Why is this allowed?

why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/juliancmiller/status/645896375494942720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This toxic shitty female comedy culture is triggering me.

do you love censorship?
if it's so ridiculous then I'm sure you can just easily refute it, which will lead to a special snowflake point for your side.

i didn't even watch it

lewd

Is this what women think is funny? Is this supposed to be comedy?

Big dicks are funny? I thought small dicks were supposed to be funny. Wait, in what situation are dicks funny? I mean, when I think of good humor I generally think of some kind of set up with a clever punchline that makes logical sense and contains within some sort of implicit witty commentary. Why is a picture of a dick funny? And why can they show dicks, but not vaginas? If they showed a vagina they would get an NC-17 rating. Why doesn't this have an NC-17 rating? Are dicks less threatening than vaginas? What does this mean for civilization? Can I wave my dick around in public as long as no one under 17 is around? If they can do it in a theater enlarged on a movie screen then why can't I do it in the streets in front of feminists?

Is this the norm for you yanks or is it jews with their propaganda?
I keep seeing lots of references to being cut and it's incredible that you cut for non-religious reasons

I'm surprised it wasn't more "muh dik" indoctrination tbh fam.

Ain't even mad

why live tbh

Something like 75-80% of males in the USA are circumcised. It's something that's recommend to new parents and they're usually like lolsure.

And feminists cry about big boobs in media.

Reminder.

When it comes to the joke itself, the only thing that shigs my trigs is that there is no fucking joke. It's LITERALLY just "dude muh dik lmao". Apart from that I'm honestly surpised we've come to a point you can blatantly show an erect penis multiple times and not go straight to NC-17. It's a pretty delicious looking cock too, not gonna lie. Guy's pretty hot.

Conversely I'm sure the humorless cunts who wrote this movie would get biblically ass hurt if a woman was so explicitly lusted after for a joke in another movie.

This clip was genuinely funny, I enjoyed it. Was this movie actually good?

I'm guessing the critics will love Ghostbusters then.

I don't know why you'd be surprised. This was a big studio film. The MPAA almost never give out NC-17 ratings in first place and in the second place, whenever a studio film like this has content that would put it into NC-17 territory, the studios usually pay the MPAA to bend the rules and just give it an 'R' instead.

The South Park creators actually talked about this a bit for, I think, the film 'This Film Is Not Yet Rated'. They made an independent movie, I think it was Orgazmo, that got an NC-17 rating, and then they made the South Park movie, which got an R rating, despite having much more explicit content than their independent film.

Haven't they basically already said they would? The critics are biased as fuck and the most pozzed amongst them are just going to double down once this turd finally sees the light of day.

Dicks are progressive.

twitter.com/juliancmiller/status/645896375494942720

It was a prosthetic cock btw.