Whats you're favourite movie?

whats you're favourite movie?

heres mine

They Live

vietnam fucking shits

I'm kind of torn between these two

Host another /k/ stream dammit. its my last Saturday here

John Carpenter is king of the fedora tipper edgelords.

Alright movie.

This movie is so boring and bloated it moves like a glacier and Max Von Sydow played the worst Jesus ever.

I liked it well enough.

One of the best action movies ever.

Homosexuals like the original, hipsters like this one. Both are trash.

Mine.

Back to Reddit is a snuff film right?

No idea what this is…

As kikes would say: SHMALTZ
Utter tripe those two movies.

Oh come on. Return to Oz is a great film. Sure it tries a bit hard to be dark and edgy at times (especially during the Kansas scenes), but considering how the books often referenced shit like body mutilation so casually it kind of fits.

What do I know, I like The Neverending Story.

♪♪ The Neverending STOOOOOORY ♪♪

And that's a great fucking film too you shit.

Your bar for greatness is pathetic.

Ironically…

Saetre pls go

You forced the absolute shittiest memes and daily reposts, I swear to God.

Why that fakeass badly proportioned CGI Delorean? Didn't the people responsible for making that poster have the real thing on hand?

My favorite hands down. I watch both versions every now and then to remind myself why I love movies. Lawrence of Arabia is a close second followed by Paths of Glory.

Well fuck you too, you patrician nigger.

It's a fan made poster.

Hm… I can't really say, mostly because it is like asking which is your favourite food to a fat man.

I just enjoy a lot of things and many different movies.

Oh, I loved that movie, yet it has the sin of fucking up the whole zombie genre.

English Patient was better

Fucking nigger cunt. I'm a white male. It's a privilege not to see your movie.

nothnx.jpeg

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

7/10

Haven't seen it.

10/10

Haven't seen it since I was a kid.

8/10

7/10

9/10

10/10

Haven't seen it.

6/10

Both 6/10

First one is 8/10, the other two are 6/10

10/10

8/10

Haven't seen it :^)

Haven't seen it.

Haven't seen it.

it's fun

100% certain Holla Forums will hate my choice.

I hate your choice and I hate you.

Pack it in. You've been defeated:

:,,,,,,(

FORREST GUMP IS A MOVIE ABOUT A LITERALLY RETARDED CUCK

I know you're trying to be an edgy contrarian, but please be a little more intelligent with your posts. Also where's your favorite movie big guy?

Hello

Finally! Someone else who's seen Sack Lunch!

It's a fake movie. You're all fake!

What's the matter user? Scared of sprinters?

I liked it too and people tell me I'm a pretentious faggot because of it…

You're a pretentious faggot.

Pack it in. You've been defeated:

But it's a thinking man- sorry, PERSON'S movie, like Bioshock Infinite!

Jokes aside, I just liked being half lost and just being engaged in the movie. Yeah, it had REALLY far fetching plot points, but I didn't have a problem with that.

What are you waiting for nigger?

Blow your brains out.

Back to >>>/bane/ newfag

tssstsstststststsssstsststststsssstsstststsvwooomvwooomvwoomvwoomvwomvwomvwomvwomPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW

that first display of firepower

I'm not memeing I swear

My top 3
1. Raiders of the lost ark
2. Star wars empire strikes back
3. Moon (seriously this movie makes me cry bitch tears every time especially that scene when he's in the rover and finally gets a signal he just wants to go home)
4. the fountain

The thing is that zombies once had a balance, and that balance was used so your characters could show some vulnerabilities yet some strengths to deal with them.

Slow zombies moved slow because they are dead, having their muscles damaged and even their brain rotten enouth not to be able to coordinate their movement. Yet they were really resiliant, needing to shoot them in a particular part of the brain for them to stop.

Fast zombies weren't really zombies but infected. They were dead and highly infeccious, but they could be killed with one just shot because they are basically still alive.

Now making the original dead zombies into fast zombies it make them into a stupid memester crap so they can introduce the tough guy into your movie to do shit. Zombie movies, good ones, were more about drama and horror. It doesn't help they are making stupid internet joke tier crap like 'Nazi zombies riding flying sharks!'.

Bah, I just feel old.

Don't feel old just because you have taste. Your only mistake is thinking that it's an age problem, the masses have always been retarded. Zombies used to be good because they weren't popular, they weren't mainstream, now they are and now they have been diluted.

Also, Return of the Living Dead had fast zombies.

Well, Return of the Living Dead is the only exception. Their zombies are not just fast but also intelligent, but also it has the fault of all the 'Brains' shit.

Besides, it was supposed to be a parody, yet it had some deep behind it. Why zombies ate brains? because being dead hurted a lot.

Also 80s titties and pussies.

pure kino

Dan O'Bannon was a god. He gave us Alien and Return of the Living Dead.

Someone say 80s titties?

Now we are talking about movies with good special effects, what do you guys think of John Carpenter movies? I think he did 3 movies following lovecraftian themes, one was The Thing, other was In the Mouth of Madness but I don't know which was the third.

The third movie you're thinking of was probably Prince of Darkness, which is personally one of my favorites of his. Seriously either underrated or under discussed.

Love it actually. It should be taught in movie making classes for the cinematography and lighting work alone. My pick too.

The first time I saw it I cried like a baby, even if the argument made no sense and didn't understood a thing.

Even if it is full of emotion is fucking confusing.

Oh ho, dear reader, we know this one well.

We'll sell the burritos, and the tacos, and the enchiladas

not today pedro

All outstanding choices

Not my favorite but Moon is VERY underrated film

Try again, this time make sense.

could watch it any day, rain or shine. also one of the few examples of a sequel that improves on the original.

one of the scarier cunts ive seen in a movie tbh, normally i laugh at supposedly dangerous niggers like trejo and other such rent-a-gangbangers, but this fucker….

well cast to say the least

FITE ME IRL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Fucking plebs. Also honorable mention to Once Upon a Time in the West.

Kurt Russell's great.

I like James Stewart, but that movie is too slow for me. I have watched it though.

Great choice tbh fam.

If that movie was just about Forrest in 'Nam, it would've been better.

Love these movies, they could've been better though

10/10 made me want to go up the river and start a cult of personality

I like The Enforcer better but that Magnum Force is probably the superior film

That movie's boring and what's her name is unattractive.

Groovy pick m8.

Mad Max was so good, I like how he hurts people and doesn't give a fuck. Also Drive may be meme-tier but it's still a great movie.

what the fuck. good movie though

Oh god how could I forget Fight Club. 10/10 made me want to start a fight club

I could watch this 100,000 times and never get tired of it

I have read extensively about Bronson and almost got to meet him once; he is absolutely no threat as long as you're polite and cool, he's a kitten. But if you project the attitude that Bronson is somehow "lesser" than you, or that you have authority over him, he will eat your guts.
He despises authority and general cuntishness, and who can blame him? Really he's the perfect egalitarian.

someday you faggots will use the proper incarnation of the fucking word.

it's your, not you're. possessive, not a contraction, you filthy cunt. at least you have good taste.

seen the Musical on Ice?

oh man, Kaya Scodelario in Moon.

would befriend.

would not befriend.

The cancer is real, and it has a name

tha/tv/ampire loli.
not even gay, but I'm soo into loli domination

my related offering to the Thread.

I just watched 1-3 again like two days ago.
I'm very iffy about the new movie.
Not sure if I should like it, or dislike it.
It's so painfully average compared to the others.

*proper conjugation of the fucking verb

*proper conjugation of the fucking verb/declension of the fucking noun

Hard for me to pick between these two, but if I had a gun to my head I would pick Robocop.

The Bank robbery is still one of the best scenes in history

I know I'm gonna get shit for The Count of Monte Cristo, but I don't care.

These are two movies I could watch at the drop of a hat.
Hard for me to choose.