FUCCCCKKKKKK

FUCK.

AMC IS MAKING FUCKING PREACHER

WHAT THE FUCK ENNIS, YOU FENIAN FUCKWAD; YOU TRANS LOVING TURF CUTTER; HAVE YOU NO LOVE FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING WORK YOU GODLESS POTATO NIGGER

FUCKING AMC THEY ARE GONNA DICK IT IN THE ASS HARDER THAN THAT VATICAN GUY GETS IT FUCK YOU FUCKING POTATO NIGGER FUICKLKSDFJ

LET ME GUESS BET IS GONNA DO THE BOYS OR WAT; JUST FOOK ME IN THE ARSE ALREADY

Other urls found in this thread:

theabsolute.net/misogyny/sim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD EVER REACH ME
WAS THE SON OF A PREACHER MAN

of course they are gonna use this song 300 fucking times in the first season

I remember a better version for some reason, more…pep

fuck the news just gets worse, fucking seth rogan co-wrote with some other goldshekelstein that apparently likes to wear bondage gear at cons

just fuck my shit up fam, i wonder how much ennis was involved in this, someone needs to shit on his doorstep

so what's your complaint about this exactly? you think it's unfilmable?

DUDE

Just watch. Garth ennis will turn preacher into a Islam is progressive propaganda piece like what crossed became.

trailer, another fucking britfag in the lead with a fake texas accent, worse than rick grimes, he pulled it off for the most part(for my ears at least)

I…you…ITS AMC THESE PEOPLE ARE MONSTERS

wait…wat?

clearly i missed something, how the fuck do you put islam into crossed, brb going to piratebay naow i thought crossed was over or he handed it off or somethingfound this tho lel

yeah that's a terrible accent
I don't know though, I mean if you don't like it just don't watch it. All the royalties and new audience attention will help Ennis out and maybe give him more creative freedom, right?

I..guess, hes co-executive producing whatever that means, probably the most worrysome is seth rogan, i dont…hate him neccesarily but I fear his brand of dudeweedlmao humor is gonna sneak in there, which is not how i remember preacher, sure it had its funny moments but they were for the most part more tragic-absurd

sigh..thats not gonna happen

first ones airing in a few days apparently

Fuck that. Also this whole thing is produced by Rogen and his fuck buddy Goldberg so fuck it even more.

Once again the eternal hibernian finds a way to wring a potato while pushing their subversive progressive message.

fwiw that trailer looked more tragic-absurd than comic to me
about seth rogen's involvement, we'll see. I suspect he's been pigeonholed into the stoner comedy thing and it's hard for him to get other scripts greenlit, so maybe this is his attempt to branch out

No, he really is a hack.

This. Now let's stop fucking giving people a reason to watch anything produced by this fucking hack. He'll fuck it up just like he did the Green Hornet.

yeah, not in the trailer…seems almost as if they are gonna do a whole run about him without his..powers first, i guess we shall see mang

i loledstill better than the fookin brits m9, tiocfadh ar la, wipes me fookin arse with the butchers fookin apron etc p.p

I…but…he…everytime i think of something in his defence i hear that fucking laugh

Garth Ennis became a "religion of peace" cuck.

Never forget the 1 million, Sassenach.

Probably because Preacher is edgy shit, worse than Walking Dead.

Religion of Peace

It is edgy shit, and it revels in it. Too bad AMC will deliberately miss the point and make it into another propaganda piece against the religion of cucking.

They've already mudded the cast by turning the blonde, blue eyed woman into some nigger mongrel.

Seems like every response is idpol these days.

Potatos fuck off. Holla Forums belongs to the UK.

Honestly Holla Forums has really gone to hell. The mod is lazy and refuses to clean the board up so actual discussion can be held. All it would take is a few smacks on the ass and the Holla Forumsyps would know to either shut up or go back to their hugbox. At least /a/ is starting to clean itself up. The mod put the smack down on the idpol shitposters and told them if they were going to keep posting their retardation they weren't welcome.

An orangeman presbyterian Ulster-Scots speaking UUP member and civil servant was teaching a class on Bonar-Law, known loyalist.

”Before th’ class begans, ye must get on yer knees an’ worship William of Orange an’ accept tha’ he was the most loyal and true Ulsterman the world has ever known, even greater tha’ Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic Provisional IRA member who had run over 1500 hundred guns across the false border and understood the necessity of a united Ireland if the country were to achieve her tradition of nationhood stood up and help up a potato.

“Well now ladeen, what’s the matter with this spud then?

The arrogant civil servant smirked quite Unionistly and smugly replied “'Tis likely riddled a the blight and ye’d be better to have taken the soup ye Fenian bastard”.

“Ye’re wrong there now. ‘Tis grand, only dug up outside Killa not two days ago. If it was blighted as ye say, then why’ve we not got a second Ghorta Mór (which was a British plot) on our hands?”

The protestant was visibly shaken and dropped his chalk and copy of the Solemn League and Covenant. He stormed from the room crying those Scots crocodile tears. The same tears Orangemen cry for “the poor Southern protestants” while they jealously continue to suckle on the royalist teat. There is no doubt that at this point our teacher, Angus Dunlop, wished that he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a unnecessary bureaucrat of a failed state.

The students applauded and all voted Sinn Féin that day and accepted Wolfe Tone as the last good Ulster protestant A raven named “An Sean Bhan Bhocht” flew into the room and perched atop the Tricolour and shed a tear on the chalk. “A Nation Once Again” was sung several times, and God himself showed up and repealed the act of partition.

The civil servant lost his job and was fired the next day. He died of a Provo nailbomb and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

NANANA CANT HEAR YE CUNT, PLAYIN THIS FER THE NEIGHBARS

always thought i was german but i was supposed to get shit done tonight, instead am drunk and listening to IRA music, wallowin in self-pity…

The shrill cries of impotence from the liberal cucks is why I enjoy threads like these so much.

Ja this, its fucking heaven vs hell ffs its supposed to be retardedly over the top

normally i really dont care about this kinda shit, hell i likes me some chocolate, but…why?

was there some kind of joke in the books that tulip is a little nigrish? or did they just pull it out of their ass?

whingey cunts cant handle the bants, must be scotsmen

PREACH IT CHARA

holy shit theres a lotta crossed comics, at 100 already

not too many with ennis name on em tho, where is this religion of peace bit i need ta see it

It's not even heaven and hell. The Devil has been dead for centuries, and an angel sits on the throne of hell to keep shit running. It's about an edgy. They pulled the tulip shit completely out of their assess. The only niggerish thing she does is fuck an irishman when she thinks her love is dead.

>>>/atv/

shit…of course..its been so long i read em all like 4 times…

he gets her hooked on valiums or something tho, you shitlord, check your emotional priviledge

just call me TulipIDF

Don't do it to yourself man, Crossed is pure shit, and this in a medium that is already pozzed to high heaven with leftism.

I haven't read this shit in years. I have the TPB somewhere in storage.

You make me sick.

Seriously, Potatofags gtfo.

jeesus f…this is him? he wrote this?

its just bad writing, so much crammed into that second page, I could spin the same narrative way more convincingly, nobody would fucking say that like that, literally the most akward thing ive ever seen from him, so forced

wow. Ennis has always been a bit of a lefty but this is just sad, you think if he wanted to mock gaymergate he woulda done it a bit more competently.

maybe hes going senile or something

Of course he wrote it. Where the fuck have you been these last few years?

YER DAY WILL COME WRETCH

I dunno if it is Ennis specifically that wrote this, I wouldn't touch Crossed if they paid me to, but the whole IP is shit like this. It oscillates between being a pretentiously bad edgy turd trying to pass it off as funny and 2deep4u social commentary such as above.

Just avoid it.

I think most comic book writers have stopped giving a shit once they found out all their paymasters expect of them is to shill for tumblr.

…clearly not reading comic books…

Ive seen some other awful things in this vein, but i didnt really expect much from anyone, comics are dying it wasnt suprising they would jump on the SocJus train. he was pretty much the only guy I still enjoyed..

well fuck. I really shouldnt have asked

I liked some of the early crossed…s, really dark and hopeless, sometimes i need some shit like that, also the idea of intelligent sadistic vicious zombies was kinda novel. But 100 issues thaaats kinda stretching the concept, i noticed there are like 4-5 authors listed…

still kinda hoping this wasnt him its just so hamfisted, hes no fucking hemingway or Traven but come on mane

downloading some torrents now god help me

The main problem with "zombie" apocalypse stories is that sooner or later you either have to kill off the whole cast or move past the post-apoc shtick and into rebuilding civilization, because if you don't you're basically stuck into a repetitious loop until you do either of the above.

I'm rather surprised nobody has yet done a good job of this considering how much this goddamn genre has shat out over the past few years.

And God almighty was the dolphin rape cringy as fuck. I kind of sympathized for with all the people that consider comics childish and basee for a moment.

yeah crossed was in that loop already around 10-15, i think they did actuallly kill the cast off at some point and just moved to new people

there…was a lot of cringey stuff in there haww..this is already an offshoot i think, i read it but it was kinda meh, the island, the sheepfucking welsh guy..

the first run, with horse dick guy, that one fucking stuck with me…

rebuilding would be interesting, like not just "hurr we have a liuttle settlement with 30-40 people but actual rebuilding on say a county level or something, you could pose some legitimate politcal questions about government and what not..

rebuilding or just before and right up to societal collapse, that would be interesting as well, someone would have to be really knowledgable to pull something like that off convincingly, probably why everyone avoids it

Hemingway was kind of a hack. If you want to read a really cutting dissection of his work you would read Dave Sim's annotation to the Going Home arc of Cerebus where he really gets into Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Mathew J. Brucolli. Granted Dave Sim is a batshit insane cucknadian that decided feminism was so shit 20 years ago that he invented his own religion that is a combination of Islam and Judaism.

His Tangent was also pretty great if you want to see how he predicted modern feminism and identity politics and exactly where we are today.

There is a link to Tangent here if you want a good giggle.
theabsolute.net/misogyny/sim.html

Preacher was shit. It's just a vapid string of try hard 90s edglord cliches that takes itself too seriously. AMC can't make it any worse than it already is. They're just banking on 90s kid nostalgia.

Oh boohoo, I'm quaking in my boots. You gonna try and run away like the scotsmen you little potato bitch? You're stuck with the Queendom now and forever. Now quit your bellyaching you shit faced Leprechauns.

Hence why nobody ever does it. In such a scenario equality goes right out the window, women are now a special commodity necessary for the survival of the species and the only people that get to live are the ones useful to the community at large.

I can imagine Shlomo Goldberg having a panic attack at greenlighting it.

Writers don't really have to be experts themselves, they can talk to advisers or have staff do research for them.

I don't know. I kind of have hope for it. Though I do remember a time they did fuck up The Prisoner and they did try to push reality shows like CN did which only had one or two good shows made from it. Am I the only one that like The Pitch?

I think you would be pretty hard pressed to find Preacher taking itself seriously. The main villain is a one eyed one eared Kraut whose head was carved to look like a giant penis, had his leg eaten by hillbilly cannibals that he escaped by wiping the ass of the most inbred and retarded on, had his cock in the mouth of a bitch(not in a good way) was sodomized by a gigantic Englishman, after losing his genitals to the previously mentioned bitch and being sodomized by a giant Englishman can only experience sexual release by being sodomized by a swordfish. And he kills the last descendant of Christ by dropping a giant fat man on him.

Shit I know there is more but it has been a while.

Welcome to my world. Every time I ask about something I used to like I found out its become utter crap, they made some dumbass change or made it unrecognizable. Media is just going to shit but youngerfags never knew what the good shit was like so this new garbage will be the standard for good.

Have some fucking standards you mook.

lmao adult neckbeards are the best

That's the edgelording cliches I'm talking about. Derpy teenage edge humor alongside the ssoooo deeeep religious bullshit. It's as if it came from a 16 year old's trapper keeper.

Cigarettes every other panel.

h8chan, where you get called on your shit

I tend to agree honestly, its why I mentioned Traven, pretty much threw hemingway in there for brand recognition…shoulda had more faith i guess

as many have said(and I tend to agree) Hemingway took his style from traven.

It always feels like you can tell he is desperately trying to be "naturally" sparse and laconic, but is actually working really hard at it.

never heard of this sims guy but ive definitely seen that critter around, hes got a serious chip on his shoulder doesnt he bwahaha

absolutely brutalthx man some of this is getting forwarded, gonna put some kinks in some colons:D

They weren't really cliches when it came out. It was just over the top ridiculously stupid fun. 90s were a different era man. You got to stop viewing it through the lens of now.

Sim gets into Traven with what he calls his "Hollywood Indian Voice"

A great dig from the whole thing is how he refers to Hemmingway's writing as waiting for the bus. You don't really need to pay attention because no matter how well constructed and interesting a single line is, if you wait five minutes another one will come down the road. Eventually the novelty of public transportation wears off and you are just stuck waiting for shit to get there so you can move on with the story.

On dating

oh get off your high horsecock, you said it "took itself too seriously" thats hilariously wrong

although i will concede that ennis or whoever did the storyboard i guess thinks its super kewl and grown up to constantly be smoking and drinking

i have no idea what you mean with "sooo deeep religious bullshit"

well im downloading all the fucking books right now, so in a few days I will probably autistically beg to differ in a long ass rant on this very board

it was a fun romp, had some suprises, and even some solid smaller stories. Reading it now a lot older will probably make me groan a few times but i bet it still holds up

im dyin here man

That is so heavy handed, it feels like a meta-satire, mocking the act of virtue signaling itself.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

reading that shit while i drunkenly made an omelette, the guy is fascinating his rants go from complete lunacy to

gods bless the ladies of the night i guess muhahah

you got any sauce on his…literary criticism? I couldnt really find anything i must suck at googs

hes the kind of candidate that arms you with metaphorical stones to throw at faggots heads when they say something smarmy…im always looking for those

my old man must definitely know about this guy, im going to ask him tomorrow why in the fuck he never told me about him

aynhow, thanks again, best thing out of this thread

You will have to track down a copy of his phone books. I don't know how hard they are to find since I bought mine when they were published. Basically they are several hundred page collections of his comic spanning 300 issue and 30 years. You can watch a man start a silly little parody of Conan with an aardvark descend into mental illness, get committed, lose his marriage, write himself into a corner, write himself out by writing himself into the story, start writing about the Matriarchal utopia that took over after he wrote himself into a corner, slowly realize in real life that a matriarchy would be a backwards nightmare world of emotional nonsense and the destruction of culture and civilization barely held together by brute force, a Renaissance based upon masculine ideals and rational thought, and then his despair when he realizes that even the best leader can still fall victim to the pussy and the next generation of nu-males would cuck civilization even worse. Then he would end his story close his office and invent his own religion while he draws a vanity comic named Glamour Puss mocking the ever loving shit out of women in a way they will never really understand.

The story is very interesting to read once you get past his nervous breakdown and divorce with book one. After that it goes completely experimental in so many different way. High Society is a great riff on politics, graft, and the media. The middle part of the series is this weird abstract shit. Once you get past it and into Guys shit is fun as heck again and really explores modern masculinity. Going home is about F. Scott Fitzgerald and begins his analysis of Fitzgerald and Hemmingway that he concludes in Form and Void with Hemmingway's Suicide.

Looking at Amazon they are pretty cheap, about 12-20 dollars a book. There are 16 of them, and really I would recommend reading the whole story since it is one epic narative sweeping over a hundred years in story, countless plot elements, and an extrodinary amount of weirdness. Flight though Minds is the most difficult to read because it is such a departure from the medium that is becomes downright esoteric.

I'll have a drink for you brah.

Oh and one last thing. The story seems at first to make these huge jumps in style, art, and storytelling that feel confused and disjointed. But you will reach a certain point in each story arc where you will have a sort of AH HA moment where you figure something really neat out. Only as soon as you finish that arc you will realize that as crazy and weirdly unattached as everything seems Sim was leading you by the hand to the very conclusion you were so proud to have made. He actually brings it up in some of his annotation as his worst habit when speaking to people. He calls it leap frogging. He is oddly brilliant for someone who is admittedly mentally ill.

Blatant samefag. There's only one faggot on this entire website who says "idpol."

what kind of retard targets his own demographic

That's what the comic industry has been doing to its fanbase for the last 14 years. Where the fuck have you been? They want normalfag money, they don't care about loyal fans. Fuck comics.

BIG

You can just torrent them. There's torrents with his whole output neatly organized out there.

You know, I would read a post-zombie apocalypse story of a world where civilization rebuilt arround zombies, now treating them more like a natural disaster than a world ending event.

Well, I don't mind equality when it isn't bullshit. A zombie apocalypse where everyone has the same chances of survive but not the same outcome.

Still I'm searching the page where Crossed made Islam a religion of peace. I want you guys to upset me.

Niggers and spics are the first ones to die because they are mostly concentrated in cities.

Women only survive if they are willing to take the dick, otherwise they are just useless baggage.

Leftists have completely ruined the post apocalyptic genre.

Back to your self-imposed containment hugbox, samefag.

>>>Holla Forums

Wait Ennis wrote this?

Did he seriously? This comic alone shits all over the fucking canon.

dayum that sounds like a wild ride, found some torrents, fuckin saved, thx again friend another rabbit hole to dive into

That's horseshit. No fucking way Ennis wrote this. Ennis created Crossed but others have continued the book since he left.

Thought as much. Max Bemis wrote that issue, you lying knobgoblin.

Ennis is far too based for this sort of preachy horseshit. Also, he's not nearly that shit a writer.

First day, samefag?

Why did I look this up? What did I expect?

hes not a wop hes a mick u cunt

fuckin knew it, wouldnt be suprised if ennis has gone in this direction but he wpuld never write something as structurally bad as that

oh yeah, whop's itialian, aint it?

yes and its "wop", short for with out papers.

Do you really want actual "discussion", or do you want a hugbox to parrot back the same agreements back and forth?

If your idea and arguments have merit, why are you afraid of crossboard posters?

Holla Forumss might just be angry that they blackwashed Tulip, but I am pissed they completely made her a stronk woman who don't need no man. Mary Sue out of the gate.

This destroys her character arc, her "heroine's journey" and her affect and interaction with all the other main characters.

It's lazy. It's shortsighted. It's a trope wrapped in identity politics.

Should I go back to Holla Forums since you might not agree with my observations and my argument triggered your values?

The pilot was pretty awesome. OC webm related

Ennis is one of the many comic writers who has nothing but contempt for his own audience and a fair amount for the medium itself. There is a plague of writers who blatantly feel they are slumming by writing comics and it seeps into their writing. Ellis, Millar, Ennis, Moore, and a host of others have failed to break into other other branches of writing and take it out on the books and audience.

streaming Keanu then Preacher at movietme.com/VAL.html

come by and chat

hmm I wonder who's behind the quality of this poster?

Garth Ennis is a terrible writer.

I can't tolerate the real thing so I can't tolerate something based on that same "edgy yet very careful to not be really controversial" made for 13 year olds drivel.

Better late than never to prove a nigger wrong I guess.

So I found it wasn't that bad.
Wasn't good either, made decent filler. Best part had to be Cassidy, but the 'bunny in a beatrap' fight scene was okay too. What completely took me out of it was the fucking blurb where they rubbed it in our face that DUDE WEED LMAO helped create this thing and as soon as the episode ended it had a smash cut tot he fucking LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST WATCHED since it seems people need that to actually enjoy shit or think about it for 5 minutes once it actually ends

It was crap

He only weote the very first entry. This is common knowledge, come on.

They do kill off (most of) the cast at the end of every arc and make the next one about a different group. At least, that's true of the first few arcs. I don't know what they did after the third Badlands.

Missed the epiode last night, how was Saint of Killers portrayed?

if anyone is interested I'm streaming ep1&2

Pretty neat show, anyone else watching or is it dead here?

It's fucking shit, m8. They cocked up every single aspect of the story, but this shit is going to go on for way too fucking long because shit taste plebs can't resist the urge to sit and passively be programmed by poorly planned propaganda pissed out by pharisees.

The comic was a little cucked as well but it was still entertaining. The only lag for me was when he becomes sheriff of the town and finds his mother, Quincannon was somewhat funny tho.

sorry for not playing S2 its on now.

Meh I liked the small town except for the Jody. The nigger deputy and coon town. The hidden nazi. Quincannon.

For me the voodoo arc was the worst. Which is funny because the story about when Cassiday was in NO for the first time is one of the funniest parts of the books outside of life constantly shitting on the kraut and his crew of prolapsed assholes.

Holy shit. I just realized that I have talked about comic on Holla Forums today more than I have talked about Holla Forums, and that I talked about movies on Holla Forums more than I have talked about comics.

It's like Holla Forums and /a/ all over again.

thank you!
that arc took fucking ages to get through.
Just felt like pure filler while they came up for ideas on how to tie the series up

I'm enjoying it so far but I never read the picture book

I never read the gn so I don't really care how different it is from it.
Also it's fucking television only retards try to extract deep meanings and life lessons, just watch it if you enjoy it if, you think it's dumb then don't watch it.

At least it's not Transmetropolitan, because they'd fuck that so hard.

You know it's gonna happen. And people will like it anyway.

why isn't someone making "Y The Last Man"? seems like the perfect time for it.

I'm honestly surprised how loyal fanboys and normalfags can get excited about shit like this and other tv show adaptations of comic shit. I admit, I didn't like most of the comics this new shows are based on, but the source material was infinitely better than these pieces of crap which essentially are just recycled formulas with a slight new twist. Hell that shit show on Fox is just another cop/detective show with elements from Supernatural that's beloved by shipping teens. Its the same crap recycled over and over again and it doesn't even try to improve upon the source material, only trying to make sure it stays on long enough to briefly increase a channel's viewership while being unoriginal and unflattering as possible.

It was developed by (((Seth Rogan))) and (((Evan Goldberg))) so you know it's gonna be FANTASTIC