g.e-hentai.org/g/892881/691b0ecfaf/
exhentai.org/g/209512/237bfe9937/
exhentai.org/g/448416/02324f6703/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/suicide/

HES GANA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

I still like AVGN, no cucko.

Oh u

I never liked AVGN (both the acted one and the serious reviews) but thats pretty fucking mature of him

To Let You Fuck His Wife In The Ass

Some other guy already did a video explaining what happened to Ghostbusters 3, the general gist of it is the cunt feminist exec wanted to make a female onry action movie, at first it was going to be an Amazing Spiderman spin off but since ASM2 tanked she hijacked the Ghostbusters project and put that cuck Feig on it to do her bidding.

take your meds.

He'd rather have
A bunch of bulls
Take turns fucking his wife in the ear

HE'D RATHER DRINK THE RANCID SEMEN OF SOME GHETTO BLACK GUYS AND DOWN IT WITH BEER

Yeowch

i love how he avoids the primary case of new ghostbusters sucking, constantly talking about the old actors instead of out new funny, beautiful cast

Is he really a cuck?

no

I is not entirely certain that he is. But the stories with his wife are really shady.

his wife got blacked

yes

In a weird way… kinda?

SUDDENLY, A WILD SJW WIFE APPEARS

I've not heard anything about his wife cucking him quite literally. In terms of professionally, she basically has wrecked him and ensured he'll never make another movie.

of course a cuck thinks a very jewish comedy is the greatest

I don't care about youtube and I've never watched this guy, but this video was watchable because he wasn't le angry or le pop culture memeing. Is he always like this? If so I might watch more of his stuff.

no. his AVGN videos are what started the whole "le angry meme spouting critic" thing

in a way, James is responsible for the abomination that is Channel Awesome

Yeah, he is usually a very chill and laid back guy. He is one those people that you kind of want to have a beer with and talk movies all day.

James worst than a cuck. He betrayed his best friend.

take a gun to your head

Hotaru will never give you a ramune enema

This never gets old.

To be fair to James, he's never been an "Internet" person, despite being well known on it. It's amazing some of the commonly known stuff he has no clue about, because he just doesn't give a shit about the Internet.

I like being too old to know who this is, it's a good feeling.

my sides/10

i like james, he's a good guy

JUST

He's only chill like that when he's talking about movies. I wish he'd stop with the vidya stuff and just focus on film. That's obviously his strong suit.

Also, I think he's clearly getting tired from vidya, judging by increasingly rare AVGN videos and generally tired and stale tone of those.

I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did

I'm like ten years younger than him and I'm already sick of vidya

I really do hope that he completely ditches vidya and moves into movie videos (implying his wife will let him). His DVD/VHS/LD collection video and Night of the Living Dead commentary are my favourites.

I'm pretty sure he's said in the past that he never really gave a shit about games past the SNES era. Games for him are mostly just something from his childhood that he has fond memories of.

WEW
E
W

its a semi-cucked kinda life

who?

wew

I don't have comtempt for Rolfe, unlike Channel Autism.

literally who?

who

So Wipped?

Gonna need some backstory here

Who the fuck is this?

How was the video proGG? He was just criticizing the way Hollywood has been making reboots of popular films purely for the sake of money lately. He didn't even criticize the movie itself, aside from saying the trailer was bad.

I'm surprised his SJW wife let him off the leash

Who is this cunt?

WHO LET THE DOG OUT?
TRIPS
TRIPS
TRIPS
TRIPS

gg hates wimmen
avgn doesn't say he hates wimmen but clearly does because he doesn't want to see the movie

c'mon user, step it up

White Twatter hipsters are throwing a massive cri

archive.is/OpiaP

I never watched a Paul Feig movie.

Are his movies really bad or is this just a "fan outrage" thing?

Count your blessings

Its's entirely due to the SJWs and their blogger-buddies in media running the whole "Ha! Take THIS stupid boys, it's for GIRLS now!" and "If you don't like it, you HATE women!" bullshit.

Granted, Feig is guilty of this too…

But if they didn't pull any of this shit, the movie would have just passed under the radar and been forgotten about within a month like any other given remake/shitty movie.

They brought it entirely on themselves with their agenda. It's a glorious train wreck now and I can't wait for the reviews to start coming in.

That guy looks like he beats it to Rugrats scat

Stop appropriating our memes you cuck piece of shit

Not a cult at all

lol it's like they're stuck in whatever year gamer's gate was still relevant.

What a hypocritical sycophant.

Oh wow theyre reacring like he had released a "death to all women" video like some terrorist "death to the infidels" tape

He was bored of them when his first nerd video was made in 2004 and distributed among his friends. I forget which video it was but he stated that the joke of the character was that he was a man in his late 20's still obsessed about shitty old games for kids.

What other decisions did she force?

a completely reasonable opinion discarded because his skin and genitals are wrong. feminism is a religion of peace.

It's that characteristicly defensive jewishness.

All of that aposemitism in the avatars

So, if James was his best man, then one would assume they were really good friends at one point. If someone was your good friend, even years ago, why would you throw them under the bus? Why wouldn't you talk to them and get their input? Try to understand their point of view?

Nope, let's scream gamergate and call it a day.

These people are children, man. Which is probably why they think fucking children is okay.

That's interesting that he would notice that, let alone fixate on it. Dollars to donuts that this cuck is not married and throws a temper tantrum every time he sees that someone he doesn't like is.

This is pretty much a canary in a coalmine for when the movie actually comes out. You're going to have critics saying that it's better than the original because they don't want to look sexist and be thrown to the dogs. Anyone that does call it bad, even if they don't mention the women, will be torn apart. Meanwhile, the movie will flop and general audiences will hate it. For the next year, we'll see articles talking about how sexism is still alive and well because this failed, and that the patriarchy is responsible (despite the fact that the trailer "totally destroyed the patriarchy five times").

Don't really understand what they mean about it being his job. He does reviews of by now ancient movies and games why would he care about a recent movie regardless?

These people are just looking for another witch to burn at their stake. Either that or they're shills hired by the studio to bury all criticism with accusations of sexism. I honestly don't know which is worse.

At least the shills would be getting paid for it. The people who honestly believe in it do it for free.

lel

they were told to be outraged. reality doesn't matter

I didn't screencap it but Patton Oswalt started sperging about it too.

Rekt

Reminder that they're just petulant limp wristed, limp dicked faggots

they're called "useful idiots"

ayy

so what are the chances this bombs? I know it will have terrible reviews by nearly everyone, but I would also be happy to know if it was a financial failure as well.

If SJW are getting outraged over James, I wonder how they would react to this?

Odds are good

It'll probably have good reviews, however.

JAJAJA

It's pretty much the only movie opening the week it comes out, so it might get #1 that weekend. Independence Day 2 and Finding Nemo 2 come out two weeks before it, so if they have legs, they might drown it out. Ditto with Star Trek which comes out the week after Ghostbusters. My guess is it'll maybe do modestly during the first weekend from people who are morbidly curious, but then it'll have a sharp decline.

I'm unsure if it will get that many terrible reviews. I think Sony may be opening up the old pocket book on this one. They've definitely been trying their damnedest to create the narrative that this isn't the biggest abortion since Dan Shneider's trip to Mexico, and that only sexists hate it.

Funny how the fact that The Joker took naked photos of her always overtakes the fact that she was FUCKING SHOT AND PARALYZED. It's also funny who they never bring up the fact that Commissioner Gordon was sexually assaulted too. I guess that would involve actually reading the book instead of skimming the wikipedia entry and being mad because Tumblr told you to be mad.

archive.is/hNQXT

Quick, tell me what TotalBiscuit says so I can have an opintion!
t. KIA

what an anti-semitic shitlord implying jews like easy money

I'd imagine he's too busy pretending to like Doom and shitting out his lower intestines to care.

he doesnt have ass cancer anymore user. its in his liver. rip

James can still be cool sometimes. Shame his channel devolved into clickbait letsplay.

She's hot as fuck, too. What a shame.

I like to hope that most of these girls are just LARPing lunatics.

But that sadly isn't likely.

it might start that way for some of them but after being surrounded by people who like you for acting like a retard, you slowly turn into one.

like Holla Forums :^)

So this is it, huh. If a movie stars women, saying "Ya know, I'm going to hate this movie, so I'm just not going to bother with it." is the equivalent of rape in these people's eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE!" These people truly are the goodest goys. Well, the ones that aren't shilling kikes, that is.

I didn't watch the Poltergeist remake because the original was one of my favorite movies, and I knew it wouldn't live up to it. Same thing with the upcoming Exorcist tv show. When did having a sensible opinion become such a crime? My guess is somewhere around 2007.

keeps him pure.

Here it is.

He has a much smaller audience then James so it'll be new info to most people.

God bless Mike Matei for doing all of James internet related shit for him for free and keeping him a pure virgin totally unaware of the tumblr generation.

Better to lower your expectations.

Go back to /n/.

What the hell. It looks like Hillary Clinton is going to have a sit down with the cast of the new Ghostbusters on Ellen on May 25.

Why are feminists so obsessed with fictional female characters who are raped?

I wonder how many of the people trying to discredit James are trying to hush him up from revealing how they completely screwed over Ivan Reitman to a wide audience.

It's all coming together, isn't it?

He finally went back to past. To stop letting you Fuck Wife in the ASS

Because muslims oppressing women is progressive.

I just don't know where to go from here

Holy shit share this news with Holla Forums James Rolf finally in cuck Himself!

lmbo

because they wish it would happen to them.

twitter.com/EW/status/732577669842391040/photo/1

I really want to slap this man-baby.

Still waiting for that Irate Gamer movie

Talk about gifting tweets to the God Emperor.

Good fucking christ.

It's funny that I can now look at a preview thumbnail and instantly realize when something is not worth watching.
Too bad I always click it anyway.

Nice

user troll girls exist you simply have to belive

Say what you will about Alan Moore. He's an equal opportunity raper.
Remember that time Mr Hyde raped the Invisible Man?
Remember that time Swamp Thing was raped by a planet?

I miss Fringe.

The worst part is he wanted to do a documentary based on the Atari cartridges buried in the desert, but his wife urged him to do a comedy

Then, months later, Microsoft unearths the site and finds the cartridges still buried, meaning this movie that James wanted to do so badly got ruined by his shitty wife's choices

Someone owning memorabilia of things for reasons they have no knowledge of means they support it. Okay.

or she's a plant by Microsoft to keep him of their turf.

That chick is an attention whore. I'd prefer one that isn't.

very passive aggressive twitter account.

Surely the fact that Rolfe will watch Star Trek V but not this shit really says a lot about the quality of Cisbusters.

it's called setting the mood, user.

I wish I could be as passionate about anything as much as Alan Moore is passionate about rape.

These are dark times we live in

2007 is just the year that it all came to a head and started going way downhill.
Before that the media had already been demonizing rational thought for decades.

didn't patton oswalt's wife die recently?

lol.

it did happen sooner, that webm is from like a year ago

back when that meme was at its cancerous apex

direct hit

the daily cuck

as a ghost…right

my bad, i wasn't expecting there to be any coherent jokes associated with this movie in any way.

And now that I've made that post it just dawned on me how much sense that actually makes considering Hillary is a massive closet lesbian.

He's also the faggot who tried to get a guy fired from Home Depot because he called him a shithead.

How? What evidence do you have?

More information, please

LOW
O
W

BLOW
L
O
W

This guy maded an interesting argument about the movie, also he utterly destroy the director and Amy Pascal.

Beautiful

Doug Walker friends are turning on James Rolf after years of working with channel awesome
AVGN Redlettermedia alliances when?

It's like his wife projected her fantasies into the movie…

Related, but a slight coincidence at best.

Pat "prepping it irish style" Oswalt is backing down due to pressure. He was previously jumping on the AVGN hate train.

everyone on this site worries too much about what a cunt would think

first of all patton oswalt is not irish he's a fucking fat bastard american

secondly, his fucking wife just died like a month ago, have some respect

fags

this supposed to be making fun of james or the fags trying to trounce him?

the book was better

the woman he married is now dead. and that was only recently

you don't have to be a fucking badass every day

Rolfe, most likely

wow, LOT of respect lost from brad if that's actually the case

unsubscription, here i come

hey, if he didn't want to be a bereaved widower then he shouldn't have gotten married.

he knew what he was getting into.

'bereaved widower'…that's redundant, isn't it?

You don't have to come here and be a moralfag

Not really, you can be a widower and be glad the bitch is dead.

Pat go home. You can take your wife's place if you want. Her old bull misses her more and you know it. Go be usfeul and satisfy him like your wife would.

i thiink you got it right

i didnt and dont know any or either of them but i can still put myself there. i would be very sad

Her old bull's only gay when he's in prison.

Yeah you do

some of you guys are losing focus.

Maybe if she actually got dickens, she wouldn't be such a hardcore bitch.

Doesn't seem like something he'd do

Based on what little I know of him, I'd agree, but that last line 'I'm just gonna go see something else. Probably the remake of Ghostbusters' is what led me to my conclusion.

I wanna give a 50/50 chance in the hope he's mocking the people crapping on James or mimicking him.
Or his girlfriend converted him to the dark side.
(Another case of never stick your dick into crazy, no matter how good the pussy is.)

Hope James doesn't get a sit down by the mistress and is forced to squeeze out an apology video where he has to say he's not a sexist/falls for the kafkatrap.

Here's the Twitter feed. It was a DICKs employee actually, not Home Depot: archive.is/WD2qx

And for more on this ultra nu-male's faggotry:
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=ben_kuchera

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Wow. When you said Cuckchera tried to get the guy fired for insulting him I figured you meant in person at the store, not on Twitter.

So here we have Ben Cuckchera trying to get a guy fired from his job for insulting him on his own private time, on his own private twitter where he isn't easily identified as a employee of the company. And I didn't think he could be more of a shithead.

Nigga he didn't jump on, he was responsible for it.

It was his dumbass cri tweet that acted like the fucking batsignal and got all these twats to throw a fit over the video

Rolfe has no fucking idea what a hornet nest he's stuck his dick into.

Oh, he knew all right. That's why he never called attention to the fact that the new Ghostbusters has an all-female cast. The fact that SJWs are still witch-hunting him over without literally any evidence of "sexism" is absolutely astonishing. I have no hope left for society.

*witch-hunting him without

Are you surprised at all by this development? Brad has always been a liberal and a cuck. He might have kicked off his wife for cucking him, but he is still a cuck. One a cuck. Always a cuck. You can't wash that off.

And to think, they're doing this because he said nothing more than 'I don't think I'll go to see this movie because it doesn't look very good'

Wow I can't even… What a fucking shitlord.

well, I didn't see it coming, but I'm honestly not surprised

Not really, CA is full of cucks. I've just been led to believe that Brad is the least cucked of the cucks, despite being actually literally cucked.

The worst thing about the Brad video is that he copies James' video almost word-for-word until James starts talking about why slapping a recognizable brand name on something unrelated is so shitty. Even though it's clear Brad watched the video, he's somehow managed to let the point fly way the fuck over his head. I actually liked Brad, too. What a shame.

He has been largely tolerated because he is more competent and experienced in his craft than other CA contributors, despite his political views being the same as the rest.

Talk about lack of self awareness LMAO.

Talk about being a salty nigger, LMAO

James is the now the leader of the harasser MRA movement.

Can I offend people or is this a female privilege?

You know you don't have to put a space in between right?

You are a Baron among shitlords tonight

B-but muh Faraci!

ebin

Women 101.

Fixes.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything

So… he basically just admitted that maybe James' reason for not being interested in the new Ghostbusters movie has nothing to do with an all female cast?

Just like how SJWs cry and bitch about shit all day on twitter because they have nothing better to do?

sauce?

How the internet works

-Woman says anything at all
-Band of thirty, goony beard men with fedora avatars suck up and stick their nose so far up her ass they find out what she had for breakfast.

Nice.

g.e-hentai.org/g/926553/c7cae08aee/

The marketing team is banking on this heavily because they know it's a sinking ship. If the movie was good it would speak for itself and not need to be pity watched by the regressive left who are just as bad as the Christians of 20 years ago who bought shitty Christian shovelware games that also were nothing but cash grabs. These people who are defending it and attack any who don't think it looks good, don't want to see it are lazy, opportunistic ideologues who only care about circle jerking over illusory grievances so that they can feel better about wasting their lives and money on cultic gender studies degrees. Plus the disgusting males who listen and believe blindly because they are huge sexists who think being submissive dormats who agree with whatever their betters say will help increase their sexual desire in others. If the movie does really suck, which all signs point to, I hope the idiots waste their money watching the film. I'll also be delighted if the movie is somehow actually good, but it probably won't be, huge potential will be forever wasted, and more people will get more tired of the bullshit pushers, and shit eaters who support politically ideological frauds and fakes alike.

Genderized insult!

Why does he thinks James will be the first on line to watch Wonder Woman?

muhsoggynee

They're upset with James because he has a large voice in the specific community that this sort of film depends on, and he's not even attacking the film, he's just saying he's not going to watch it because he isn't interested, and if you aren't you shouldn't either. That the film isn't even worth watching out of hate. That's why they're attacking them, this sentiment is going to make this an even bigger failure.

This is going to show how tiny a demographic they really are, how powerless they are. If we're lucky it will end Amy Pascal's career.

I guarantee you after this flops their defense of it is going to me that no one saw it. I bet you anything there will be headlines along the lines of "The worst movie ever no one's actually seen."

He touched on it briefly.

James is in his thirties (like me). Sure, he has his hair (like me) and he's still fit (like me), but he's hardly a "young man".

It's almost like he's acting like a mature adult or something.

So are we at the point where every two bit youtuber starts making videos condemning James in a blind attempt to bring in more viewers to their shit channels?

I can't believe so many Ghostbusters fans are going to bat for this movie. Looking at this past year, the Ghostbusters fanbase really is fucking terrible and has gone under the radar as a den of autism for far too long. It's like an entire legion of moviebobs. Lonely, overweight, balding, middle aged men who loudly defend this movie to the death because they think it'll make women like them. Even worse are those who turn a blind eye to this shit because "Dude! Because of the movie we're totally getting Ecto Cooler back! Just like when I was a kid! Look at all the cool new GB merch! It's totally worth it!"

Calling this guy a cuck would imply he's ever been in a relationship with a woman.

"women were a mistake"

- God

He looks like he probably pays a hooker and a big black buck to have super rough sex while he watches. After about 45 seconds of jerking off, his body twitches, and he moans "BUSTIN' MAKES ME FEEL GOOOOOOOOOD!" while ejaculating his ectoplasm all over himself. "He slimed me, Ray" he jokingly whispers. He quietly leaves the money on the nightstand (along with a generous tip) as he makes his exit, careful not to interrupt the raucous fucking that's currently going on.

Is the beta male audience big enough to save Fembusters?

Good god, I can feel half a billion pussies getting dry just from these pictures existing.

This shit is the male equivalent of a breast reduction.

"i dont want you to suck my dick" said noone ever

Whatever happened to that retard? He was one of the most cringeworthy of the old TGWTG crew.

i am ashamed this cockmonger and i share the same name.

at least i don't spell it that faggoty way with the c.

it's femcunt shit that has a few rare laughs, but like the hangover you realize what a pile of shit it is.

idk if feig is jewish or not, but it's just not fucking funny material.

BATTLESHIP

SUNK
S
U
N
K

there's no other meaning to life you sissy faggot.

faraci has always been a moron but that shit is funny.

Are we witnessing the publicizing version of the Samson option if you're a PR firm assigned to a doomed film? Just throw a gigantic shit fit all over the internet?

he's adJUSTing to youtube

and people like him make fun of trump

just fuck my hair line up

Actually the North was the one attaching it so slavery, since they wanted to South to keep the blacks down there and CONTINUE the slave trade. But surely he learned all about the civil war proper and did his research in school, right?

Right?

And people genuinely believe the South was the sole agitator of the civil war, and that the North were good guys just wanting to free those Godforsaken slaves from their evil slave owner's clutches.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? While the Union wasn't trying to get rid of slavery they weren't actively encouraging it either. They'd been cockblocking slave states for years leading up to Lincoln's election.

well, yeah. these fucking retards do all of their research in the school of feels

it's why the respect people have for people like Robert E. Lee pisses them off. to them, it's not that he was a great general and someone who fought for his homeland, it's that he was protecting the slave owning south

Is that… a man?

I know that the North used the slave trade in the south in order to politically isolate them so they couldn't recieve help from overseas.

Also any slaves that crossed into the North were immediately put into the Army to send back at the south.

It was all a power play really.

go back to fucking your mom, inbreads

oh my shit…

Wew, even common cuck history admits Lincoln was the Republican candidate because he was moderate. You're seriously deluded if you think Lincoln gave a shit about freeing slaves. Even the emancipation proclamation only granted freedom to slaves in the confederacy. The few slave states that stuck with the union got to keep there's while the civil war was going.

No, I'm just mocking you over the fact it's been 200 years and you rednecks are still salty over losing. If it wasn't about slavery, than it was about state rights, to secede, you lost, meaning you nor any state, has the right secede,

I'm from Illinois you dumb fuck. Nobody gives a fuck the confederacy lost. California was better when Mexicans lived there before dumb libtards like you killed them and took it.

go back to your fucking starbucks, you limp wristed carpetbagger

or do you actually have the balls to come down here? if so, I'll have you squealing like a pig pretty soon

trip dubs confirm

Holla Forums, I love you, but can we not derail this beautiful salt mine of feminist tears to argue about slavery and the fucking confederacy?

Your latent homosexuality is coming out pretty hard here, Billy Bob. How often do you fantasise about making dem purdy city boys squeal?

Liberals are stupid.

No one cares about your stupid American cock size contest. The North promised to free the slaves in order to recieve foreign support and suppress the foreign support of the south but legally it didn't actually do anything about freeing slaves until 15 years after the civil war ended.

Fuck I'm not even from America and I know more about your own fucking country than you. it's fucking pathetic.

(triple dubs)
GOLDEN
O
L
D
E
N

is he right?

all the goddamned time

and it ain't gay if i'm the one making you squeal. you're the fag that's gonna be taking my cock

Are you implying your average American actually gives a shit about what caused the civil war? It is literally used almost exclusively to push an agenda.

with those people you might just go full ben garrison on them as well since it'll make no fucking difference

When you appear meek, they smell weakness.

Barely anyone was in California during Mexican or even Spanish rule
:^)

Zorro?

How the fuck did we get to the Confederacy from an AVGN vs Feminism thread.

pretty sure he was in florida

er, i meant that i remember seeing him travel to florida in an old ass movie

Someone attempting to derail the cart in this salt mine.

No patton, you're a joke, welcome to the internet

I doubt that, clickbait will be using headlines like "Innovative remake of loved franchise destroyed by dudebro manbaby misogynistic boycott"

I guarantee you, the only way they're going to be able to spin what a massive flop it is is by going "…Well how do you know it's bad? We know you didn't watch it!"

JUST

Holy shit will she ever recover?

lol no.

too far gone, friend

too far gone

Would be a fair point.

the baby sure won't

Is Gamergate still raping women on the internet?

virginally raping women on the internet

that part's important

How the fuck does that even work.

thats the joke you big dumb goose

those are both bad things, therefore gamergators are them.

James must be over the moon. this is the most attention he's received since 2008

He's going to apologize and go see the movie with his brave and progressive wife. He's been cucked a long time ago.

Considering that his wife years back posted on Cinemassacre that the site was gonna become more diverse and less of a sausage fest, yet none of that shit happened. I take it that James told her to fuck off and isn't as cucked people think.

Fuck, these people are shallow and empty.

and this is coming from someone with enough self-loathing to fuel a locomotive for a trip

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s

BASED BRAD THE CINEMA CUCK

…Sauce?

and lo, an ingenious new phrase entered the popular lexicon

Let's hope you're right.

I think that might have been base more in how well received the actual AVGN movie did. You can't implement radical changes if the one thing you bank on fails unless you've got money to waste.

i made a shitty webm of "based" brad's video for anyone who doesn't wanna give him clicks

That's not very progressive of you, Brad.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

;^))))

I hope they all die of hunger.

So, he just regrew his balls or is he backpedaling?

Here.

>it actually was a dyke getting straightened out

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Those digits can't lie. You're my hero, user.

He's always right.

Like so many words, it's been misused into oblivion by SJWs.

>it actually was a dyke getting straightened out

Yep. It's kind of a kink of mine.

Why should we "respect" a man that brutally murdered his wife?

having a penis so narrow it can bypass the hymen and penetrate the cervix directly.

Patrician taste, user.

I'd also recommend Jyura.

Sauces?

archive.is/i1EvM

exhentai.org/g/388613/4c8a4d0560/
&
g.e-hentai.org/g/892881/691b0ecfaf/

That sounds awfully misogynistic to me.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

More good taste. As a reward, have some virgin, bisexual tomboy giving up her ass.

exhentai.org/g/209512/237bfe9937/

>>>/reddit/

That's the same guy who wrote that summer movie guide where if you turn your brain off the new TMNT movie will be good.

That was cute.

Have some wholesome waifu Samus:
exhentai.org/g/448416/02324f6703/

From what I got from the commentary on the Bluray, originally the movie was going to be simple comedy in the same vein as Revenge of the Nerds. He should have stuck with that idea instead.