He ded

he ded

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
imdb.com/list/ls000064618/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, his career renaissance was nice while it lasted

I wonder if there is a connection to his strong acting ability as well as him not being a anti-trump shit head.

Really? I'd give two shits about Mark Ruffalo supporting Bernie.

Why should I care about Cranston supporting Trump?

Yes, but Ruffalo supports the candidate group think agrees with.

God forbid, people have different opinions than yours and don't turn into emotional reactionaries.

I'm just glad that based liberals like Dave Rubin and Holla Forumsacks like Milo Yiannopolous can have a level headed discussion and exchange ideas.

I mean seriously, is it possible to see benefit from both left wing and right wing policies/ ideologies?

Bernie's just another liberal. Trump's the Republican that has every 'progressive' shitting their pants.

yes, it is. we can own guns and have abortions.

Problem is I like Bernie and Trump because they're both anti-establishment.

I don't agree with all their policies, but there are some policies that I think would benefit America.

The regressive lefties and the fanatic alt-right wingers do make me cringe though.

it's because trump isn't a communist kike so the communist jews of hollywood aren't going to hire him anymore
jesus, take a few redpills fam

so what are the chances trump will ask sanders to be vp when shillary takes the nomination?

Sure, the only problem is 80% of the earth's population is retarded.

Slim

The best thing for Bernie to do to sabotage Hillary is go third party

A thinly veiled Holla Forums post.

You can still get films that are right wing in nature from Hollywood.

Slim, obviously. Look at the Democrat polls.

But if it's between Trump and Hilary, I'll let the meme magic work its way.

This is a sad truth.

CONFIRMED FOR LOST PRIMARCH

he ded

based malcolm in the middle man

There's a fine line between a Holla Forumsack and a stormfag.

Read this.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

alt-right unite!

ayy

one loves big black cock and the other is into pretty moderate sized cocks

I just want a world where Holla Forumsacks and classical liberals can just get along, debate exchange ideas, and consider for a moment that one of them may be wrong.

The best way to combat fanaticism is intellectual diversity.

Regardless, they are based.

like what

I'm just going to assume that this is the right wing movie question.

imdb.com/list/ls000064618/

There have definetely been a few.

Presumably one has to love one's country in order to run for fucking President of it

God forbid, you can't be a nationalist or a minority either.

Or be a black man who supports Trump!

What is the world coming too?!

The best way to combat fanaticism is with fanaticism.

Fanatics win historically.

the ride never ends

Oddly enough this sounds like the sound of talk from someone who wants to run for President?

action movies aren't right wing
fantasy movies aren't right wing
war movies aren't right wing
this list is a piece of shit made by lefties who think right wing means murder and killing
the only one I saw was Brazil, didn't look far

I've come to realize that libertarians don't see a difference between doing actions to keep yourself alive and someone else doing the same actions to try to kill you.

Brazil isn't even right wing, especially considering Gilliam is a massive libcuck

Small government is right wing and Brazil is about the inefficiencies of bureaucracy and regulation. I think the overall thing is right wing, maybe I'm wrong?

libs complain about red tape and government ineffectiveness too, just listen to any Bernout

Communists want the government involved in every industry, so those bernouts are misguided idiots that are essentially not true leftists, or if they are, it's merely in the social aspect.

Communists want the government to disappear into hippie communes, but first a brutal government is needed to kill all the Christians and people who want to marry the opposite sex.

Shill somewhere else, Planned Parenthood.

You think anyone here gives a fuck about a dead baby?
He's right, you can own a gun and have an abortion. Post more dead babies, I don't care.

Holla Forums hates Milo.

As for Rubin, I like that he's brave enough to take a principled stance, but I find his interviewing skills to be weak. He's far too easily dominated by his guests. Plus he makes this weird *gulp* sound when he says the word "really", and it's very annoying.

pic related

Besides that, playing Trumbo was a big indicator that something is wrong with him.

Nigger only The Passion and Red Dawn on that list are remotely right wing. All the rest are made by libcucks.

The true sign of a selfish libcuck.

I hope you lose your soon-to-be first born. Don;t come back here when you feel guilty about killing a child.

>>>/ovens/

Yeah, starring in commie propaganda is a huge red flag.

Why are they giving the OK sign?

Not at all, kid. The biggest issue is that Americans have a two party system that has gotten increasingly polarised. Leftwing and rightwing are pretty meaningless terms these days, you can either vote for establishment cucks who fuck you over economically and pozz your nation or cucks who pozz your nation even harder and wants a white genocide. Good luck with that.

As degenerate as abortion is, it's largely a self-correcting problem. The whites who use it are libcucks and weak-minded hypocrites (but I repeat myself) whose genes deserve to die out. The non-whites who use it are, well, shitskins that we're better off without.

It still doesn't justify the murder of innocent white kids, but hey, at least there's a silver lining. Like with the late-term abortion in pic related.

Milo Yiannopolous, the gay jew that lets black men fuck him, and has a massive sperg out on twitter about how some people are racist and anti semetic? that "Holla Forumsack"?

Based Walt

Sounds like an average Holla Forumstard to me…

Whoops

get a load of this cuck

i know sweetheart you're free to post drumpf = hitler as many times on your kikebook as you want

your opinions are valid because you FEEL they are, you get a gold star

That Truth and Reconciliation shit was retarded when you realise how many psychopaths on both sides were let off

Regardless of what Holla Forumsacks think, Milo is capable of making common teen liberals with no experience outside college shit their pants. And that's good enough in my book.

Sad but true.

I'm gonna need sauce on that.

Oh yes, because that's SO HARD to do.

i love how people worship this fucking useless faggot for doing exactly what every contrarian retard has done since long before rush limbaugh got his own radio show… agitate, agitate, agitate

This going to blow way out of proportion because no one reads these articles, isn't it?

Can you please pull your head out of his arse? Nobody in their right mind likes him.

He also directly links to chans in his articles, claiming they are the place for alt-right discussions.

He may be part of the reason for the recent influx of cancer.

That article is stupid and Milo is a disgusting faggot that has turned support of Donald Trump into a sexual fetish because he's a freak.

How the fuck is Milo a "Holla Forumsack"?

He takes black dick in his arse. You're talking about "intellectual diversity" and the person you show as some right wing guy is Milo; a literal faggot that fully embraces the "don't judge" mentality and believes all that matters is "consent between adults". You talk of "intellectual diversity" but the two people you pick fucking agree on all matters of principle, and practically everything else and only differ on the small details or the implementation of those principles. A conversation between those two fags is a conversation between two men who believe everything is permissible as long as there is "consent". They're both liberals.

The old Holla Forums switcharoo.
Who's not with us is against us… just like SJW.

So the same thing that Trump does?

BUT WHY DOESN'T THIS LIBCUCK VOTE MUH MEME CANDIDATE

Or on television:
IF YOU KILL HIM, YOU WILL BECOME EXACTLY LIKE HIM

Hillary is a terrible SA meme, Trump is Pepe reincarnated. Who's the better meem?

They're all memes. American politics is a joke, but I'm sure you have some good independents you could piss your vote away with.

LOL CUMSKINS BTFO

But Trump is the better meme. Can you imagine the president of Murrica shitposting from the white house and trash talking international world leaders? It will be glorious. American politics might be a joke but I hope it will have a good punchline.

Sup, Holla Forums autist. How's that permanent layer of shoe polish coming along? Making you feel better about yourself or do I need to come over and fuck your fat wife in the ass?

Trips confirm nuclear holocaust.

Alpha =/= faggot, silly nigger.

Hillary would be even worse and she's not even funny. She's basically the white genocide option that will fuck the nation up more than Trump ever could. Crooked Hillary will sell the launch codes for spare change to fund her corruption of the system and she will be a dullard while doing so.

…And like clockwork, the lolberg spergs out.

Ah, big headed strawman, we meet again.

Except he isn't saying SJW because of "strong beliefs and you discern right and wrong according to those beliefs".
He didn't even say that Holla Forums tends to use emotional appeal instead of logic and facts.
He was pointing out the "with us or against us" mentality.

and soon tumblr will devour him.

That's the 666 handsign. Okay is just what they tell you that it means.

Oh boy, here come the deflection memes

>>>Holla Forums

Which is a false equivalence, because there's a difference between tactics and objectives.

>>>Holla Forums

Shalom!

Cranston is coming across very intelligent and rational during that interview.

HE A GOOD BOY

Is this board 90% women or something? All that "left vs right" bullshit is a circus for the plebs. Why don't people lurk any more?

Hitler never said that tho, he was a very reasonable man and probably more well adjusted than the entirety of Holla Forums. It's also rather silly to attribute the murder of millions to a single man, regardless of their politics. Neither Stalin nor Hitler really murdered anyone, it's up to the individual to actually act on orders or not, you can put that responsibility on the leaders, people think for themselves or chose not to.

Sexist pig.

Tbh, fanaticism doesn't have to be fought. It's human nature. I suppose it's to to try to fight it, but really, why even care.

Some libers do. Personally, I believe that if one breaks the law by attempting a crime (actually attempting it, not just expressing intention verbally or planning to, but commiting actions that, if not stopped will lead to the crime being commited), he should be outside the protection of law itself. Something like "if you go against the laws of the land, then they won't apply to you, but no waranties or rights too, so you'll be free for hunting"
Something like what "outlaw" used to mean. Literally outside the law.
And I like to consider myself libertarian/libertarian sympathizer.
Many people would think the same, I believe, and there's a reason for many libertarians using the porcupine logo, it's defensive force which is alright.

faggot

You're missing my point.

Libertarians won't suppress the speech of people who want to suppress their speech, because 'muh principle.'

What happens is that the principle becomes a fetish, and the libertarian a slave to it.

Kill yourself

I refuse this prediction unless US, Canada and Europe all go down together.

I don't like commies either but he's right. Politics are nothing but a show.

Trump is literally the only right wing candidate we've had in years. Even if he does say some stupid shit just saying he's a meme and that you shouldn't vote is fucking retarded.

Leanne Crow