The VVitch aka The Witch

Why are there two Vs in the name? Who fucking knows?

What are Holla Forums's thoughts on this movie? I'm late to the party, and finally saw this tonight.

I thought it was unique. I'm sure a re-watch would make it stick in my mind even more (and with subtitles, fucking New England 1600s speak).

Other urls found in this thread:

freemantv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/21b-VW-300x224.jpg
jerusalem-insiders-guide.com/images/hebrew-numbers.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boring as fuck and no qt tits

trashed.

Ah, but Thomasin (weird name, I know) was a qt, indeed.

shame she can only be satisfied by big black cocks

Black Phillip?

Aye

It was pretty interesting, but it was no Woman in Black 1. I really wish they would have focused more on the father and his ordeal.

The switch to the eldest daughter's pov was pretty neat at times, but it made for a duller movie. His death was pretty cheap too when he could have died chasing down the witches in the woods only to get lost. You could then have him murder or get murdered by a band of natives who are exploring the witch covenant.

You could then tie the movie into the Virginia Massacre and make the audience question whether there were witches at all. Instead we got actual witches and a chick fucking a goat, which were pretty disturbing. However, I would have preferred the movie to focus on trying to spook me rather than creep me out.

Man I love the first one. Not the 2nd, though.

Your suggestions would be interesting. One thing, though.

Was it implied that Thomasin did that, or am I missing something?

More like Bitch, amirite?

its overrated imo
the only thing that is interesting is the whole hard life New England thing.

Also the witches thing was and felt like oh we must have had something there. if it was just something random with more explanation it would be hard under production but it would also make people not understand the film.

But since its witched and the bad things that happens, is because of the witches.
It makes it better, even tough we don't know why the witches are against them except for being Christians.

So its a good film could watch again, its not a must watch or a must rent/torrent film. But since horror films have been so shit in the last decade or longer its almost a must watch if one likes horror films.

I remember the shilling and that website were you could upload your pics.

I enjoyed it, but it would have been more interesting if there'd never been a witch and it was just paranoia from being out there alone.

The boy did a good job acting too.

That would've worked, but I'd still like to see some confirmation of the witch(es) then. Make the viewer think they're all paranoid then confirm her/their existence.

id fuck thomasin hard goddamn

her actress is meh outside this film though

Yeah, she looks better blonde.

I'm loving the horror revival the completely worthless Paranormal Activity brought on.

Why is W called double U? Should be double V

The actors playing the 2 parents really carried the whole thing.

she gets naked before reading the evil book or signing her soul away or w/e. So it's not implied that she fucks Phillip at all

well she is a girl after all…

worth it, she's a solid 10

To subconsciously catch your attention.

Hebrew letters have numbers assign to them, The hebrew letters for V and W have the 6. So V = 6, and W = 66

Another one would be the logo of the monster energy drink.

If you close your eyes and employ some help maybe

To anyone who is interested, here is a pic, i can't upload pics on this browser.freemantv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/21b-VW-300x224.jpg

And here is the chart see the (v,w)= 6
jerusalem-insiders-guide.com/images/hebrew-numbers.jpg

but I didn't know about the Monster symbol until seeing that video with the baptist lady, and just found out about VV from you now. If I don't recognise them they aren't really catching my attention, it's more like they're just making cool insider jokes for themselves in plain sight?

You fucking virgins never cease to amate me with your stupidity…

Dead wrong, because they're in advertisement they've been uses repetitively, and stored into your subconscious mind for future use. The conscious mind is like a small spotlight to what the subconscious sees.

The subconscious mind not only influences the conscious mind without it awareness, but can see pictures as something that is happening right now (a memory from childhood is remembered as happening now instead of from childhood). It also believes that it's psychologically actually happening, for example all the violence you see on tv, your mind sees it as completely real. The subconscious mind catches any image, sound, interpretation, that the conscious mind misses. It has the capability to recored every sound, image, ect you've experienced for your whole life.

Advertisement knows this, and they bring in psychologists to review their ads frame by frame to make sure you're experiencing what they want you to record.

Here is part 2, the end of this ones explains the subconscious mind more and shows statistics on how well it works to appeal to it.

Please forgive my terrible grammar…

thanks for linking these. I was about to call pareidolia before watching part 2, and that damn Satyr, I've always known what they are but I didn't even notice it until he pointed it out.