Canceled

Is this Marvel's "if it bleeds we can kill it" moment?

Who the hell thought this would be a good idea anyway?

Did she at least show her tits? That's all Hayley Atwell's good for anyway.

If she not a tranny. She should bleed monthly.

She's a never nude it seems.

Shame.

It's network TV. You know the only answer is going to be no

So what's the full damage report on this? How far did they shove that feminist agenda shit and how much retroactive SJW shit did they insert in a post-WWII setting? I want to know so I can see how far they went and savor the failure to make something like that work. Kek knows we need more examples like this to show the world.

Writing her as a coalburner killed it
Yeah thats right
For once, the "blacked" plot backfires on the sjw writers

Except they didn't actually go through with it. Overall, the show was pretty fair and entertaining. Not great, but still better than capeshit.

Wasn't it canceled like way back during the first season?

Or did they bring it back, and are now canning it again?

You're probably have memories from a previous timeline.

It was always on the edge, might a cheap marketing ploy.

I-is the bubble finally bursting?

Too far and it killed it. They took an actually interesting show and ruined it with SJW shit. Inserted token Black Guy. Feminazi "Gurl Power" and hell fuck you know the usual routine by now? The show in it's first season had a lot of promise, shaky but promise and better than Agents of Capeshit. Season 2 was just a bore and chore to watch and the SJW and feminist shit is what killed it. They decided to show off the "racial segregation" but did it so fucking poorly and forgetting that racial segregation didn't exist in the MCU.

tl;dr feminist and SJW shit fucked it up and fucked it up good.

No fucking way. That's hilarious.

That fucking diner and fork scene.

Good. I'm still fucking pissed they gave Cap's iconic line to this bitch.

also see Jessica Jones.

?

I don't even want to know

But that is actually accurate to the comics
Bendis rewrote Jessica as luke cages cumdumpster because he's got a "i want to be fucked by niggers/watch white women fuck niggers/but also be a nigger myself" fetish like Quentin cucktino

So?

Bendis is a shit writer and no idea of his should be faithfully adapted to other mediums.

I never said he was good retard I hate his nigger loving guts
But thanks to him Jessica being a nigger jumper is canon

who gives a shit about Jessica? Shit character anyways

It's like you're some kind of troglodyte from the past year, c'mon.

He created Jessica, nigga

Now if only they would cancel agents of shield.

Good fucking riddance.

I do, if only to harness my disgust.

…What?

Its a complicated thing that happened in the comics.

That show is so fucking bad. I wish they would kill Daisy but they keep bringing her back.

Show needs to die at some point. and to think I was somewhat invested when they started getting into the inhumans cause I was hoping to get the royal family. Fucking nope.