is moronic and changes constantly.

joseph had children with mary though, idiot ;)

I see through you Goldberg. Fuck you and you anti-white bullshit.

He wasn't cuckolded because nobody fucked his wife you moron.

Oy vey.

For fuck's sake Holla Forums.

You're fun to tickle.

Co-intel-pro. All this shit is shills to divide us.

RAPED BY GOD

He got cucked by God of all people. Fucking God.

Yes Holla Forums. Everything is a conspiracy out to destroy the white race. You got us.

Honestly you fucks are the exact opposite but at the same time exactly the same as Anita and her ilk.

Hey Holla Forums! Mind if I come over and meet your wife?

i.e.

Sure she wasn't, pal.

Agreed.

New thread?

boy those atheist intellectuals sure like their fetishes.

Okay, now I understand, atheists are theological feminists.

FUCK OFF!

Hey now, they deserve the oven same as any other kike enabler. At least I don't throw No True Scotsman around whenever someone points out there are vermin among my ilk.

Non-vaginal sex is only a sin because it would offensive to replicate Yahweh's method of non-vaginal impregnation. Joseph not only got cucked, he suffered the biblical Galilean equivalent of his wife taking big circumcised Jewish god cock up her ass.

One could justify it in that it was the son of a master race.
In fact, Aryans cucking niggers would be okay, it'd bring them closer to human DNA.

lol thats anice way to say in blew its load in her.

Hey a spade is a spade and a rape is a rape. Call it for what it is. If the bible is "evidence" for god then it is also "evidence" for Mary's rape.

I guess now you're going to say jews aren't Caucasoid.

hey now we got something in common.

Hows that boy fucking coming along?

It's not a comforting thought, is it? All it takes is a little thought, a little adjustment for the times, and all of a sudden you see it. That boot stomping on a human face was always there, just concealed behind a heaving morass of sensory glut. It's the "stick" part to "Brave New World"'s carrot: He who refuses must be punished with an endless chorus of screams. He who does not join the whole will suffer alone. He who prefers his own path will have the way paved with fire.

>they'll always come second to her real child with her glorious Jewish bull

It's samefagging, bro. Out of nowhere triggered to fuck by Christians posting innocuous shit which wasn't even addressing them, then the Christians respond with bantz, which causes the fedora to go into maximum tipping overdrive. They're like demons, they literally can't abide the presence of Christians, they have to respond all triggered. Whole thread derailed because of it. WEW.

I honestly can't tell the difference between Holla Forums and Holla Forums anymore.

She got booted from Sony. She's still producing it. If you know what a producer does you'll know that most of her work is A) separate from her work at Sony and B) mostly complete, which means she gets paid and shares in the risk regardless of whether or not she still works at Sony.

She's also producing the new Spider-Man movie. For reference, this is the same woman who wants to make a Zoe Quinn movie.

We have a winner.

I'm sure you have faith that it is.

Fucking newfags.

As a cut burger pretty funny fam 9/10.

Is she the one whose emails revealed she wanted to replace Spider-Man with Spider-Woman?

I don't think it's Holla Forums at all, they are usually pretty keen on the whole Western Civilization thing and Christianity is absolutely vital to it. Seems more like Holla Forums, commies have always been materialists and ignorant of higher truths.

Actually I think its because christfags actually fight back where the SJW block, cry and then backstab.

Arguing with christfags is way more fun.

Maybe? I unno, I don't keep up with the pedowood news, I'm just swinging by from Holla Forums these last couple of months.

They're just getting desperate because they realise how hard this will flop. Their best bet to save some money is to push feminists/nu-males to see it and to try and get others in to see what's so 'controvesial' about the film. This won't persuade anyone who isn't going to see it to suddenly change their mind but those who were completely uninterested in it before at least know something is going on with the film (albiet a manufactured something).

tl;dr no such thing as bad publicity

You do realize that Hitler wanted to fundamentally change Christianity and edit the Bible to better conform with Nazi ideology, right?

Only ones this paranoid and schizophrenic about jews and cucks is Holla Forums and they're not above using cheap ploys to infest a board with their natsoc/aryan-right faggotry as you and your many posts have clearly shown.

Oh please. This is exactly the same as every Holla Forums thread for the last year and a half.

The truth part is the problem.

Are you saying the Muslims are wrong? How do you know? Why are there 65 thousand christian sects in America? Why is there so many variants to the "truth"

I wouldn't be surprised

Sure they are. It's just that they're far more a symptom than the cause itself.

Jews taking advantage of the social-political climate across the world is likely, I'll grant you. But riddle me this, Holla Forumsack: Which group of mealy-mouthed, vicious, preachy insufferables were the big presence in the U.S. first? Who do you think the SJWs, Tipper Gore, and the Communists took from? Who do you think preferred a climate of fear and witch-hunting?

So an entire race of people are somehow capable of being spooky Illuminati-tier fiends? Sounds legit…

Simple, anyone who is in power

no not a polack

So your entire argument is "no true scotsman"?

Such a good goy…

Emphasis on the word "sensible". Something Holla Forumsacks like you are not. But please go on about your proud genocides in the name of the white race.

>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/

Hitler wasn't a materialist though.

Really? I haven't visited the place much in a long time. It doesn't make much sense to hate our traditional religion when it has served as a bulwark against threats such as Islam and had such a big role in our culture. Even if you are a godless sinner you would have to have some appreciation for it and what it has done for us, that is if you aren't one of the cultural marxists who wants the west to fall and hate our history and culture.

Read some history books sometime, it is. But it isn't about race as much as it is about religion and culture though.

Yes Holla Forums. The evil niggers are out to bait you into the wicked bear traps of the jews.

I want to jizz down Jadzia's throat.

what's the name of this song?

They assess their own interests and kind of just work off of each other. They don't all know each other personally. It's just natural tribalism unaffected by things like say 70 years of propaganda to make them feel guilty.

I Googled this one and read the article, it has to be parody.

Either way, it's good to see Movieblob getting the MRA label falsely applied to him, when he's falsely applied it to so many in the past.

It is a parody, unfortunately.

Real SJWs don't give a fuck about Bob.

Who ever said you were a nigger?

How many popes need to kiss a sand-nigger's foot until you realize modern Christianity no longer serves a purpose? There's hardly an argument to say it's still good for our culture when they're some of the biggest cucks around. Unless you're WBC-tier, fuck off christcuck.

Making up claims and acting like other people made them doesn't make you look right, it makes you retarded.

good idea, maybe that will shut her up.

Hey, guess what? I'm a Christian and I like Christianity. What do you think of that?

as long as you understand I don't and don't try to shove the 'good word' down my throat its a complete non issue.

Get behind me, Satan.

Aight fam, just don't write your secular western liberal democratic values into law and force them on me and we'll be cool.

Don't be silly. is why there can be any sort of thing as a collective Jewish influence, which while extant, is not the heart of the problem, nor as big as the garden-variety Holla Forumsack makes it out to be.
For you also, the answer to the riddle lies in people who died and were given Christian burial long ago, their reach and impact long beyond the grave: Puritans. Not even England wanted them, and we paid the cost of taking them. Squanto and company should have let them die.

So yes, you're right as well. Their religion and culture became a foundation stone on the East Coast, and from there it spread.

The Jews, for all their supposed greed and connivance, have all the normal human desires of peace of mind, security, and prosperity. What do you think the guys above want? Here's a hint: I'm the user who said Huxley and Orwell were both right.

As for what's going on with Rolfe, I'm betting he's not going to say a peep, and Mike won't either. His eyes might pop out of his head, though.

you just keep your one nation one god science denialism under wraps christnigger

Well that sucks.

No, that was me.

The second vatican was a huge mistake but the religion doesn't become useless just because the current pope is a heretic. Also I'm not even catholic.
It would serve a purpose if the majority were actually Christians in the west, then we wouldn't be in the current situation. Unfortunately most people have decided to worship the false god of progress instead and look where that has left us. Christianity is a survivalist religion, if you don't want to end up as a dead cuck it's either that or Islam honestly. Relativism is pretty much suicide, as has been proven by its current results in the west.
There's no separation between Christianity and western culture.

Really now? Not going to bite but that's some really low quality bait.

Both me.

err have you never heard of young earth creationists?

Are you seriously that sheltered? I'm not saying all Christians are like that but there are definitely some extreme super crazy coming out of your christ hugging sector.

This
And it was glorious

Don't Forget the episode where big Mac crossed dressed as a girl to spend time with his sister and that pissed sjws off really bad
The ending speech to that made me feel tho

Drown in your peer reviewed journals and die you soulless pile of atoms. The heat death of the universe and oblivion are all that awaits you, and your existence is meaningless.

Ho ho ho, well done. I said it also. Point is, their ideological ancestors want nothing better than a controlled atmosphere that does not question. Any who say no to them, as Engels would say, are getting in the way of the inevitable. "Wrong side of history," that sort of thing.

I don't put the blame on Christianity as a whole. Just the self-righteous seeds sown at Plymouth.

Welcome to existence.

So all Christians are YECs.

Whoa that's crazy talk
You're not being a good goym

Too late now, since ST now actually has a messiah.

Although any thinking blinded by ideology is prone any kind of bullshit

Whatever it takes to feel that you're intellectually superior to everyone else.

It's self evident from the way this topic has been so severely derailed that there is nothing left to talk about

English motherfucker. Do you speak it?

Better than you apparently.

He was just chosen by wormhole entities, that's not the same at all. That's precisely what I meant by them not understanding anything else but materialism.

Sheltered from America perhaps, they can be pretty loony over there. But then again that's not something unique to Christianity.

Not yet, anyway, though it pleases me that no Holla Forumsack has yet started spewing DAJOOZ at the talk of Puritans. I thought they were more stubborn than that.

What about you, Christfag? What do you make of it?

When you write something you have to choose you boundaries. The minute you start bring in dieties you open yourself up to major plot holes, contradictions and deus ex machina,

In fact DS9 almost ruined itself by getting to close to this.

Its a problem with any ideology.

What does this strawman image have to do with anything?

I personally didn't mind Sisko being Jesus. Just wish they didn't lay it so damn thick.

Holy shit, you guys. Stop taking the fucking bait. You're obviously onto something by uncovering all these media types dog piling AVGN, so don't lose focus. Journalists obviously don't want you to pay attention to this and forget about it, so stop letting these threads be derailed so easily.

I'm not sure if it's actual shills or just the useful idiots from freech that have been stumbling around like a drunken giraffe in an attempt to shit this place up, but just ignore them.

It's another GamerGate, isn't it?

I think it derailed because there is no happenings atm.

Nobody cares

Eh? Make of what? The thread topic? There isn't much left to talk about unless Rolfe goes and cucks himself again.

I guess, but if they're not going to write about faith or deities then they shouldn't tackle religion. Keeping it ambiguous would have been enough.
Not at all, people can be stupid without having an ideology.

I 100% agree.

Yes however ideologies tend to lead to stupidity.
Maybe it would be interesting to try a civilization that had none? Probably not humanly possible.

Oh no no no, these:

Might as well have an interesting talk while we wait.

Not really.
Ideology is inherent to civilization, you can't have civilization without shared values.

Ok fine, any ideology that forbids free speech and criticism then, happy?

I suspect you are right, even having no ideology is an ideology,.

maybe.

I have a strong neutral feeling about this subject matter.

"Apparently" is a presupposition, retard.

Yep. But they fucked up. With GG, they had a sad picture of Chelsea to point to and claim harassment. With this, they have six minute video of a guy calmly explaining why he doesn't plan to watch yet another cashgrab reboot.

Sure, there will be plenty of faggots that will still buy whatever they're told, but the AVGN has been around longer than any of the nobodies attempting to dogpile him right now, and has more pull with actual nerds than any "geek website".

No, not letting your opponents have a say isn't necessarily promoting stupidity.

Actual nerd here, what the fuck is "AVGN"? Some of us were born before 1980.

WEW, what are you doing with your life?

He's the guy who made "angry" game reviews a thing on the net. You know, overreacting dweebs who make you cringe and talk about video games or movies. Like Beaner Joe or the guys at channel "awesum".

Yeah, well some of us were born in 1980.

Quiet, son.

I mostly use saved threads to teach my optional advanced class.

Seems like he's having fun. I hope I never become some stuck up loser who only use the internet for facebook.

GET BACK TO WORK, SLACKERS!

Let's examine:

First of all, in English we don't say "prone x", we say "prone to x".

So you should have said:

That still isn't right, though.

We won't say "prone to noun", we say "prone to verb". You could have said "prone to believe in", but you didn't.

(You could have also used the gerund, "prone to believing in", which functions as a noun, but considered valid here because it is the form of a verb.)

That post was not a very good example of an English sentence. You do not appear to be very good at speaking English.

Frustrated Fernando

Assblasted nursing home patients on display. You're here because your life is over, admit it.

Why are you here?

What the fuck? Are you just trying to make the opposition look bad?

To take over the world with Jew magic, of course.

ghostbusters is gay lol

And they're still shitting out articles.

For what fucking purpose?

smdh fam

archive.is/6pV63

OH, THE IRONY

It's from Kirby Air Ride

Doublethink is a requirement to become a SJW.

archive.is/pOqjh

What did christians do before the hat meme?

If you couldn't post a picture of a hat would you just have to admit that you worship a jew zombie?

See, this kind of argument came with the neckbeards, the type who wear fedoras. Before that the atheists had real debates with Christians but as militant atheists grew dumber so did the counters.

But anyway, I don't think you're really an atheist moron or a Holla Forumsack, you only want to derail the thread so we don't talk about the pathetic jurnos targeting Rolfe.

How fedora of you.

Finally, someone with common sense.

Woha. No ad monies for that site from Sony ever again.

But we already had those, we just called them chick flicks. If anything the fact that you can't have a "good" female lead movie without carbon-copying an already existing male movie is even worse.

I was fooled into watching this with friends.
I thought we were going to watch Heat.
All I saw was shit.

Why would you think you were going to watch a twenty year old movie?

It wasn't in a theater, it was friend's house.

I really should have just walked out of there, but I was being an idiot and listened to them.
"Don't be such a negative Nancy" they said.
"Give it a chance" they said.
Pricks. No taste. No standards. I only interact with them to not go insane, but it's always a gamble.

You should have murdered them afterwards.

Strictly speaking, they most often wear trilbies, a more useless form of hat.

That would have been the ideal outcome.
That way they wouldn't have dragged me across the border to watch TFA in 3d.

Maybe.
Hopefully it doesn't get taken over by retards and nu-male cumguzzlers like GG did if this takes off.

"they" don't even exist, cucklet

>archive.is/pOqjh

Why didn't you go for it and do us all a favor?

Hicks is on the ball, though. We should keep an eye on him and lend support where needed.

What's next, calling me a codfish?

You know how I know you are a fedora?

wrecked.

Yeah, you should have killed them

Is he himself?

user, you didn't go the extra mile

man, Sony really didn't want this thread to talk about Ghostbusters.

The same thing happened to every thread on this i've seen.

Don't forget; they're not allowed to discuss this on halfchan, so shills can focus all their attention here.

Get lost Sony.

Its the curse of the fucking summerfags. Expect more of this "everyone vs everyone" derailing shit for the next three months. Fucking Hell.

Does Holla Forums really even get summerfags?
We have pretty low amounts of traffic in general considering the rest of the internet.

I didn't really notice any gigantic loss in post quality this time last year.

Well, except for on Holla Forums I guess, but any Holla Forums (or its equivalent) on any imageboard is full of babby faggots.

Wait a fucking minute… This is in an entirely new continuity? The original Ghostbusters cast is now cameos as different characters?!

I did not know this. My attitude towards this thing has gone from "mocking disdain" to

RAGE

You know what you should do?
You should act as obnoxious as possible around any relations you happen to have and tell them all to see the movie because it's sooooooo uuuuuhhhhhhmaaaaaaazing eckssssssssssssssdeeee

Nobody wants to see a movie when anyone they know speaks like that about it.

This is something special though. She's gone beyond McIntosh into Full Laurie Penny.

Well that's one of the main reasons no one likes the film. Its retarded to replace a great film with a mediocre one and then expect everyone to be cool with it. If it was just ghostbusters 3 it would probably make its money back and people wouldn't be getting fired over it

More like killing the genre faster then anyone could imagine

Such a genre existed at all? By that name?

Can women even be friends with each other? Every group of females I have ever known has torn each other apart the moment their backs were turned.

It's awful.

Maybe a few halfchanners trying to escape their own summerfags.

It works like this. halfchan summerfags who get banned for their shit naturally come here as well as any dumb halfshits who want to avoid summerfags. 4/tv/ has also been closing threads left and right so that's all the more reason for little combative shits to come here and fuck our shit up.

Where the fuck have you been?

Fuck both of you, John Carter was shit and pissed on the franchise.

Fucking gas yourself, you disgusting heretic. Have fun burning in hell.

They push them out so fast they have typos.

See guys! He made sure not to mention anything about women. That's how you know he hates them.

It exists**barely * * I'm pretty sure most of those movies either don't make it to theater or are just widely unpopular

You just can't help yourselves, can you?

Impossible. All women are essentially hostile to one another regardless of how well they get along. Growing up with 3 sisters and all their obnoxious friends along with working in businesses mostly dominated by women proved to me that women just have this natural desire to see their female peers crushed or simply enjoy it when a female peer suffers misfortune.

Is the AVGN film worth watching? Why do I have feeling it's more entertaining, funny and high brow then anything Paul Feig can make.

The AVGN movie is a cringefest and a shambling shadow of what he originally penned in 2008. He had to rewrite it before he finally began production. That being said, cisbusters will be undoubtedly worse.

You look around. You see a post…
|
|>
|__

Shill

Catholics and protestants are cucks