ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Tragedy_at_Summerhall
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Aerion_Targaryen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOON

First for expecting His Grace Kingfag

LET IT BEGIN

First for big guys

B-but it should have started by now, my HBO has some Huge Jackedman drama airing!!!

(Me)
F*CK I HAD WRONG HBO ON

GIVE HER THE D

i didn't think they would actually meet.

So wait, they're just glossing over Sansa knowing Jon died?

JON GONNA GIVE HER THE UNDEAD D

FORGIVE ME.

SHE DOES NOT FORGET
SHE DOES NOT FORGIVE
EXPECT HER

LEAVE DAVOS ALONE

STRONG WOMYN

So which of these streams has least shit quality?

Nothing can save you from the quality of the writing.

CIA BRINGING BIRDS

That's a pretty big bird

STANNISFAGS LITERALLY CUCKED BY FEMINISM

At last, truly, CIA is in charge of The Vale

I bet he feels in charge.

Just drop him.

WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?

MUH SLAVERY
MUH OPPRESION

in b4 Tyrion is better than this at Dany

#Improvement #Don'tEvenLookForDany

le little man

*dragon noises

Calling it now.

LOL SHE'S SAYING THE SAME WORDS TYRION JUST SAID

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

Also called The Tumblr effect

Why is Daario such a cunt?

THE CUCKING NEVER ENDS

LOL JORAH

He's le Chad

CUCKS BTFO

lel

Joke's on them, when they hit him he gave them dragon AIDS.

>now he just has a caved head and a stab wound
Uh, okay, I guess.

POCKET SAND

Well, this is new.

kek

The propaganda never ends

WHY WOULD THEY ACCEPT TYRIONS DEAL

WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO GAIN OUT OF IT?????==

Reminder.

ANOTHER FUCKING S P E E C H

Not getting burned to death horribly by Dragons?

That's true for sandniggers.

i mean peasant workers are literally slaves with a different name
except now you have to toss them a penny every other week or so

Margary's cell must stink of shit and period.

m8, no, not even close
They literally need to restructure their entire society and culture around not having slaves anymore.

Sh*t's getting serious yo

no?

No

Although, for the first time in a long time, she doesn't smell like cum

??????????

I am literally getting tired of hearing this old man fucking talk.

7 years is overnight within a cultural context you fucking nigger.

yea if you want no slaves

bernie's talking theres nothing to watch

JUST FUCK MY LORAS UP

>I never was strong
LORAS, NO

OH SHIT

JUST

That's too much to hope for fam

UNFUCK

MY

SHIT

Would watch honestly

Stronk womyn has to save weak white men

UP

UP

It took the South longer than that to get over having slaves, and they weren't even structured around slavery half as much as most of Essos is.
Fuck you, nigger, read a book.

Shocking

Think about your post again

>High Sparrow's entire plan is based on making his own weird version of Westerosi Great Houses Gone Wild

NO SHIT
O

S
H
I
T

There's a difference between having slaves and being a slave society.
Fuck off.

is the high sparrow is bernie sanders does that make cersei hillary?

mindblown

BERNIEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Lady Olenna is the queen of banter tbh

YES PLEASE

L O L
O
L

FINALLY

MAIMEN

I hope we see her Walk of Penance.

i scape

Uhm..

FEMINISM

some good rape to contrast that

Jesus christ Yara, that's absolutely uncalled for.

oSHA IS GETTING RAPED

RIP Osha

She got spunk.

WHAT'S HAPPENING

MY STREAM IS KILL!!

OSHA KILL DAMN

GIVE HER THE WILD D

good kill

FUCK

I sure love good writing.

CALLED IT

F

>after he gets stabbed
what the fuck

I'm sorry for Oshaposter's loss

ARE THESE TWO GOING TO FUCK OR NOT?

Lmao, user

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

SNOWBOWL
GET FUCKING HYPE!!

BASTARDBOWL
A
S
T
A
R
D
B
O
W
L

this fanfic is ok

BASED

FEMINIST POWERS ACTIVATE

This is too fucking good to be real

WAHT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

LE STRONK WOMYN XDDXXXDDDD

lel

Fucking implying none of them would just break out through one of the flimsy windows.

THE FIRE RISES

ayy tits

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHE REALLY IS FIREPROOF

Here comes nudity!

What the fuck just happened literally?

really?

SHE IS NEKKID.

Dat cgi

Was that real nudity or CGI?

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

CGI TITS

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?

Tyrion began unfucking cities she fucked up with her rapist horde.

Now she's getting a new rapist horde to undo what Tyrion did.

3 more filler shows to go.

This isn't her real body.

D&D objectified her again, Tumblr will not stand for this!

this retard will ride on the cities that tyrion just made peace with

could be real while the cgi is fire

It's very weird how they're a people with incredible mistrust and hatred for anything magical and sorcery but at the same time are completely in awe of her sorcery and magic bullshit.

Oh fuck

This will happen once Trump gets elected. he will make progress, but retards will just burn everything down because it didn't happen how they wanted it to happen.

I'm waiting for all the SJW articles bemoaning how the proud brown Dothraki are kneeling before whitey.

What the fuck just happened?

That was ridiculous.

Not only did she just red wedding a bunch of people but she's a hero for it?

And she's immune to fire now? This is a fucking parody.

IT'S ONLY BAD WHEN STANNIS DOES IT

Can't wait for some horrible Westerosi bigot to be opposed to the idea and be BTFO by strok womyn Dany. Bonus points if it's a comical villain like Ramsay.

She's always been immune to fire tbh, it just means they recycled something from a previous season.

Otherwise, good episode

westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/945/
SHUT UP, NIGGER

This →

Literally exactly what happened back in S1, just rehashed

Jesus Christ I now fucking wish that Drogon came, because at least that would make more fucking sense.

What even is this show at this point.

I don't know whether to rage or laugh and enjoy it as a parody.

IT'S ALMOST THE EXACT SAME WHAT THE FUCK

But this a show universe, nothing proved she wasn't immune the whole time.

TORRENT IS LIVE NIGGERS

YOU MEAN HER NAME SHOULD BE DANY SUE

Not saying I approve of it, not exactly creative.

>was never the case that all Targs are immune to fire at all times
Some are immune and some aren't. Her brother clearly wasn't immune. She's always been shown to be immune in the show from when the dragons to born to when they breathed fire right around her to torch that guy in the tower a few seasons ago.

Oh ffs. She's just fire immune.

Drogon would cost money, so instead…tits!

This, at least they showed how incapable at politics Dany was the entire time and even a drunk midget does a much better job.

Well it looks like that death list an user gave is 100% accurate.

Remember when these were meant to be her people? Remember when the fire thing was meant to be a miracle, her being immune to fire?

Literally a Mary Sue. LITERALLY a Mary Sue. What, so she can pretty much go into any battle now and go 'oh, you can't burn me, I'm a literal goddess'.

Fucking Hell.

Oh yeah, so I guess all those Targ dragon riders were immune to fire too, huh?

It's like poetry

Dany is a much better conqueror than ruler. Too much of a literal hothead. She'll just raze everything in her path with her barbarian whored until stopped by Stannis.

This show is total fucking garbage. I only watch it to make fun of it. The worst part is that GRRM will never finish another novel.

A bigger issue than her being immune to fire is the whole fact that people aren't doing what she wants so she just kills absolutely every leader they have. I really don't understand how people still see Dany as some noble hero.

This show is garbage, but certain Targs being immune to fire is compeltely canon to the books and always has been.

God damn nigger, you are retarded. Her immunity to fire was established in the first fucking season.

Just imagine, if the creators weren't such fucking kikes, we could have a show about Tyrion & Varys going around diploannexing Essos while Dany gets raped by turkmongols.

>It took Dany half the morning to climb down. By the time she reached the bottom she was winded. Her muscles ached, and she felt as if she had the beginnings of a fever. The rocks had scraped her hands raw. They are better than they were, though, she decided as she picked at a broken blister. Her skin was pink and tender, and a pale milky fluid was leaking from her cracked palms, but her burns were healing. - DANY X ADWD
Fuck off, nigger.

Also, Stannis is a bad guy for burning his daughter, but Dany is a 'goddess' to use the cast's terms for burning people that'd make her a priestess and pretty leave her alone for their culture?

Really nigga?

I mean, really?

Fire immune Dany is the laziest fucking thing ever.

And how does Littlefinger get to Sansa, exactly? How does he end-run around Winterfell?

George RR Martin said that was a one time thing only and it's implied that she actually died and came back to life similar to Jon Snow.

Dany had her dragons roast innocent men.

They didn't like Stannis because tumblr.

She's the definition of a Mary Sue. The fact that Brienne was able to fulfill her duties to Sansa and get revenge on Stannis should have been a sign that this season would be the worst yet.

GRRM made it a one time thing on purpose, to prevent exactly this happening. Now with Dabid directing, she literally has fucken force powers that mind meld Drogon to her and make her immune to every fire ever.

George RR Martin is a fat hack who isn't going to finish the books.
Nice lucky trips tho

But that's fucking wrong.

This

It isn't in the show obviously, though. Not unless GRRM just makes the remaining books novelisations of the show, because that's possible.

FUCKING WHERE?

>defending making Dany more of a mary sue

Are you new to /got/, user? What you just said is dogma here.

Well it's supposed to be an adaptation and all the best parts were ripped directly from the books, so yeah.

Also can I just say that it particularly rustles my jimmies when they cut down on fantasy elements in the show because 'too nerdy lmao xD' but then have a character fucking have literal godly powers constantly since day one?

And then there's Brienne's self-insert into a potentially interesting scene between Davos and Melisandre, to let them know that they are on notice.

Most of them, but not all of them.

But she just burnt a bunch of people just for opposing her, why do we have to worship her for that? Tumblr will, but you can make your own opinion.

D&D: she didn't need no dragon! She did it herself!

Why don't Davos and Milesandre just poison Brienne? Don't they owe at least that much to their former king?

If Davos becomes friends with Brienne I will have new found respect for how horrible David Benioff and Dan Weiss can actually be.

TORRENT WHERE, DAMNIT?

Don't pretend you aren't a maisie-fag, you're fooling no one.

The fake leak where he throws a chair was at least halfway towards a human reaction.

Don't bother. It was shit.

SEED YOU FAGS

eztv.ag/ep/147993/game-of-thrones-s06e04-720p-hdtv-x264-avs/

eztv.ag/ep/147992/game-of-thrones-s06e04-hdtv-x264-fleet/

why am i even still hype for this show

LOL FAGGOT

Well I want to see how shit it was so I can laugh at it

And I am getting really sick of Ramsay. He's a Villain Sue. SO much has gone right for him that when he eventually fucking dies, it won't be satisfying. He's reached the threshold where even if he dies, he's impacted the story too much.

Stannis admitted to using black magic and killing his brother though. Melly doesn't care about Stannis anymore since he wasn't Azor Ahai, and Davos probably guessed he burnt Shireen.

I know which user you're too :)

At least this time it made some semblance of sense: Theon told him everything so Osha was SOL.

But again with the SUDDEN NIFE STAB SHOCK DEATH. Fuck these guys are hacks.

help, I looked

Some major red flags here m8

You know Sansa is going to watch Ramsay get eaten by a pack of wolves controlled by Quasimodo and tumblr will shed a tear of joy.

If it was supposed to be a one time thing, why does it happen multiple times during the 1st season?
She enters a bath that is far too hot and is perfectly fine.
She grabs one of the dragon eggs that had been sitting on some fire for a while, her servant knocks it out of her hands and is burnt. Dany is not burnt.
Then ultimately the scene where her dragons are born.

If it was supposed to be a one time thing, why does it happen three fucking times?
Why would she randomly lose her immunity to fire?

They're children and mentally stunted adults, do you really expect them to have taste?

Targs do have increased heat resistance.
As anyone from /tg/ can tell you, this does not translate to fire immunity.

seriously? I dont know when release is but ive been using ez for like…years never had a nonlegit torrent, just make sure u a veepeen(ir thorw the stupid letter away)

Well obviously it does in Dany's case.

Only because they didn't want to spend money on a dragon CGI attack.

They have some heat tolerance but they don't fucking go into a burning room and not die like it's Tuesday night.

ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
>It’s long been assumed Dany is fireproof through some magical Targaryen bond with her dragons. We saw in the pilot that she walks into a scalding bath, and later declares, “He was no dragon; fire cannot kill a dragon,” after her brother perishes, and eventually emerges Unburnt from her dragons’ birth. (In George R.R. Martin’s novels, however, Dany’s fire-immunity was apparently a one-time thing, the author has suggested.) In a way, being fireproof has been Dany’s covert superpower since the show launched.

STANNIS DIDN'T DIE FOR THIS

Meanwhile, on 4chan

- Anonymous

Well evidently Dany does.
This is the second time she's been shown to be completely immune to fire. Why is it such a big deal?

Do you know what a precedent is, you big faggot?

Honestly, dragon attack would have been much better. It wouldn't be just S1E10 rehash and would make more sense for Dothrakis to follow her.

Not the user you were replying to, but nothing in the show so far implied it was supposed to be a one time thing, so what exactly is the issue here?

fuck off back there, tripfaggot

Just a dragon attack is all.

The showrunners saved up all their money for the Battle of the Bastards, so that means no money for shit like dragon attacks on the dothraki.

So they just said, "Hey, let's have Dany just be fire immune again."

The thing about Martin is he's such a god tier troll he might have all the books already finished, and he's keeping on a bunch of floppy disks with the story finished, hidden at his house.

Why adapt a living author's story if you don't respect the author's vision?

Stop making these threads, there was already a cyclical for your cancer post in that one.

BECAUSE THE SHOW IS SHIT
FUCK YOU FAGGOT I HATE YOU AND I HATE D&D AND I HATE THESE FAGGOT FANS WHO DEFEND THIS SHIT
FUCK YOU DANY AND JON SNOW I HOPE THE OTHERS RAM SPIDER COCKS IN EVERY HOLE YOU HAVE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M SICK OF THIS SHOW
''SICK OF IT'

I also think the show is shit, but I'm not about to freak out over some shit happening that was established to be possible in the first fucking season.
Take a breath retard.

No. Yara is Hillary. She's a dyke that is about to be BTFO of the Kingsmoot by Euron "Make the Iron Islands Great Again" Greyjoy

FUCK YOU NIGGER IT WAS MAGIC
NOW DANY'S JUST A GODDAMN SUPERHERO FUCK YOU
I HOPE YOU DROWN IN CUM FAGGOT
GO FIND JORAH'S STONY COCK AND CHOKE ON IT UNTIL YOU BLEED FROM YOUR THROAT NIGGER

I'll tell you why it's such a big deal, you mongs.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Tragedy_at_Summerhall

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Aerion_Targaryen

So now, not only are we meant to believe that it's not a miracle, but we're meant to believe Dany is not only a Targaryen, but a speeeeeeeeeeeeeeshul, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagical Targaryen snowflake who's a superheroine because grrrrrrrrl power xD

This is meant to be an adaptation, so at least don't piss all over the lore and then burn it.

Because not all of it is suitable for television, nor is his work a holy scripture. Look up the definition of "adaptation" in dictionary, the word itself implies adjustment. Also reminder GRRM is a failed screenwriter himself.

Okay, how about the fact that Sansa magically knows that Roose is dead, or the fact that Brienne can do anything, or really just anything else in this show at all.

The things to criticize are endless.

BUNCH OF INDIANS ARE LEECHING LIKE MAD SEED YOU FACKIN CURRY NIGGERS DESIGNATED LMAO

Gas this show.

Yes, that's ASOIAF lore, not GoT lore. There are differences.
→ (Me)

At least Gendry is safe in his rowboat.

This meme needs to die.

Go watch Rectify and see how great TV can be.

In fairness to Davos I wouldn't be rushing to defend Stannis after he burned Shireen either.

He's got horrible, horrible taste. His presence in these threads are a constant headache to me and I feel like I'm about to bleed from my fucking ears.

Okay good. Good, let's just delete the Blu Ray extras then, don't make any of those. Or mention any historical events in the show, including Aerion drinking fire and dying.

Let's just call it 'Naked Dragon Tits SJW Funtime Variety Hour'

What about them? I'm not here to defend its flaws. I'm just saying that the whole fireproof Dany thing is a non-issue, certainly the least of the show's problems.

She's been a superhero from the very fucking start you faggot. Not a single thing has stopped her for more than a few episodes.
Though I agree, a dragon attack would've been a much better way of resolving this crap.

And what was up with Jorah getting beaten up? Fucking guy can carve through legions for five seasons.

Season 6 is the Season of strong Womyn, hear them roar!

The plot needed it to happen so Daario could save him. The plot dictates everything.

STOP
NO SHE HASN'T BEEN A FUCKING SUPERHERO
SHE'S BEEN LUCKY AND HAD EVERYTHING GIVEN TO HER BUT THAT DIDN'T MAKE HER FUCKING MAGICAL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THIS SEASON THEN IT NEVER HAPPENED NIGGER

Well, we're discussing ASOIAF and GoT in these threads, not exactly a pinnacles of culture, so "bad taste" isn't quite valid argument. It's all pleb entertainment.

This is because The Mary Sue had a shitfit after Sansa got raped.

So they went full tumblr.

FOOKIN 122.148.77.140 STRAYA CUNT I SEE YOU

SEED YOU FAGGOT OR GET RAPED BY AN ABO

Weakened by stone AIDS, perhaps?

Pic related; you

>implying all turds are the same shade

How exactly is Dany's fire immunity against the show lore? That's what we're discussing here.

She's a messiah, not fucking Superman. That was a miraculous event, are you saying Moses was a superhero too?

Stop, retard, just stop.

It was a not so subtle nod about how he is a cuckold.
Notice that he was being choked at crotch level by the young Dothraki bull.

Are you saying Jesus could only walk on water once?

How about all the times the dragons breathe fire and she looks scared?

Okay but who is the purest husbando?

>implying it isn't The Hound

Fucking streuth, the books being complete dogshite wouldn't necessarily mean the show had to suffer the same fate.

It did though and thank christ it's so funny to laugh at this farce

Jesus was the son of god.
Are you saying Dany is divinity?

They literally fucking mention Aerion Brightflame in the show.

And Dunk is mentioned too, and guess how he died? Alongside Targaryens. WHO ALL ALSO DIED. FROM FIRE.

Jesus had way too much class for this retarded shit.

We're not discussing the show lore, we're discussing how bad this show has gotten on every level. The characters act out of character, the plot dictates all actions and scenes, people can teleport, direwolves and dragons disappear for numerous episodes out of budgetary concerns.

This is one of the worst shows on television right, surpassed only by The Walking Dead.

Well being immune to fire is pretty divine, innit?

She is Azhor Ahai reborn.
I won't be able to stop laughing if D&D actually go this route

One of the curries is seedan goodonu m8

I am trying to use a framework to make it fit onto the show. And guess what? It makes her a Mary Sue with superpowers, since literally NO TARGARYEN IS IMMUNE TO FIRE.

THAT'S NOT THIS SEASON SO IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN, NIGGER
HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS?
BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE THE SHOW IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLEB SHIT

Dany is.

So this episode triggered the shit out of the users here, huh?

So are Sansa and Jon going to fuck?

What if they're just saving up the budget so they can have a season full of mind-blowing special effects and CGI?

NOT MUH DANY
NOT MUH DAWN
NOT MUH JAIME

You're right! I forgot about all those times Dany walked out of a burning building! What are you stupid?

The only good thing about this episode will be Linda fucking it up the ass while Elio cries in a corner like the cuck he is. The upcoming review is gonna be brutal.

You never hear about Jesus Christ being immune to fire.
It's a hell of a lot more useful than turning water into wine.

I never once got the indication from this show that Dany's fire immunity was a one-time thing. You niggers need to calm down.

No that's satanic.

YEAH I GUESS THAT'S WHY DANY WAS NEVER AFRAID OF HER DRAGONS, RIGHT?

Forget the fire thing, everything else is dogshit as well.

When was she afraid of them?

It isn't like cars are being overturned in hhe streets. People are just saying it's retarded, because it is.

Having fire immunity is not even the problem–at least not for me. It's the fact that it's the same fucking trick. Walk out of fire, get Dothraki's to bend a knee. It's lazy writing.

Nigga if I'm sperging about this Linda is going to be fucking Elio with a strap on whilst he wears a DB Weiss mask.

When she chained them up and they were spitting fire all over the fucking place?

This nigger won't stop redtexting because he's so triggered
He needs to calm down.

Clearly you have forgotten about the entire 1st season of the show.
Thankfully I don't need to ask if you're stupid :^)

She's immune to fire, not being torn apart by dragons.

Shit. Meant for

Sure thing, nigger.

Why didn't she just take the stuff back to Vaes Dothrak and do the burning there in season 1 to get her army?

Why doesn't she do this trick all the time to gain followers?

Maybe you need to stop being so fucking stupid and defensive of this schlock.

Yeah! She was obviously afraid of her dragons because she had somehow lost her fire immunity! Surely it wasn't the shock and fear instilled in her by her dragons showing such outward aggression towards her for the first time!

Who says she's afraid of the fire? The dragons have claws and teeth as well, don't they?

You really are retarded

NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →

Oh no, not red text! A pixel might get stuck!

Also the way the fire just happened to spread to perfectly envelop them all at once after knocking over a single brazier. Plus the way all of them have looted and ransacked tons of places and none of them just figured fuck it and jumped through the fire just to revenge kill her with their bare hands.

Also the way a people who HATE MAGIC decided to bow down and worship a person they already thought was a witch because she had blonde hair.

Nice try, dumbfuck. She walks out of a pyre one time, not multiple times, which is what you said. Now go take your meds and have a nap.

Okay, then what about the time she touched a burning hot dragon egg and was unphased? Or the time she completely engulfed herself in fire and was unharmed?
This isn't the first time this has happened you dumb nigger.

I'm not the one spamming redtext and angry reaction images over this schlock.

I cited multiple occurrences in the first season when she displayed her immunity to fire.
You are making a massive retard of yourself. Thankfully your autism prevents you from being aware of it :^)

I already countered these stupid points nigger, try again with that bullshit.

No you didn't shit for brains.
Your damage control is failing hard, its funny watching a retard get worked up.

Yeah, comes with the territory of being immune to fire. Immolating herself in the funeral pyre was what proved it for good.
It's quite simple user.

Quick your feet all you want. It wont go away.

Yup D&D planned for her to have fire immunity all along, that's why Dany used her fire immunity all this time to…

Trick some savages into following her.
Proclaim herself mother of dragons and the unburnt or whatever.

What else could you do with that?

fucking kek

lmao not only is she made out of asbestos but apparently she doesnt need oxygen either

It'd be kind of retarded to give a character immunity to fire only to have them die due to smoke inhalation

Yes user, this show is retarded you're correct.