Got

Television and movies :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

freech.net/intl/res/9461.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a everyone who doesn't like Holla Forums is leftypol episode

The good thing about Holla Forums is that no one cares about having serious discussions because movies and television are shit so we can all just meme around. On Holla Forums everyone takes the politics so seriously that mods will hand out month long bans for trolling or "shilling" or having any sort of non far right political idea and wanting to discuss it.

they had computers in the 40s?

It's better than 3/4 of the first two pages being forced memes.

What if I told you that is an accurate reflection of Television and Movies.

You forgot capeshit though.

I'm all for off topic funposting but your OP sucks and encourages no discuss tbqh
this thread will fall to my sage

I think the place you want is >>>Holla Forums. We don't discuss those things here.

GOT of Thrones is fine. They stay in their threads and don't spread their shit everywhere for the most part.

It is Holla Forums that is cancer. They want to remove anything that doesn't fit in with their hugbox nazi ideology from the board and force their shitty unfunny memes. The best thing that could happen to Holla Forums is to just ban Holla Forums shit until they get the clue to shut the fuck up and know their place.

Back to reddit

Oh please, who decided to create their own safe-space pol because they couldn't handle the banter?

I'm really beginning to think the Holla Forums BO may be the second worst on 8ch behind Holla Forums's shit owner. I have never seen a single instance of them dealing with off-topic crap here.

Holla Forums is overmoderated if anything.

and you're talking about the 1st and 6th most popular boards as being the "worst".

I looked at the top posts on reddit's tv board when this thread was made and you've got -

Holla Forums is overmoderated in the wrong ways and undermoderated in the wrong ways. The name of the board is Holla Forums With Video Games (Also Don't Have an Opinion on Something Different from the Mods).

Yeah, so?

Thanks for proving my point Holla Forumseddit

It's an objective metric.

On 4chan a lot of people say Holla Forums is the worst board but it's the most popular.

You think this is bad, try halfchan Holla Forums back when Breaking Bad was on. Literally nothing but 20 pages of BB threads.

Well, we're well on our way to getting there ourselves, only with /got/ threads full of maisiespam and bait threads about politics.

Cumskin is all the rage with spammers now too.
freech.net/intl/res/9461.html

Yup. Britain had and used them during WW2.

Holla Forums is for the memes and arguements. /film/ is what you seek OP.

This chan is really starting to come apart at the seams…
If only the alternatives weren't so slow ;_;

I watched a documentary on the Colossus not that long ago.
I only remember Tommy Flowers, but I think there were two inventors mentioned in the docu.

I'm pretty sure most the traffic on Holla Forums is just Holla Forums replying to each other in political threads and people trying to force other memes like that one guy who posts random pictures of deserts.

I like Holla Forums. It's comfy and the mod knows his place.

Whomever it is, I think they are succeeding in destroying the board, and Holla Forums.
Looks like the time to move on is near.

The cuckshed? The board is getting fucked up the arse, and he sits idly by and jerks off to lewd chinese cartoons.

The site has been dead since like a year ago.
Though it may not be as dead as 7chan yet, it will get there eventually.
There's still decent conversation to be had though in the meantime.

Exactly. He is one of us and knows that the best kind of modding is a light touch. Plenty of other imageboards to post at if you are so discontent you know.

They're just stating a value, you want people to get censored for stating a value? You're the fucking cancer begging for censorship! No on is making you reply to them. I hate bane posting but to ban people for is it why people left 4chan, you can't state a value there without it getting removed.

Stop begging for censorship or one day you just might get it.

Go to 4chan if you want reddit style moderation.

Since when did reddit get so Holla Forums?

There was an instance, where they banned a spammer, who was filling up threads on purpose enlessly

I can't think of any decent memes that have come out of Holla Forums in 9 months tbh fam. All they seem to do anymore is shill for Trumpstein.

Maisiefag confirmed for >>>Holla Forums leftard?

Between donald trump supporters shitposting hard enough to consistently take up a third of the front page, backlash against ghostbusters, and the fact that gamergate was pretty much 80% reddit it's not surprising that some of them have been waking up recently.