What are some fair and balanced movies/documentaries about Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich?

What are some fair and balanced movies/documentaries about Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=gGzDgMSabnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>Holla Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

And then there's this faggot.

you need to stop bullying them and stop hurting their fee-fees, this is their "safe space" where their idpol can't be challenged. questioning their bias causes their PTSD to flare up, you know this but you're doing it anyway. it's fucking rude, user. come on, it's 2016.

listen you faggot no one whines when any other ideology is espoused but somehow this entire board is so fucking anti Holla Forums it's almost like you're all paid to shill against Holla Forums

0/10 low energy attempt

this is why it's funny to mock you kids. i wish you guys came out in public, like the SJWs, so you could be publicly mocked in the same way they are.

Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told

youtube.com/watch?v=gGzDgMSabnc

inb4butthurtunemployedleftardlosers

Documentary-style film explores how the Americans cracked Nazi RSA

Why wouldn't a documentary give a fair and balanced of Hitler? A documentary's job is to educate, not pontificate about how Hitler was such an evil person, as if something could still be done about it.

I fucking hate you so much.

t.Bong

Yeah.

Everyone knows it was Dougray Scott who cracked Enigma

This will change your life man

movie about how American prisoners of concentration camps who had been detained because of their freedom, destroyed Hitler's Wehermacht in the outskirts of Stalingrad

This actually starts off really well by talking about stuff people didn't know, just to go full conspiracy theory after the halfway point.

It's too bad honstly, I was actually enjoying it.

OP wanted "fair and balanced movies/documentaries about Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich", not Kike propaganda.

Pope Clement VIII >>>>>>>> Cuckdolf

>>>/oven/

Any actual documentaries?