Fan alternate endings that work

Let's be honest. The last American virgin ending with a cuck committing double homacide would be too believable.

Holy shit op. Gary really was the first cuck on film.

Is this /r9k/ the Movie?

Kek, it's 'Cuck: the Film', R8ed >>>/r9k/ and down.

Why is this so fucking funny?

She looks like the yellow bastard from sin city.

what a coincidence that a jewish propoganda piece is about cucking the protagonist.

But he wasn't cuck by a black guy

WE҉LCOME TO MY WORLD

Yeah, I watched that film yesterday, what a fucking ending, good god.

It's like the most realistic teen sex comedy.

Used to fap all the time to that Grandma in the apartment. Gave me fantasies about fucking older women as a kid

I used to laugh at the guy when I was younger. Now the ending fills me with rage because it is a true accurate depiction of what happens in real life - Nice guys always get fucked (not that way)!!!

Im a 29yo kv and have always been kind and helped females. Took me too long to realize women are attracted to pieces of shit and want to be abused

Even my own mother used to get beat up and had black bruises but always went back to my father. Shit is unreal how things work out in the real world

You are told to "be this", "do this", "act this way" and you will become a good person and girls are attractd to good, honest people. Well, 29 years and not having a single kiss or a date tells me that shit is wrong

Women like to be abused, told what to do, and most of all they like to be perceived by their family and friends as being superior and in charge of the relationship meaning you better pay for the majority of her shit but at the same time play the beta in front of her friends so they think she is the one in control of the relationship

I fucking hate women. There is no fucking logic to who they date!! Ive known a girl who got cheated on and got herpes from her bf, then a month went by and she went back to him because she wanted to get pregnant. Now she is a single mom but still loves her "baby daddy"

Guess who she was? One of my cousins and that isnt a one case scenario. Most of the females in my family end up doing stupid shit like this. Fucking a different guy every month and having babies and no child support

And the best thing is Im a great guy and would take care of my kids or gf but NOBODY EVER GIVES ME A CHANCE OR WANTS TO FUCK ME!!! WHY DOESNT A GIRL JUST LET ME FUCKING SEE HER NAKED AT LEAST

btw we are white so it isnt like Im from a nigger family

Sure, m8, and I'm a Chad.

You meant this chick?

>>>/r9k/

I can see Bruce Jenner got some work done.

Stephen King went to shit a long time ago. Just look at his continuing butthurt over Kubrick's Shining. Not to mention the abortion that will be The Dark Tower movies.

Not him but those tv series were pretty corny from Stephen King.

Back to /r9k/ you pathetic beta.

The movie's ending is far superior to the novel's.