Movies

No one used shitty butted mail, it didn't work, plate armor and real chainmail worked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFOJFyTl1U
freech.net/intl/res/9461.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're movies nerd.

Maybe they should have cut the budget on hack writers in half and got me to tell them to unfuck their shit for 10 shekels/hr.

Yeah it's shit.

The most hated example for me was Stannis on the blackwater. No helmet, really? I mean if you want to make him distinctive/cool for showplebs give his helmet stag's horns.

Fucking racist.

Step by step, comrade :)

I prefer the Eddie Murphy approach to history

She was queenz?

Yo, don't go hatin' on Coming to America.

SHE

It's pronounced "qwangz", bigot.

No, I love that movie

Eddie Murphy needs more gigs

The 80s NYC vibe was great, yeah. What happened to Eddie anyway? He's fallen off the radar completely.

He got AIDS from ur mum

AIDS transmission don't work that way, Pajeet.

Milenials want their comedy to be shitty, depressing and bitter.

They can't stand seeing funny people doing fun things without them being vulgar.

That's why sandler is so popular.

DELETE THIS
I'm a person of color and I was enslaved by the KKK in my native country of Sweden. My grandmother was the King of Germany before the Nazis. You don't know what I've suffered. Get ejucated. Learn HISTORY before you speak, WHITE MALE! Allahu Ackbar!

Just like they are, then.

Don't forget

It's happened before though. Of course it didn't go too well.

I say fuck him. Now where the hell is Chris Tucker?

I would watch an action movie if the emphasis was on accurate action but most actions are terribly faked, and usually there are too many camera cuts for me to give a fuck about anything. Fuck action movies

I didn't meant to imply generals never took matters into their own hands. Alexander was famous for using himself as a piece on the battlefield, often fooling the enemy that way, it's just that it looks so goddamn retarded.

Even the Total War games, piss easy as they are, make a point to remind the player their general is far more important as a morale boosting tool and sending him to fight is a good way for him to get killed, and thus send the whole army into a rout.

Mongolians, for example, valued generals more in regards to their intellectual prowess than their worth as a warrior. Subutai, who later in life became so fat and old he couldn't properly ride a horse, was carried around in a palanquin or carriage precisely because the Mongols understood his worth.

Fuck off Lindybeige.

Lindybeige is a fag

Why can the French only fight when outnumbered?

it def shouldn't be the main feature of an army though

smh

Matt "fuck racism and gun ownership" Easton is just the Jewish, high-T version of LindyCuck the anti-tribalism fedoralord

lol youre retarded beyond down syndrome

kek
Did you ever see when he was like

yea it's kinda sad how he even made his own tv pilot about human evolution and clearly thinks about race/sex a lot, but because he's a typical Gen X cuck he's terrified of having a bad opinion

He's been pretty much supplanted by Kevin Hart

Yeah, that scene was really dumb. If I was the cavalry leader, I would have amassed all my men on one side of that giant circle, and charged into the actual wall- don't ride past it and get encircled and lose all the benefits of having horses (horses suck for fighting when they're standing still.)

wow China is weird

Everyone look at this faggot and laugh.

;_;7

It does when your mum has a dick

What is this 4gag?

This guy came to a surprising conclusion:
youtube.com/watch?v=_tFOJFyTl1U

He probably did, but they didn't listen to him.

Neither of them are realistic or take place in Europe.

Oh fuck you. Samurai Champloo might go a bit overboard with the acrobatics but Sword of the Stranger keeps it pretty close to real life.

The most "magical" element in Sword of the Stranger is some sort of concoction the Chinese agents use to dull the pain (not that it helps them stay alive).

And he wasn't specifically talking about Europe.

Kill yourself, muslim.

He lives actually

Zhuge Liang traps him in another (slightly more elaborately designed) feigned flight WAY later in the story

could redo my collection now that i'm on superior 8reddit, does webm for retards do soundies?

I know, I don't like that shit either, and hope he comes to the saving light of European superiority. I like Matt because he goes more in depth and quotes sources to support his arguments, plus has practical experience through HEMA and dealing in antique swords. Lindy is the most redpilled of the youtube sword nerds, but makes too many assumptions quoting anecdotal evidence from LARPing and shit.

I've never heard Matt say anything anti-gun ownership. He generally stays quiet on guns because Americans know shitloads more than he does.

But if it's questions about polearms or sabres or whatnot, his channel is pretty good.

It's not like he is completely talking out of his ass. Even his flights of fancy follow along a plausible line of thought.

I like him spreging out and going on a nerd tangent.

He pissed me off once by showing Brit cops stopping a maniac with a knife using riot shields, arguing it was a better solution than how US cops would just shoot him. I'm thinking by the time they all got out there with the shields he could have hacked a fuck ton of people to death. Better to shoot the scumbag and be done with it. So Matt is cucked and it is a valid criticism when he injects his liberal bullshit sideways, but as a historian he's offering info it's not easy to find. On the DOTR I want to submit him for re-education then make him curator of a museum provided the re-education is effective. So I agree with everybody but admit I have a soft spot for Matt.

You recall when he came to the conclusion they'd hold sabres upside down during cavalry charges to avoid breaking their wrist? Utter bullshit. They held sabres upside down to deflect any enemy sword slashes away from their head. That's established with historical data, you can learn that from what we have left about cavalry swordsmanship in WWI and Lindy didn't know, but he still came to a conclusion without doing any research. Shit like that ruined his credibility for me. He is entertaining but I'd take him with a grain of salt. Just because a statement seems plausible doesn't mean it's true.

Ebin maymay. Puts cumskin guy to shame.

Cumskin never caught on, some kike is just trying to force it. Day of the Rope has. /Pol wins again faggot.

To be absolutely fair, it's really only the high traffic articles pertaining to modern era persons/recent events of interests that are sloppy, misinformed, and/or guard-dogged by politically bought out professional moderators. Pages devoted to developments of Pre-WW1 History are usually maintained by genuine history buffs with half-passable source links and fly under the radar of liberal revisionists. For trivia about uncelebrated/minor wars and battles, Kikepedia is as good as anything and easier to springboard off.

Daily reminder Holla Forums faggots are some of the most retarded people on the internet.

freech.net/intl/res/9461.html

Kindly hang yourself.

Try and deflect all you want Holla Forums goon.
It's your own fault it's not hard to expose you.

IIRC Matt Easton and Lindybiege have both said at one point that they're against civilians being able to own guns because they're dangerous and so only government employees can be trusted with them.

It may just be the European mentality to always defer to government authority, or they're both cucks.

At least we still have Thegn Thrand.

Pure Texas.

Based Thrand & Eldgrim. Despite the tank tops, tattoos and yeehaw-ing they're more scientific than Lindybiege. Thrand has proven Roland Warzecha's cast-blow idea to be realistic time and time again with a range of weapons.

Maria the Virgin Witch has historically accurate arms, armor and fighting and that's the point here. Not any and all semi-realistic fighting (if you can even call Sword of the Stranger that when people perform sword attacks mid-sommersault).