BREAKING

BREAKING

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36304329
Singer/Songwriter Sinead O'Connor missing from her Chicago home.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-sinead-oconnor-missing-in-wilmette-0516-20160516-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Again?
I thought she committed suicide a few months ago, guess she got cold feet

She's on the hunt for a boyfriend

Literally who.

Oh, she has a history of this? I remember during pop up video it said she was super depressed during the recording of this song.

Sucks, girl must have a ton of demons.

I'm sure our resident reddit/pol/ mouthbreathers will find a way to blame this on da joos or niggers.

Only a butthurt kike would spell it like that.

>>>/oven/

I'd blame the Scientologists.

Katie Holmes went missing for three days back in '05/'06. When she finally turned up she said she was going to marry Tom Cruise and that she was studying Scientology.

Guys, I swear I must be the lamest fucking precog. Shit like this happens to me all the time, i'll suddenly start thinking about a celebrity, someone I haven't even considered in literally a decade, then the next news cycle they're all over it.

Or a song will come to my head, one I haven't heard, again in years, then a short while later I find myself station surfing, then randomly stop on a station I hardly ever listen to and that song is on. I'll remember a bit from season 3 of the Simpsons and laugh for a few hours, then three days later that same episode comes on.

Last Friday at work I started thinking about her tearing up the Pope photo and wondering if she'd ever recovered, career wise. Just a random thought, and then this. Again, not crazy enough to say im psychic or anything, but this sort of weird shit happens to me a lot.

>>>/fringe/

Up your game, you're too easy to spot, kike.

good riddance to bad rubbish

Shit, you're just like me

I looked up Ernest Borgnine and Eli Wallach within a month prior to their deaths in 2012 and 2014. Not that special but something I feel important to note as I only got a handful of these cases.

On November 29th, 2013, I felt really sad the entire day for no fucking reason. The only reason I remember that date is for who died the day after. I should also note that I had spent the past couple of nights watching car-related films.

Friend mentioned Lemmy back in December shortly after Christmas. Wondered how old he was, Kikepedia told me he was 70 and had only turned that age a couple days prior. Went to bed after learning that little factoid. When I woke up and looked at the page again in the morning, all instances of the word "is" on his page had turned into "was". I theorize that he may have already been dead the night before, considering his death wasn't released until a few hours after it had happened.

I made a thread on /x/ as soon as I could toting my weird little thing, and when asked who was going to die next, I posted something to the effect of "I got a feeling a British rock god's going soon. Someone like Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, but don't hold me to it. This could all still be a load of bullshit coincidences."

A couple weeks later the world was without David Bowie.

When I had The Police's greatest hits in my car stereo a few weeks back, I decided to look up how several of their hits were made. The articles made mention of George Martin, the guy who helped The Beatles to fame. Looked at his Wikipedia page, glanced at his age then looked at his photo. "Fucking hell, 92? This man looks immortal."

The day after he was gone.

I still think it's just the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon rearing its ugly head. You can't fucking predict when someone's going to die. You just can't. Last week I read about Mingo County, Texas in a novel I was reading and then later that same day in a news story. Shit like this is just a frequent occurrence for me.

It was Arsenio Hall trying to cover up that he murdered Prince.

You guys have to find a way to harness your powers for profit.

Miley is laughing right now

She's found. Nothing to see here folks.
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-sinead-oconnor-missing-in-wilmette-0516-20160516-story.html

Can you guys use your meme powers to kill Kanye?

G*ds chosen aren't really the smartest on the planet now, are they.

I don't watch Family Guy anymore, but in fifth grade I noticed that when I thought of a segment from an episode, that episode would come on that night. My dad watches the show and it still happens. However, it doesn't work when I realize "Oh, I just thought of that episode. It'll be on tonight." It's only when I don't notice it. My dad feels this way too.

Is this like a psychic thing? Is this just coincidence?

She's a neurotic cunt, has been an attention seeker her entire lifeā€¦.she goes for an extended bike ride and the whole world starts talking about her. Fuck her, fuckin pussy can't even an hero

I used to have exactly the same thing happen to me with The Simpsons. In fact it happened just today.

Why? Why meme Kanye dead when his whore wife will do an even better job of it all on her own?

Reminds me of when I was looking up Heath Ledger movies on IMDB one night. Woke up the next day and he was dead.

who?

Hasn't she tried to commit suicide like 3 times already, and made extra sure that EVERYONE knew about it?

Someone should help her to make sure she succeeds next time.

Who fucking cares? Some faggot disappears, meanwhiel real normal people face the same situation and nobody bats an eye because they didn't make some shitty radio single 15 years ago.

This

Cumskins like to jump the easiest conclusion that fits their narrative.

samefag

You realize that after Holla Forums was outed for trying to make that into a meme that it gives you away as a fucking goon, right?

Great fucking song might I add, both I and II

We have like three autistic goons trying to start shit on Holla Forums but they're just too huge spergs to actually accomplish anything. Their more successful brethren run cuckchan while they are stuck here being angry that they're white westerners and can't even find a nigger to fuck their wives.

Welp, I wasn't even suspicious. Now I am.

nice repeatables

but i genuinely had no idea this was from tumblr, considering i didn't get it from there, or from google. so you're stretching a bit, but whatevs.

Surely the shit quality would have given it away

Trips of truth. Are these the ones who spam the Game of Thrones threads?

What's your point?

I guess all the sinead o'connor jokes finally got to her

Shut up memepool.