Ghost VS Ramsay's girls

So we all know there will be an epic battle at the end of this season between the Wildlings led by Jon Snow and Bolton's army.

I'm looking forward to see Ghost kill and eat Ramsay's hounds.

I really hope it happens.

Ghost is a wolf the size of a pony. Ramsay's dogs are a bunch of dogs.

If the dogs eat Ghost, D&D are retarded.

Implying they aren't?

Well, no. But this would confirm it.

Not the

Have you been paying attention at all?

I think a pack of veteran hunting Doberman-mutts or w/e they are could take down a lone timber wolf

But this would cinch it

He's considerably bigger than a timber wolf

Still, 5 hunting dogs can take down a grizzly bear. It's not about size, but flexibility and numbers too

UUUU

A wolf would be just as flexible as five dogs, plus it would probably be more feral.

you retard does a wolf have 5 jaws?
Can a wolf be in front, behind, and beside 5 dogs?
Can a wolf surround 5 dogs?

Did your mom drop you when you were a baby? Is spatial thinking that hard for you?
Pic very much related

Yes

Could ask you the same question

no, you fucking retard. That's like saying 5 kindergarten children can beat 1 amateur boxer.

what if the dogs are all in front of the wolf?

You aren't very bright are you?

It doesn't matter about their jaws
All that matters is their bite

One wolf can be in front, behind or beside all five dogs. Not simultaneously, but you didn't actually say that.

Wolves have twice the bite force of a pitbull. Now, a direwolf is at least 3 times the size of the biggest grey wolf you cand find. That means he can insta-kill almost anything with a single bite, including a large hound. And he's fast, very fast. And nimble too. He can take those dogs' bites, but they can't take his.

So you are saying that a direwolf is a Big Dog?

It's an extremely large wolf.

UUUU

Is this a book discussion thread too?

You're an idiot. Quantity is not always superior to quality. Ghost is bigger, tougher, and supposedly smarter than Ramsey's girls. The dogs lose harder and harder each time he kills one.

I'm personally hoping Ghost just rapes the shit out of all five of them. :^)

Keep your shit in one thread.

What?
Which ep?
admittedly i have fast forwarded every scene with danerys in it

He's probably talking about the scene in the latest episode where Grand Maester Pycelle sees the reanimated Gregor Clegane and farts.

The threat of the wolf behind the door basically kept fifty men at bay for two days. The wolf would tear the hounds to pieces.

By show logic, I mean. But D&D aren't especially good at following their own rules.

Smh, tbh.