Is hollywood still covered in pedos as when cory feldman was a child star?

Is hollywood still covered in pedos as when cory feldman was a child star?

Has Hollywood been able to locate and prove the acts that destroyed his career?

Kikewood is always filled with pedos.

no, what makes you think that

Is the sky still blue like the color of the kike star? I'd say it's bluer than it's ever been since they're now ramping up their efforts to make faggotry and pedofaggotry acceptable.

Do you even watch his interviews or the interviews with other victims? They have been told by their abusers that if they out them their lives will be destroyed.

i mean other than kill the person what can they honestly do? make it so they can never work in hollywood anymore? Yeah thats gone but not like they cant just go back to school and get another job.

I doubt the pedos are going to go to extreme lengths to hurt someone once they are under investigation. plus if serious things start happening to the kids who testify on people in holly wood…wouldnt that set off a red flag that they did it?

I never understood the threats, acting on them would only cause that much more attention, kids should know that once they say something thats it, they are pretty much protected.

sexual predators have evolved to sniff out kids who are easily manipulated and bullied into believing their threats.

I wish this Holla Forums shit would stay off the board.

Feldman hasn't done any major acting (any acting at all?) in years. He's saying these things now, and his claims haven't gotten much attention.

And if he turned up dead tomorrow, neither the media nor the police would take suggestions of foul play too seriously. He'd probably be found with lots of painkillers in his system, or a needle in his arm. Or maybe a single-car accident.

If enough people came forward, ideally with evidence of abuse, they might be able to force some reform of the industry. Maybe. But maybe not. And anyway, a lot of them are probably terrified of their abusers and the influence they seem to have.

No one cares what you wish fam.

Which is why Holla Forums is dying. Enjoy your swarmfront hugbox until it collapses, LARPer.

I will enjoy Holla Forums. Where I can read about seedy shit like this. The only improvement I really want is for all the whiny bitches like you to go somewhere else already. You niggers are just as bad as the really autistic Holla Forumsfags.

Holla Forums is dying because WarmTires botched the transition to Infinity Next, while forcing everyone to use the catalog if they wanted to get past page 2.
And it's pretty funny that you complain about this place being a hugbox when you're the one complaining about Holla Forums-related material you don't like, when you could just skip it.

Stop resisting the /pol annexation of /tv. We will make /tv great again.

Whatever you say newfag.

Did you know? Pedophiles are lurking in every institution, in every neighborhood, behind every door, in all walks of life. Never leave your children alone because they are not safe.

I'm honestly interested in these Hollywood sex pedo parties you always hear about

The powers that be must be crazy powerful because you never even have a fucking photo of the kind of shit that goes on at these sick gigs

Makes me think the elite do murder sex parties where they kidnap children, fuck them, then kill them to leave no witnesses unless they are really young in which case they use them over and over again for years

or they aren't dumb enough / narcissistic millenials, so they don't take pictures.

Assuming these things do happen, the effort it must take to keep shit like this under wraps is mindboggling. I wonder what exactly they have to do to keep this shit from leaking. Just the amount they must spend in bribes has to be obscene.

Why give them money?
Just give them a spot in the next orgy

Cops cant do shit unless they go through shitloads of red tape right?

alternately, anybody who is in a position to talk about it would be implicating themselves in all kinds of illegal shit by doing so.

what the fuck is with this board, I mean pedophilia is bad enough but you guys are HYPOCRITES to boot

What makes you think everyone here is a pedo?

this post couldn't have taken place into a more appropriate board than Holla Forums eh, maybe /film/

This is why his claims haven't gotten much attention. He's a washed up actor and people think he's just looking for another 15 minutes.

experience?

it's true; I, too, am a hypocrite

I must have missed all those pedo threads or some shit, because I rarely see anybody but the maybe some faggots in the got threads talk about fucking children.

I want all normalfags to leave

>>>/out/

oh I'm not normal, not even remotely. but sexual attraction to children? that's just sick.

oy vey

at least its not pedophilia