Holla Forums emergency bulletin

I know this isn't Holla Forums but Holla Forums is part of Holla Forums.

There's a lot of shit going down as we speak. Basicaly Jim now has absolute control of Holla Forums and hotwheels has no power whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

literarydevices.net/hyperbole/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least some good has been done.

That autistic faggot turned Holla Forums into an echo chamber of autists and Nazi LARPers.

nice statistic idiot

In regards of Lowcard and the situation at Holla Forums

Regards >>>/a/

He is banning paedos and is going to delete the paedo boards. If you could clean up Holla Forums since the BO is such a lazy faggot that would be awesome too. That would empty out Holla Forums and we would let the glorious eighth reich focus our Aryan meme magic on the second holocaust.

1488 ==BASED JIM==

good for you windowlicker

it says clearly ''Holla Forums voted best chan' not bet website.

You're either partially blind, retarded or both.

Guess it is time to move on…
Endchan seems promising - no google scripts, really big file upload, no maisiefags, etc.

Not as long as he keeps the retarded modsw runnig wild.

Yeah, you know how it started on cuckchan?
The same fucking way. Anfd then the bans kept on ecpanding until it was simply a matter of someone not likeing what you posted and banning you.
It's the exact same fucking shit happening again.

Endchan is a honeypot.
Need some other place.

It's different when we do it.

literarydevices.net/hyperbole/
I fucked your mom, asshole

You do remember how it ended, right?

yep

How so?

Well that seems to be the only good news so far.

You're here, too?
This is probably the second time I've seen a thread bumplocked here and it's well earned. Good job, mods, I was wondering if you guys were still around.

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

I hope you faggots realized that you killed the site.

The real shit is about to go down, did you really think they could afford to keep a free speech Holla Forums around? No contradictory information will be allowed during the happening.

fuck off Jim

OY FUCKING VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW! QUICK, CHAIM, BUMPLOCK IT!

Fuck you, moddy-tard.

You're right, it's just a coincidence that a bunch of meta threads and other random threads on Holla Forums are suddenly getting bumplocked.

Whatever, be as paranoid as you want, I don't give a shit.

Fuck you, you stupid goonkike.

Nunu hasn't done shit for months because he got "bored". /operate/ is owned by Holla Forums and it was not serving the users here. Nunu should have been removed but he was only demoted.

It's actually a decent site that I use for file storage. I check the overboard every day or two. It's possible to chat on more than one website.

THIS BOARD HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER
COMPROMISED
O
M
P
R
O
M
I
S
E
D

SHUT IT DOWN

Maybe your brain and ass is compromised?