Do you think washed up child actors wish they can re capture their glory? It seems depressing...

Do you think washed up child actors wish they can re capture their glory? It seems depressing. Once they get a taste they of it they will spend their whole life chasing it.

Maybe.

the glory is a mixed bag
I think a lot of them just want to live normal lives but aren't well enough adjusted to

Oh god, this is painful to read.

what a mess

They don't develop right. They get fame coke shekles and bitches too early then there's nothing else to work towards leading to perpetual childishness and desperation.

not sure that's the entire problem, plenty of young adult actors who get that stuff have great careers
the thing is their appeal as a child actor is completely disconnected, at best, from any appeal as an adult. it's probably worse, a lot of facial features that make kids look cute make adults look weird. just look at ron howard.

It's just a job. You don't think I look back and say to myself
do you? Work is for losers.

There's more to life than money. Rich actors who don't actually have to work hard to make a living are more likely to realise that.

Child actors don't burn out because of lack of fulfilment, they burn out because they're basically denied a proper childhood, they're denied a chance to be real people. Whereas a normal child might spend his summers going on vacation with his family, or playing with friends/going over to friends' houses, a child actor will probably spend all that time shooting movie, essentially working. It might be work that we'd all like to be able to do, get paid tons of money to play pretend, but a child hasn't really had the necessary time to decide whether or not that's something he'd like to do.

Apart from his face staying the same while the rest of his body went full bearmode, Osment seems like he's doing just fine. He's just not involved with mainstream Hollywood which is perfectly reasonable to believe was his own choice given how fucked up the industry is.

The curse is really overblown, most don't go crazy or whatever, they tend to fade into other roles and people just forget they were child actors or they stop acting and just join regular schmucks. Some get lucky and don't burn out after hitting puberty, many still hit the b or c list and do ok, a few of them hit the A list and keep going for a while like Dicaprio, NPH, also Elijah Wood and Sean Astin from LOTR were kid actors, or the Harry Potter kids.

That's normalfag tier crime.

It's still pretty far from 'never been arrested or in prison'

good lord, how did john connor go down the shitter so hard?

Let's be honest, who didn't see it coming?

So false, they dont see it as a job, its like an addiction, all that attention and glory.

frankie muniz seems pretty well off and he was a child actor…for tv, but that show lasted for a long time

Holy shit, where did it all go wrong?

Probably the hard drugs.

Its obvious Will Wheaton wants to be unwashed.

Is Kurt Russell the GOAT child actor?

T E R M I N A T E D
E
R
M
I
N
A
T
E
D

She really was something else.

Any other depressing Twatters like Furlong's?

Osment's a complete normalfag, you retards. He's one of the lucky ones. Got arrested for pot in his station wagon on his way home from a band party of which he is a member. Fucked up child actor would be like a sports car with kilos of powder cocaine. AND he put on weight. Weight's fucking good for guys, means he's meeting his calorie minimums and then some, not like some skinny gender dysphoric beta kike wanna-be that all the fucked up kids turn into once they reach their mid-20s. Overall, an outstanding human being. 10/10.

He's working too. Spoils Before Babylon, Spoils Beofre Dying, Entourage movie.

I dispute that he's 'lucky'. Sure, he's not fucked up. But child actors who become extremely fucked up adults are something of a minority. The majority just fail to transition successfully from being child actors to being proper actors, which is sort what's happening with Osment. He's done a few indifferent films here or there as an adult but he's failed to recapture the glory he had as a child when he did stuff like Sixth Sense or AI.