Dream Hollywood shitstorms

Holla Forums What's your dream Hollywood shitstorm?

He's too busy jacking off.

Sounds hot.

Let's be honest. Goerge Clooney would probably ask to lick off the bloody rip hymen and sand nigger blood off his daughter

I have a gut feeling this probably going to happen. to bad not even the refugees would touch Lena Dunham to.

Seriously though, has George Clooney ever done a good movie? The only movies of his I've actually liked are From Dusk Till Dawn and O Brother Where art Though. Why is he still considered relevant in Hollywood?

Because he's good looking and charismatic.

Nah, her punishment must be more severe.
I want to see her lose her hair, lose her figure to a rape pregnancy, and then embarrass herself in public like the suffragette minges she loves so much.

DEM TRIPS

Looks like Emma's got a rough time ahead of her.

I miss him. He was such a great meme in his time.

King Ainsley the Great of House Harriott is forever, mate.

Ainsley will live forever.

She won't abort the rape child. Because it won't be white

Nigger, killing a baby is the most feminist thing a whore can do! It's like a rite of passage into the cunt compound.

I personally can't wait until Hollywood is no longer the prime propaganda machine for the feds and they finally get busted for all the child raping.

only killing a white male baby is considered progressive.

That's all he has going for him. Other than that, most of his movies have been shit. The only people who watch his movies are either women, fags or plebs who'll watch whatever garbage Hollywood markets to them.

As soon as his good looks fade, no one will give shit about him anymore.

Pretty much

I liked this one.

Ocean's Eleven is good. The sequels are trash though.

That's just fap material brother!

Although notice in pretty much every movie now there is at least a scene with him wearing a mask?

DOUBLE TRIPS CONFIRM

In general, I'd like to see how these celebrities are discovered as vapid, hypocritical cunts once people notice that for all their virtue signalling, live in fancy houses in fancy neighborhoods, not ONE OF US that take the bus to work and live on average homes.

They're trained monkeys. They do and say what the kikes tell them to. Blame society for actually listening to brainless chimps.

He pushes jewlywood's propaganda.

No idea, user. Clooney is an abysmal actor; no matter what role he has, no matter what movie he's in, he's always just George Clooney instead of getting into character like an actor should.

Kanye West chimps out and murders the entire Kardasian family, ends up being a cult leader in prision.

Invent a program that creates advanced holographic actors, sell it to the jews in hollywood who immediently shitcan all their actors. I go to the local mcdonalds and ask chloe moretz for a mcgangbang every day until she has a mental breakdown.

Honestly Jaden smith fits the profile of a serial rapist or spree shooter.

Jazz Jennings commits suicide, leaving a note about the dangers of encouraging transgender children to "accept" themselves.

Oh, who am I kidding? The note would be thrown out and replaced with a fake note about bullying or something.

What if the suicide note was posted on youtube?

Especially in Batman and Robin. I don't think I've ever seen a performance more phoned in than his stint as Batman. Adam West is God compared to him!

Seeing George Clooney get his shit fucked is good enough for me.

This tbh. Worst actor of his time.

If only…

Clooney is completely incapable of doing any unique character