DUDE KNEE LMAO

DUDE KNEE LMAO

Damn, does she come off as annoying in interviews, but somehow she's tolerable when she's not being artlessly slutty.

why is she still a thing

She sucked all the dicks. She's not relevant but people are going to pretend there's a reason she's still (in)famous.

Miley #23, nothing to see here.

even though she's miley #23, it's just pathetic.

And with Woody Allen giving her a new acting role in exchange for incest roleplay, normalfags will have a new excuse for her continuing relevance.

She knows which dicks to suck to get to the top.

Sold his daughter to white slavers

JUST

what happened to other #21?

Yeah, I don't get this meme other than that she was in a shitty song called 23.

Original Miley is dead and buried in the desert. Similar things happen to the replacements when they step out of line from what their overseers have in mind for them.

I'd fuck her, I love a girl with a husky voice

Woody Allen claimed in an interview that he hired Miley for his miniseries because he thought that she acted well in Hannah Montana. If there's anything more to it than the inevitable rape that comes with any female Woody Allen role, then Woody might be in for a shock when the critics don't like the series because she's not the same Miley.

i really like her voice, same as i like justin biebers voice… but the people they are attached to are just fucking horrible.

She sounds like an old Carrie Fisher

So she sounds like Carrie Fisher then?

how many diseases does her festering cunt carry?

DUDE SEX LMAO

seriously though, why are americlaps so obsessed with fucking?

To get back at communists we took "freedom" to the extreme. Don't you dare say she doesn't have a right to act like a free spirited womyn, it's her God given right you bigot.

Nigger culture.

Apparently its the new trend. Hence all the kids and teens now saying they're genderfluid or have diverse sexual identities that practically represent the entire alphabet.

LGBTQIAPKODMNCVXZSR

That's the longest unironic acronym I've seen to date. Did I miss anything?

So many names all meaning the same thing: Faggot.

Sup tumblr.

sexual repression and marriage obsession/disney princess complex produce lots of girls with daddy issues

Even actual fags don't get as easily triggered as you white knights.

The little summerfags are here early.

Keepin' the dream alive since 1969!
SUMMER OF LOVE!
slut

I don't think you really understand. Sex is much freer in Europe, they don't have to get blackout drunk in order to let go of their issues

"White slavery" is the term for sex slavery. It has nothing to do with white skin. He meant he whored his daughter out.

"Issues" being sexual morality? So FREEE MUH FREEDUMBS. Meanwhile babies are mass murdered through abortion in the worst genocide in the history of the human race causing European replacement rates to be deficient forcing them to bring in hordes of muzzie immigrants, impoverishing and fracturing civilization as power pivots East to Asia with the promise of an impending economic collapse which may lead to mass starvation and riots in once first world nations. Yes, these aren't the "issues", the "issues" of our day is "sexual repression".

Fucking delusional slag. Kill yourself, my man, along with the genital herpes you rode in on.

you've mass murdered a lot more babies than all the abortions in history by that logic you dumb wanker

the retard genocide

wat?

Its official. The summerfags are here… See you all in September.

cool story tbh

Please keep posting. You're doing a fine a job of proving how autistic summerfags are.