It kinda infuriates me that we have a wonderful example of a platonic friendship and the reason they're paired together...

It kinda infuriates me that we have a wonderful example of a platonic friendship and the reason they're paired together is because it's progressive and not because they're compatible at all. This pairing is the most shallow piece of propaganda I've ever seen. If it was just fangirls shipping it for yaoi then it wouldn't have been so hypocritical.

There is no same sex compatibility in the first place. Anytime the media covers faggotry it is to push it. Even years back when they were a target of jokes it was priming the pendulum for the current year and keeping such a small minority (even smaller back then) in the public eye.

What you need to realize is the people who write this shit, every single one of them whether they admit it or not want to push the worst you can think of. The only thing that prevents them is what the people will accept, and we are living in times where the majority will accept almost anything. So why are you surprised?

Tangentially related is the media covering any so called fan desire for such filth. They give inordinate exposure and weight to a minority (again) in order to push their degeneracy.

how homophobic of disney

lmao, you Holla Forums faggots are triggered by literally everything

it's not propaganda it's a badly written marketing scheme. does Holla Forums think Occam's razor is some kind of Jew conspiracy?

this tbh

Funny that one group is seen as greasy, sexist nerds and the other are quirky, geeky "nerds" Xd. One group is made of men. One is made of women. One is socially accepted. One is not. Can you guess which is which?

Well, it is a sci-fi/fantasy movie, so impossible shit is going to happen.

Same-sex friendship is haram. You have male friends ? Are you gay or something ? It's 2016.

It's more of a slave/owner kind of relationship though.

This shit is why I still come here. I wish I could see your faces when you have to go out into the real world.

You sound like a woman.

I can't wait to see Boyega's BBC penetrating Isaac's Latin ass up-close and in 4K resolution.

I'm getting a raging erection just thinking about it.

I'm sorry, what?

The terrible characterization bother me more than the agenda pushing on social media

the movie is shit, who cares

post yfw Poe is also that cuck from Drive.

you mean Ryan Gosling?

Driver was both a cuck and the cuckold.
It was complex situation, . Irene does "cheat" on Standard for Driver during his vacancy and lose interest in him in general , however, Driver acted as a surrogate father for Benicio. Basically Schrodinger's cuck.

Suppose they both are, as Benicio is a tad darker than either Irene or Standard. Who knows?

I don't think you understand what a cuck is.

what the fuck he's not even a wooky

It looks like a snow speeder that had a bunch of junk glued to it

Now, now, let's not get carried away, it would have still been Rebels vs. Empire nostalgia wanking with Death Star 3.0, and thus automatically mediocre.

i wouldn't have minded the rebels v empire

but i'd like to think they wouldn't have gone with a superweapon if it was space bros

Probably.

They were the only two with any sort of chemistry in the whole movie. Sure, it was bro chemistry, but it was something.

I actually hope they make them faggots just so this shit bombs even harder in China.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION! TRIGGERED!!!!!!

Its honestly bullshit. Al

Who let these ugly white knight bitches in here?