What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

IT MEANS BIG BLACK DICKS

It means it's a fucking rehash of Empire the fuck do you think he meant

he meant "Ooga booga where da fried chikun at?"

Finn's story arc ended with TFA, the character has no where to go.

They can't do a remake of ESB since JJ mined that in TFA.

You wanna bet on that?

So smug.

nit him but yes i would. rian johnson is actually a good choice. disney osmt stupid they know they need original filmmakers to spice this up Rian will have a good go, im very much looking forward to this one.

yes exactly bc everything thus far has proven otherwise

I want him to fuck my wife.

Then why did they allow TFA to be so shit?

fresh off normalfag web pages, here is the current "fan theory: to try and delude themselves into thinking they are watching something with any coherent writing or deeper meaning.

They are trying to hook the cynical Star Wars-fans with the praised "dark version" of Star Wars. The one movie edgy pretentious fags says is the best one.

Episode 3?

Yo for real we have BluRay rips now can someone update that webm so it's not a chinese cam rip?

Ooga booga go back to Africa.

This is a great description, seeing as the movie felt kind of like someone was forcing a big black cock up my ass.

How would you know how that feels?

All cumskins know, that's why.

Thank you, Louis

you're welcuckme

It literally will be the Empire Strikes Back. They will end up defeated and licking their wounds, apart from Rey of course.

fool me 5 times…
the primary audience for these movies is little kids, they are not going to take creative risks

Han solo would not kill himself like that, faggots.

leave, nigger

Why do people like this guy, again?

I'm glad that no matter how hard Disney shits the bed and how blatant they are with their Marxist propaganda that there will always be dipshits like you guys standing there willing to defend their creations against legitimate complaints.

Think about the fact that Nu-Star Wars is being white knighted by redditors and the mass media, and you all want be a part of that.

Star Wars™ Episode VII®: The Force Awakens© is the best movie of this season. Would you please:

- Refer to it using its complete name, since it's a property of Disney Studios;
- Stop criticizing this fine movie just because your political views are not compatible with the current year;
- Join the official Reddit channel to discuss the latest fan theories about Star Wars™ Episode VII®: The Force Awakens©;

Thank you very much.

Well that was a surprise.
I think Kiefer deserves a guest appearance in Star Wars in return.

Probably more big sassy black women.

means it'll be a huge bag of turd. He forgot the smelly part, though.

ebin

Should I watch the forst awakens? My mind if still virginal.

It depends whether you enjoyed Bella and the Bulldogs, or if you plan on watching the new Ghostbusters.

If you like star wars you going to be pissed by the end of the movie. Its filled with emo villains, plot holes, forced call backs and a rewrite of the established universe as well as bringing the plot back to the end of episode 4.

Plebeians.

One of the worst things with it is how it doesn't fit into the saga at all. It's like they sat down at a boardroom meeting at Disney and said "hey, the prequels were terrible so let's do the opposite of what they did."

So instead of making a new thing that was fresh but connected to the OT in both clever and obvious ways they did an old stale thing that wasn't really connected to the OT. No new designs, no original art direction… it was a remake of ANH. But even though they played it safe like that the movie still doesn't fit into the tone of the OT and it doesn't work as a sequel to RotJ at all. If you watch the prequels and then the OT they fit together, some of the mystery is lost in the OT but it makes up for it by making it not feel so hamfisted when the twists turn up.

If you then sit down and watch TFA after the OT you will probably not be able to finish the movie. "Great, another death star, never seen that before. Great, it's like Luke but with a magical vagina that gives her superpowers.. Great, nothing in the OT mattered because the Empire lasts forever and will keep building Death Stars.."

I think you nailed it. It's just another flavor of terrible.

This
What really annoyed me in TFA was the lack of politics. The prequels went a bit too far but ep4 still had that round table discussion that helped set the stage and ep5 had the events in Cloud City which showed how the empire interacts with average citizens. TFA was had a big fuck you if you wanted to know what was going on after ep6

Look at this anti-shill playing off as shill.

Everyone knows it's Disney's™ Lucasfilm's™ Star Wars™ Episode VII®: The Force Awakens©

Yeah, again, they did everything completely opposite to the prequels. They had tons of worldbuilding to an almost autistic extent so naturally Disney went completely in the other direction and ditched it entirely. They don't even give a crap about the locales they're showing. New Death Star fires its weapon? Everyone can see it in their sky, sure, why not, I guess they're all in the same solar system or something. Then there's the hyperspace through the shield business and all sorts of retarded things…

They didn't need to have scenes of council meetings but just giving a shit about the setting would have gone a long way.

He and Disney can go fuck themselves.

Excuse me? What did you say?

You can go too

It's like you people don't even subscribe to BLACKED.com. So fucking posh and blasè, I'm telling you.

Oy gevalt! You gosh darn stormfag got me!

Now it's time to continue the shitty "poetry" meme by completely ripping off ESB

rotj is the comfiest star wars

That's a weird way to spell ESB.

Agreed, it's actually my favorite one. The intro was great, the emperor was great, the final clash between Vader and Luke was great, the Ewoks were not as great but they were fine and did make the film feel less edgy than ESB. There's something about their tree huts and the forest that was really comfy. The final battle and the parallel storylines with Luke's struggle, the fight on Endor and the magnificent final space battle was great.

It was a fantastic ending to both the OT and the saga. There was no lose ends left and every plot thread was tied together. It's a real shame that TFA came along and ruined that.

Also, it was my introduction to the movies so I guess I'll always have it in a special place

ESB was pretty comfy with snowy Hoth and damp rainy Dagobah but I didn't like cloud city, both aesthetically and in terms of plot the comfy levels plunged down the floor once it got to that part.

Yeah, the ones we watch first is almost always the preferred ones. As a kid I had the whole trilogy on VHS and almost always watched it in one sitting with small breaks between films so they sort of mesh together for me and I don't really hold any of them higher than the others.

I admit Cloud City was dull as fuck, but the special edition (despite its many shit changes) actually made Cloud City more likeable.

but the second in a trilogy has to be darker. it's like poetry, so that they rhyme.

Oh my bull, I never realised this. So that's why they call it the darkest part of the trilogy. Ingenious.

It can mean only one thing.

INVASION

Well, cuck me!

It's like poetry. It rhymes. Each verse sort of rhymes with the last one. Hopefully it'll work.

Stansa, not verse.

Return was ridiculously light hearted by comparison. Why the fuck did they make Gummi Bears in space?

Because nobody wants a downer ending. In the end Return was a bittersweet finale. And ESB wasn't that dark.

As for the Ewoks they're basically just shorter wookie stand-ins and were inspired by the vietcong. I don't know if you've watched RotJ recently but when they first meet the Ewoks they are about to get eaten by them, they're not all that cuddly. I guess it was a mistake to make them look so cute but I think it worked in some ways since it would be hard to feel empathy for big monster aliens.

Is this a case of JUST?

Chewbacca's a big monster alien who reminds you of a fuzzy dog. They could've done something akin to that.

B I G D I G G E R N I C K S

Aside from obvious cuck jokes its just confirmation they're going to put out watered down rehashes of the OT.

>TESB;Ep.8- Bad guys come back full force and wreck the protagonists. Phasma will be the Boba Fett of the movie like they tried to market her as in 7, will kill the Nigger. Rey finds out shes the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker after being trained by Luke. Cliffhanger ending.

Well at least it's something.