CW's Frequency:
youtube.com/watch?v=JUA-NT4ZzRg
Fox's Making History:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-TVyOqCkr0

Which one looks best?

Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time.

So much cancer

god tier song

I can tell you which one looks the worst.

Why are they making so many time travel shows?

Making History looks sorta funny

Timeless is cringe for both muh grittiness and IMMA BLACK GUY IN THE PAST LOOK HOW RACIST IT IS
Time after Time is just another crime procedural
Same with Frequency, just watch the fucking movie

Where's Phil?

The Frequency girl is pretty hot, I guess.

I still don't understand why they're doing this. Did they discover time travel? And decided to promote it with an onslaught of shitty and competing time travel shows?

Great, every episode they go back into the past to discover how evil white males are.

TIme After Time looked the worst
Jesus

That may be, but the whole didn't strike me as being as obnoxious as Timeless, with its 'America is racist' and 'Muh wrong side of history' moaning

I'd watch that if it was based on the film.

It is

Time travel is pretty much guaranteed to be shit long term. Storytelling is about motivations, actions and consequences, time travel is about actions preceding their motivations, those two things are incompatible and inevitably lead the story to devolve into inane paradoxes.

Not to mention there are no consequences. If they screw up then, presumably, they can just go back in time and remedy their mistake.

if the song isn't in the show it's shit

Comedy gold from fox, rest are shit.

Eh. It was kind of funny, I'll give it that.

They'll probably do a cover. They'll probably get somebody stupid, like Kesha, or Rihanna

making history looks fun and frequency could potentially be interesting

For Frequency, if the trailer is based only on the pilot episode they shot to sell themselves to the network, it looks like they've blown their load in the first episode. She changes one thing and her father is alive and her husband is not her husband and her mother is dead? That's the extent of this magick time-bending radio use? It just magicked her into an alternate reality and now she has to deal with it?
I may give it a go, the very first episode at the least.