/got/ General

'The Ship that was promised' Edition

Previous

*Episode 5*

The Children of the Forest created the White Walkers to "protect something". Bran sees the White Walkers and the COTF in a vision, where his presence is sensed by the Night's King. Bran stays in the vision too long. In real life, he and his companions are then found and attacked by the White Walkers, and the Three Eyed Raven is killed. Hodor can also be killed in White Walkers attack of the cave, only Bran & Meera escape.

Jon & Sansa ride out towards Winterfell.
Accompanied by Brienne, Sansa meets Littlefinger in the North and confronts him for leaving her with Ramsay, she does not trust him now. Brienne is sent south on a mission by Sansa towards Riverrun. Sansa will stay in the north to rally the northern houses - like House Mormont.

Kingsmoot. Asha makes a claim, so does Euron.
Euron becomes King of the iron isles. He may mention the magic horn of dragons. Euron's plan is Queen Daenerys.
Theon/Asha go east to seek Daenerys.

Tyrion will meet a new red priestess who will help him to set Meereen right. Varys will dislike her. Varys mentions Stannis losing because of Mel, The Red preistess knows personal details on Varys and this frightens him. This Red Priestess becomes Tyrion’s right hand and tries to get the city under control with him

Arya is given a new assignment by Jaqen, Arya watches a play , Arya is asked to kill an actress [ play the role of Sansa]. Arya will decline this mission.

Sam scene where we meet his family. His father hates Gilly.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0944947/board/flat/257309678?p=1
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-viewership-rises-episode-604/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-episode-4-book-stranger-recap-round/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying_of_the_Light
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Way_of_Cross_and_Dragon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter's_Run
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Song_for_Lya_(novella)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuf_Voyaging
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like shit

So does this mean Bloodraven teaches Bran shit all before he dies?

Is this the episode where Bran gets buttraped?

Where? I don't see it.

Behind Dany. You have to crane your neck round a bit.

Will post spoilers by location

Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. Brienne and Pod sent to the Riverlands to try and get help from the Tullys. Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, Mazin and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont. She supports them, but have very few men to spare as well. During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Ramsay and Jon meet across the battlefield. Ramsay releases Rickon and tells him to run toward his brother. As Rickon runs, Ramsay starts shooting arrows up in the air one at a time that keep missing him. Jon starts galloping toward Rickon but just as he reaches him, one of Ramsay's arrow hits him and he dies in Jon's arms. Sansa tells Jon before the battle that Rickon is already dead.
Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl (Mormont) who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard.

Ramsay leads the Bolton army, Jon leads the Stark army, Sansa leads the Vale army. Hour long battle ep.
The Boltons will be supported by the Karstarks & maybe Umbers as well. The rest of the Northern families - Hornwood, Reed, Mormonts will fight with Jon and the Wildlings.
The Boltons defeat JonSnow & the entire North, it looks like Ramsay wins again but at the end of the battle, Sansa shows up with the Vale’s army, in support of JonSnow.
Ramsay runs away like a coward. Sansa saves Jon and the two prepare to siege WF. Ramsay has Rickon and kills him in front of his family. The giant then smashes open Winterfell and our heroes make it inside. Sansa then watches as Jon brutally beats up Ramsay. Later on Sansa kills off Ramsay after asking his name.
Also, The Wall has fallen and the White walkers have made their way through.
Jon/Sansa end season 6 as rulers of Winterfell. Ramsay is dead, the Boltons are finished, but the Night's King is coming and so is winter.

Sounds pretty good.

This either means Sansa orders her to find Jaime and kill him if need be, Lady Stoneheart style, or the Jaime vs Brienne showdown is cut.

In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding w. the Tullys. She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of asshole-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal w. the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen in the ensuing battle.

The siege of Riverrun by the Freys will be featured. Jaime will go to the Riverlands to ask for the Frey’s support against the Sparrows in King’s Landing.
Brienne and Pod will go to the Riverlands. Jaime and Brienne will meet again. As will Bronn & Podrick. Brienne will argue with Jaime & leave angrily.

The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly "theifs of the highway" in the Riverlands. Ian McShane's former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the "Brotherhood"-remnants. One of the men accompanying Ian's character is The Hound. McShane's character is killed, & several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. He battles Thoros of Myr 1 on 1, and wins.

Nymeria and her pack show up at Riverrun too.

Frey wedding is depicted in the picture.

How does Rickon die twice?

Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress Sansa. She refuses to do this, Jaqen orders the Waif to go after her. Arya kills her and flees Braavos& reaches Riverrun. There is a twist.

Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon & Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron . They steal a ship and head for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. Asha also is a lesbian now.

Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. Loras & Margery die, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Qyburn kills Pycelle.

There will be a "Red Wedding-level event" at the end of the season that will change the landscape.

I hope you like the pic
;)

Anyone know which girls in the show have been blacked irl?

Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf about it, and they explain that they basically created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and , and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera are barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

Yup.

Jon Snow
Theon - a racist who likes black girls. Irony islands.
Lena
Oona chaplin - only IR
Natalie
Emilia
Osha
Oberyn
Ramsay
Podrick dude who will fuck anything - fat/black/ anyone willing'n easy
Jorah - This guy gets so much pussy, it's unreal. he also fucked Jolie. Who's lord friendzone now BITCH?

Maisie has a white boyfriend so far but she's very liberal so you never know & also Missandei too likes white guys.

Pretty much all the girls have been blacked except for 2 or 3 - Rose who is love with white guy Kit & Sansa's a lesbian anyway.

Source?

What about Carice?

underrated post

>There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly JUST man.
what did he mean by this?

Wait what? Which one is it, spoilerfag?

Those statements aren't mutually exclusive; Ramsay makes Rickon run to Jon and starts shooting at him with arrows. Jon gallops toward him and one of the arrows hits Rickon on the way. Rickon is therefore killed in front of his family.

back to >>>/a/, weeb

They should all be gassed.

I find it hilarious how D&D think they can recreate that, as if anyone still cared about/was shocked by characters dying.

2 Starks die in the finale.

imdb.com/title/tt0944947/board/flat/257309678?p=1

I don't even care anymore, it's pretty obvious D&D will kill off anyone besides the 3 fan favorites for muh shock value.

at this point I'm half expecting Dany to just walk on sea to King's Landing and breathe fire on people

Oh please, am I the only one who saw Ed giving Sansa the eye.

who dat?

Can we please have a couple more conversations where Jon and Sansa talk about their adventures? Maybe like, Sansa talks about how Tyrion nearly fucked her up the arse or some shit before some page comes in the room with an important message?

It just seems a bit unnatural that two family members separated for so long only talk about Old Nan's pies. Yeah, I get they want to do it off-screen, but at least make it semi-on screen once or twice.

to be fair, Jon and Sansa were probably the least close of the Stark kids

I know, though I think Kit and Sophie's chemistry could sell it. The little we saw was good, and you can tell Sophie was channelling how she and Kit are friends irl into the emotion.

how many times you reckon they've banged?

Rose Leslie strikes me as the type to get into a cat fight over kitlet with that manjaw of hers.

This conversation is relevant to my interests.

For some reason, I'm not entirely convinced, haha.

Well if Cersei burns down KL → or something similar, that will be quite a game-changing event. Maybe not as shocking as RW, but still.

lmao

Why

Game of Thrones viewership rises with episode 604
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-viewership-rises-episode-604/
How do they do it, /got/?

Sophie and Lena before preggo were confirmed as the sluttiest cast members

this is pretty standard stuff. normalfags ruin everything

Compared to what, S5? Reviews of S6 are almost unanimously positive. Regarding the new episode for example, only Sonia Sarayia of "Salon", whoever and whatever that is, expressed some disappointment.
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-episode-4-book-stranger-recap-round/
All the other major newspapers and magazines praised it.

What more could the producers achieve?

How dare you people.

To convince Tyrone to fuck both his wives at the same time.

What is that?

can't tell if you're trolling tbh, but in case you're not, the quality has been dropping since S4. we just reached the critical mass of D&D OC, which is why S6 is utter shit, compared to the mixed bag of previous seasons.

I pity you, fool.

Maybe not Tyrone, but

They probably share everything. Including their favorite bulls

Are we (Anons) so cool that we don't acknowledge reviews as culturally relevant factor?
Not sure if this is what you implied, but if you meant that S4 was the pinnacle of GoT so far, I agree on that one. Is S6 worse than the first four episodes if S5 in your opinion? Why?

How well do you think Benioff knew her before?

Do they like GoT?

this sums it up pretty well

you shouldn't trust TV show reviews, that's all. most of the people writing them are fanboys or paid shills.

yeah, S3-S4 were the good times, though what I implied was that the decay had already started in S4 as D&D had started introducing more of their OC.

because there's about zero characterization and everyone is a walking, talking plot device. also the story they're setting up looks like utter shit, and they jumped the shark really hard with Dany this last episode.

Jon has:

How can Ramsay hope to win?

I forgot Brienne of fucking Tarth and her plot armor.

Jon is a bitch ass nigga

he can't, as soon as he's done getting rid of the excess characters in the northern storyline he's toast.

>Jon x Sansa pops up everywhere fucking overnight
What the fuck is going on here?

Stannis did nothing wrong

stop browsing tumblr

What?

Anyone remember the shitstorm over Ramsay >implying you can rape your wife Sansa while Reek watched?

I don't because I write them, haha
Then how come they hated HBO's Vinyl so much? Are all the HBO bribe shekels allocated to GoT? They even refused to send the traditional 4 episodes to journalists in advance, as is the custom in US.
Yeah, some of the OC backfired badly (Dorne), but other times D&D's content was the highlight of their respective seasons (Hardhome). Also basically cutting Dorne altogether shows they don't insist on their OC when they realize how they messed up.
Really, compared to S5? What exactly was the character development in four episodes there? Take Tyrion for example - he's finally doing something relevant and even acting outside of comfort zone of general audience (slavery).
The execution itself was just a flashy rehash of S1's finale, that's right. Would Drogon attack have been better? Yes. But isn't the outcome (Dany leading Dothrakis to Meereen and making them join her invasion force) the same that's 100% bound to happen in the books?

I already made that mistake two days ago.

Oh my god, it all makes sense now. That's why you constantly defend the show and proudly justify your shit ass awful taste.

i hope these people die

If you browse Tumblr, you should invite petitepasserine to these generals, I'd love to see more of her posts. Been reposting this one for a long time now :)

FUCK

How is my profession related to my opinion on GoT? It isn't a coincidence or a jewish conspiracy that most critics praise the show, it's actually good
Also mainly doing movie analyses, never written a single piece on GoT

the show is the most overrated show that's come out in a long ass time, same with the books. it's like undertale

how many jews do you interact with during an average day?

Because your profession almost guarantees you enjoy sniffing your own asshole more than actually caring about quality.

It's shit, just as your tase in everything

He has 20 good men.

Hello bookfags and Patrick Stewart lovers

Whenever I see this picture of Maisie, I MUST jerk off.

Jesus christ, can someone get some doxx on this autist? I would love to see his life fucking ruined forever

he lives in Székesfehérvár, Hungary

Get fucked.

I hope I didn't caused inconvieniences for you, user

Just like 99 999 other men and women

but how many of them are movie reviewers?

What are some better current shows that fall into category of /mainstreamTV/? And regarding ASOIAF, I believe ADWD particulary was criticised quite harshly.

Mostly interacting with just my editor-in-chief, so none, but I don't mind them. Do you?

That was uncalled for, not all critics are like that. Don't you know any good ones?

It's a respectable opinion, but people are allowed to have different ones.

Which one? The Raven or Bran?

Sounds good

That bald guys are scary

I'm neither of those, but I greet you as well :)
What is happening in this pic?!

That's the natural reaction.

and how!

No idea. I don't know all of them

Both the books and the show are bad faggot. Stop trying to derail with your ebic bookfag strawman. GoT is even worse than fucking Walking Dead.

What did she mean by this? Because she seems to be saying you're either a feminist or you're not human.

I would find it funneh if it didn't make me so angry and despondent

Hello you filthy Maisiefag
Maisie wants to hear you scream

Like the other user said, even The Walking Dead of all things is consistently better, and it's mot as overrated. It's not good, but it's better. Comic is also better than the GoT books A Song of Ice and Fire

I guess someone could lose his job and family because of his sickly obsession over a teenage girl, right? The Mara Green autist went to jail, so there's that.

Sir Gifmaker is a novelist, you got us mixed up again.

What did they do to you?

Dropped that one during S2, so can't really compare it to GoT. Some user in /got/ said it gets better later and recommended picking it up again, do you?

They spend way too long in the prison, after that it kind of fluctuates up and down. The latest season finale was horseshit, though.

REEEE

yes, even compared to S5. most characters are now 1-dimensional parodies of themselves only serving as plot devices.

which is bound to end horribly unless D&D are willing to set up Dany as the villain.

if by flashy you mean absolutely unbelievable and badly written, yes.

think about it, a fucking dragon coming to the rescue again sounds more palatable than what they actually went with.

who knows, unlike D&D, gurm actually likes complicating things and coming up with creative solutions.

Is it really better than GoT though? The way I remember entirety of S2, it was
It's like you imagine S2 of GoT reduced to nothing but Dany's plot

I'd say it's slightly better than GoT, yes (and my comment about the comics and the books still stands) but aside from that it's simply not blown up as much as GoT. People think GoT is the best thing to come out in forever and any criticism of the show is deflected to "lol true but GRRM is good and the books are really good!"

What if you think the books have flaws but the show's are worse?

TWD has best boipucci, of course it's better than GoT.

it's probably somewhat true, but it's like comparing two pieces of garbage.

Buzzwords, buzzwords everywhere. So if somebody, anybody anywhere likes any show, that show must be shit?

I don't see it that way, but some of those are understandable arguments, even if exaggerated, like

Horribly from the diplomatic point of view, do you mean? Can't imagine her becomming straight up villain, neither in GoT or ASOIAF. But where it could lead (and most people outside of Dany's militant fanbase camp have already notice) is showing just how incompetent and self-centred she actually is, something that bookfriends have been complaining was absenting in the show.

This got me though
I've seen the complications (most of AFFC and ADWD), still waiting for those "creative" "solutions" :)

But not like that

Who even says this? True bookfriends don't like the show generally, and those of them who converted to show canon have their reasons for giving up on Gurm.

He still has at least 15 Goodmen

How do you proceed?

Liking popular things? Tsk

shit cosplay 2/10 nice shadow faggot

>push button then call elevator

Hop in but if that goblin puts a stain on my seat I'll hook both of you in the gabber m8 I swer it on me mum m8.

If any of the spoilers above are true, I'm done with this show.
D&D really can't write for their lives.
Guess all that jewish nepotism will get you somewhere regardless.

no, most normalfag shows start out good, they just tend to turn into shit because of increased pandering to the lowest common denominator.

see: Ramsay. I'd say Brienne too, but her show version never had a chance from the start.

no, I mean from a character development point of view. Tyrion and Dany are two fan favorites, but they're now on opposite sides of a conflict. making Dany become a villain would be the obvious and preferable choice, I just have the lingering fear that D&D will throw Tyrion under the bus instead and turn him into Dany's accessory.

ebin twist, gurm dies

wait, I thought everyone here was just watching it ironically?

ANOTHER GREAT ACTOR WASTED FOR 3 AND A HALF SCENES

BRAVO DABID

NAILED IT!

At least they didn't touched Sir Ian McKellen

How can anybody seriously like Dany? I see it all the time and it's retarded

tumblr, see
she's basically a self-insert for mentally ill women

left to right

The worst that could happen is that her dog Sonny farts in your car.

I thought Sansa was the self insert

The girl on the right sticking out her butt is Cassidy, her best friend after Sophie went too /degenerate/ even for her.

Is there anything this girl doesn't drink?

for the professional victim crowd, yes. but she can't really beat Dany's "self-righteous white savior princess with pet dragons" power fantasy.

They've been building him up like an ambitious psychotic sadist from S3, what else do you expect of him in his final season? The climax (Bastardbowl) needs a proper antagonist.
I'm not saying it's not possible eventually, but his current course set after Ep4 is the exact opposite of that.
Pls no ;_; He's our favorite topic in /got/ and one actress as well

Isn't that the correct term for beverages like Hooch? She drank it in the recent interview of hers and said that it "reminds her of every music festival ever"

It's shame, really. McShane will have just one scene too, most likely.
the HYPE scene though

but he does nothing, just kills off characters that D&D don't feel like keeping around. he's fucking boring and one-dimensional. any chance of building him went out the window when Rusemaster died. he's not a good antagonist by any measure. he started out as one, but they could never quite repeat Joffrey's glorious faggotry with him.

I hope you're right. I'm fairly certain gurm has been setting up Dany as a villain in the books, just can't trust D&D to do the same.

He can be subtle like that at times, don't worry.

Joffrey was one of a kind, absolute brilliance. It's quite an interesting contrast with how those two characters progressed in the show. While Joffrey eventually evolved into part-time villain and part-time comedy relief (S4), the original dark humour that Ramsay had (trumpet for example) disappeared completely.

Anyone have any good Myrcella (sp) funeral pictures yet?

I think the biggest mistake they made was removing the characters around him so he had no one to antagonize anymore. also Ruseman's death removed the family drama angle. Ramsay has no one around him anymore to build his character with. his scene with Osha was shit, the same kind of pointless filler we got with Sam&Gilly the other week.

yes?

you crazy,man

Time to get creative, user

At this point, it boils down to Ramsay vs. Salsa/Jon. Whether they achieved to establish him in his first three seasons plus four more episodes or not, with only a very limited screentime remaining before the big battle, he doesn't (or shouldn't) need further characterisation. We already know who he is very well, and why the "good" guys oppose him. Getting rid of Osha so quickly is questionable, but within the context of the scene it made sense. Ramsay knew what her intent was based on what Reek said, and the expected torture didn't come because she was about to kill him with a knife in her hand, so he had to react immediately.

Sonny :) Maisiedog

where is its penis?

He's a small guy

so he basically exists as a plot device this season to kill people and be an antagonist to the Starks. but he's a shit villain, and you can't really compare the scale of his acts to what Ruseman did. I think that's what killed the tension for me, the fact that D&D tried to elevate him to main villain status through petty bullshit, even though Ruseman was the mastermind behind the fall of the Starks.

in ur mum

Kikes a kike'n.

Inside quasi's pussy, Jack is forced to watch.

wat

WHY IS THERE SO LITTLE EURON THIS SEASON

BECAUSE NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE SHITBORN

Kingsmoot is next episode user.

I think the time has come…

Needs more Sansa butt

I'm sorry, "Sir Gifmaker", but you had your fun with this ruse and Anons have the right to know the truth. After collecting enough evidence, I believe the time has come for big reveal.
Friends of /got/, the real life identity of Sir Gifmaker is
George R. R. Martin
He's been dropping clever little hints since September for his own amusement, but no one except me paid attention, because you guys were too busy metaposting about Maisieposting. Lets see:

What book could that be, I wonder? Perhaps something windy, or wintery?
GRRM wears glasses.
Grandma, sure.
This one is the most obvious. All letters in "Gifmaker" are included in "George Martin", except F and K. FK- fake.
That's how he wants to be called.
Where do you think names like "Sandor", "Janos" and many other come from? GRRM has been to Hungary several times and has friends there, that's why his Gifmaker persona is located there.
Literally translates to "ThroneWhiteCastle". Suspiciously ASOIAF sounding, don't you think? It's not even a real place.
GRRM collects fantasy memorabilia, just watch that video of his collection on YouTube.
Everyone knows about GRRM's love of NFL. That sport doesn't even exist in Hungary, come on.
Basically what ASOIAF is about.
GRRM is a confirmed Maisiefriend.
That's because he uses Wordstar 4.0.
Just like GRRM does in interviews.
But most of all
Who the hell would come to /got/ if they haven't read the novels? They would get bored to death here.

Silly bookfriends, you've been bullying your idol all along!

It all makes sense now.

I'll keep bullying him until the fucking books come out, nigger.

What butt?

Sophie is a freak. I've seen her videos with Maisie and she is awkwardly tall. Like, you see this thing coming towards you and you think "Whoa, what a fucking weird shaped lanklet!" when she's actually a girl. And by the way, 5'10 on high heels means she's at least 6'2 on the red carpet.
Fucking creeps me the fuck out.

I've got more of them if you'd like?

Was Asha always so fat?

When Margery penance walks, the Lannisters are going to attack the Tyrells when they try to grab her. Olenna, Mace, Loras, and Margery will be killed, wiping out the Tyrells in one fell moment.

Cersei thinks she is invulnerable with Ser Robert Strong as her champion so she doesn't need the Tyrells. This was done so people will cheer for Sandor and the Faith in CleganeBowl.

Screencap this, faggots, it's going to happen.

Damn

Cersei dies in the finale, fool.

They had a farewell party for Lena.

No shit dude. This will happen before that.

how

How tall is Brienne? 6'4"?

both are normal height, GoT manlets make them look tall

She is obsessed with prophecy, so she kills Margery.

Her bad luck is that Tommen really loves Margery, so he kills himself.

Cersei's 3 kids are dead, so she goes fully mad, asks Qyburn to use wildfire. KL BTFO

Jaime returns from Riverrun, sees mad Cersei & finally kills her.

The final KL shot of the season is their 2 dead bodies in the fires of the Red keep.

This is a empty and retarded.

Sandor will defeat Gregor in trial by combat and Cersei will poison herself. She is the Queen who would cast herself down all along.

How do we know these spoilers are legit?

Because the author is shitposting right in this very thread, would he lie?

Because spoilers for the first few episodes were posted right here.

Anyway, when you see Cersei die in the finale, remember this thread.

I want this to happen. Cersei is too damn smug for her own good

Cersei is a hero in the show, what are you talking about?

fucking hack&hack

she deserves to die

BRAVO

T-that's totally untrue guys

I can't even right now. Dany can't get on the ground and do fighting because she's just a young woman in a patriarchal society shitlord, and when she can she's still pretty badass;

I suspect Diaperanon would have a field day with that pic.

I've been out of the loop lately, is the new season any good?

I don't know who's worse. You or the /sp/ stalker.

Certain plotlines can be good with a suspension of disbelief, others are atrocious.

I find it hard to believe that he would choose Holla Forums if he really wanted to procrastinate. How would he have even found this place? Your post was funny though.

Hey Phantasm, what do you do fir a living?

At the moment, I'm studying a very difficult and time consuming medicine related course and doing casual work here and there.

Why do you ask?

If Cersei dies in the finale, then I really think that they're out-pacing themselves. Ramsay will die, Cersei will die, Euron will probably die, Littlefinger isn't long for this world; Icy Darth Maul can't be the main villain for two more whole seasons either.

So who'll be the antagonist?

Why is she so irresistable, /got/?

I was just curious because you're the only namefag who isn't a faggot

Also either Jon or Dany are going to go bad. I have a feeling the White Walkers are going to end up being a force for good.

agree, Dany's plotline is a good example for the atrocious ones, especially compared to the westerosi characters.

also if Tommen really an heros, and all the main characters are wiped in KL like the spoilers say, I really wonder how D&D plan on filling the power vacuum. who will rule Westeros?

Who rules Dorne? I don't think D & D really care, they're going full The Force Awakens world building with GOT now. This is what happens when Fantasy is geared towards the non-nerd audience, we get vapid roller coaster ride storytelling.

Thanks man.

I am trying to give D and D the benefit of the doubt and say this is what they're trying to go for with Dany. A good person doesn't tell a bunch of Mongols on steroids that they're not bloodthirsty enough and she can be more bloodthirsty and conquering than they can.

I agree, it's so inconsistent. You don't know what they're going for. They legitimately write this character quite evilly like Tywin, yet play this swelling, heroic, badass music over her whenever she so much as takes a shit.

Well, if they did their job right, I'd say Aegon, but he's cut.

true enough, but I doubt they can sweep KL under the rug like they did with Dorne.

my hopes: they're setting her up as a villain. my fears: they'll go all in with the mary sue shit and ditch any sort of consistency and common sense to see it through.

maybe westerosi Bernie will survive and take over, the Faith will murder Kevan and it will be revealed that Bernie was Varys' man all along.

The thing is that D & D clearly hate The High Sparrow, they hate any and all peasant characters. That's why they made The Brotherhood without Banners into bad guys, that's why they shit on Stannis and made Davos a cuck.

Think about the fact that they tried to make Cersei likeable, they empathize with fucking Cersei over someone like Stannis. They could write this show more Jewish if they tried.

#whitewalkers all the way.

If they kill everyone then they have my vote.

The White Walkers aren't on the offensive, they're on the defensive.

What if the White Walkers are the one that built the Wall and made Westeros pay for it?
What if the White Walkers are the one's who are being threatened by Westeros?

he was looking for completely legal pictures of 10-year-old girls and stumbled upon one of the pedo boards

>white walkers with blue eyes
at last I truly see

THEY'RE CALLED THE OTHERS YOU FUCKING SHOWFAGS!!!

forgot to add, all the while a crazy psycho woman is fighting an old commie jew for power in the capital

GRRM even describes them as being beautiful. Kike and Kike obviously had to make them ugly though, can't paint the Aryan Ice Elves in a positive light.

Fuck off, Maisiefag.

fug how are they going to end this shitfest in just 15 episodes?

what about my post makes you think I'm a maisiefag?

everyone dies. the end.

Kill over half the cast this season and then turn everything towards the conflict between the Targs and the White Walkers.

The fact that you are one, you can't hide it even when you try.

what about littlefinger?

man what the fuck?

that was my first post today, and I've never posted a Maisie pic in my life

Littlefinger wins the game and sits on the Iron Throne only to get killed by either the White Walkers or the Dragons.

He crashes a dragon into the White Walker army with no survivors

If your opinion differs from his, you are Gifmaker. It's that fag who spams the board with anti-GoT GoT threads, screams fro IDs, cyclical threads, etc. And everyone in every board is apparently Gifmaker, who isn't him

And yes, I know he is not one person, he is at least 3, but in this case, I'm only talking about him:

fuck off Gifmaker

Maisie is 4'11-5'0 so everyone is tall next to her. Sophie is listed as being 5'8 often and that seems accurate since without heels on she's always shorter than 5'10 guys like Steve-o

Littlefinger & Euron will make it to Season 7.

Euron will be bumped off then.

LF - idk, i hear he could survive it all.

Season 7 is the last season, split into 2 parts maybe.

Could you imagine the liberal butthurt if they make the White Walkers the faction everyone routes for and people associate them with Trump?

fuck yes

So CLEGANEBOWL not happening. Absolutely haram.

What a waste of Ian McShane.

Pfft this is convenient. She takes a whole season to go from Riverrun to Braavos and reach there before the episode's end.

I would prefer if Asha died to really rustle Tumblr jimies.

This is a straight up Mass Effect rip off right here.

Ugh…

Fucking hell, user.

I really want to see Sophie take black dicks in all holes

no cucko

Crashing my sides with no survivors

Literally anyone with a brain can see Cersei's gonna try and blow up KL from a mile away.

IF I SEE THAT FUCKING CAT ONE MORE TIME

4u

DELETE THIS

Sibel looks like she rode in from the steppe with Alp Arlan yesterday.

nah, not enough chink features

Compared to the average turk who mostly look like slightly inbred, swarthier greeks she looks asian as hell.

There's a lot more like this when I did my Rule34 search with Sophie generally having the most porn especially when it comes to taking black dicks.

How fucking thirsty can you even be?

TINY ISLAND
I
N
Y

G
E
N
E

P
O
O
L

There's no doubt about it, America WINS when it comes to women.

The only British woman that I'd rate 10/10 is pic related.

So the only ugly people come from the UK?

Goddess.

So does anyone think that Maisie got spanked a lot while growing up?

I wonder if Maisiefags are just closeted pedos really.

99% are inbred ugly island monkeys

1% can be made halfway fappable with A LOT of photoshopping

why

hideous thing

Britain has the ugliest women in Europe, that's why they became a nation of sailors.

Did she say she's bi?

Bisexual women are tiresome at this point.

Maisie is straight, she loves cock. Sophie's the lesbian one.
Sadly Maisie is a feminist.

Sounds about right

Since HBO spoiled that the Night's King is a white walker, it's basically confirmed that they built the wall to keep the humans in the south.

Why do Humans have free access to both sides then, and one group of Humans who can't come back south? Why can men of the Night's Watch pass through it?

Because Humans built it

Nah, there's some bullshit about magic being connected to dragons. When the targs got to westeros the others fucked off but now the dragons are gone they're coming back. They just operate on a much longer time span than humans. Remember, the other we saw up close who took Craster's baby was the Night's King, meaning that nigga was alive all those thousands of years ago.

Wildings might be descended from the people that disagreed to keep the pact.

First Men on the other side might be descended from people who agreed to keep the pact.

The Others could be a bioweapon made by the children of the forest to enforce the pact. Greenseers might be descended from children of the forest that bred with humans and didn't agree with dividing the cultures.

Legends might have twisted to make humans out to be the heroes and the walkers out to be a separate race. It's a bit suspicious how there are no CotF left and yet the humans apparently valiantly worked together with the CotF to eradicate the Others, but only AFTER the CotF mysteriously converted everyone to their faith and placed mind sentinels in trees.

This really does seem to tally with GRRM's depiction of hiveminds in his sci-fi, and I'm not even Preston Jacobsing.

Could you elaborate for someone who has only read his A Song of Ice and Fire stuff along with in The House of The Worm.

That's so fucking gay. They were supposed to be ancient, mysterious creatures that were around before the other races.

There are a few races in his Thousand Worlds universe that are linked by a hivemind/a cultural clash where one race doesn't want to adapt but must like the CotF scenario I described above.

Dying of the Light has the Kavalar which seem to be both dying out culturally AND have the genetic (or if you don't want to believe in genetics for ASOIAF, in ASOIAF's case it'd be magic) problem the Others have where they just simply can't breed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying_of_the_Light

The Way of Cross and Dragon has a hiveminded sect that wants to basically create lies/faith out of nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Way_of_Cross_and_Dragon

Hunter's Run has an alien race that isn't evil, just culturally different.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter's_Run

A Song for Lya is arguably the most 1:1 parallel with the Children, as they worship a mould-like organism and choose to be absorbed by it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Song_for_Lya_(novella)

In Tuf Voyaging, the story Guardians in particular has a hivemind being attacked by humans senselessly; in this story they're actually employing the species of the planet as a bioweapon to counter-attack the humans for the whole time

It even ends with the humans making peace with the hivemind and thus the bioweapons stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuf_Voyaging

As you can see, a theme emerges in GRRM's sci fi which has begun to emerge in ASOIAF.

If you think ASOIAF will end differently, you haven't been paying attention.

Let's extrapolate this to ASOIAF

Again, I'm not Preston Jacobsing, this is literally the theme of his work; fanaticism causes wars, individualism vs collectivism causes wars, a compromise/co-operation needs to be made between the two aka a song of ice and fire

If they aren't going to defend the wall, and if in fact they are too sleepy to stop eight thousand years of encroachment, there isn't a point to having it.

The Jade Empire has five fortresses and a Night's Watch organization as well.

Everybody has a hard-on for the idea that Mankind is the real invader (ooooOooooo) but it is painfully not the case in this story. The Others are just cold incarnate and they are ferocious assholes for the entire story where they show up.

Except the far north sucks and nobody wants to be up there. The Wildings keep trying to get the fuck away from it over the thousands of years and head south.

The Wildings were people who were unfortunate enough to be in the north when the wall went up. Considering the Others (at least in the show) use babies to grow their race and the far Northern houses south of the wall have a tradition of dropping off sacrifices to the Others, it's clear the Others need Humans around and that Humans have tried to keep them at bay for all this time.

How do you explain giants then

Easy; they're peaceful beatniks. The Children had no problem with them. Don't you remember when Leaf tells Bran there are like 100 giants left or so all sad-like?

Damn, you make some solid points. The more I think about that, the more likely it seems. I wonder if D & D will ignore all that stuff and just deal with the human characters.

I thought about giving the show another chance, even after all that bullshit last season.

Then I saw the "Tower of Joy"

I never knew I could get angry at every single frame of an action scene before. Holy shit that was awful.

No, because she thinks she's too good to do proper nude scenes now.

These never get old.

A meteor?
Could it be that Valyrian steel is not magical but some sort of alien metal ala adamantium?

Aliens are fantasy, and A Song of Ice and Fire is a fantasy series, so it would still be magical.

Maisie Internet Defence Force here. I can understand the feminist part, but the lesbian? She had sex with Sophie for sure, but that makes her bisexual so far. I say this lesbianism rumour is unfounded

Emma Watson I don't care about her policital views
Juno Temple
Imogen Poots
Saoirse Ronan
Lily Cole
etc.

So far she is not the kill whitey manspread should be banned level. Keep that in mind

also they better revise the show version of the Kingsguard history book that specifically mentioned three men at the tower

cant say im surprised considering you openly admit to being attraced to quasimodo right out of the gate.

If it didn't happen this season, it isn't canon.

why did they fuck this scene up so hard
the lines they already had were so cool what the fuck D&D

Too many names in such a short amount of time for normies to remember.

I have no idea. this is one of the events they could've just copy pasted out of the books. but I guess DUDE TWO SWORDS LMAO was more important.

I don't get how D & D's minds work, I really don't.

It's quite simple:

Okay, it's one sword. It's magic, but how does it work? Why is it so special? What does it do?
Do you have time to tell all this in one flashback?

Anyone can wield 1 sword, but 2! Hey man, that guy must be really top tier fighter!

You see? It's a symbol for simple viewers. Also, do you think anyone who doesn't red the books have any idea what was the significance of that flashback? I think they see "oh, Ned Stark lied to his son? Why?"

DOUBLE THE BLADES DOUBLE THE SKILLZ

because explaining why it's a special sword is unnecessarily complicated world building exposition. plebs are content with dual wield sword spinning jedi faggotry

So, we all know dual wielding swords isn't the best way to fight, but what about dual wielding machineguns?

at least they confirmed R+L=J

Hello! Maisiekiss

Well, good luck with that.

You guys are acting like they need to explain why the sword is special, they can just make it look special and leave it at that. Not everything needs to be explained, not everything is crucial to the plot.

Jesus fucking Christ, so which one are you? The writer or the critic?

when?

They didn't.

Benioff read the books 12 times, more than any of us here.

Sir Phantasmagoric is a highly valued member of our little community because posts like → and he's been with us right from the start in September.

when they decided to leave out the other characters involved in competing theories for Jon's origins. also the "let's leave it for now at this cliffhanger" for their predictable big reveal.

Why does it matter?

Also making a new thread :)

NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →

That's assuming their actions are logical, they aren't. Logically one would assume there was a reason for not showing Stannis' death, apparently it was just because they thought it worked better, which is obviously nonsense.

You don't need to. That way it'll be cooler and more mysterious in the flashback.

I think they were afraid that people'd make lightsaber jokes about Dawn…so they…made him have two swords…