What the fuck happened to Patrick Stewart?

What the fuck happened to Patrick Stewart?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fESFa
imgur.com/gallery/lCOqAxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He hung out too much with his homo friends in the theater, and this exacerbated his latent gay tendencies. Just look at how touchy-feely he is with Ian McGaylen.

jesus christ

Fucking Cardassians turned him into a tranny, just like they did to Bruce Jenner.

He's gone full cuck:
archive.is/fESFa

jews happened

according to his wikipedia page, he's always been a full cuck

STAR TREK HAS ALWAYS BEEN LEFTIST

In the past few years I've noticed a push to make transvestism and crossdressing normal, like any other hobby.

Want proof? Check the link below:
imgur.com/gallery/lCOqAxU (couldn't archive it; looks like Reddit's retard spawn doesn't support it)
THIS SHIT ISN'T NORMAL.

The only time it occurs naturally is in an environment with a reduced/unobtainable female population such as men only PoW camps and to this day in shared jail cells.

The fact that it happens on a regular basis nowadays in a supposed "regular" environment is cause for concern, honestly.

so that's what Carson Kressley's been doing in recent times

can't say I'm surprised

No, he always was a cuck.

He's campaigning for this in Britain, mind.

It was normalized in comedy way beforehand; see Monty Python. 30 years of this becoming normal in mainstream stuff meant that today's push is a natural consequence.

this makes me so mad i'm going to kill a woman.

looks like you failed again, mon capitaine

Stewart's a fucking asshole in real life. He's admitted he put his career ahead of his kids and he's been married something like three times.

Like all 'male feminists' he's just a pervert who says it to try to get women.

and his current wife is almost 40 years younger than him. robbing the cradle.

cucktain picard looks like an action figure in that first image
Yes but it wasn't exactly a new thing to comedy; they'd been putting young boy actors in the roles of women for hundreds of years prior to televised shows. The natural reaction was:
And you'd laugh it off as part of the obvious environment that could never exist in real life

It wasn't ever a case of actually taking this type of shit seriously until very recently:

That's correct, yes, and people back then knew it was just a comedy thing. The problem was that as times changed, more and more comedians started to push the envelope and the masses just ate it all up and took it to be the pinnacle of mainstream. It was only a matter of time before "gender blending" became a fashionable thing.

And it fucking worked. His latest wife is young enough to be his granddaughter.

It only worked because he's a successful actor and thespian. Your average nu-male struggles to even avoid a hover hand.

He looks like Mary Berry in that shot.

Trying to prove he could pass as a woman better than Bruce Jenner

degen af tbh

psh whatever, being anti-fun is stupid. i bet you never even sucked a dick as a prank or had any fun at college because you werent invited to the good parties

Mass 3rd world immigration increases the number of cocks in society. Feminism makes the women undesirable. Its a double whammy. Pic related and also Jews.

That's some god tier cucking.

I bet you never even sucked a dick at a party then have everyone call you out for being a giant faggot.

Actors are always shit and nothing like the people they portray.

I recently watched Richard Dean Anderson (Jack O'Neill from Stargate SG1); he's also completly messed up.

As for Patrick Stewart, I'm pretty sure he has Alzheimer's.

I think you mean MacGyver from MacGyver

Pashtun "culture" and Muslims in general are massive faggots. They just don't call it as such.

You could've just attached the video to your post, redditard

Could be much worse. He could be an open Hillary supporter

You could, but then you'd miss out on all the retardation in the comments section.

The fact that there are hundreds, thousands of people supportive of this makes me want to drive a railroad spike through my cranium.

or you could attach the video and link it so we can do both you redditard

Please, for the good of everyone, >>>/reddit/

He went full Ahnold in that scene

And?

Many fathers put their careers ahead of their children and the divorce rate in America for the early 21st century is something like 49%.

At least he admits his failings, and his children don't seem to hate him.

Is anyone really surprised? He's been rattling on about muh wimmenz, muh female oppreshun for years now and bumping unglies with Magnetto.

Wouldn't be surprised if he goes full tranny in a few years.

Guys who do that are shitheads. This is understood by people who aren't autistic.

All righty

Any who oppose "violence" must oppose the state and capitalism, or be mocked as intolerable hypocrites.

Ok then

Okay

That is basically what you said. Is there some hidden subtext that you forgot to convey properly?

if the definition of "working hard" for a man sees him frequently work overtime and weekends at second jobs that just 'happens to' also come along with the benefit of him not having to put up with his family he never wanted then yes, that's a fucking hell of a way to pretend your doing the right thing for them when in reality you're doing it for yourself.

my dad was like that… pretended he was working hard to keep the family fed and clothed but it wasnt for us, it was so he didnt have to deal with screaming brats and a demanding wife.

I love these.

you dont have to defend his shitty actions.

my father was the same way, except he was divorced and i only ever saw him in the summer, and even during the summer i would only ever really see him on the weekends or when he took me to disneyworld. i think a lot of male boomers are just workaholics because the live in the moment. the 60's was the birth of drug-fueled, emotional logic, after all.
but idk my dad is autistic bordering on sociopathy, so maybe he isnt a good metric for the general population.

Are you sure you're not projecting your father onto Patrick Stewart?