Name a less likeable TV character

Name a less likeable TV character

Hey what's going on ITT?

Skyler from Breaking Bad.

lester nygard

SO QUIRKY

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

No, you lying faggot, I will not be your neighbor.

I miss him.

you'll see him again in heaven

Fred Rogers is in Hell.

you can see hell from heaven, it's more or less canon

No. Luke 16:26.

Fags can cite the scripture to suit their own purpose
also that verse is about traveling, not about seeing

You think in Heaven (paradise) there's a window to Hell where everyone can see tortures and misery? Doesn't sound like paradise to me. I haven't been to church since I was a kid, but I've never heard that one. I don't think you understand the concept of paradise.

they're chatting across that great big chasm in the passage you cited, it's totally canon
happiness is only possible through contrast. if you couldn't see all the people you hate writhing around in the fire, you wouldn't know how good you had it.

So I guess you should give your child up to be raped and murdered because otherwise you wouldn't appreciate the taste of chocolate.

let's face it, if you love your child and your child goes to hell, you're going to hell too

I didn't realize just how much I hated that wannabe gangster shithead until I rewatched that season.

What point would that serve? If you're in Hell you are removed from God's graces and therefore could no longer feel the feeling of love and would therefore hate your child in Hell, and they would hate you, this assuming you would even have any contact with them in Hell at all rather than being isolated in your own tortures. Also didn't Jesus say children go to Heaven anyway?

point is: nobody you really care about is going to be in hell for you to see