Mfw autists try to make cumskin happen

what?

I'm loving how meme'd you are.

I'm pretty sure it's just one severely assdevastated/autistic streetshitter.

It makes me wince each time I see it.

Much rather a cumskin than a shitskin. Cum is seed, it creates life, and my wife loves sucking it out of my Big Nordic Cock. It's pearly magnificence, while basic looking, is hugely complex, and is the foundation for something even more complex.

Shit is the garbage our body doesn't need. We take in fuel, which is polluted with useless parts. We would be far more efficient if it didn't exist. All shit does is add annoyance and stink up the place, and would just sit there doing nothing if you didn't flush it away.

The niggers didn't really think it through, because they are shit.

Hi, that guy

It's literally one guy.
He doesn't even have Holla Forums for backup.
You know you fucked up when even the biggest crybabbies that Holla Forums has ever seen think you're an autist.

kek you're playing into our hands

So? There's been plenty of Nicole Kidman threads, look how well that's working for em.

hey look, the two newest cancerous "memes" to grace Holla Forums in one thread

both of you faggots need to eat shit, die, resurrect and fuck off back to whatever boards you came from

/thread

I'll make this thread the new cumskin meme HQ. thanks for this btw lol

Your meme will never live up to Bane.

Bane was successful because it was a neutral meme that everyone could agree was funny and everyone could take part in. The only people who didn't like it were mod rulecucks. Cumskin is purposefully divisive, its purpose isn't to reach the maximum number of people possible, but to inflame in the people it infects and reveal them for the mindless Holla Forums zombies they are. Why you ask? Because Holla Forums has become the one thing that it was avoiding, a rulecuck circlejerk area for ex stormers to have le serious discussions. It doesn't matter what we do, the cycle will continue and there will be more chans. We simply mean to accelerate this process to one day bring about the ultimate image board where there are no rules and only the content matters. An OC zone where the top IB users will gather. We will further spread our ideas by creating only the highest quality infectious memes that are created in this promised image board. From there the possibilities are endless.

8/pol/ is reddit and stormfront LARPing as Holla Forums.

Only when a happening is afoot does it revert to Holla Forums because the cuckmods can't contain it.

Baneposting was never popular, if you did it outside the Holla Forums bane/tdk generals you would get ignored or called out for it. It was best when it contained to those threads.

It wasn't until people stopped caring that it started to become popular and overused.

meme is kinda forced tbh fam

cumskin detected.

hair metal was never REALLY that popular

impressive m8

QQ commie shitskin

Say what you want about its quality, but only the biggest of plebs don't know of the master plan.

If you don't jerk off for a month, you are sill fine
If you don't shit for a month, is likely you will end up in the hospital. Nice try faggot

Being a nationalist doesn't mean you have to give your every thought to Holla Forums. Holla Forumsacks form themselves, craft their lives around Holla Forums because that's all they have, the one thing they think they know for certain in life is what they read on Holla Forums. They are a sad bunch without a thought of their own and you can easily observe any spark of dissidence is silenced. Yes, the Holla Forumsacks of today are zombies. That doesn't make me a commie, I'm more redpilled than the average Holla Forums user.

wew lad.

well let me it put it this way, every hetero female on this planet wants cum, from fugly to gorgeous.

Your attempt to negative connotation just fails.

I would redirect you to cuteboys for being such a homo but they also want cum.

found the cumskin

You on drugs?

This tbh fam.

The word "cumskins" is so purposefully childish that only complete zealots (like stormfags) could actually be offended by it.

You think that negates it? All you're saying is that shit is useless, and must be gotten rid of, which is literally what said, you retard.

It's amusing to watch Holla Forums get triggered by the bait every single time, when it's just a simple inverted Holla Forums meme. They get triggered as easily as tumblr.