Why is this allowed?

ITT: Movies and shows that are almost guaranteed to confuse boys and young teens about their sexuality.

Girl related, she was a major contribution to turning me into a submissive faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

papercanoecompany.com/mission.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you needed to see movies to develop a tomboy fetish? gaaaaaay

It's not a tomboy fetish. It's about being dominated and taunted by girls or boys that are supposedly much weaker than you.

tsundere
I dunno, I was exposed to lots of that stuff and I have no desire to let some bimbo boss me around. maybe you were just a big fag to begin with tbh

go on

You're all disgusting cucks, kill yourselves.

Can't Pippi dead-lift a horse?

this tbh

When I was a little boy i was a lot shorter and weaker than the other boys

My Aunt (6 years older than me) was a tall girl and pretty Tomboyish. Like she didnt dress like a Tomboy. she dressed very feminine and wore makeup and dresses but she acted like "one of the guys"

She used to tease me all the time and was the only girl to ever be really physical with me. A common thing she used to do was when she saw me was to take me to the ground and tickle me until i started crying or id have to say she was beautiful or she was my master.

She would also commonly hug me so tight and pick me up and swing me around. my face used to mash up against her chest. she was flat chested for a really long time then when i was about 9 and she was about 15 she basically grew C cups overnight but still would do this to me and kept her same personality.

Around this time she kinda started hanging around me more because since she got tits every guy that even looked her way was trying to date her and she was really annoyed that everyone was just wanting to talk to her since she got tits. But she always told me she loved me and during sleepovers would force me to sleep on the bottom and she would spoon me. sometimes id try to get up to pee and she would tell me to go back to sleep because she was still sleeping or she would slap me a bit. So id lay still on my back and force myself to sleep until she got up. A lot of things i didnt like that she would do to me but it wasnt all bad. I was a boy and really lucky because she let me see her in her underwear all the time. She even took her bras off in front of me. I mean she was never topless completely but i did catch glimpes of her now and then. Plus her boobs would be in my face when we slept

She lost her virginity at 13. she always told me personal things. i was kinda like her best gay friend cept im not gay and she was my Aunt. During her teens she was really annoyed at boys. she used to always tell me i was the only boy she could trust and then kiss me. After a lot of bad boyfriends she went lesbian for a while in her early 20s before finding a good man and marrying him

I stoped talking to her in her 20s due to she went to college but i always had a special place in my heart for her. tbh i had kind of a crush on my Aunt. now Im a 25yo virgin and get off on girls who are a bit pushy

I hope i find a gf soon and have sex. Im going to have her get me in a headlock with a tank top on with no bra and push my face into her chest just like my Aunt used to do to me. cept this time ill get to jerk off since she is my gf

Nice blogpost, faggot

Is this that fucking baby bathtub guy again from the other thread

no you tbh

Go climb up a tree, you fucking chimp.

don't want to risk falling out and dying before I lose my v-card tbh

But she is still a little girl. Boys and men are not supposed to be defeated by little girls.

literally physically impossible

She's a strong girl.

for cuck

girlish boys are much more likely to turn you into a faggot

Boys shouldn't watch movies made for girls.

Also Pippilongstockings is Swecuckery.

Or a pedophile. I can't watch Neverending Story without popping a boner.

Top cuck.

I'm not sure how to consider your post.

this thread is full of faggotry

your clothes are full of faggotry tbh

This looks pedo. Why was this allowed?

Isn't cuckolded when you see a girlfriend have sex with another man and enjoy it?

How was I in any way a cuck? It's not like she sucked a guys dick and spit his semen into my awaiting mouth

WHAT THE FUCK

Nips have a more appropriate word for this.
You got NTRed, son
Yes, 寝取られ can apply to family members especially those you want to dick

Breaking news: Memelennials continue to be confused by the definitions of words

I didn't say it turned me gay, I said it contributed. There was lots of IRL shit, like when I was10 or 11 years a girl of about the same age was suddenly sitting on my chest and arms during a funfight. She sat there for like 10 minutes or so, with every little kid from the neighborhood taunting me because I was owned by girl.

Still this might not have such an effect on me without fictional characters like Pippi Longstockings.

Same here it is such an odd thing to get beat by a girl

I was around 8 or 9 years old when I got into my first fight. It was with a girl. She was 10 or 11 but I had the size advantage and thought I'd kick her ass (yes I actually sorta tried)

What sparked the fight was I was playing with her and her little sister in basketball. We were neighborhood kids so would hang out after school since we were the only kids for blocks

Her sister was like 5/6. Anyway, we were playing basketball and my cartoons were about to come on so I wanted to leave to go watch them. They didn't like cartoons and liked playing outside so wanted me to stay. To get away from them I knew if I called her mean names they would go away and I'd get to watch my cartoons

So I started teasing her and honestly being mean. She left just like I expected but her sister stayed. Her sister was 5/6 and I'm not heartless so I didn't call her mean names but instead kept talking shit about her sister in front of her. I forgot what I said but I said one thing that was "too far" and she yelled

And ran away. So I went to go watch cartoons and not 5 minutes later there is a knock at the door. Both sisters are outside and the older one is crying but VERY angry. Like tearful angry

She tells me to come outside because she is going to beat me up. Well, since I am bigger I laugh it off and proceed to go outside and joke if I win she can NEVER say anything when I go to watch my cartoons. So I try to grab her because I just wanted to hold her down and maybe pull her hair

But she was too fast and her powerful legs and powerful thighs were the end of me. She kept moving around and kicking me in my stomach, knees, and balls. Then I fell to the ground hard and was trying to keep my legs closed but she chicken-boned me and kept kicking me in the balls. I started to cry. Then she told her little sister to kick me in the balls and she was reluctant but eventually kicked me once (sort soft) in the balls. The older sister was crying the whole time and kept telling me this and that and how she wasn't ugly or stupid and "I" was the one that was ugly and stupid

In an odd way - after that I realized she was actually….pretty…..well…….amazing! I developed a crush on her and for the next 4 years I did what any beta with a crush does….. I AVOIDED HER AT ALL COSTS AND ONLY TALKED TO HER WHEN WE WERE FORCED TO TALK!!! WOOOHOOOOOO

I looked at her through my window. I walked behind her to check out her ass. I used to give her little sister snacks to tell me what she did for the day, the things she likes, and what kind of underwear she wore. The only thing I never did was actually tell her I liked her lol. I'm so pathetic and regret that

It made me appreciate strong girls and girls who spoke their mind. She was a Latina girl and I was a little white boy. How I wish I got to fuck her at least once

jesus christ you fucking pussy.

i grew up in a house full of women, my sisters and i used to fight all the fucking time, you don't see me chasing dicks.

grow a pair you faggot.

What's the difference between the Jap thing and cuckolding?

She was fucked all the time for sure. The biggest reasons these movies were made was that producers and directors could have their own little girl.

Ive seen this before, this meme. Many times in the past has it given me a wry smile. But not today.

Today, this meme gave me a good, hard laugh. Thank you.

Seriously though, did everyone on /sp/ just migrate to Holla Forums? Or did Holla Forums step up to the plate? Filled in the Shitposting shoes?

NTR'd does not necessarily enjoy it.

i shitposted in yr mum m8

Breaking news: leftists still get triggered when they even see the word "cuck" mentioned.
cuck

Top cuck, nigga. Can't believe you got cuckolded by your own aunt.

He failed to meet the prerequisite of being in a formal relationship with his aunt. If he never had her from the start, by definition he is incapable of losing her to another man. If you really want to shit on someone for not engaging in incest, the more appropriate word would be "beta".

Sorry that using words correctly is too autistic for you.

Who the fuck are you.

this is what betas do.

at least he got to see tits

What are you doing, nigger?
Are you gonna go post that on reddit so you can get your karma?

are tomboys gay?

Yep.

a tomboy is a girl who dresses like a man

they're pre-dykes

Are there lots of panty upskirts in these Pippi films or television series?

Just looked her up to see what she's doing now.
Tami Stronach is actually a genuinely good person.
papercanoecompany.com/mission.html

Why can't all actors be good examples for their communities, rather than pushing degeneracy?
She's actually pushing the family unit.

Nobody cares about nice people, not even other nice people. You say 'that's nice' and then make 1000 posts about degenerates.