/got/ general

Dolorous eddition
Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whatsgoodscully/bad-pussy-final-mix
watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6-episode-4-book-stranger/
isgeorgerrmartindead.com/
time.com/4123634/george-r-r-martin-refugees/
theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/20/george-rr-martin-8-million-spin-off-game-of-thrones-stories
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Pia
8ch.net/tv/res/332745.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Stannis

First for /got/

first for fuck GRRM

Thread theme
soundcloud.com/whatsgoodscully/bad-pussy-final-mix

first for epic reddit memes

What's the bet Arya get's raped? :^)

not likely. Gifmaker can't afford a plane ticket to England

Where where you when Based Edd became LC, /got/?

Watching D&D shit all over the proper channels one has to go through in order to become a Lord Commander.
It's not like we had an election a season or two ago or anything.

but then the scene wouldn't work

Did someone say

TRAITOR?

I say this every thread but if its more than 3 episodes ago its non canon

Lovely

Aren't D&D wonderful at adapting this series?

8.5/10, could be a bit better, but also much worse

Did I fucking ask you?

Fun fact, she's holding up the only ball D&D have

New photos from Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4 “Book of the Stranger”
watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6-episode-4-book-stranger/
Also,

the adaptation wasn't that bad tbh, the problems started when they switched to OC

No one is immune to her charm :)

This is going to be some "the rescuers" tier saving of dany isnt it

Hello fellow fag/got/s

How are the books today?

Butchered

Oh yeah, let's just shit right on two of the protagonists' stories for 5 seasons. That makes a good adaptation, right? Just ripping everything out and getting the tone and spirit wrong?
I mean, some of the same stuff happened, so that makes it a good adaption.

Fucking
RUINED

Why is Simon Pegg dressed like a Homosexual?

Did you guys not you in particular tried GoT fanfiction? Does any of you think they can handle the settings, the characters, the world, etc. better? I'm just asking, no offense here

New Maisievid today!! → (Me)

Plummeting in quality since since 2005 :)

I'm not a 14 year old anymore.

Hello fellow showfag and former bookcircle reader
Seems like we have to take matters into our own hands and write good fanfiction

never ever coming out

That's obvious, Sir Patrick, because your hair has fallen out

I'm not Patrick Stewart.

never getting finished

come on now, first 3 seasons were bretty good.

Memes have arrived in this thread, I see.

Amaising! Where do we start?

So shall we post some Maisie Rule 34?

There are several possibilities:
1. You really are not him
2. You are him, disguised as someone else
3. You are not him, disguised as him disguised as someone else
4. You are really not him, but you want us to believe you are him who is acting like someone else
And if I believe you, then you win

We have to create a character or characters on our own. Sadly I have 0 knowledge of the GoT book world, so maybe I could make up only caharcters or situations

Yeah, when they stuck to the source material.
If you think what they did to the House of the Undying is acceptable in any way, then you should just start posting Maisie pictures now so I know you're full of shit.

that really him?

if so, he looks like Carl the Cuck

I was laying in my bed, all comfy, surrounded by my Arya collection

I can

The only similarities between him and me is that I have glasses too

Emilia looks fine there. Is this CGI?

I never said this though. in fact, that was one of the first big disappointments in the series for me.

also the war of the five kings in general irked me for having all the Stark vs. Lannister battles happen off-screen.

Why do all of the screenshots from this show look like they have a Skyrim ENB pasted on?

If he had, it would have been in the news now, and he'd be in jail.

I'll say that the first three seasons were the best ones. I quite enjoyed them before I knew how much had been gutted like King Robert. I've honestly been considering going back and rewatching the early seasons just to see how far the show has fallen.
But you can't say that there's been a lot of wasted potential, and that's what hurts the most about this show.

*hasn't been
JUST

I can't fap to this…

got the blacked.com one?

these look pretty boring. hope it's not another "people talking in rooms about shit you don't see happen" episode

What the fuck is this shit?

Yup, seems about right

Sadly not

UUUU

A sight Gifmaker will never have :^)

Could someone make a Arya version?

Danyfags need to be gassed.

That's the last thing the saga needs, haha. But we're making a fanfiction, so why not? Perhaps someone new in Arya's storyline?

/envious/

There's more than meets the eye :)

You think I look like that?

Literally anyone can make it in 2 minutes

only bad thing about it was Talisue

(You) on the far right?

Sir Maisiefag, watch this: I have to go now

b-but muh blackwater

well, I try to appreciate the things they did get right, like every scene with Joffrey in it. as for wasted potential, gurm has been wasting plotlines left and right himself so I'm not about to start throwing stones.

One episode doesn't save the season, and it was also the worst "designated battle" episode, inferior to Watchers on the Wall or Hardhome.

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

OH DAMN NEW MAISIE VID
Goodbye /got/!

I guess this is why I need to rewatch it, isn't it?

reminds me of pic related

To be fair the iron islands and winterfell are relatively close but yeah D&D will put someone on a trip for X amount of episodes if they want them out of the story for a bit

What? You hate fantasy in a fantasy setting? Fuck, its you people who D&D cater too

But this is a series for adults, user.

Then why are there Danery's fags?

Then why does it feel like it is written by teenagers?

I dunno man, I'm just parroting what that one showfag Maisieposter says.

Nice try.

S2 was just buildup for S3. that's what happens when you waste your budget on CG dragons instead of showing the battles.

Cat was doing some serious warping during the war tbh

you best be trolling m8

it's true. he leaves at the end os ASOS and arrives at the end of ADWD

Your point?

Sand Snakes are now Warp Spiders or daemons from the warp, whichever you prefer

Slaanesh is pretty much the definition of bad pussy so ill take your explenation and run with it

I can run with that.

;_;

JOURNALISM

Thorne did nothing wrong

Thorne was a White Nigger

;_; yes

Cat travelled by boat, leaving shortly after Ned did, and she arrives only a little before Ned who has been traveling with the King's baggage train and doesn't reach KL for eighty thousand fucking words.

Give GRRM some credit, a man of his girth knows going long distances is hard.

Taken from the Sophie Turner thread on L Chat~

the list of Season 6 deaths are as follows: Tommen Baratheon, Arya Stark, Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell, Pycelle, Kevan , Rickon, Ramsey, Roose, Wun wun, Lyanna Mormont, Walda frey, Walder frey, All the freys, Smalljon Umber, Alliser Thorne, Olly, Edd, Hodor, Osha, Qyburn, The Mountain, Lancel, Thoros of Myr, The waif, Doran Martell and Trystane.

Details-

All the sons of the harpy by Dany+dragons

All Dothraki who oppose Dany by Drogon, rest follow her [Dany has a nude scene]

Waif killed by Arya

Doran Martell, Areo Hotah by Sand snakes

Trystane by sand snakes

Kev & Pycelle by Varys/Qyburn birds - his agents

Alliser & Olly by Jon stark/snow

Lancel by Mountain on Cerseis orders

Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell - executed/killed in Kings Landing

High sparrow dies in Kings Landing

Septa Unella killed by Mountain

Tommen killed by Tommen

Thoros killed by Hound

Elder brother killed by BWB

Walder frey killed by wolves/Nymeria

Hodor killed in the cave escape

Small Jon killed by Tormund

Karstark killed by Jon

Entire wildling army killed by Ramsay+army

Rickon shot dead in front of jon by Ramsay

Roose killed by Ramsay, flayed & burnt alive by Ramsay

Walda killed by Ramsay

Ghost killed by Ramsay

Wun wun killed by Ramsay

Osha killed by Ramsay

Stannis corpse found, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Ramsay killed by Sansa

How? Does she just burn the whole city down? How the fuck does this work against a group using gorilla warfare

He's already dead though.

ramsay is really persistant on the whole "poisoned by our enemies" thing so
yea this list seems bullshit

Video taken down. What was that?

CP

for you bby

;-;

I half expect the sons of the harpy to just disappear like Ramsay's hounds.

or like how they did after Dany bailed on her everyone in the fighting pits. seriously, how did Tyrion and co. get out of there?

tbh fam

Ironically, if you did that, you'd have to do a proper adaptation for Aegon (and then probably Dany's).

Oh, and Tyrion, and Jorah's…

leaving him out was one of the more predictable decisions from D&D. I mean, imagine the SJW salt he would've caused.

The show would need to have characters teleport all over the place for this, since he's going to be in King's Landing.

Oh, right.

Speaking of disappearing, where did Stannis's fleet go?

where did Stannis' plotline go?

The show has started to be made for people with the attention span of a gnat. It's obvious GRRM is setting us up for the long con of Daenerys absolutely destroying the 'rightful heir', which'd make SJW's produce even more vaginal mucus than usual, but that'd take many episodes, so they don't want the constant rage like they got with Sansa's rape.

I'd settle for the asshurt caused by Aegon being better than Dany in every way.

I suspect that'll be what happens even when Dany kills him.

You know, it's the kind of subversion that makes GRRM's little toadstool rock hard.

yeah I got that vibe too, gurm is out for blood

Plus, it's like a Greek tragedy. You'd expect the girl who has lived with the poor and downtrodden to be the better ruler, but instead she ends up horribly cruel and cynical. You know, kind of like how Medea kills her own children to get back at her husband for leaving her.

gurm is truly the greatest author of our time

I was reading the other day that people who are or were poor are less empathetic with the suffering of the poor.

makes sense. it's difficult to project your bleeding heart delusions on poor people once you learn through experience that most of them are just shit.

Hahaha, oh wow

problem, Holla Forums?

Where did stannis go?

to fugg ur mums XDDDDDD

>No, Ramsay. Winterfell is mine. Always has been. You raped my sister. Prepare to die.

*Adopted daughterfu

Petyr "Woody Allen" Baelish

isgeorgerrmartindead.com/

Danke, Kamarade!

That's bullshit

Man, that woman looks like a pig in a wig. And the lady in the glasses ain't a prize pick either.

Hi :) How do you rate the new Maisie vid?

2/10 shit

I think his epitaph would go more like
time.com/4123634/george-r-r-martin-refugees/ :)
Also,
theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/20/george-rr-martin-8-million-spin-off-game-of-thrones-stories

GRRM: Cucked inside and out

Why didn't you like it, user? It had some Sophie /butt// even if you aren't a Maisiefriend :)
Wanted to make WebMaisies but drunk atm :o

Jesus Christ, this is painful to watch

I swear this list gets adjusted a bit every time it's posted, it had Jaime on it not long time ago. The original version before S6 started also didn't have "Doran killed by sneks".

How rude

Rewatch S4 instead

Magic needs to be used sparsely a effectively, House of the Undying is a rare example of brilliant use of magic in ASOIAF and D&D messed that up. Instead we got literal adaptation of shadow babbies, something they should have had rewritten.

But you don't make "buildup seasons", every season should have its buildup episodes and climaxes and Blackwater is hardly a sufficent climax.
Did S2 even have many shots of the dragons? I think they were caged or stolen most of the time. In my opinion the real problem with S2 is sticking too close to ACOK, a great book, but not entirely suitable for television, as the second season proved.

Are you whining about the shadow babies again?
Face it, Renly was a shit and he deserved to get split in half.

;_;

I have no problems with Renly dying, Stannis is more interesting character and better tool for plot progression. It's just the manner of getting rid of him that's utterly disappointing.

Reminder that quasi has cucked her bf countless times.

Also reminder that the quasi faggots are cancer and need to die.

Proof? They were just comming out of a restaurant. But it's true, I know it in my heart

Why does magic in a fantasy series upset you so much?

See → (Me)
That doesn't include cheating your way out problems with lazy plot devices TWICE. If Gurm insisted on having Stannis use black magic, the Penrose situation was more than enough for that. Otherwise we're entering this territory

More like Gurm is out of his depth

7/10, good one

It was nice. Clajzy like in the old days but no shower scene

:1

Absolutly horrible

more like Gurm is out of butter

But there's a reason there's two shadow babies: For the first one, it just shows up out of nowhere during Cat's chapter, guts Renly, and vanishes. There is approximately no idea what the fuck it was, where it came from, or how it came to be. Then, shortly after, you have Stannis boo hoo'ing about a bad dream he had, giving us a hint as to what they are, but we never learn anything substantial about it until Melisandre pops one out to off Penrose.
You can't show her birthing the shadow baby before Renly dies or it's not as impactful, but the odds of her ever explaining how it works to someone else is low, so… GRRM shows us how it works so we have a better understanding of the Red Woman's power.

Why is she so scary? :o
Also is it just me, or does she seem more distant with Sophie? They aren't borderline lesbian BFFs anymore :(

Nah, it makes sense to me in the general case.

If you are poor and some asshole is going on about how hard he has it, you don't care. It's tough all over, as Wreck It Ralph said.

I think the main source of empathy for the poor is guilt: either guilt at escaping it or guilt at never having lived in it.

You're right about that, but it doesn't make overpowered demons to solve all your troubles until it becomes inconvenient for the writer (b-but Stannis is tired now, no more babbies) any less ridiculous. I get the point Gurm went for there, Stannis not hesitating to use morally questionable tactics to dispose of his own spoilt brother with bigger army, but in this particular case magic was the worst way to go about that. Also it establishes Melly's magic powers as real, something that should have been left ambigous (Did the leeches work, or just coincidence?) because no one will be surprised by Jon's resurrection now.

Nigger, magic is real.
Magic is coming back. It is growing stronger. I understand you have a boner for hokey low-fantasy settings, but the point of the series is that shit's getting kicked into high-fantasy regardless of what people do to stop it.
Are you that same guy who said the street performer climbing a 40 foot tall flame ladder was unnecessary? Because that's probably one of the most important paragraphs in ACOK.

they went to a pharmacy to buy pussy pads together

if that's not borderline lesbian, I don't know what is

I wish GRRM would be into his width so he doesn't die.

The real problem is that GRRM isn't especially good at writing magic. The closer he stays to >le gritty grimdark medieval setting, the better his chapters are. I grew up reading Tolkien's work repeatedly, no need to lecture me on high/low fantasy. Shadow babbies in particular are a flaw, but with understandable motive. It's just the proper execution that lacks. My disappointment after D&D's handling of House of Undying was just as bad as yours, trust me. But how can you take a writer seriously when he unironically comes up with sh*t like Mance's plot in Winterfell? This is actually a great example of what I'm struggling many alcohols, English 3rd language to communicate here. In the very same book, in the very same location, he has surprisingly well written and touching chapter of Theon's inner monologue, because he sticks to reality. However, just a few chapters later
His magic writing is worse than his sex writing.

more like Euron Gayboi

Maybe I'm the one with shit taste, because I don't see anything wrong with Mance's plot.

I thought it was fun.

Remember fun, guys? It's the thing we used to want in fiction before it became cool to only like things ironically.

Lets just leave it at that :)

I also think Tyrion drinking himself to death for a whole book is fun, so, whatever.

Victarion is pure fun :) Even the vulcano hand suits him perfectly, because it's consistent with the mood of his chapters.

It's all good and even realistic (cyclic self-hating thoughts) until he just shakes it off in a day.

Haha! Still though, they used to share the hotel room (bed?) during earlier seasons, now Maisie has some other girl in there and refers to Sophie as "good friend", I don't think #Mophie is as strong as it used to be ;_;

We should cherish the fatso while he's still here, without him there would be no /got/.

hah, I knew Varys' disguises would work on the screen too. D&D really missed out

I didn't say it was on purpose, it's just the way it turned out.

eh you're right, I guess I was just annoyed by any screentime and money wasted on Dany since fucking up the House of the Undying part pretty much ruined her S2 plotline.

at least could've been if those fucking kikes hadn't butchered him. jesus christ, show Stannis still makes me 200% mad

he sure as fuck made Dany obsolete real fast

I think that ship had sailed with Thoros spam rezzing Beric.

That video was hilarious because you know what she was thinking.

kek pretty much

nah, he had his chance

Because of stupid phones
Now she likes the D too much for that

Maisie probably heared about Leamington Spa

Maisieparty?

A variety of Ds, it seems >:o

Is there an underlying meaning behind this picture?

Maybe she likes pork

Literally >mfw at the moment, except the sunglasses, because I lost mine during a night out three weeks ago

What about /sleepy/ Maisie in the beginning of the new vid, just waking up? Was it genuine /sleepy/, or just staged?

She showed us her day. Maybe it was really in order, or maybe stuff was added later, who knows?

What about the tiny pits of hell?

Any /brit/ Anons here with some spare cash for a bus ride to verify these claims?

Which slut is this about, anyway?

Would you enter her pits of dearh?
Not capable of making webMaisies right now, but when she tries to grab Sophie's head during her interview, is her accent supposed to be oirish or Trainspotting?

No idea what that is on her toe

I feel like Mance was meant to have a bigger role but they didn't like how the actor turned out so they dumped the character.

Originally they wanted McNulty for the role but he was too busy remaining unknown or something.

It's part of the safety sticker on those pee-friendly pads Sophie bought
Why is she so charitable? Abused children aren't dolhpins…

Do you think those kids know who she is? Their generation isn't allowed to watch GoT…

;)

Are you telling me Sophie Turner regularly gets trashed and has unprotected sex with random lads and lets them creampie her?

Don't know, but they seem to listen to Maisie-teachings :)

Not to mention that she also has sex with random university girls at parties

Yes She also smears her menstrual blood on those lads in some kind of slag ritual

Is she the original culprit in Maisie's infidelities?

I guess if it were about Maisie there would have been more anal. :^)

She is also small like them, has a big head, maybe they think she is a strange rich kid

The whole UK knows about it then!

How did you manage to upload a pic? Bestchan is not working for me again but then again, alcohols are present

What is this?

Mental instability

Every Maisie uploads

Would you eat breakfast with #Mophie, /got/?

no. I'd eat them for breakfast

Will they pay for mine?
dat cleavage

Is there a better girl, Sir Gifmaker?

>implying

Including the side dish, user?

Can you write OC GoT role for Juno?

Concerning shape though
Yes they can, Sophie and Maisie both share the 4th spot as the highest paid GoT actors with 150k pounds per episode

no side dish. only human flesh

Please don't ge offended, I know she's your /main/ waifu, but doesn't Juno enjoy lewd roles? There would be a perfect character for her back in S2. Plus she appeared in Bravo Nolan, and D&D like to cast actors from that.
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Pia

Considering actual shekel/effort ratio, she gets paid more than the biggest Hollywood stars

cocaine is a hell of a drug

Sounds suitable for her, excpt she has small tits

I kinda want to see her like that

For some reason your pic reminded me of this one.

But he will deconstruct the wall!

You remember the last time a King Reaper thought he was hot shit?

Has summary for next episode leaked yet?

I don't know what you anons are talking about, Sophie is pure.

Pure and full of cum, it looks like.

Full of pure cum.

How does it fit, with all the cocaine and booze in her?

I thought it was Emilia who had the coke problem, or maybe she only has a McDonald's problem.

Emilia has a cock problem.

I thought Sophie was a strung out druggie most of the time.

Please elaborate.

You and me both m88.

Emilia had the cocaine problem.

Sophie is a lesbian liberal Green party supporter, loves weed.

she looks like her mom loves alcohol

Thread has been made cyclical per request and will remain so until the season ends or a strong majority come foward to oppose it. Have fun and thanks for posting.

And here I was thinking Holla Forums didnt have any and it was just global mods deleting cp spambot threads.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE THIS ONE THE CYCLICAL? DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WANT TO STARE AT EDD'S UGLY FUCKING FACE FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS?!?

Can you personally murder every Maisiefag that posts here, too?

Uh, yeah, can we have the next one be cyclical so we can make a good one?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also, you should ban the maisie-posters)

It's a shame he doesn't get much screentime.

Keep it like this, It's perfect. And you stickied the right thread, it could just as easily been a shitty masiefag edition OP, not based Ed.

Thank you.

>not wanting to make the cyclical thread say NO MAISIEFAGS ALLOWED

Fucking bootlicker.

At least its not maissie, edd is based mayne.

He's going to die this season, and he's a faggot Jon-lover.

Should've been a based Olly or based Throne thread.

If a mod goes full retard, I'll call him out on it. Really, my only complaint is that masiefags aren't rangebanned.

Olly was a pointless addition to the show and I'm glad he's finally gone.

Olly was probably the best original idea that D & D ever had. He was actually a compelling character.

The only good character they added that wasnt in the books was karl tanner

Very compelling.

My nigga.

Who do you think is OP of this thread?
Me

What does cyclical even mean? Can someone explain, please?

It means you're gay.

It means it never dies, and it will last forever.

Just like depression

Where is Olly? And you have Ygritte there? Shit pic, tbh. Replace that nasty bitch with Olly.

Until we reach 750 replies, or what? I don't understand, sorry

Jesus christ, you're so new it fucking hurts. Do you even go to any other threads besides this one?

No, once it reaches the limit it deletes the first posts and replaces them with new ones. It's pretty straight forward.

They're maisiefags, they are cancer.

underaged.

Reported.

No, this board and site is quite weak except /got/

So we can't make new threads? What the hell? This f*cking chan barely works and now they are limiting us?

Shut up. Shut the fuck up.
Stop posting.

You know what, fuck it, I'm posting this.

You're in (My) thread that's been made "cyclical", whatever that means, so please stop bullying Anons.

You didn't make this thread, I did, fucknut.

No this thread will just never have to die out, it will just delete the old posts when it reaches bump limit ensuring it never auto sages or dies out. I understand your concerns with site stability, but cyclical threads have usually worked out well. If issues come up I'll fix them.

It's just one guy

Why are you lying, user?

Pathetic display.

Kill yourself.

Wait, am I reading this right?
Are you saying that one Maisiefag is every Maisiefag?

Sorry for asking, but what exactly is the purpose of this? Why not deleting non /got/ threads instead? Okay, Anons don't want GoT sh*t scattered all over their site, but what was wrong with one thread that could have been easily filtered every 300 replies?

I think he means one masiefag is spamming his shit in these threads.

Are you retarded?
Now there's just one thread people can filter. Ever.

Makes sense

Literally nobody but you cares about the traffic of this board.

He's just asshurt that his masiefaggotry will be contained, and that a thread he didn't create isn't the cyclical.

Okay, it could be worse.

Well I'm OP of this thread but new threads were always part of the fun, no f*cking idea what the purpose of this thing is.

I'm confused about the limiting part, but to address your question, The purpose of a cyclical thread is not to contain discussion to it, it is to remove the need to make new threads every time it hits the bump limit. This way discussion can flow unfiltered for as long as possible with little to no breaks. You no longer have to worry about making new threads as this one will continue for as long as the discussion does or until the cyclical is removed.

Make another poll then, if a strong majority oppose this I'll remove it.

You heard me, it's one guy

It's not a containment thread, just a general, also yes he did create the thread, which is why I'm addressing his questions.

>one Maisiefag really is every Maisiefag
God help us all.

I know that, I'm saying as a result, he'll have to keep it in the cyclical.

oh okay, my bad

Nah, thats okay.

I had a feeling, but I didn't think one guy would be that dedicated.

What the fuck is this?

Why are you lying? Are these

the same IPs?
What if we like making a new thread every now and then? Looking at Edd's f*cking face won't be a pleasure. Do you even realize a f*cking strawpoll can be faked by turning on and off the plane internet connection on your telephone?

(Me)

This is an NSFW board you can say fuck.
Personally I think the convenience of only having to follow one thread outweighs the slight pleasure of making a new thread. But that aside I have no reason to believe that the strawpoll was faked, so I am going with the majority here. Give it a shot, they usually work out really well.

Yeah actually that does have the same IP

I'm gonna go ahead and use the "NSFW board" privilege and call you a fucking lying faggot. If you want to keep /got/ cyclical, just state it with some balls like halfchan mods had the balls to do and stop making up excuses.

Oh I thought you meant that neither of those two were you, sorry post was a little confusing. Those are separate IPs yes.

I responded to a request from a majority of /got/ posters, I'm leaving it at that. If tech issues come up with the thread, or a new poll shows a majority against let me or the BO know. Sorry for the break in discussion.

It's all me fam

How do we let you know that, exactly?

Just post in this thread.

The cyclical might not work out since it's had problems before.

There were requests for the thread to be made cycle but I'll turn it off since the site is still being worked on, safer that way.

Just make a new thread.

Oh alright, sorry about all this. Hopefully they get the site working properly soon.

Codemonkey was talking about adding inbuilt archives so hopefully that happens soon.

New thread -

8ch.net/tv/res/332745.html

Please explain why you can't make the thread cyclical, why they work on Holla Forums and not here