ITT - "villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT - "villains" who did nothing wrong

He was just preparing the galaxy for the Yuzan Vong invasion.

Sheev was literally smarter than the writers of Star Wars
He did nothing wrong.

NO
ONE
CUCKS LIKE GASTON

Gaston was the hero of the movie obviously.

Hopefully he kills a bunch more of those fucking annoying strenk wymyn vikings, especially Lagertha.

Ancient Aliens was better.

cumskincentric much?

androcumskincentric*

stop bully

Roslin was a retard.

Shit in manure is vital for vegetation which is vital for food which is vital for cum production.

More proof that the slaves built modern society tbh

Shit is no longer used as primary fertilizer by any remotely advanced system of agriculutre, fag

REMOTELY ADVANCED
Bravo

compost has been necessary for mankind's farming needs since the birth of man. shit made man into what he is today. bow down to compost and manure you fucking technology dependant halfwit

>mfw nogs and organic farmers triggered by the reality of food production in 2016

GET THE FRAK OUT OF HERE

He should've been allowed to stop Bane tbh. He may have been working for an international terrorist organization, but CIA did it all for the right reasons.

Gaston was a sexist pig and he got what he deserved.

obvious

I'd rather be a cumskin than a shitskin, women want cum inside them.

They've been trying to turn "cumskin" into a thing for years. Whites, the inventors of civilization, don't chimp out over words.

Why is the hothead the bad guy of TDKR? All he did was point out that there's no gas in a sewer.

that film was a joke, but boy did it have spirit.
Vlad Țepeș was a hero.

sup Holla Forums

Jarl Borg best villain
best Viking
best character

He wasn't a viking he was a robot you dummy

Truly, the hero the galaxy needed.

and they're already full of shit.

dindu nuffin

He had the village's respect for a reason. He was their hunter and a big source of their furs and meat. The only women who swoon over him are triplets that are unmarried. He genuinely believed Bell's father was crazy, though harmless, and only used the thread of putting him away to compel her to marry him (something I might add she would have been okay with in reality without coercion in the first place, if she wasn't a feminist Disney character). Then when he finds out the beast is real he moves to protect the town.

Him being the villain was to tarnish his heroic and manly attributes for the children viewing the movie. Gaston was the hero, but was cast as the villain for propaganda purposes. His main villainy is being masculine.

Ladies love the Gaston.

Gaston is such a deep character if you think about it.

Do you think in the vein of Wicked and Maleficent there will ever come a day we'll get a Gaston movie, about the alpha male keeping his village afloat, hunting vicious wild animals who could have his pick of any woman in town but he only has eyes for Belle because she's smart on top of beautiful, and she's the only challenge he hasn't conquered, when her inventor father who everyone else mocks comes screaming into town for help, and Gaston implores everyone listen, and on discovering that his daughter is being held captive and likely repeatedly raped by a demonic monster in a mansion full of possessed objects leads a party into the estate to save the girl and slay the monster?

Forgot the embed:

What a guy.

gaston is mai waifu, gosh he's so dreamy

Nah, that's only reserved for female characters, especially if they're hot. All beta cucks secretly fantasize about the sexy, bitchy girl really being a sweet, innocent victim broken by a cold, cruel world, so that's what they write.

I'll never forget the first time I read some low-test faggot on the Internet defending Milady de Winter as an innocent victim of the patriarchal system, and Athos as her oppressor.

he would know it would be too late to salvage those forever tainted goods. he'd mark his loss and return to his harem of all the villages women.

It would be called BloodBorne

How can anyone listen to this? Audio is fukd m8

It's Holla Forums's lowest quality bait yet. For guys who claim total political neutrality I am le agent of chaos!, they sure are obsessed with denigrating whites and trying to destroy anything they view as further right than prepping the bull daily. SAD!

It's an acquired taste.

do you even merzbow

noise is love
noise is life

that dog looks hungry tbh

Oh, you want lyrics as well, you entitled little fuck?

you people are insane

Funny way of spelling "enlightened". or patrician

You limit yourself so much.
Unlock your playroom…

legitimate art must attempt to reflect the mental condition of its time, anything else is kitsch retro pastiche

I know exactly the kind of music I like, and it happens to be music I would share with people in real life and not just on an anonymous image board because I know my music isn't trash tier.

your loss tbh

Noise is plebeian non music. I would rather listen to niggers rhyming about muh oppression.

But we're all friends here, faggot. What do you listen to?

i lik dreampoop

oh, I get it, you want something with academic rigour

jesus why

At least listen to something that sounds soothing and not this garbage, you quadruple faggot.

Don't call me a hipster when you listen to noise.

Well good thing I posted something calming, otherwise I'd have punched the screen.
This isn't even funny on a "lol look at that retard holy shit it's so bad u guyz" level, this is just blasphemy.

tone clusters are the future, tchaikovsky was a choleric faggot and I'm glad he's dead

i also lik dooom metil

You're literally listening to generic hipster music unironically. Or wait, do you have to listen to it ironically to be a hipster?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, BOY!

I could have easily called you a hipster for listening to degenerate noise "music" but instead I just said the music was bad. Fuck you dude, that's really lame. This friendship is over.

C'mon buddy, don't be a fag.
It's bad enough hat you're a hipster, but I didn't abandon you just like that.

I like his violin concerto a lot tbh

does that mean we can hate-fuck?

Dibs on the caboose!

mor drempoop

Um, what? Geston blackmailed her into marriage, how is that not wrong?

no one cums like gaston

Silly user, Gaston knew Belle had gone full Stockholm syndrome, so he wanted to protect her with a diplomacy first.

I am kind of enjoying this, it's giving me MBV flashbacks

how can you like doom metal and not noise rock

I actually do like noise rock sometimes, if it keeps some form of structure. A lot of noise music just goes off the deep end which is what I don't like. I like what you posted.

Should of purged himself.

merzbow has structure, it just lacks a beat
most of the popular stuff has a rhythmic structure, sometimes you just have to listen to it a few times to get it.

I deny them my essence.

Sheev, the hero the galaxy needed.

Poor Chuck, he's just too good for his world. The show tries so hard to pin the villain label on him but it comes right back around and bites the story back hard. All it ends up showing is that he's being punished for doing the right thing, having ideals, and trying to realize those ideals within the world.

How can you read this? There's no pictures!

Did you even watch the video? The movie audio is on 2 and the sound effects are on 10. fuck you

Chuck did nothing wrong.

There's a difference between being annoyed and just stating facts that cumskin isn't much of an insult.

Gaston was fucking robbed, yeah he tries to slay the beast again, of course he does, he's a hunter and he sees a monster before him. Belle makes no effort to actually explain the curse to him either. Hell, the Beast could have fucking said something too when Gaston started attacking him instead of chimping out.

Yep. Here's a more accurate and credible portrayal of Belle.

Gaston and the Prince could've been great friends, after the Prince's transformation back to human form. The Prince would've made Gaston his grounds chief–made him rich by giving him free reign to hunt on his lands, rid the area of wolves, etc. Gaston could've been a surrogate dad to Chip and taught him how to hunt and be a man & shit. The Prince was going to let the guy go at one point, but Gaston couldn't let it go.

Gaston couldn't give the beast a chance and see that he was, of course, human underneath. This failure to be moral cost Gaston his humanity, rendering him more "beast" than the actual beast. That's kind of the whole point of Gaston's arc.
I can't believe I just had to explain that.

Actually, I thought you were making a reference to Gaston. He says
"How can you read this? There's no pictures!"
I read your post in Gastons voice.

Wow aren't you special. Do you want a gold star on your construction paper you five-year-old? I don't know what's worse, that people like you still operate in the mindset of the intended audience disney wants and wants more of at that or that you thought no one else understood the simpleton message the movie clumsily put together so as to facilitate its propaganda.

I thought its propaganda was that if a bitch says no, lock her up until she sees reason and agrees to be your waifu.

Gaston's actions make no fucking sense.

The second he heard Belle was captured from Belle's Dad, he (like 99.999% of all men) would have said, "Huh. I want to bang this woman and her Dad thinks she's in trouble. I better go check this out. If I rescue her she'll probably give me a blowjob."

Of course, then Gaston would have been trying to save her while the Beast was being an asshole, and the whole movie would not have gone the way the shitty feminist writer wanted.

nice assumptions and generalization, fam

Attempt 2

truth and propaganda are not mutually exclusive

Bester you are correct.

Meester Morden no. The Shadows are space ZOG. Remember "Who prints the money?" and "Zog? Zog? What is Zog?" B5 was trying to tell us something.

>>>/cuck/

Literally.

No shit. They went out of their way to have him kill innocents for no fucking reason whatsoever just so people wouldn't root for him to slaughter even more doughnut munchers.

It's true, he didn't do anything wrong ,he did his job occupation.

I'd watch a whole movie about this guy just fucking shit up to fulfill his contract.

honestly, that shot may have normally killed him, but it's possible the magical flower mcguffin forced him to stay alive as a beast. after all, when he's returned to human form, he's still a young guy.

True, that version of sandman was pretty cool.

Also showed that his actor was talented as fuck as one of the last things anyone knew him as was "Lyle" from george of the Jungle.

Not only that, but he GAVE UP ON BELLE when she turned him down. He was through with her and was just gonna mope for a bit before going after some other pussy.

It was Lefu who went and started the fellating and stroked Gaston's ego so much that gaston HIMSELF believed he DESERVED Belle even if she dumped him.

Go to freech.net/intl right now and browse the catalogue. You'll find the thread where they decided that's the new name.

Go to 8ch.net/actualnews and scroll down, you'll see a thread that proves /n/ mod is an intl goon that lets intl spam news they don't like off /n/ board.

That's fucking hot.

Steve was being a massive fratricidal faggot

fixed

All he wanted to do was be remembered.

I'm pretty sure Paris was the villain.

Oh, holy shit.
The dialogue still works too.

Fantastic

Oh shit, speaking of that, here is my character that did nothing wrong.

Just shoot yourself.

tbh

Based VKM

But then why do wrestlers like Video related exist?

That song is absolute trash. Why would anyone, 13 or 23, want to listen to that song for anything other than their entrance? WWE needs to make intros great again.

In NXT they held the tag team championship longer than anyone else under that doofus Triple H and then as they moved up to the main roster, they were made into laughable jobbers.

kek

do you Holla Forums retards get how insults work?

Being white is great

Back to >>>/a/ you pompous tween. Oh wait, not even they want your generic ass.