War movies

What are the best WW2 movies I'm not digging Where Eagles Dare.

The Longest Day wasn't too bad. It got really draggy at parts, though.

schinder's list of course

Come and see

stalingrad, paths to glory

this

Do you mean paths of glory, the kubrick film? If so, that's WW1.

Also, which stalingrad, there's like 3 of them.

OP, I recommend you watch band of brothers, it's a miniseries but each episode is like a movie, and the pacific as well.

What's the name of that one song that plays in vietnam movies? It's on the tip of my tongue…

Saving Private Ryan weren't bad. That opening scene's pretty brutal.

Problem is that the best war movies are usually about Vietnam

Fortunate Son?

I liked Schinder's List because it was so historically accurate.

let us never forget the 6 million

Wasn't The Pacific nowhere near as good as Band of Brothers?
I've never seen anybody give it a lot of praise.

You mean Ain't Me.

I didn't mean specifically WW2 but I'm watching Band of Brothers and When Trumpets Fade right now.

Seen Paths of Glory.

good goyim

Because we're watching movies not focusing on the nazis. Sounds pretty fucking gay to me that you can't separate the soldier and ideology and the hardships of a man in that chaos.

Stalag 17 is great but it's about WW2 as much as Indiana Jones is.

The Shoah Foundation™ appreciates your opinion on the matter.

it's different because it portrays a side of the war not commonly seen.

i mean yeah it isn't as good as band of brothers but it's still pretty decent and iirc more faithful to actual events than bob.

Generation War is pretty good.

I'd even argue that it's better than Band of Brothers in some places, although it gets dragged down by the constant "we're not Nazis, I promise, the Nazis were bad, bad people, r-r-right?" hand-wringing and the parts where it's focusing on soap opera drama with that Jew kid and the singer chick.

I saw Der Untergang and thought it was meh, Hitler Rise of Evil is propaganda and doesn't even hide it, and I haven't seen The Bunker.

It was better because it was from a different point of view and stayed in a neutral area instead of le we are le good nazis and our comrades are bad xdddd.

Has anyone mentioned Das Boot yet?

There's a little ((ebil nabbiizzz)) propoganda in it but mostly it's just a straight up tense submarine war movie.

You need to see the last ten days

Technically not WW2 but close enough

The Human Condition trilogy by Masaki Kobayashi is unparalleled in my opinion.

BoB, SPR
Arguably the most bluepilled war movies ever made.

Just because it's jew shilling doesn't mean it isn't entertaining as fuck.

OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT JEWISH TRASH PICTURE OP? GERMANS WOULDNT TOUCH DEGENERATE DRUGS FUCK HOLY SHIITTTT THATS DISGUSTING I HOPE THEY DIED

meant for .

Would you consider the 2nd Sino-Japanese War part of WW2.

I wish I could travel back in time and kill Nazi's

I wish I could travel back in time and kill zogbots

Letters from Iwo Jima is pretty great.

upvoted fam

What's so bad about Letters from Iwo Jima?

It is a legit good movie you sperg. I wasn't being le ebin ironic mememan

literal gook propaganda

If you're really that concerned about propaganda then you should probably just drop war movies entirely, because the chances of finding more than a handful that don't have some kind of agenda behind them are slim to none.

this

all war movies are propaganda

At least it's not anime

I loved The Longest Day.

the ones where all teh jews and fags get killed!!!1 XD
::holds up spork::

You're thinking of the vietnamese and koreans

What are the obscure movies like Hell Is For Heroes and The Thin Red Line.

Muh Nigga.

Memphis Belle! my double nigga!

Memphis Belle kicks so much ass and some parts are funny as hell, vid very related. (sorry I don't have a webbum ready.

DUDE FUCKING JEWS
NAZIS DIDNT DO NOTHING WRONG
CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

Schlindler's list or band of brothers

Is a pretty good movie though. John Williams music automatically makes a movie better.

Schlindler's list is a good movie, but nothing it shows actually happened so why should I care about it?

figures youd be shitposting

Stalingrad (1993) is pretty good.

'The Guns of Navarone' is pretty good, but it's also from the 60s, just like Where Eagles Dare.

'Enemy At The Gates' is decent. But it skewers historical facts with Russian propaganda & other misinformation.
Erwin König was most likely completely made up by the Soviets and there were no established 'German Sniper Schools', atleast not at the time the Battle of Stalingrad took place.

'The Thin Red Line' is ok. It's a bit drawn out, but I'd still say check it out.

Oh just fuck off… Letters From Iwo Jima is actually good.

I missed out on 'Generation War'. I saw the first episode, but missed out on the rest.

Sahara 1943

What a tragic state we're in.