/got/ general

Spoilers for season 6 -
the list of Season 6 deaths are as follows: Tommen Baratheon, Arya Stark, Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell, Pycelle, Kevan , Rickon, Ramsey, Roose, Wun wun, Lyanna Mormont, Walda frey, Walder frey, All the freys, Smalljon Umber, Alliser Thorne, Olly, Edd, Hodor, Osha, Qyburn, The Mountain, Lancel, Thoros of Myr, The waif, Doran Martell and Trystane.

Details-

All the sons of the harpy by Dany+dragons

All Dothraki who oppose Dany by Drogon, rest follow her [Dany has a nude scene]

Waif killed by Arya

Doran Martell, Areo Hotah by Sand snakes

Trystane by sand snakes

Kev & Pycelle by Varys/Qyburn birds - his agents

Alliser & Olly by Jon stark/snow

Lancel by Mountain on Cerseis orders

Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell - executed/killed in Kings Landing

High sparrow dies in Kings Landing

Septa Unella killed by Mountain

Tommen killed by Tommen

Thoros killed by Hound

Elder brother killed by BWB

Walder frey killed by wolves/Nymeria

Hodor killed in the cave escape

Small Jon killed by Tormund

Karstark killed by Jon

Entire wildling army killed by Ramsay+army

Rickon shot dead in front of jon by Ramsay

Roose killed by Ramsay, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Walda killed by Ramsay

Ghost killed by Ramsay

Wun wun killed by Ramsay

Osha killed by Ramsay

Stannis corpse found, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Ramsay killed by Sansa

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/333577.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for cyclicals

who kills arya? tbh I'd be delighted

Kelly C : Kelly is captured as a slave and taken to Vaes Dothrak to live the rest of her life with the Dosh Khaleen. Drogon comes to the rescue setting the Dothraki temple on fire. The Dothraki are convinced that Kelly C is the one with the power and follow her. All chant
KHALEESI.

Mereen: Tyrion is trying to hold the city. The Sons of the Harpy attack more and more ferociously. There’s a Red Priestess that becomes Tyrion’s right hand and tries to get the city under control with him. The Three Graces make their appearance, with the Green Grace in the lead, holding the most importance. The Green Grace will be revealed as the Leader of The Sons of the Harpy. There’s a massive attack from The Sons of The Harpy in episode 10 who slaughter a big chunk of the free slaves who supported Dany. Khaleesi shows up at the eleventh hour with a Dothraki army who obliterate The Sons of the Harpy. Tyrion fully supports Kelly C and accepts her as queen, There’s no scene featuring Khaleesi leaving for Westeros.

Winterfell: The north braces for a war.

The Boltons will be supported by the Karstarks. The rest of the Northern families (Mormonts , Reed, Hownwood, Cerwyn) will fight with Jon and the Wildlings. The two people flayed on crosses are: Roose Bolton and Stannis Baratheon. Ramsay kills Roose because he’s afraid that he’d be replaced as heir by Walda’s baby. Ramsay’s men find Stannis body in the woods, and Ramsay uses it to demoralize the Northern troops that oppose him. Jon, Sansa and Rickon will reunite in the battle. The Bolton troops massacre the Wildings, who are not disciplined enough to face them and are apparently the first to fall. It is suspected that Wun Wun dies too, but that has not been confirmed because since he’s CGI, very few people know his fate. Ramsay and Jon face up, but Ramsey escapes. However, Ramsey is later killed by a direwolf; this is based on the actor having been seen wearing makeup that showed him with a huge bite on his neck. The Bolton troops appear to be winning, but, in the middle of the battle, Littlefinger shows up with the Vale’s army, in support of Jon Snow. In the middle of the confusion, there’s another death: Rickon Stark. He doesn’t die in a combat scene. His death happens outside the battle. And petyr tries to take advantage of his death to push another heir to Winterfell - Sansa. Jon is resurrected by Mel in ep 2. resurrected Jon Snow convinces the wildlings to fight at his side against the Boltons. Ghost dies in battle of WF. Jon's killers, Rickon, Osha, Ramsay, Roose, and Smalljon Umber all dead. Stark reunion between Jon & Sansa. Jon Snow is confirmed to have a graphic sex scene after he returns - it is not yet clear who he has sex with - it is presumed to be either Melisandre or Sansa. The Wall will crack and fall. A lot of characters will converge around Sansa / WF in the end with even more coming in Season 7. There is also a reunion between Petyr & Sansa.

Ramsay leads the Bolton army, Jon leads the Stark army, Sansa leads the Vale army. Hour long battle ep.
The Boltons will be supported by the Karstarks & maybe Umbers as well. The rest of the Northern families - Cerwyn, Reed, Mormonts will fight with Jon and the Wildlings.
The two people flayed on crosses- Roose Bolton and Stannis Baratheon. Ramsay kills Roose because he’s afraid that he’d be replaced as heir by Walda’s baby. Ramsay’s men find Stannis body in the woods, and Ramsay uses it to demoralize the Northern troops that oppose him.
The Bolton troops massacre the Wildings, who are not disciplined enough to face them and are the first to fall. Ghost dies in battle of WF. There are many casualties.
The Boltons defeat JonSnow & the entire North, it looks like Ramsay wins again but at the end of the battle, Sansa shows up with the Vale’s army, in support of JonSnow.
Ramsay runs away like a coward. Sansa saves Jon and the two prepare to siege WF. Ramsay has Rickon and kills him in front of his family. The giant then smashes open Winterfell and our heroes make it inside. Sansa then watches as Jon brutally kills Ramsay.
Also, The Wall has fallen and the White walkers have made their way through.
Jon/Sansa end season 6 as rulers of Winterfell. Ramsay is dead, the Boltons are finished, but the Night's King is coming and so is winter.

OP a shit

Thanks B.O., based as always. Please prevent your volunteers from trying to become centres of attention, free speech is the reason why we bother to post on this chan in the first place.

Why putting speculation in OP?

/GoT - WHO FUCKED WHO/

ROSE - Jon Snow
Dormer - Sansa
Maisie - Jack
Emilia - Drogo & Jon Snow & exec. producer of Terminator & Family guy dude & Franco & Jai & …….. on and on……..
GRRM - Shae the funny whore
Kit - Rose, Emilia, random skanks in Belfast bars, in 2016 - brazil woman grazi massafera and on-off with Rose again
Isaac - gay
Lena - one of the execs + Oberyn
Sophie - Natalie Dormer, Charlotte Hope - she played Myranda. Out of got, Haiz & Hoult. And currently in 2016 - Adele SK and Recently, Adelaide kane.
Jon , Theon & Khaleesi have all had interracial relationships if anyone is into that.
Maisie has already been to Dubai and liked the yacht. Except more frequent visits now.

Who else in the cast is gay?
Isaac is already confirmed.
Sophie T & Dormer are both bi. As is Oberyn.

This guy is okay with the dual wielding, and he's a historian.

NOT
MUH
DAWN

jesus christ, that is the ugliest dude I've ever seen

He looks a bit like that Maddox guy.

ftfy

is this guy retarded?

Is that what he says? I didn't catch that.

Didn't they used to hit each other with bucklers as well as use them as shields?

I'd prefer Jon killing Ramsay than Sansa just to deny Tumblr their wet dream.

wut

that's way different than wielding two big-ass swords

Matt Easton is Prussian Jewish/English so he has that weird goblin look going on

he seemed to be making the point that because at least one Italian swordmaster taught dual sword styles that we can't really fault any show/movie for featuring dual swords

Matt Easton is pretty interesting and in general defends European Martial Arts from the faggot weeaboo shit like 'katana is best sword' and so forth.

With movies and TV shows he tends to be very forgiving of the fight scenes. He did say the choreography sucked in general on GoT, but he thought this was above what they typically do.

I highly doubt this Italian swordmaster taught using two big swords like Dayne did

it was probably something like pic related

yeah I dunno why they didn't just give him a short sword/dagger for his left hand, like the more common type of historical dual blade fighting

I mean even Musashi used a short blade in his off-hand didn't he?

he was talking about using a longsword in one hand. when talking about the buckler, because some people thank that you cant use a longsword in one hand, he was using the example where you can fence with a buckler and longsword

shocking

Biggest mistake was to reduce the number of men in the fight. It would've been more believable to see the original case of 3 badasses taking 5 enemies down with them instead of the awkward could-gank-him-but-we're-not-gonna fight they made

he isn't retarded but apparently you are

yeah, turning it into cartoony "watch me 1v4 noobs with muh dual-wield sword spinning faggotry" was a bad idea. I know the original point was that Ned's team had the superior numbers yet they barely made it, but they could've delivered that without the cringe.

knowing D&D, I doubt it

who /inlovewithmaisie/ here?

What is the bet Margaery and Sansa end up marrying?

probably commits sudoku after his waifu is killed because of him

only you

Killed by Arya in episode 10 wearing a glamour, face is skinned and put on.
Cersei dies early in season 7 after Arya spends a couple of episodes pretending to be Tommen.

Tyrells getting executed would be really shit tier though. it's like D&D are channeling Cersei when they write the politics of the show.

great, time to ruin another plotline

God I hope Jon and Sansa fuck.

POST YOUR FAVORITE FANART

It'd be a contract kill that'd intersect with her own, or she'll go rogue. Coincidences like that can happen in the books and be decent tropes, because they almost never happen.

DEAD SHOW
E
A
D

S
H
O
W

I could see the Iron Bank pulling this, as they've probably realized that the Lannister cancer needs to be purged if they're to get their money back.

I think this was also foreshadowed as a potential outcome when Arya hid Needle under the rocks next to the House of Black and White. I wonder what consequences she'd face for breaking her vows though.

That depends on what she'd want to do next. If she were in any prominent role or power, such as a Lady of Winterfell, then the Faceless Men would probably come after her.

Daily reminder

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

no, it's already been established that Faceless Men don't choose their targets, they only kill targets that are given to them by others. being "no one" means you don't have an identity, so you don't have motivation to kill people for personal gain. if Arya truly became no one then she'd let go of her vendetta. they already blinded her as punishment for killing Meryn Trant in the whorehouse, and her final test was drinking the water from the well. if she had been "someone" she would've died instead of getting her vision back.

right now Arya is no one, so taking out "Arya Stark's" targets make no sense. if she did that, she'd become "someone" again, which would piss off the Faceless Men pretty hard.

That's my point. If she suddenly decided to go back to her old life and become someone, they'd kill her.

my point is that carrying out a personal vendetta is already going back to her old life.

Which is where they fucked up again, she hid needle instead of letting go so why the fuck didnt she die?

maybe she truly let go, but finding Needle will trigger her?

It's under a rock, how'll she find it?

D&D plot magic?

D and D are definitely the types to make one of the FM magically find it and then show it to her going 'what's this? Get rid of it' and think it's not cheesy as fuck.

Nah, jaqen will go "I knew all along" because he is a magic mind reader assasin

>SC + SS =

it'll probably end up being some convenient explanation that the many faced god was impressed by Arya's list from the start and let her have powers just because she was a natural assassin. So she gets to complete her Kill Bill thing and go back to live with Jon, Salsa & Wildlings

Maisie is such a tease

fam

At least with the lightsabers and music you realize it looks as retarded as the average Star Wars fight.

I think this is a very realistic and good fight scene

t. serious historian

OT fights were bretty good though

What happened?

we talking about /got/ or SW?

emilia is a pure kawaii virgin maiden though

???

I'm talking about that Ned vs Jaime fight.
Speaking of, what the fuck was Ned doing, actually holding his own?

same thing as happened to Lucas:

they got so popular that no one could tell them when they were being idiots

what you mean?

Ned never really struck me as a great warrior, so is Jaime just fucking with him?

Ned is actually a pretty competent swordsman but yea jaimie was toying with him a bit

I mean, he survived the Tower of Joy and all of Robert's Rebellion, so I have no doubt he's a good enough fighter… but Jaime is supposed to be an anime-tier swordsman.

Yea he is, also why he got salty when one of the guards stabbed ned with a spear. Guy was having some fun since he hadnt had a fight in a long time.

What a cunt, I was mad when he did that, too.
I still prefer the book version :^)

for what purpose

Because it feels much more tragic.
In the show, Ned puts up a decent fight and gets stabbed. In the books, Jory almost gets away, then the retard comes back, gets killed, and Ned agonizingly crawls away from the carnage after his horse falls on top of him, smashing his leg to pieces, cradling the corpse of one of his most loyal men.

It's just more tragic, you know? But we gotta make the hero look cool on TV, so give him a swordfight!

Also you can't expect the retarded viewers to actually appreciate the meaning of some guy crawling with broken legs.

y so bully?

Also, it was raining the whole time.
Ned's entire story is straight up detective noir. Prove me wrong.

Hello fag/got/s!

How is the book discussion and Patrick Stewart posting today?

Suck my dick.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU BRITCUCK FAGGOT FUCK!!!!

While I like it, it honestly sounds more like something I'd hear out of Stannis.

You guys are funny I know you love me

Can I talk about Fires of Heaven here? It is as close to the series of Game of Thrones as A Song of Ice and Fire

idk man, detectives usually don't have a double digit IQ

Fuck you, Ned did nothing wrong.

being retarded is not a crime, but in his case it certainly contributed to the downfall of his house.

I see you haven't dealt with detectives very much

he won't. ADOS on the other hand…

Nigger please

Go home, British man.

chuu chuu kike

Get off my planet

Kek, in your dreams, cuckboy.

I knew you would try this the moment I saw those posts, fuck off nigger. You arent fooling anyone

don't forget about the combined idiocy of Robb and Cat costing them the war

Ned is a man scarred by trauma who only wants to help his best friend and go home to his loving family.

Double trips

hey, we can finally talk about the show! a list of interesting topics:

:^)

like a head injury?

Dude, Ned's got PTSD.

doesn't explain the hereditary retardation in his family. see: Robb

Guy was like 16 man, we all had that friend who fell for the power of pussy at that age

You can't just point the finger at Ned if we're talking about retarded Stark parents.

I think he was only 15 at the time, actually.

And Sansa, Arya, Bran, the other little shit. Even Jon has it, so it's likely a Stark thing. They seem to be in the habit of falling for falling for the most retarded plots.

Jon couldn't make his "brothers" understand that denying the Others more bodies by moving the wildlings across the Wall was their only chance. I mean, how shit do you have to be at explaining things?

That particular brand of retardation can be blamed on D&D though, I do agree that all starks are retarded in one way or form

The issue wasn't that he put his dick where he shouldn't have, the issue is that he listened to his father and married said pussy instead of owning up to his promise.

I swear to God, Tywin was the only competent fuck in the whole of Westeros, which is why Martin had him killed in the most moronic and nonsensical way imaginable.

anyone have webm of Arya shouting "CUNT!"

I need it for school

>literally a week after he dies his own children tear down everything he ever worked for
Yeah, he really showed them.

weak af

Also nothing he said mattered in the end, because based BO shut him down.

He really was a victim in all of this. His first two children are incestuous, narcissistic dimwits that only think about fucking each other, his third child kills his wife, is a nu-male betacuck that falls for harlots all the time and kills his father to go and join the circus.

His grandchildren are a whiny, spoiled little shit, a distillation of everything wrong with his first two children, and the other two are just retards, one of them possibly the first furry in all of Westeros.

Teach me your ways, user.

Hello my lovely other half!

Have some corn for your hangover

So the real moral of the story is don't have kids because they're retarded?

Drink a lot of water before going to sleep

I'll start a Patreon to get you a new liver!

The real moral is to have multiple wives, get a shitload of children and then force them into a Darwinian battle royale of wits to see who comes out on top.

Ned did sort of try, Jon came out just as retarded so its a dominant gene in the stark bloodline I guess

Hai, thank you :)
But we are just one guy, haven't you read?

Do you think Maisie would shill my new liver on her Twitter?

I didn't have that friend whose entire war effort was put in jeopardy by shitting on an important political alliance tbh

I'm not, Cat had an active part in making Robb and also ruining their rebellion

yep, apparently he didn't feel that "army of 100,000 wildlings-turned-wights" was a strong enough argument to lead with. though in the books he gets killed for trying to get the watch involved in the civil war against the Boltons, so at least gurm made his stupidity more plausible.

Let's be real though, the Freys were begging for a way out of the war to begin with.

Ned isn't Jon's father though.

That's what cemented my belief that Martin is a shit writer.

The one instance where a "good" character finally decides to be proactive for a change and he just fucks it up.

That being said, Jon had enough justification to believe Bolton was coming to get Jon's "sister" back and wasn't gonna be too kind about it. Deciding to attack preemptively was about the only smart thing Jon ever did.

B-but I've just ate a huge plate of food, how can I be hangover then? Maybe from 8 hours of work?

Unless it's from a poor kid or a doplhin, I don't think so

wew lad, him deciding to be proactive was how he fucked up

But they would have left Robb use the bridge and, you know, wouldn't have murdered him and most of his vassals.

So Robb gets the "Dumbfuck of Westeros" award, and let me tell you, among such fierce competition (especially among his family) he well deserved it.

Then again, I always though Cat should have shared it with him because she was one dumb bitch.

Nigger, it's their fucking job to let him use the bridge.
When your liege lord shows up and says "hey, let us pass", you don't fucking haggle with him about a price. Hoster Tully should have kicked Walder Frey in the cock 20 years ago.

He fucked up by constantly going soft on his "brothers" instead of outright removing them from power when he knew full well they were not okay with his plans and were actively plotting against him. With the Others coming he didn't have the time to be surrounded by incompetent retards. But Ned's retarded ideals shined through once again.

Then again, I can't really blame them, like that other user said failing to mention a 100,000+ army of Others bearing down on them is a pretty compelling argument.

And Bolton was coming to attack him.

Everyone knew full well they couldn't be trusted to do so, hence the marriage.

Yeah, well, the Tullys are another family as cucked and dumb as the Starks. Poor, dumb Robb was just left cleaning up after their retarded mistakes.

So when is Arya going to get butt raped?

Sansa getting raped makes the TV show a thousand time better than the books.

Pity Dany won't get raped into being a cock hungry slut again.

She knows what Anons like :)

This is perfect

Do people do this?

or maybe it was partly his fault for viewing his kids as nothing more than pawns in his own masterplan? I mean his petty hatred for Tyrion was what caused his downfall eventually, also he was married to his first cousin so idk about the incest moral lessons.

if R+L=J was true, the most impressive thing would be how Jon managed to get the retard manlet genes.

while ignoring the politics of Castle Black and getting murdered by his underlings as a consequence. typical Stark, has a knack for military command, fails at politics.

Maybe it will improve your swimming skills and you can become a sewer-diver like Arya in S6

What, you didn't enjoy her doing… something in Vale for a whole book?

That wasn't rape

Fantastic, day is getting much better now. Is there more where this came from?
RELEASE THE MAISIE

You're seriously saying this is a bad thing? He should have killed CIA like Bane did.

A riveting story about babysitting a retard. Martin is truly the most talented writer in the fantasy genre.

It's not rape if you enjoy it.

but they couldn't afford to waste the time and resources on laying siege to one of the most impenetrable castles in Westeros. Frey clearly had all the bargaining power.

reminds me of vid related

Just that one from my Russian twitter source

W-what if he was involved?

Some user was trying to convince me extensively months ago that Sansa in Vale was a masterful example of subtle psychology and character development

he's a big guy

Oh God but I doubt she would go that far
He looks like the kind of guy who would sit nearby and tend to himself while watching.

How the fuck has this greedy nigger had the only bridge for the past 70 years? He already displayed how untrustworthy he was during Robert's Rebellion, why didn't Hoster Tully just threaten to build another bridge unless Frey quit being such a fucking jew?

Would you watch Maisie getting ravaged by someone else?

For Littlefinger

Not proud of it, but yes, and so would you

Did Owen Teale do a good job as Ser Alliser Thorne, /got/?

Like so many other actors on this show, he did the best he could with the shit he got.

The point isn't Sansa in the Vale is interesting, it's that a fake Arya is interesting.

And it's also totally retarded for Littlefinger to give up Sansa. She's a useful thing to have around.

Episode 4 preview

because he had the only viable location for a bridge in the region.

Hoster was kind of a dumb shithead.

How exactly?

I've never read anything about that.
I've read that it's the only bridge for hundreds of miles, but what's stopping someone from just building another bridge?

He did an a-Maisie-ng job

Before that last episode, I didn't liked him, but only because I knew that Jon is right about the coming danger of the undead, and this guy was the main obstacle in the way of a big army.

But also after I read the live threads, it became really strange that he constantly said "rapists and murderers" to a bunch of rapists and murderers like they were better. I initially didn't realized that, and probably a lot of the Crows either. I mean, there's a high chence that not Olly was the only one who lost family members/friends in wildling raids before.

But her last speech was awesome. In that moment, it looked like Jon is the villian

>DOSH

He was smart enough to marry his daughters off and combine the power of two Wardens into his own house. Not a bad move, if you ask me.

Were we watching the same show?

His last lines were written well though.

Agreed, I think he was great too, and has been since S1. Maybe top 15, or top 20 acting performances in GoT overall. If there wasn't a horde of mythical ice zombies getting ready to destroy humankind, he would right. But his unwillingness to adapt to this situation cost him badly, and would cost anyone much more if Melly wasn't around. How exactly did he plan to stop WWs with 80 men guarding the Wall? Or did he believe everyone was just making them up?

Because it means that the Bolton hold on the north is really fucky shaky, the girl is a total prisoner and a common whore that anybody who knows the truth doesn't give a shit about, and Theon knows it all but has to keep quiet about it.

There's tension because the Umbers would drop her like a fucking stone if she was a fake. She has to pretend to be Arya to stay alive, but once she gets to Jon the jig is up, and she'll be tossed aside.

Don't you felt that? I knew that Thorne was wrong, but from his perspective, he knew no credible evidence of the existence of the undead, so why would he believe in them? Also even if he did, he still had a blind hatred for wildlings, and it was founded, it is prefectly understandable.

And here, Jon spat in the face of everything this man and his predecessors worked on for thousands of years. Of course, we know, that Jon is right, but Thorne is also right. And in that moment, the latter was more prominent.

Also Jon visibly felt guilty about having to execute Olly. Just think about it, Olly had almost the exact reasons to hate wildlings as Thorne. And if Thorne was right, Olly was even more. Yet, Jon's justice was founded, because the undead are real and every fighting arm is needed and who fights better than wildlings who have giants and mammoths, and also they comitted treason.

Olly's look down at Jon made the viewer feel like Jon is the guilty one here, despite we knew that he wasn't. That scene played with the emotions of the viewer.

Well, not with yours, obviously, because you probably can't feel joy over anything anymore

It shows that Ned never did anything wrong and even in death still has more control over the North than anyone else.

I guess all those zombies were just lies invented by the semite Jon Snow.

I can name a couple things I enjoyed about the last episode.

That's good! I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, user

Well said

#MAKE BUTT SLUT GREAT AGAIN!

He behaved like he didn't believe there's an undead army comming, though.

We need to make her eat a lot of fat stuff to become /chubby/ again and regain her nice titties

Then we need her to stop smoking, using drugs and cheating on her boyfriend

And then we have to condition her to put out short funny, clajzy, lewd videos for us

A very thorough spanking will solve that :^)

Yes, yes, I forgot they made him stupid for the show.
I do that a lot.

he did though, there's a scene in S1 where Mormont talks about it. the whole wight hand thread just disappeared into a D&D memory hole.

Wasnt thorne part of the group that had the battle on the fist of the first men?

That can't be right, there's no way he delivered a fucking zombie hand and forgot about it.

no, I mean they started this subplot in S1 but probably cut it later and forgot about it.

IT WILL!

There is a line in the show that the hand had rotted away. Tyrion says Mormont is a man to take as credible and the rest of the Small Council laughs at it, calling it, "Snarks and Grumpkins."

Thorne probably believes there are undead, but I guess just doesn't care. They never have a scene where we get Thorne's thinking about all this. We needed to see Missandei and Grey Worm or Maisie wash a body.

We all know that Maisie should drop her pants and take the belt :^)

Do you think she will ever get this /thick/ again?

Well, okay.

those two are so fucking annoying

Is this related to how nobody gives a fuck that Gregor is walking around again?

Yes :)

What? Everybody stares at him, Pycelle even farted.

We really need some Maisie spanking art :^)

I hope so :1

But Natalie Emmanuel is hot

Only 1 of those is me and I am Gifmaker

I liked how they just casually mentioned it, like a blue faced dead man walking around is business as usual.

Come on, man.

Spoiler alert: Everyone in King's Landing dies.

But it's all (You), volunteer said so. Also this is me replying to myself :)

while we're on the subject of Maisie and spanking, anyone here have that image of Maisie's face pasted on a whip-carrying dominatrix that was in the GoT general a couple months back?

but her character is a shit, and we won't even see her get fugged

this. for a group of people skeptical about the zombie infestation in the north and magic in general, they sure as fuck don't freak out about necromancy happening right in front of them.

Haha :)

OC, for you

They're just as scared of him as they were of regular Gregor.

She looks really Asian in this pic.

We really need a Maisie Thread for new OC :^) and spanking :^)

M8…..its a bad shoop

I guess there's a difference between:

1. A known maester and chemist stopped some poison and kept one huge guy with a great constitution on the brink of death, and
2. Endless waves of undead sorcerers, a thousand miles north, who can raise zombies, are coming to get us after thousands of years

333333 for Stannis
Jon Snow dies at the end of the season passing his flame on to resurrect Stannis Baratheon as Azor Ahai, the Prince Who was Promised, who leads a crusade against the white walkers and usurpers before finally chopping the Whore of Tarth in half.

Damn, Checked

Absolutly regal

It was me, just making fun of the lying janitor

my oc

Maisies belong in /got/ :)

Who's the guy in the middle?

Checked, I refuse to believe stannis is dead. He will make a glorious comeback, when the white walkers are on the brink of victory one man shall appear and make them learn what fear is, Stannis

FUCKING CHECKED

Sextuples confirm Stannis comming back.

FUCK D&D STANNIS IS THE ONE TRUE KING

The evil has been defeated

I can't photoshop. That was made in Paint with the help of Picture Manager

Looks like Maisie isn't the one due a spanking user :^)

Sir Patrick Stewart is a fellow Maisiefriend, so thanks for support :)

The Maising has no boundaries!

……….>>333333……………>>333333……………>>333333……………>>333333……………>>333333……………>>333333…..
……….>>333333……………>>333333……………>>333333……………>>333333……………>>333333……………>>333333…..

Resistance is futile!

You dun goof'd, user.

This is now a Mophie thread

>>444444 >>UUUUUU

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT

Sophie vs Maisie, who is boss of the gym?

Maisie is /fit/ and she is a dancer, and she knows waterdancing. Sophie is tall.

What do you think?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
I'm going with Sophie.

What is she celebrating, /got/? Her birthday was a month ago

All the abortions she's had, she just had her 25th.

None of them were Jack's.

Now that I look at the pic, that big card next to her does say Happy Birthday

The triumph of feminism, probably.

Here's what happens in episode 4.

The episode opens with Sansa, Brienne, and Podrick approaching Castle Black. The gates opened and they ride to the court yard where they meet with Tormund and new commander Edd. Sansa is confused wants to know what happened to Jon. Ed tells that he died. Sansa is about to cry, but Edd quickly says that he came back. They then go to Jon's room. Jon and Sansa hug, Brienne recognizes Davos and the Red woman. Brienne tells how she saved Sansa, Davos asks if she saw the battle. Brienne tells him that he executed Stannis. Davos gets mad and throws a chair across the room, storming off. Jon tells everyone to leave him and Sansa alone. Red woman stays and Jon doesn't seem to care. Jon tells Sansa about the white walker threat and Sansa tells how Ramsey raped her and how Theon helped her escape, but returned to the Iron Islands. Jon says Ramsey will pay for this and they need to retake Winterfell from Lord Bolton who killed their brother.

We then see Theon arriving at the Pyke, sad Ironborn track plays on back ground. When he arrives on the port, he gets told that King is dead, and the Kingsmoot is being hold within a week. Theon goes to castle where he meets with Yara. Yara is angry because Theon stayed in Winterfell against her hopes and he didn't come with her when she assaulted the Dreadfort. Theon start crying and says he is scared of Ramsey, and Yara leaves the room. Later Euron arrives with a crew of weird looking pirates. Damphair is angry and wants to know how Euron looks like he is still young. Euron says that gods don't age, Damphair leaves. Yara is suspicious and wants to know why Euron have a scar in his cheek. Euron will take part in Kingsmoot, he tells he is best choice - Yara is girl and Theon has no penis.

Littlefinger goes to Lord Royce's castle, where Sweetrobin is hunting with hawks. Lord Royce says that Robin is becoming a better warrior, but still not good. Littlefinger tells that when Cersei commanded him to Kings landing, Sansa was kidnapped by Roose Bolton's men and Sansa was married to Ramsay. Now she has escaped and King Tommen has given Vale permission to attack the North. Lord Royce is suspicious but Littlefinger tells that doesn't he want to save his friend Ned Stark's daughter. [That sentence is so bad I will rewrite it: "Lord Royce is suspicious but Littlefinger asks him why he does not want to save the daughter of his friend, Ned Stark."] Royce say that they should have allied with Stannis but Littlefinger tells that Stannis is dead, as is Bolton. Ramsay will be easier to win. Lord Royce and Sweetrobin agree that Vale will attack Winterfell.

In King's landing High Sparrow meets with prisoned Margaery. Jaime confused looking

Jorah and Daario walk near Dothraki town, and talk that Daenerys will be made a priestess or something. They will ambush the village in night. Then it is night and Daenerys is festival where the khals are colored in yellow and blue. Khals start raping women and kill other khals. Khal Fezu say that he was friend of Khal Drogo and he thinks Daenerys should be one of khaleesi priests. Other khals want to rape her. The new Khal Morro agree with Fezu. At same time, Jorah and Daario attack. They go different way, Jorah kills Dothraki and gets in trouble, Daario battle too. It is decided that Daenerys will be made Khaleesi. Daenerys goes outside and talks with young girl, Khal Pornhub Pomo kill the girl and wants to rape Daenerys. Khaleesi runs back to the hut, where Dothraki led by angry khals want to rape Daenerys and there is a fight between men of Morro and Fezu against Khals Pomo and yellow khal. Then Drogon attacks and breathes flames in Dothraki. Fezu and evil khals die in fire. Jorah sees the big house burning and runs to meet with Daario. Drogon burns everything and all the khals not Morro who runs outside. Jorah and Daario think Daenerys die, but she walks naked from burning house and Drogon lands behind her, breathing flame. Jorah, Daario, Mono and Dothraki bow to her.

This is so bad I believe it

sounds like another great episode tbh

That's how you know it's real user. That's how you know.

The bad pussy

Anybody else remember when King's Landing and the Lannisters were interesting?

You can tell the Lannisters are D&D's favorite characters.

Dual wielding is taught across many disciplines but it always means:

There's just no way to efficiently dual wield for example 2 longswords. Unless you're a giant. In which case you're better off with a tree trunk or something anyway

Hey, do you fags have any sauce on that claim that Sophie gets creampied by strangers in Leamington Spa?

But where is it from, nigger?

Most likely bullshit. Most people couldn't tell you where the fuck the freckles are on their own bodies let alone the tits of someone they're fucking in the dark while drunk.

My detective work tells me that it's a transcript of a post from 4chan. Either someone on 4chan actually fucked Sophie Turner, or it's someone making up bullshit on the internet.

I wrote it on 4chan a long time ago to fool dumbfucks like you.

I also wrote another post about Maisie & those 4chan retards believed that one too.

It's very easy to fool them because the chans always have the dumbest people on the planet.
Trump voters.

It's always summer, under the sea. I know, I know. Oh, oh, oh.

Aeron confirmed for calling forth a Deep One.
Patchface confirmed a vassal of the drowned god.

JUST ONE GUY
U
S
T

O
N
E

G
U
Y

>>>/waifuist/

This dumbass is a hack

this dumbass is a hack

Marcus was just one guy too.

We attract a lot of kooks for some reason.

lmao no thanks we need more bad pussy

I feel like Dungeons and Dragons forgot what they were adapting. Which is why we get jarring needs to cut down on the fantasy on the same episode as vagina monsters and fireballs.

yup

New thread -

8ch.net/tv/res/333577.html

Inb4 maissiefag comes and posts the completely unrelated screencap