ITT: Movies SJW's wouldn't dare to watch

They have to options.
Give the nigger the case and admit women can falsely accuse of rape.
Give the women the case and knowingly falsely accusing a black person that couldn't even lift his head to a white person.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mayella would never have accused boo of rape if not for the pressures of the white patriarchy, represented by her drunk father

Hahaha that's cruel.
I'm pretty sure they fell asleep when reading this book in school.

So SJWs, do you stand for the Oppressed POC? Or for the poor wymyn who has been raped?

What?
There are some nigger killing assholes but those are easily appealed by good nature. Atticus is a pretty nice guy so are the sheriff and the judge, the three representations of law.
And how is it a patriarchy? Everyone its with Mayella.

Besides, wasn't proved that all that slavery shit wasn't racism but a huge Milgram experiment?

I was referring to the character of Bob Ewell
atticus is also a member of the white patriarchy but acts out a different role, he is the great white hope of the fable

I don't think it was proved but you might be on something here.

After all the anti racism education in the past 50 years or so I believe that most "bigoted" authority figures acts on ethic minorities aren't fueled by racism but because well, they are authority figures and those are well minorities.

Dude, tell me you're being ironic.
You're sounding too much like a legitimate SJW.

He's just explaining the mental gymnastics they would use to justify Mayella's actions in their own eyes.

How do you expect to seriously push back at SJW's within the next couple of years if you don't try to understand their thought processes and thus how to turn their sophistry against them?

This may answer your question.

OK. FUCK THIS.

Tom Robinson was proved to be unable to rape or even hit Mayella in the way Ewell and her specified.

Bob Ewell murder was covered because it would imply sending a little kid to prison for self-defence BECAUSE EWELL TRIED TO MURDER THEM.

Mayella was left with her reputation intact.

Everyone was poor.

"Sniffling in your private life" IS CALLED INVESTIGATION, HER FATHER WAS A DRUNK AND PROBABLY THE ONE WHO FUCKED HER.

And Boo Radley a Pedo? Seriously.
The guy was practically enclosured in his home for 20 years or so without much human interaction and what he did was save the kids.
He only wanted a friend.

Is this a sjw satire site.

It has to be right?

TOP 5 FANTASY FILMS OF ALL TIME:
1. Schindler's List
2. The Fellowship of the Ring
3. To Kill A Mockingbird
4. The Wizard of Oz
5. Jason and the Argonauts

>>>Holla Forums

That movie was a meandering waste of potential. It could have been good if they just kept it focused on Schindler and his factory instead of trying to make it the defining film about the Holocaust.

And you, pic related.

Is explained perfectly how is he phisically uncapable of assaulting her.

Cosby was a "black man" too.

Died of Aids.
That tends to happen if you have unprotected sex user.

You don't see him smoking pot and busting crackass for dindu ass.

And it's explained perfectly that dragons exist in The Hobbit too.

fix'd that 4u

And by that you mean that faggots, despite making only 2% of the population, account for 50% of cases of AIDS.

I see a nigger doing what niggers always do.

Which is? Voting for Obama?

Siding with another nigger just because he is a nigger.

fucking reddipol edgetweens

No one likes you or agrees with you. Time for you to go home to mommy, crybaby.

Fuck off nigger.

No. He's right.
If you would have spend one fucking year in real life instead of that hugbox called tumb… I mean Holla Forums you would've realized that every single person in this planet is equal… equally fucked, equally asshole, equally capable of stupid shit.
But also equally capable of good stuff.
I you take a black person and raise him in a fine neighborhood he will turn into a person equally as capable of sucess or not as everyone in that place.
Do niggers exist, yes, so does stupid racist assholes. Like you guys and both groups are just different colored shit.

back to your containment site stormweenie

Nice try samefag.

Most retarded youtube comments-tier shit I've read in a long time

Facts disagree with you nigger.

I can photoshop too.

WE WUZ EQUAL N SHIET

I thought Freddie Mercury was bisexual?

What's the difference? A faggot's a faggot.

Boo wasn't the negro.

Enjoy your HIV, dumbass.

What is this post, Ricky Retardo? -→

Wow, what the hell is happening to this place?
..You realize many scientific studies have proved what you just said factually incorrect? Why do you think 75% of the NBA / NFL are black men?
Blacks have at least 15-19% more testosterone than whites; there are significant biological differences between races.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
Ironically spending years in "real life" was what forced me into an understanding of racial reality.

Perhaps because people doing anal sex are less inclined to use protection since there's no contraceptive benefit from using it while buttfucking someone.

As if that accounts for anything in a society where technology made a mockery of the need of being fit to prosper.

Other than, you know, not getting pozzed. Then again, I hear you mentally ill homosexuals just love to chase the bug.

Well, it accounts for the fact that 3% of the US population (male niggers between the ages of 15 and 50) commit 50% of all murders, 40% of all rapes and 80% of all assaults.

Niggers have no capacity to plan ahead, have poor impulse control, are highly aggressive and have an IQ that would have declared them mentally retarded in a less politically correct age.

In fact, the IQ threshold to be considered mentally retarded was moved specifically because the vast majority of the black population is subhuman.

What the actual fuck, negro? How did you went from what I said to "homosexuals love to get AIDS"?

Well, they do. There's a whole "subculture" among faggots specifically about getting and spreading STDs.

Homosexuals are mentally ill after all.

This is what faggots actually believe.
This is what beta cuckold fetishists actually believe.

I'm a race realist but using the "3%" is a bit disingenuous considering that males commit virtually all of these offenses, more honest to stick to the 12%.

What?

Niggers in America make up 12% of the total population. Since the ratio of men to women is usually close to 1:1 we can assume that half of those 12% are men, and since, as you say, men commit the majority of crimes, we can further deduce that 6% of the US population (male niggers) commit all those crimes.

Now, within that 6% there's a percentage of niggers too young or too old to nig properly, which can be divided into 1,5% niglets and 1,5% old niggers.

So, in conclusion, 3% of the US population commits a disproportionate amount of crime.

Oh look, another Holla Forums thread turned to shit because the north and south Holla Forumss don't know how to get along.

My point is that virtually ALL of the violent crimes are committed by young men.

Do you understand? Saying 3% of the population commits the majority of violent crime while TECHNICALLY true, is disingenuous considering that young males commit the most violent crime regardless of race. And since this is a race argument and not an argument about age or gender, you can't only divide the black crime up by age and gender and not the rest of the US crime.

Yes, but blacks do not make up the majority of young males, and black young males make up the majority of crime.

You aren't fucking getting this at all.
YOUNG MEN commit virtually ALL violent crime.
Saying 3% of the population commits violent crime in a RACE argument, is comparing young black males to other groups such as young women, old men, old women, etc who there is little-to-no chance of a violent incident occurring by comparison.
Yes, black crime is ridiculously disproportionate, but putting out the 3% number without also giving the context of % violent crime committed by young males is blatantly deceptive.

Nothing ridiculous when 3% of the fucking population somehow commits 50% of all murders.

cosby did nothing wrong though

You still aren't getting it, take some logic courses you dumb fuck.

No, you're just some butthurt nigger that thinks mentioning that X number of the white population (white men) will somehow make your filthy pets look better in comparison.

Nah, like I said I'm a white race realist.
It's you who doesn't know how to form a solid argument.
Re-read my posts until you get it. Or don't.

You do realize that Steve is probably one of the biggest jerks irl?

Why was the Father in To kills mocking bird made racist in the sequel?