Feminists triggered by Angry Birds

Feel the rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fn4gg
youtube.com/watch?v=iyJ3XqMC_H4
archive.is/1s73Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Somebody went to her page and let her feel the cis male anger?

yes

kino konsiderer would be better tbh

What the heck is this? Some sort of feminist political statement attempting to vindicate anger? In a review for a kids' movie? Maybe cunts shouldn't write reviews…

How soon until Muslims sucide bomb Sony next?

Now that's some delicious butthurt.

>>>/normalfag/

fghfgh

what

archive.is/Fn4gg

she's batshit insane

It's called a reaction image.

Just brainwash my shit up fam

What's going on in her head?

Says the feminist

Holla Forums the cartoon.

Now I have go see it.

that's some Kubrick level shit.

This woman needs to take an English class.

How does this site even works?

Anyone who has seen it here? Can confirm? Is it worth it?

Did we really meme a redpilled subversive kid's cartoon into existence?

can the stand in for America really be depicted as lazy when tons of state governors rejected Obama's immigration ideas? what about the fact people get all pissy when America acts as an international police force?

the eagle shouldn't really be there.

women have ruined journalism and media its no question why they are ruining film. its a plague

RT is worthless

Oh please but then those same governors got upset when Trump called for Muslim ban and cried muh PC culture.

wow, paying lip service for attention is totally the same as keeping out violent barbarians.

The film’s protagonist is a bird called Red, and he is – you guessed it – angry. Other birds mock his eyebrows. He can’t impress the hottest girl birds. [Red sounds like a very principled Autiste.] And he is the only one who thinks the arrival of pigs to his native island is anything other than a multicultural delight. Technically, this suggests Red is an instinctive racist, but my guess is that his suspicions will be vindicated. (Of course, that will make the moral of the story that it’s right to fear and mistrust strangers. Sounds problematic. Someone consult Twitter.)

The rest of the birds aren't so angry–they live on an island guarded by an old bald eagle (who's starting to get old and lazy), and leave a idyllic lifestyle. Unsurprisingly, they have a rather naive view of the world. When a ship full of pigs arrive on the island, everybody welcomes them with open arms, except Red. Red is suspicious of the newcomers, and urges everyone else to be cautious, to consider what they are doing. Rather than listen to him, the other birds mock him and push him away; until something goes wrong.

The pigs steal all the eggs while the birds sleep blissfully, leaving significant destruction in their wake (in one of the trailers the pig's ship is clearly loaded with TNT). The birds are left dazzled, and turn to the one person who has right all along–Hitl….uh….Red. In what sounds like a Doom Paul meme, one of the birds says to Red "you tried to tell us, but we didn't listen".

No wonder this movie pisses people off. It does not take much to see it attacks diversity and the idea that everyone loves eachother, but rsther some groups will only take advantage of this love to get what they want.

It seems she is trying to use the same arguments used by people against feminists, on a movie dominated by males. I suppose going by this logic, the males could claim they are being oppressed and there needs to be more male-inclusive movies.

What? There are obvious female birds, even with lashes to prove it, and obvious male birds. Only someone who thinks in lgbtqabbqxyz++good terms actually would think the birds were not gendered.

Wowwww, I literally can't even right now.

I bet you MRA Gamergate shitlords don't even pay $50 a year for the privilege to read such deep insight on film from your enlightened feminist masters.

Jesus Christ, all their articles are that stupid

It's her you fucking nigger.

check your multiple personality privilege, shitlord.

Same way IMDb does.
As in, not at all.

I will never understand this.

Let's see some of xer other reviews

I can't read any more of this shit

fully divided, fully conquered.

For me, it's gone from rage-inducing, to funny, to confusing, to legitimately scary.

It's said that an extremist is a person who only increases their efforts the more they forget what they were working for, and this has to be the most bluntly literal example possible.

Libtards are so blinded by their own political clout that they literally can't stop attacking established media, even when they give them their demands down to the letter. They will literally reverse their ideological stances at a moment's notice if their prior rhetoric doesn't provide an avenue of criticism. It was the same with Stonewall and About Ray.

How do the SJWs manage it? How can a movement regularly attack and refuse to support media made to pander specifically to them, oftentimes openly contradicting or denying their own professed ideology, and still remain a cohesive rally point with effective political clout and moguls lining up to suck up to them even more? What's their secret?

Yeah, it's absurd how obvious it is that it's fundamentally about the migrant crisis and yet the "Flick Filosopher" can still be so one-track as to interpret it as being about MRA stuff.

Bitch owns a collection of Barbie movies.

It's like shes doing it on purpose, it's has to be self parody, or Autism, hilarious either way.

I fucking hope so.
I really fucking hope so.
is it me or does she look like Sarkessian in that pic

Has anyone seen the movie?
I wanna know if it ends with birds accepting the pigs in after settling the conflict, because that would totally ruin the whole thing

Anita has a really generic jew look.

the only thing that's gonna get conquered is your asshole, fucboi.

That they aren't the ones in control.

good, let women take over and kill hollyjew with their incompetence

SUOMI MAINITTU :DDDDDD

You wonder why these kinds of reviews are accepted until you see what RT's senior editor looks like. Pics related.

I recall her retweeting a bunch of hogwash Ellen Page spouted about how women are underrepresented in the film industry a while back, along with some BLM stuff. Make of that what you will.

Everyone I've met with fluorescent, unnaturally coloured hair or glasses like these have all shared the exact same political views. I intially thought it was just a meme, but it is really is the most bizarre trend I've ever noticed and I don't understand it.

Women adapt it because they're discontent at the world (usually they weren't exactly the first girl asked to the Ball to begin with) and want an outlet for their discontent. Women are naturally submissive, so they submit to the narrative they've been told all their collegiate lives in Gender Studies classes (which you are often required to take one of), that there is an evil Patriarchy oppressing them for some nebulous reason. Through "intersectionality", they are able to extrapolate anti-white views, pro-gay views, and other views the Cultural Marxists want them to gain, which explains why they are knee deep in the kool-aid.

The men who adopt the style are simply numale tailchasers. They are omegas who at least internally recognize that the only vaguely attractive women they have available to them are the candy colored hair and thick rimmed glasses types. Being that they are natural omegas, they conform to the political views of the women they are trying to court and try to court them so that they could get laid. Unfortunately for them, many women are actually not attracted to wimps who cave constantly, but occasionally the female's daddy issues overpower the omega male's failures to result in copulation between the two. The knowledge that the numale's access to the pussy is tenuous at best causes him to make concessions that no self-respecting male would, for example, allowing himself to get literally cucked through an "open relationship".

you've got about 300 years of history to catch up on mate.

Okay, I'll admit that I kinda doubted the discussion of this movie on this board and sought out the plot synopsis for myself, and Jesus Christ:

>The leader of the pigs is literally named King Mudbeard

Oh my glorious shit, this movie really is "Redpill on the Migrant Crisis: The Animated Feature"

How does something with a narrative this based manage to exist in CURRENT YEAR, let alone have advanced screenings in Europe?

I don't know about he movie, but the original game was made by Finns, who are by far the least SJW of the Scandinavians.

dying your hair fluorescent is a scream for attention, and it indicates huge body image problems and usually an attempt to hold on to fleeting youth
these kinds of self-esteem issues often precipitate a defense mechanism where the woman blames all her personal problems on society

Look a big part of the reason people like this get attention is because they get a reaction from people like you. You're giving her free publicity.

Holla Forums was right all along

It's xer, you film filibusterer

What the fuck

what these girls want is your attention. what a cheetah wants is to eat you. see the difference?

Lol, Cisbusters will have 90% on RT.

10 years ago I had a HUGE crush on blue haired girls…

Not anymore.

The cheetah is a nicer pussy than these bitches :^)

It's also usually less hairy.

Feels like they knew they were working on a soulless commercial product and decided to make it as subversive as possible.

#AngryBirdsisISLAMOPHOBIC
Holla Forums spread the word!

Why would isIS be Lamophobic and what does that have to do with Angry Birds?

Much like trannies then? Isn't this transphobia?

Only MRAs don't want completely open borders.

Klassic Kino Konsiderer?

Kino Klux Klan!

Pretending America is as great as it once was, when it is now saddled with massive debt and has a horribly lazy young population is pointless. No one would claim America isn't declining in a lot of ways.

A tired old eagle is better than a bunch of pathetic prostrating cucks, who are accurately the stand in for Europe.

Him pissing into the water could be a reference to how America at Israel's request destabilised Iraq, Syria and Libya, which caused the migrant crisis.

Europe shouldn't be such cucks about it, but it wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for America though ultimately the blame falls to Israel.

I got time, I'll see it today and report back in.

Seems a great plan MaryAnn

she's redpilled as fuck

Thank you bby

Which subscription package are you getting, Holla Forums?

Taken out the back and shot more like.

Holy christ……

you have to realize in their world MRA, anti-migrant, anti-feminist and nazi are all interchangeable synonyms for evil.

Back you shitposting beasts.

So this movie has absolutely no redeeming quality for these faggots? And also it looks like kid-friendly fun? Sounds like a win-win.

49.99 for suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=iyJ3XqMC_H4

Chris Cuckman review.

Webm please

So is this movie actually good?

JUST

Video game enthusiasts are triggered by Angry Birds.

I am also curious. Is it as redpilled at people expected?

go back to reddit

archive.is/1s73Y

go back to freech cuck.

It's possible, Angry Birds has much more merchandising.

Who is this guy and why should I care about him?

I saw the movie yesterday. Can confirm it's a Holla Forums tier movie. So far Internet media is surprisingly silent about it. A handful of articles saying it's a terrible not-PC movie, avoid it at all costs, and that's it. Hollywood doesn't want the goyim to know.

For those people who doubt otherwise

I'm surprised the Muzzies aren't any angrier.

Hollywood can't let them know about this because if they did they'd attack Hollywood. don't wanna let the hounds loose when no one broke in your house or else you'll be the only one that gets bit.

how could this be allowd at kikewood?

This.

Get the word out, faggots.

Then how will movies get made, darling?

Fucking glorious.

Its the female fedora. Also nice satanic trips.

In the lower half of that picture, is that from the new DUDE STONER LMAO Food Fight movie?

…Oh god, it is. I fucking remember that leak script.

That unholy abomination.

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN

Same. The sad thing is none of these blue haired girls have good haircuts.

Even if they leave it out, the movie's still a degenerate piece of shit

They think their way is the true way, that's the biggest fucking problem. They believe they are fucking god-like for having "progressive" opinions. It's part of their ego, their identity.

Every other children-movie has themes and especially political and cultural subvertion in them aswell. Look no further than Frozen.

To an extent, yes. It clearly serves as a signaling mechanism for the ideologies they subscribe to and it is generally received with disgust or mockery by everyone else. To an extent, I'd argue that it's even more cancerous than the fedora. The fedora, in spite of the fashion blind, deaf, and mute people who don it, is a callback to a previous era with better values. The candy colored hair cannot possibly represent anything other than what it is, iconoclasts with no concept of beauty trying to differentiate themselves in the same way as each other by making themselves uglier. It is a mockery of female virtue whereas the fedora is a limp-wristed attempt to aspire to male virtue (in its own way)

oh, my. No wonder they movie is meninist.

WTF IS THAT WORD really?

someone thought taking the f and first e out of feminists was clever. same shit with herstory vs history. they don't know how words work.

Their attempt at naming a pro-male political movement. Basically saying "feminism for men". Of course such an actual movement would be more aptly described by using masculine as a root word in a similar fashion to how feminism uses feminine as a root word, but feminists mean it as a term of mockery. Also feminists are dumb as fuck.

also notice how whenever some prog term or movement starts to lose steam they either rebrand it or try to stick it to someone else? trigger warnings used to be something people would actually appeal to but now no one gives a shit and you see tons of tumblrcucks trying to mockingly claim anyone who doesn't like their garbage is being triggered.

Holy shit.

There's some guys who do a parody of feminism called "meninism". It's a very obvious parody but feminists use it as the lightning rod for their smears against anyone who's not a feminist.

at last I truly see

Why is she so cute, Holla Forums?

It's from a one-off prank a couple of professional pranksters did for one youtube video.

Feminists - being feminists - immediately grabbed onto this non-existent bogeyman as another deadly threat to their safety.

Remember when they stopped using "Trigger Warning" because the word "Trigger" was triggering?

For two or three months, all tumblrinas used "Content Warning" or "CW" instead. But it never caught on, and the same tumblrinas that were so concerned about the mental health of others went right back to triggering innocent readers with the word "Trigger".

Video unrelated.

The pill gets redder and redder.

I feel like the movie is being shilled in this way. "Look goys it's totally Holla Forums, won't you see it now?"

it stands for itself as it's a fucking franchise or a known game. The Holla Forums stuff is allegorical.

Dunno about production value as I haven't watched it yet, though. I watched the trailer and it seems comfy.

They're probably so used to directors and writers being so pozzed, Goldstein just wings his job screening the scripts that land on his desk. Doubt we'll have another redpill movie for a while now.

Nah, man. This was supposed to be another Alvin and the Chipmunks, but the writer and director decided to to try to make something of this throwaway shit.

I hated it.
So many references to love and parenthood in the beginning when setting up Red's loneliness, but there's no love interest for him in the whole movie.
And the "friends" he's paired with are awful grating and annoying to him (and me) and there are never any scenes where it feels like these guys are getting closer to being friends.
It's just crammed with almosy constant gags and jokes instead of these really important pieces of the story they get started on. Very few characters too, seems like they only made characters when they needed a bird of a certain occupation. Gotta keep cramming in that more gags.

I don't recommend it. It was a chore to sit through.
Really irked bad by how the movie has no love interest.
I was hoping to get a moderately enjoyable Dreamworks-tier heroic-journey story out of this movie, standard kids-flick affair, but it was just crap.

I would like someone to hack her shit so we can know if anyone is actually giving this dried up vagina any money

The fact she's using this instead of patreon already says she's probably not getting any donations, that's why its private

Nah user you are talking shit, how could…..>>342336

Didn't expect that.

In any case I think we should instead recommend the movie to EVERYBODY while at the same time using all our mememagic to point out how insane feminazis are for thinking a child's cartoon based on a game for phones is some kind of right-wing brainwashing operation

Hit them back with the same shit they say about any movie that isn't leftard propaganda

The coexist and hamnesty are the only thing that prevents it to be allegorical although the creators could still feign innocence since it's a kid's movie and all.

Rotten tomatoes is what makes me HATE movie reviewers and journalists alike.
I know it's just a mish mash of reviews from other websites, but seeing them all in place it's clear that these fuck sticks are basically your average Holla Forums poster.
The only difference is they have blindly convinced themselves that their opinions how somehow sacred texts written by some great authority.
Oh they also think they are funny(without the use of meme images).
The cringey fucking openings to these reviews are enough to turn the stomach.

"Drafting on a recent smash Disney success, (the film) aims to answer the question no one asked: What if the characters from "Frozen" were complete jerks?"
Oh shit, suck burn nigga!

"Native American Poltergeist - I mean, The Darkness - is a bland blend of popular paranormal movies that never defines itself."
I can just hear this pasty fuck snickering to himself, but maybe if he actually watched the fucking poltergeist he would already fucking know that poltergeist 2 IS native american poltergeist.

" The cinematic equivalent of spilling boiling hot coffee on your mother when you bring her burnt toast for breakfast in bed."
Wait, did one of you write this one?

"Irrelevant animated film that comes out when Angry Birds isn't even popular anymore."
Why do you make me defend a game designed to entertain the mentally handicapped and children?

I don't trust "critics" nowadays. I see them like a chimp or a spoiled kid that didn't get their candy. They review things like: "My feelings are hurt, now I hate the movie," "it goes against my political beliefs, so this movie is bad," or something along those lines.

Maybe we should make some reviews and try to submit them to RT for aggregation

Being smirk and smug is "in".

A cultural thing, I guess.

Why do you think Marvel movies and JJ Abrams shit are so popular?

BENIS :DDDDDD

I saw Angry Birds yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by it.

I kept expecting the movie to just have some slow point as the story built up. Instead it just kept going along with one little joke after another. Might have been a bit cheesy at times, but it was really cute.

It honestly feels like a real kids movie aside from the message encapsulated within it.

It's a finnish movie

ah, that makes more sense indeed

Oy vey, this bigotry, I can't even

I bet you thought your post was pretty funny too, you smug cocksucker

Besides, I don't hate women. I hate feminists, whether they're men or women.

Based Mongolians

Movie was good. Definitely red pilled. The pigs (Muslims) are fucking creeps and obsessed with getting at the bird eggs (children). There's literally a scene where Mud Beard starts fantasizing about having a romantic relationship with a fucking egg. I fucking lol'd so hard parents were staring at me and wondering what was so funny.

Go see it: the guys who made this are awesome.

lol

do you think the parents legitimately didn't get the joke or they were too afraid to laugh? I can't imagine "Muslims fuck kids" is much of a stretch for many people.

Didn't get it. They were dealing with their annoying brats who wouldn't shut up the entire time, so that might be why.

Yeah, the movie could have really used "guy likes girl but too awkward but gains self confidence because of plot and wins girl at end", that would have made it 100% unique and not distracted from the plot at all.

Let's not forget, the egg-stealing was a reference to this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

I doubt it was a reference to any particular Muslim child molestation ring.

yeah, i think it's just a reference to the game too
unless of course even the game is redpilled

the fact that the game is willing to depict enemy combatants as a completely foreign menace is about as close to redpilled as you can expect from most shit nowadays, let alone something you play on a phone.