Triple 9 - Racist, Anti-Semitic, Garbage

Anyone see this disgusting neo-nazi propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/666a.html
whale.to/b/hebrew_666.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/normies/
>>>/newfag/

This a mainstream Hollywood motion picture that paints the Russian Mafia as manipulative Jews who have ties to Israel.

This sort of thing is unacceptable. It is also highly racist towards POC.

\/

Wonder Woman is in it.

Why are they calling the police?

If it's racist and anti-semitic then that means it's good.

I didn't, but now I want to.

Yep, saw it in theaters for its brief theatrical run.

Not a good movie but kudos to them for having juden as the antagonists.

At the very least, the fact that this got made means that Hollywood isn't as controlled by political ideologies as much as they were a few years ago.

That's just what the jews want you to think.

The film however still had a tumultuous production cycle, and almost didn't get made. The theatrical run also got yanked after just a week.

Even though it got made, it still got sent out to die with almost no promotion or support. I think that it was able to get made is because Jewlywood is filled with quite a few liberals who are either partially pro Palestinian or in some cases totally anti-Israel, but they back off from naming jews behind any other social ills.

Leftists and Jews are equally cancerous.

Yeah I know, I was floating the idea as to why the movie ultimately got released.

Thanks for the glowing review. I will check it out.

Does Kate Winslet get DPed by Mackie and Ejiofor?

Oy vey! It's like anudda shoah!

Nice marketing trick, Chaim. Not watching your movie.

How so?

Every black or Hispanic in the film is a criminal or dirty cop and Casey Affleck and Woody Harrelson, the white men, are the only heroes.

The movie is actually a really good neo-noir, though.

It's everwhere.
whale.to/b/666a.html

The last picture on this link is a stretch but your subconscious catches all symbolism and remembers it even if you're not consciously aware of ancient mythology. whale.to/b/hebrew_666.html

So you're saying it's a very realistic movie? Okay.

But why is it racist?

This thread is obviously an advertisement.

Nah, just spreading the good word about a film that the industry doesn't want you to watch.

Kek has blessed this film.