Why doesn't he get movie roles anymore, Holla Forums?

Why doesn't he get movie roles anymore, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg#Early_life_and_Vietnam_service
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try OP, but that guy's not an actor. He's a serial killer/rapist.

Transformers 5?

he was okay in Pain & Gain and Monk, but everything else I've seen him in he's been pretty bad

???

?

WHat about The Departed? He was great in it

never heard of it

what's it about?

2 old guys, 2 young guys, and Vera Farmiga. It has lots of swearing and some irish music as well

Is this a new meme? Next you'll be telling me the dark knight was a low budget film.

Look up The Happening.

Yes, it was really a thing.

Seems like so. The guy created 2 threads with the same theme today. But at least this one is original

VIETNAM

He looks like a meat mask. Like his face is someone else's face over his real face. You know?

V.F
I..U.S
E.C.H
T..K.I
N.I..T
A.N.S
M.G
SHITS

like this?

Wow, Marky Mark got a forehead tattoo.

Its all the fault of those
FUCKING VIETNAM SHITS

Too busy shilling his brother's shitty burger joint in reality TV to do movies.

I really liked him in the Departed, but that movie succeeded well in casting, even managing to find a fitting role for Leonardo Di Caprio as an anxious pussy.

OUTTA MY WAY

I keep mixing him up with Matt Damon for some reason but he's not nearly as successful is he?

I disliked how little his character wound up doing. It was like the whole movie was waiting for him to do shit and then…nothing.

His character wasn't in the original chink movie, so that's understandable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg#Early_life_and_Vietnam_service

newfag get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck outta here you >>>/newfag/

FUCKING

What roles? The only thing that comes out these days is capeshit, starshit (the fantasy kind) and some dragonshit.

SHIT

Who?