Godzilla thread

What are everybody's thoughts on Godzilla 2 being pushed back to 2019 and Gareth Edwards no longer attached to it?

I don't know who Gareth Edwards is and I didn't see the last Godzilla movie 'cause I heard it was all about the human characters.

So I don't really care.

No longer matters now that TOHO is making their own superior films again.

Who gives a fuck?

Americans still can't get Godzilla right. No one gives a shit.

who cares

It sounds like the american equivalent of filling half the movie with stock footage before having that one new scene at the end.

They need to learn the balance of monster and human story. had Cranston been in the WHOLE movie, it would have been more enjoyable with the human parts, but we got no emotion soldier boy.

oh, and all night time fight scenes. Nah it ain't hard to see shit at all, you fucks.

At least Shin Gojira is showing him right off the bat and they are tying his origin to the recent nuclear reactor catastrophe that happened a few years back.

>>>/normalfag/

Anno hasn't made anything good. I'd pre emptively add this to the shitheap too if Higuchi wasn't part of the crew.

Eva fucking sucked and listing just the reasons I hated it would take for fucking ever.

Face it weebs, the guy Mister Magoo'd Eva, if you thought he was going to be the one to "Save" this raped corpse of a franchise then you've got another thing coming

Congratulations!

woah, that's some harsh language you got there. At least this Godzilla didn't die from the tank rounds to his legs.

Anyway, the main issue here is that it's supposed to be Gojira again, only in modern time.

Regardless of how bad this movie could be, Toho has the door open to start making Godzilla movies again.

explain the mental gymnastics you went through to come to that conclusion user

Do it

This, its not tottaly terrible, please list the reasons that it was shit other than "lel 2deep4u"

I'm glad he's gone, I don't like him, but I hope Mothra and Ghidorah are still in it.

98 Godzilla is already confirmed to have better visual effects than this shit.

Hope it doesn't turn out too bad. Push backs and such are never that good for a film. I liked bear mode Godzilla.

It's a romance story for emo teens.

i'll probably still see it, but no hopes.

looks like shit tbh fam.

what?

Fuck Shinji and fuck you Evafags.

The new Godzilla's tail looks like a diseased penis.